Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was very happy with this lift and the bench and tris were pumped!!!
Actually found my first side effect with this stack today though :irked:
I actually will have to end the dosing soon as my body begins to adapt :censored: however as sides go... I guess that is tolerable and means that I get to rotate off and a few weeks later come right back on for more mind blowing lifts!! :tongue2: this will be a great final week!!
You ought to be happy with that session, you PR setting Maniac!!!:aargh::fool2:
The body will indeed adapt to almost anything after prolonged usage. I was off the Anadrualic State for 4 weeks. I was sad at first. But I realized once I went back on it again, that it was for the best. My body was ready for that second round.
You'll be bringing it back before long. Until then you could always hit up some MMV3 before your workouts. It's very mild in terms of suppression, And I'm not totally convinced it suppresses at all......if it does it is marginal at best. And since you'd only be dosing it on workout days, suppressions would be NO issue at all. You'd bounce back on non-dosing days. Just use a mild test-booster on your off days as well. You would NOT need any PCT doing it this way.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Way to go Army Guy!!! 315x5 to end is impressive!! Congrats on that Bro!!

Also im sure you hear it all the time but Thanks for everything you do to keep are Great Country Safe Broham!! Keep it going!!

protempsfish

Awards
The body will indeed adapt to almost anything after prolonged usage. I was off the Anadrualic State for 4 weeks. I was sad at first. But I realized once I went back on it again, that it was for the best. My body was ready for that second round.
You'll be bringing it back before long. Until then you could always hit up some MMV3 before your workouts. It's very mild in terms of suppression, And I'm not totally convinced it suppresses at all......if it does it is marginal at best. And since you'd only be dosing it on workout days, suppressions would be NO issue at all. You'd bounce back on non-dosing days. Just use a mild test-booster on your off days as well. You would NOT need any PCT doing it this way.
Interesting thoughts on the MMV3 TG. What kind of test boosters do you take on the off days?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting thoughts on the MMV3 TG. What kind of test boosters do you take on the off days?
When I do take test-boosters, I tend to make my own from bulk powders of Icariin, Testofen, and Avena Sativa. 1 gram of each per day is sufficient. Only on the off days though. Not on the days you would be dosing the MMV3.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Never thought about doing it that way. Actually makes sense though. I think the future looks bright my friend!!! :AR15firing:
Way to go Army Guy!!! 315x5 to end is impressive!! Congrats on that Bro!!

Also im sure you hear it all the time but Thanks for everything you do to keep are Great Country Safe Broham!! Keep it going!!
Thanks Lou!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hard to believe I have been using ASGT for over 4 weeks!!! I must say that this supplement has surpassed all my expectations and more. I haven't made gains like this since being new to lifting many many moons ago.
Today's MADNESS!!!! :aargh:
3 scoops ASGT
5 scoops AP!!!!
Holy crap the intensity of these 2 products combined left me with swole arms, sick pumps, veins where veins had never been... and just a few PRs ;)
the lift -
Chest: Flat bench press
160 x 15 - 295 x 8 (+10lbs!!!! new PR couldn't believe I repped it 8 times) - 315 x 5 (PR!!! the last time I tried 315 was only for 2 reps!!! +3!!!!) - Drops - 275 x 5 185 x 8 then threw on 135 and repped it 15 just for the pump!!
315 for 10... I AM COMING AFTER YOU!!!!
Back: seated close grip cable rows
150 x 15 - 250 x 8 (+10 lbs PR... Kleen, Panthura, and TG motivated me to go heavier) - 250 x 6 - Drops - 180 x 10 - 140 x 10
Shoulders: Hammer behind the head shoulder press
145 x 10 - 215 x 9 (+10lbs PR) - 225 x 7 (+10lbs PR) - Drops - 185 x 6 - 95 x 13.
Biceps: DB alternating curls -
30's x 10 - 55's x 8 (+1 PR vascularity was SICK!!!) - 55's x 6 - Drops - 40s x 10 - 30s x 8 - the pump from AP really hit me here!!! Felt great
Triceps: 2 handed overhead DB extensions - Ok was coming after Thundergod on these and had my 5lb magnet ready... only one problem... plastic DBs!!!!! Doughhhhhhh!!!!! Um everyone look at me I'm an idiot!!! :ugh2: so did the following
75 x 15 - 120 x 8 - 125 x 6 (+10lbs and a PR in weight!!! these were very clean and controlled. Next time I WILL find a way to get 130!!!) Drops - 75 x 15 - 65 x 12
Legs: Leg Presses - since surgery these were the best I have done. Heels nearly 4 inches from the butt
300 x 10 - 500 x 7 - 500 x 6 (best I have done since getting the knee rebuilt!! old PR pre surgery was 750) Drops 400 x 6 - 200 x 15
Ham curls -
70 x 12 - 110 x 10 - 130 x 10 Drops 80 x 10 - 60x10

I actually will have to end the dosing soon as my body begins to adapt :censored: however as sides go... I guess that is tolerable and means that I get to rotate off and a few weeks later come right back on for more mind blowing lifts!! :tongue2: this will be a great final week!!

