Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed 2 scoops and hit cardio.
Cruised :drive: on the elliptical machine for 60 minutes and then had 230 reps of crunches. Great sweat was dripping, and the heart like that of a Thoroughbred!!! I love me my ASGT!!!
I'm stacking this with AP right now, and boy, am i sweating/dripping like no other!..which is great, I'm in a little re comp/cut right now and its the perfect addition!

Everything else treating you good bro?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So any word on when you are will get your promotion officially or is it not a formal matter? Congrats on that by the way, not many make it to Major and surely even less to Colonel. I am sure you are well on your way to big things there Army Guy!
Ive been gone, whats this I hear about promotion?!:D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
things are rolling right along my friend!!! Can't wait to get some in myself... it's in route along with some other treats!!!! muahahahaha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The AS GT/AP combo is going to take things up a big notch AG.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I need to get some AP

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
taking it up and through the roof... with the goodie bag coming things are going to get INSANE!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you add the Geranium to the AS GT it gets intense. Then the great pump gets thrown into the mix! Jealous..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just talking to LG, with this stack..the pumps and energy is insane....the pumps are so ridiculously stupid insane, I'm speechless....I keep applauding Eric for the job he did with AS-GT, and to stack the two its incredible

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was just talking to LG, with this stack..the pumps and energy is insane....the pumps are so ridiculously stupid insane, I'm speechless....I keep applauding Eric for the job he did with AS-GT, and to stack the two its incredible
x2 This combo goes to 11.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
^^^ indeed. I totally agree. Pumps are in-freakin-sane!

case and point, for those of you who just don't realize what going to 11 is like:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously this is what I want to run; alas I am AP-less at the moment. AS-GT is amazing but I will say I don't get any crazy pumps from it; then again its not what it is for. Actually, the lack of pump ingredients was a nice addition actually, now we need an AS-GT/AP combo pack LG. I would call it the Arrogantly Pumped stack to stick with ICs use of arrogant as a title name. :AR15firing:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

The Fury of full Shock and Awe mixed with some... Ronald McDonald... lifting!!!
So, I proved this morning that it is possible to have a fantastic lift and a mediocre one all at the same time!!! At times I felt unstoppable. a man of fury and vengeance :firedevil:... and at times like a big man in clown shoes... :jester::thinking:
So with 3 scoops dosed 40 minutes prior to lifting... here is the damage
Incline DB: warm up - 75's x 10 (a few other warm up lifts, but this is all I will record to save room in the log book ;) ) - 100's x 11 (+1 PR!!) - 100's x 8 Drop sets with 85's x 6 (?????) - 75's x 6
Would love to see your thoughts on THIS one??? 1 PR and then the bottom fell out!!!! Still a nice burn think I will go to 105's next week based on the 11 with the 100's... THOUGHTS?????
Close grip lat pulldowns
warm up - 100 x 15
240 x 9 (+1 PR!!) - 240 x 8 (it got ugly here. couldn't bring it to the chest on the last 3... about 2 in)- Drops - 180 x 8 - 150 x 8 (Again the drops sucked???)
DB Front raises - 20's x 10
35's x 10 - 45's x 6 (new PR on weight!!) Drops - 30s x 10 - 25's x 10
Preacher Curls seated - Warm up - 90 x 15
140 x 8 (+5lbs PR) - 140 x 7 - Drops - 100 x 15 - 90 x 10
These felt good. Looking forward to hitting 145 for 10 each set
Reverse Grip Bench - Tris - warm up 135 x 12 (wife was actually there to spot me so I went for it on weight)
225 x 6 (new weight PR, but wish I could have got more reps out) - 225 x 6 - Drops - 155 x 8 - 135 x 10
Leg extensions - Warm up 110 x 15
225 x 15 (+10lbs PR!!) - 255 x 15 (PR!! Legs were rocking and swole from these. Never done this much weight. Time to start strapping weights as thie was the entire rack!!) Drops - 180 x 15 - 135 x 15
Calves (raises) Warm up 135 x 15 (all done with a 2-2-2)
270 x 15 - 280 x 12 Drops - 225 x 15 - 185 x 15

So I have no idea what happened on some of the drops, but the 6 PRs were rocking. I think the fact that I had PRs in the heavy sets caused the drop sets to get low or sloppy. Thoughts????