Holy ungodly gains batman!! Where is all this strength coming from!! haha!

Tearing it up my friend AMAZING GAINS!! Its like you have an ever abounding amount of strength that is only increasing by the day!! AMAZING STUFF!!

Just be careful with all the joint, shoulders, elbows, wrists, (knees you seem to be doing a very good job in nurturing back to full strength). I would love to see you hit 405 x 10.....yeah i said it. 315x10 is nice...405 x 10 is gorilla like strength. GO FOR IT BIG MAN!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow AG! :jaw: just wow

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG needs to call it AG GT!! Nice work Major.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Holy ungodly gains batman!! Where is all this strength coming from!! haha!

Tearing it up my friend AMAZING GAINS!! Its like you have an ever abounding amount of strength that is only increasing by the day!! AMAZING STUFF!!

Just be careful with all the joint, shoulders, elbows, wrists, (knees you seem to be doing a very good job in nurturing back to full strength). I would love to see you hit 405 x 10.....yeah i said it. 315x10 is nice...405 x 10 is gorilla like strength. GO FOR IT BIG MAN!
wow AG! :jaw: just wow
Ha!!! with you guys in my corner, LOOK OUT TG!!!! 405 would be amazing :AR15firing: perhaps with this stack mid summer:
Nata Xs 3
GHenerate
ASGT
Postal
AP
SLIN
BCEAA
and a few other goodies thrown in just for good measure

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha!!! with you guys in my corner, LOOK OUT TG!!!! 405 would be amazing :AR15firing: perhaps with this stack mid summer:
Nata Xs 3
GHenerate
ASGT
Postal
AP
SLIN
BCEAA
lol someone has been stockn up!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nata Xs 3
GHenerate
ASGT
Postal
AP
SLIN
BCEAA
If you respond well to Prime...that wouldnt hurt(especially at 69 protocol or higher). Also i recommend tryin HGH Pro. In a stack like that the gains would make most men weep.

I read in another thread the possibility of stacking Ghenerate and HGH pro...

SLIN i have heard is amazing...something i would like to try one day

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
If you respond well to Prime...that wouldnt hurt(especially at 69 protocol or higher). Also i recommend tryin HGH Pro. In a stack like that the gains would make most men weep.

Slin is amazing. If you haven't tried it yet.... DO IT. No excuses. I almost never eat carbs without it. This stuff is the shizz.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol someone has been stockn up!
with these mad sales going on, who can refuse???? All we need is LG to give a stack on ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, and Postal. That stack would be awesome sold together and I think a great price for the AM brothers would be... what... $40!!! :fest30:

actually that isn't a bad idea. trying to stack HGH Pro and Ghenerate would be crazy!!

Slin is amazing. If you haven't tried it yet.... DO IT. No excuses. I almost never eat carbs without it. This stuff is the shizz.
nail on head bro!!! I love me some Slin!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with these mad sales going on, who can refuse???? All we need is LG to give a stack on ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, and Postal. That stack would be awesome sold together and I think a great price for the AM brothers would be... what... $40!!! :fest30:

actually that isn't a bad idea. trying to stack HGH Pro and Ghenerate would be crazy!!

nail on head bro!!! I love me some Slin!!!
Well we just released the Superhuman Stack which has all of those except BC+EAA but that stuff is so inexpensive anyway :yup:...now we just gotta get it up on NP! :drive:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
what about the $40 recommended price tag????? ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we just released the Superhuman Stack which has all of those except BC+EAA but that stuff is so inexpensive anyway :yup:...now we just gotta get it up on NP! :drive:
:kiss:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so loved...fap fap...wait wut? :blink:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need a shower...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZN4HOoIIfo"]YouTube- ace ventura puke[/nomedia]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great ANALogy!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Holy $hit that was alot of PRs

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to believe I have been using ASGT for over 4 weeks!!! I must say that this supplement has surpassed all my expectations and more. I haven't made gains like this since being new to lifting many many moons ago.
Today's MADNESS!!!! :aargh:
3 scoops ASGT
5 scoops AP!!!!
Holy crap the intensity of these 2 products combined left me with swole arms, sick pumps, veins where veins had never been... and just a few PRs ;)
the lift -
Chest: Flat bench press
160 x 15 - 295 x 8 (+10lbs!!!! new PR couldn't believe I repped it 8 times) - 315 x 5 (PR!!! the last time I tried 315 was only for 2 reps!!! +3!!!!) - Drops - 275 x 5 185 x 8 then threw on 135 and repped it 15 just for the pump!!
315 for 10... I AM COMING AFTER YOU!!!!
Back: seated close grip cable rows
150 x 15 - 250 x 8 (+10 lbs PR... Kleen, Panthura, and TG motivated me to go heavier) - 250 x 6 - Drops - 180 x 10 - 140 x 10
Shoulders: Hammer behind the head shoulder press
145 x 10 - 215 x 9 (+10lbs PR) - 225 x 7 (+10lbs PR) - Drops - 185 x 6 - 95 x 13.
Biceps: DB alternating curls -
30's x 10 - 55's x 8 (+1 PR vascularity was SICK!!!) - 55's x 6 - Drops - 40s x 10 - 30s x 8 - the pump from AP really hit me here!!! Felt great
Triceps: 2 handed overhead DB extensions - Ok was coming after Thundergod on these and had my 5lb magnet ready... only one problem... plastic DBs!!!!! Doughhhhhhh!!!!! Um everyone look at me I'm an idiot!!! :ugh2: so did the following
75 x 15 - 120 x 8 - 125 x 6 (+10lbs and a PR in weight!!! these were very clean and controlled. Next time I WILL find a way to get 130!!!) Drops - 75 x 15 - 65 x 12
Legs: Leg Presses - since surgery these were the best I have done. Heels nearly 4 inches from the butt
300 x 10 - 500 x 7 - 500 x 6 (best I have done since getting the knee rebuilt!! old PR pre surgery was 750) Drops 400 x 6 - 200 x 15
Ham curls -
70 x 12 - 110 x 10 - 130 x 10 Drops 80 x 10 - 60x10

Incredible AG!...

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Hay Army Guy did your FAT GRIPZ come in?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
315x5?! AG you're awesome, that is all.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Ha!!! You guys rock!!!:Eyecrazy:
Alright... I have one word for today
HOLY CRAPPIN SNOW!!!!! :yell: can we get a break here mother nature!!!!
I have pictures for proof! the first one is right when I got to the gym. The second is of my house this morning upon returning from the gym... and yes 2 hours later it is STILL snowing!!!!!!
Oh and had a rockin cardio session this morning. :nutkick:

Attachments

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy stuff AG

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
thank goodness the snow has mostly melted away. I can't believe DW was around 70 degrees in Canada and I am still getting snowed on!!!! I guess I can't give him sun insults anymore :(

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

:AR15firing: Crushin it with ASGT - AP - BC EAA - Postal - and Fat Gripz :AR15firing:

What a combination of fury this was!!!
Incline DB: warm up (all lifts with FG means used Fat Gripz)- 75's x 12 FG - 100's x 10 FG (holy crap these were hard to get up on the knees with the FGs!!! Once up, no issues) - 105's x 7 (PR!! Couldn't use the FG on these, just could not grip them to get them on the knees!!! So pulled them off and continued) Drop sets with 85's x 8 FG - 75's x 8 FG
Love using the FG. They really help engage the muscle, but getting PRs with them will be a challenge, but one worthy of Shock and Awe!!!
Close grip lat pulldowns
warm up - 120 x 15
240 x 9 - 240 x 7 - Drops - 180 x 8 - 150 x 8
DB Front raises - 20's x 10
35's x 10 - 45's x 6 Drops - 30s x 10 - 25's x 10
Preacher Curls seated - Warm up - 90 x 15 FG
140 x 8 FG - 140 x 7 FG (was pumped up after these all over the arms from the FG!!) - Drops - 90 x 15 x 7 x 5 (Yes I went DC rest pause on these. Wanted to try it with the FG and it was incredible) 45 (one arm) x 10
Reverse Grip Bench - Tris - warm up 135 x 12 FG and these were odd with the reverse grip and the FG. You will see that my reps went down a bit, but the muscles felt more engaged
225 x 6 - 225 x 3 (dropped 3 reps, but again FG and no spotter) - Drops - 135 x 12-5-3 (again the DC rest pause) - 135 x 10
Leg extensions - Warm up 255 x 15
275 x 15 (+20lbs PR!!) - 290 x 15 (PR!! Legs were rocking and swole from these. Never done this much weight. actually had 4 add ons to the deck and no more could fit... going to have to find another way to add weight) Drops - 255 x 10 - 200 x 10

Review:
FG sure add a great additional level to the lifting. Love the combination of the LG supps listed above with them.
Postal rocks!!! Could already feel the effects within about 20 minutes. The muscles began to pump blood better, and the exhaustion was cut in half.