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice lift Army Guy

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
hey man... is this you? looks really familiar thought it may be you from your highschool days. :)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
that was a freaking RIOT!!!!! I iwsh!!! I was a skinny toothpick in High School and turned into a lard butt later. But great pick bro!!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I want to know what the photographer was thinking as this picture was being taken.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
LOL good question, just ask Met... he should be honest with you LOL

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
well first of all, i counted seven (7) PRs. WHOO!!!!!

ok now my thoughts on the drop sets. You could've been burnt out from the PRs, yes, you may have also been fatigued from doing a lot of warmup sets. Also how much rest did you have in between the PR sets and the drop sets? Not letting your body catch up after a PR set could have impacted them. I know from my experience with ASGT that if I rest even just a minute or two longer I can pump out more reps than I thought I could have.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
the Drops are done immediately following. I just drop the heavy work set and grab the weight for the first drop. Usually about 10 seconds elapses. It is a killer, and I curse MrKleen every time I do them. However, the body had already adjusted to those, but today was just off. You are probably right though. The PRs just hammered me and the muscle just didn't have enough time to catch back up.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously this is what I want to run; alas I am AP-less at the moment. AS-GT is amazing but I will say I don't get any crazy pumps from it; then again its not what it is for. Actually, the lack of pump ingredients was a nice addition actually, now we need an AS-GT/AP combo pack LG. I would call it the Arrogantly Pumped stack to stick with ICs use of arrogant as a title name. :AR15firing:
Dude, the combo really does make all the difference. I didn't think it would until I tried it.

So I have no idea what happened on some of the drops, but the 6 PRs were rocking. I think the fact that I had PRs in the heavy sets caused the drop sets to get low or sloppy. Thoughts????

Makes sense to me - burn out a motor unit on a PR and it may not recover before you hit that dropset.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'll bet he was thinking, "I just completely lost my freakin' appetite!!!" :684::yuck::puke:

Even so, I'd still pay a dollar to see them 2 "do it". ha ha
I would too only if the sword was involved tho.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I proved this morning that it is possible to have a fantastic lift and a mediocre one all at the same time!!! At times I felt unstoppable. a man of fury and vengeance :firedevil:... and at times like a big man in clown shoes... :jester::thinking:
Incline DB: warm up - 75's x 10 (a few other warm up lifts, but this is all I will record to save room in the log book ;) ) - 100's x 11 (+1 PR!!) - 100's x 8 Drop sets with 85's x 6 (?????) - 75's x 6
Would love to see your thoughts on THIS one??? 1 PR and then the bottom fell out!!!! Still a nice burn think I will go to 105's next week based on the 11 with the 100's... THOUGHTS?????

This is what I like to see buddy! You are rocking that Incline Press, looks like I got some rep catching up to do with you. Alas, my 7x100 is not enough anymore with you killing it at 11x100! :AR15firing:

Close grip lat pulldowns
warm up - 100 x 15
240 x 9 (+1 PR!!) - 240 x 8 (it got ugly here. couldn't bring it to the chest on the last 3... about 2 in)- Drops - 180 x 8 - 150 x 8 (Again the drops sucked???)
Reverse Grip Bench - Tris - warm up 135 x 12 (wife was actually there to spot me so I went for it on weight)
225 x 6 (new weight PR, but wish I could have got more reps out) - 225 x 6 - Drops - 155 x 8 - 135 x 10
225 x 15 (+10lbs PR!!) - 255 x 15 (PR!! Legs were rocking and swole from these. Never done this much weight. Time to start strapping weights as thie was the entire rack!!) Drops - 180 x 15 - 135 x 15

See my comments above ArmyGuy.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
See my comments above ArmyGuy.
the bar is set my friend... but not by me. TG is the guy who keeps raising it on us!!!! I almost caught him on tris on Monday, and then he had the audacity to push a 130 DB!!!!! my 120 looks small in comparison. Time to work harder!!! :AR15firing:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think going up to 105 would be a good decision. If you hitting the PR's left and right, ride the strength wave buddy. Just be careful not to push urself to injury. Once you see ur getting strng very fast be cautious b/c thats when I personally get injured most.