So now the bad news... one more lift with ASGT :irked: this sponsored log has been amazing and I am really looking forward to the last workout on Friday!!!! Will give the final review on Friday and celebrate all the new PRs by doing a DW and Kleen carb load!!!
Bad news 2... on my way to the dentist :censored:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like we were on the sacred field of battle at the same time my brother!! And we both set a few PR's during the fray!! :AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 more servings left?! Aw damn AG, you better do something about that bro! :sly:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See bolded text AG - looks like you caught up to me on the DB incline press! Nice work man, it is a pain getting those big boys up on incline. I have to look into these fat grips, it is my weakest aspect due to nagging forearm injuries. Hopefully strengthening them will eliminate the tendency to injure them. Going to get some if they work out well for you after a few weeks.

:AR15firing: Crushin it with ASGT - AP - BC EAA - Postal - and Fat Gripz :AR15firing:

What a combination of fury this was!!!
Incline DB: warm up (all lifts with FG means used Fat Gripz)- 75's x 12 FG - 100's x 10 FG (holy crap these were hard to get up on the knees with the FGs!!! Once up, no issues) - 105's x 7 (PR!! Couldn't use the FG on these, just could not grip them to get them on the knees!!! So pulled them off and continued) Drop sets with 85's x 8 FG - 75's x 8 FG
Love using the FG. They really help engage the muscle, but getting PRs with them will be a challenge, but one worthy of Shock and Awe!!!
Close grip lat pulldowns
warm up - 120 x 15
240 x 9 - 240 x 7 - Drops - 180 x 8 - 150 x 8
DB Front raises - 20's x 10
35's x 10 - 45's x 6 Drops - 30s x 10 - 25's x 10
Preacher Curls seated - Warm up - 90 x 15 FG
140 x 8 FG - 140 x 7 FG (was pumped up after these all over the arms from the FG!!) - Drops - 90 x 15 x 7 x 5 (Yes I went DC rest pause on these. Wanted to try it with the FG and it was incredible) 45 (one arm) x 10
Reverse Grip Bench - Tris - warm up 135 x 12 FG and these were odd with the reverse grip and the FG. You will see that my reps went down a bit, but the muscles felt more engaged
225 x 6 - 225 x 3 (dropped 3 reps, but again FG and no spotter) - Drops - 135 x 12-5-3 (again the DC rest pause) - 135 x 10
Leg extensions - Warm up 255 x 15
275 x 15 (+20lbs PR!!) - 290 x 15 (PR!! Legs were rocking and swole from these. Never done this much weight. actually had 4 add ons to the deck and no more could fit... going to have to find another way to add weight) Drops - 255 x 10 - 200 x 10

Review:
FG sure add a great additional level to the lifting. Love the combination of the LG supps listed above with them.
Postal rocks!!! Could already feel the effects within about 20 minutes. The muscles began to pump blood better, and the exhaustion was cut in half.

So now the bad news... one more lift with ASGT :irked: this sponsored log has been amazing and I am really looking forward to the last workout on Friday!!!! Will give the final review on Friday and celebrate all the new PRs by doing a DW and Kleen carb load!!!
Bad news 2... on my way to the dentist :censored:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we were on the sacred field of battle at the same time my brother!! And we both set a few PR's during the fray!! :AR15firing: :rocketwhore:
love me some good old fashion PRs, especially when throwing something new into the fray like FG
1 more servings left?! Aw damn AG, you better do something about that bro! :sly:
Got my next jug primed and ready my friend!!! Taking 2 weeks off to clean the receptors out a bit, and then attacking with the full Superhero Stack once again. Should be the stuff of legends!!!!
See bolded text AG - looks like you caught up to me on the DB incline press! Nice work man, it is a pain getting those big boys up on incline. I have to look into these fat grips, it is my weakest aspect due to nagging forearm injuries. Hopefully strengthening them will eliminate the tendency to injure them. Going to get some if they work out well for you after a few weeks.
Inarius and Dragon are running with them as well. They are loving them as well. You got a full spectrum of testers here for them, Me in the Bodybuilding, Inarius with the Powerlifting, and Dragon a combination with the weight loss as well. Like Inarius said yesterday, one really feels the concentration on the muscle in use when using them. It feels incredible. Only thing is NEVER NEVER NEVER use them cold... many reasons, but they are a PAIN to get around the DB cold

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat Gripz rock - I wore out a pair of 'em. I've got some lynx grips now, but don't like them as much. FG Bench FTW!

BTW - used ASGT fasted last night. You were right, it was amazing. :notworthy:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh snap...I think you will be the first Superhero Stack log :head:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Way to rock the FAT GRIPZ Army Guy.

ihatehalsey

Awards
Army Guy, something you would reccomend for some one who does a lot of running?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
depends on your goals. If you are lifting heavy weight at the same time, then there are some good ones out there. ASGT and AP would give you great energy for running as well as lifting. I use it for cardio days at just 1 scoop, and that is enough to push me