Excellent work!

And from personal experience, if i hit PR's on the big weight sets, my drop sets sometimes suffer. So i dont see anything to be concerned about. Sometimes i keep going lower on the drop sets to get the burn/cardio im looking for. So for example...if i hit 100 for a PR and my 85, 75 drops sets were crappy, ill hit the 45's and 35's to really burn out. Thats just me though.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
actually I think I will give that a try next time around. Will push the normal on the drops, but if that doesn't workout, go lighter just to get the burn, which is what I want anyways!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
actually I think I will give that a try next time around. Will push the normal on the drops, but if that doesn't workout, go lighter just to get the burn, which is what I want anyways!
the prepare urself for a good time....you may look like a weakling struggling with the 20's but you know you just hit a drop set from 105 all the way down to the 20's....now that puts hair on ur chest!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
hey man... is this you? looks really familiar thought it may be you from your highschool days. :)

All I know is that I see Mjolnir on his arm...maybe we should ask TG if he knows this fellow.

As for the 7PRs, what the heck AG! You're making us all look like chumps. :censored:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that I see Mjolnir on his arm...maybe we should ask TG if he knows this fellow.

As for the 7PRs, what the heck AG! You're making us all look like chumps. :censored:
:) LOL

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Close grip lat pulldowns
warm up - 100 x 15

Very nice man, way to go with the Pr's:D! Congrats on the promo also..:thumbsup:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Pretty insane workout man. Keep on killing it!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. That's just wrong. If I saw this nerd on the street, I'd be highly tempted to rip that Mjolnir tattoo right off his weak arm!!! :smite:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. That's just wrong. If I saw this nerd on the street, I'd be highly tempted to rip that Mjolnir tattoo right off his weak arm!!! :smite:
You better believe I would pay $50 to see TG do that right there! The look on that guys face when Thunder comes up to him would be worth its weight in gold! :fest30:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
You better believe I would pay $50 to see TG do that right there! The look on that guys face when Thunder comes up to him would be worth its weight in gold! :fest30:
you and me both brother!!!! :AR15firing:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Pretty simple today -
dosed 1.5 scoops for cardio
did 1 hour on elliptical machine burning over 1100 cals
250 crunches, and hit the showers.

I have already said how great, easy, and smooth these cardio days are with ASGT so I won't belabor the point. I will just say :AR15firing:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
:AR15firing: FAT :rocketwhore:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only been taking AS-GT now for a little over a week and I wonder what the heck I was doing before... I love Jack3d, Ragnarok Ultra, but for whatever reason those keep me up all night; not the case with AS-GT. I know I speak for ArmyGuy when I say this is far and away one of the best, if not the best, complete pre-workout products to hit the market to date.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed my friend!!! it is the entire package. The Sarm in it is a bonus as well. Tomorrow I get to ad Pump to the mix... 5 scoops with 3 of ASGT and some BC EAA intra throughout the lift... If I can't crush the roof on this one... I might as well (to quote TG here) take up knitting!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might want to knock that AS GT dose back a little when first adding the AP to the mix. Just to gauge the addition!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
True, thanks for the tip... will go the 3/5 stack on Monday and do 2/5 tomorrow.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed my friend!!! it is the entire package. The Sarm in it is a bonus as well. Tomorrow I get to ad Pump to the mix... 5 scoops with 3 of ASGT and some BC EAA intra throughout the lift... If I can't crush the roof on this one... I might as well (to quote TG here) take up knitting!!!
I don't foresee you dragging out the needles and yarn just yet, Major. :usa2: