Army Guy goes Shock and Awe with Anadraulic State GT (Sponsored)

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
ASGT is great for cardio.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Another day. Another PR. This is getting ridiculous... :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on your goals. If you are lifting heavy weight at the same time, then there are some good ones out there. ASGT and AP would give you great energy for running as well as lifting. I use it for cardio days at just 1 scoop, and that is enough to push me
Yep! I'll even do 1/2sc pre-cardio and feel great. You just need a subtle kick, not much at all.

When I start getting back on the felt, I plan to use ASGT @ 1sc every 3hrs of play. My buddy who plays semi-pro does that and loves it. Says it really keeps him focused on the game and his opponents.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Hey Army Guy,

Why grab the 105lb DB's when the 110's are right beside them? Im calling you out. You need to man up and throw those 110's up! ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I just said in your thread, im going to call it AS-PR!
I think SilentBob was calling it that as well... possibly a name change????? :smirk:

Yep! I'll even do 1/2sc pre-cardio and feel great. You just need a subtle kick, not much at all.

When I start getting back on the felt, I plan to use ASGT @ 1sc every 3hrs of play. My buddy who plays semi-pro does that and loves it. Says it really keeps him focused on the game and his opponents.
It's the focus at the 1 scoop level that I enjoy the most. The extra energy is just a perk for me. It would be great when playing sports... just not golf, as I proved last week :AR15firing:
Hey Army Guy,

Why grab the 105lb DB's when the 110's are right beside them? Im calling you out. You need to man up and throw those 110's up! ;)
AHHHHH the gauntlet has been thrown!!!! I start a new workout schedule next week so that should work in nicely me friend!!! The goal by the end of summer is the 125s on incline for at least 5... wish me luck Lou!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
alright, a question for the brothers in iron -
As most of you know, I am teaching ROTC in Utah (a break from multiple deployments to the tropical paradise that is Iraq) and have the chance to get a 2nd BS while I am here.
So, the question is... should I take the 4-5 classes a semester, some with guys half my age, and get a 2nd degree (first one a BS in Arabic)? This one would be a BS in Exercise Science. I haven't taken a college course in a good many years (15 I believe), but think it would be a good challenge. I have the time as well. So.... what are you guys' thoughts?????

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What were your plans after the service?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Actually want to teach at some college somewhere. I enjoy teaching. After I leave here the army will send me to school for a Masters in Strategic Intelligence. Not much teaching with a masters like that. Was thinking of BS than Master and PHD in exercise science.

protempsfish

Awards
If you have the time then do it. No Hesitations!! If taking a course in exercise science is your passion (which it certainly appears!) then go for it! :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you just answered your question!! Plan it out and get there AG.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
AHHHHH the gauntlet has been thrown!!!! I start a new workout schedule next week so that should work in nicely me friend!!! The goal by the end of summer is the 125s on incline for at least 5... wish me luck Lou!!
I start my next "Big Boy Run" June 14th. Im hopeing by the end of Ausgust i can dust the cobwebs off the ones at my gym and do a solid set on flat 6-8 times. Im just going for flat. Im 100% confident i will get it so i know without a doube in the next 60-90 days you will be getting them no problem.

If You get em by then whoever is setting beside you at the gym the rule is you have to smack them.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
As most of you know, I am teaching ROTC in Utah (a break from multiple deployments to the tropical paradise that is Iraq) and have the chance to get a 2nd BS while I am here.
So, the question is... should I take the 4-5 classes a semester, some with guys half my age, and get a 2nd degree (first one a BS in Arabic)? This one would be a BS in Exercise Science. I haven't taken a college course in a good many years (15 I believe), but think it would be a good challenge. I have the time as well. So.... what are you guys' thoughts?????
Go for it bro.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, you should find the classes easier now. With the discipline that is imparted by military training, and the tenacity you've shown that enabled you to rise to the rank of Major, some college should be a piece of cake.

Also, I don't know how it goes for Exercise Science, but look around at different Graduate School before you get your Masters/PhD. Some may actually pay you to study there, rather than vice versa. That's what I got going on now, and it's a real help.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Being in the military we get our schooling paid for while in....to a certain amount. I haven't really looked into it since I got my degree prior to coming in (PharmD) but I'm looking into exercise science as well. Might as well get the degree and be an official "pro".

With that said I would start out slowly and ramp up. 1-2 classes with at least 1 per semester. That'll at least gauge how well you perform, can handle, and will set you up with a better plan for the future.

Set goals AG, write that sh*t down...once you see it written it becomes that much more real!!! You're crazy thinking of 4-5 classes with the military AND 7 kids not to mention a wife...:lol:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
If you have the time then do it. No Hesitations!! If taking a course in exercise science is your passion (which it certainly appears!) then go for it! :)
thanks bro!!! :AR15firing:
Sounds like you just answered your question!! Plan it out and get there AG.
you know how things are AZ once the years start stacking up. Just a matter of priorities at that point. I think that, with the time I do have, I should be able to do this and outpace these young bucks. I know I can kick the crap out of 99% of them in the gym, now its time to prove it in the classroom!!!
I start my next "Big Boy Run" June 14th. Im hopeing by the end of Ausgust i can dust the cobwebs off the ones at my gym and do a solid set on flat 6-8 times. Im just going for flat. Im 100% confident i will get it so i know without a doube in the next 60-90 days you will be getting them no problem.

If You get em by then whoever is setting beside you at the gym the rule is you have to smack them.
I think we may have a contest on our hands Lou!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Go for it bro.
thanks Dragon
IMO, you should find the classes easier now. With the discipline that is imparted by military training, and the tenacity you've shown that enabled you to rise to the rank of Major, some college should be a piece of cake.

Also, I don't know how it goes for Exercise Science, but look around at different Graduate School before you get your Masters/PhD. Some may actually pay you to study there, rather than vice versa. That's what I got going on now, and it's a real help.
that sounds great Resolve. Like Big said below, I get free college anyways. And the masters degree that I am going for later will be paid for and I will make near $100,000 a year while going to school... not bad right???
Being in the military we get our schooling paid for while in....to a certain amount. I haven't really looked into it since I got my degree prior to coming in (PharmD) but I'm looking into exercise science as well. Might as well get the degree and be an official "pro".

With that said I would start out slowly and ramp up. 1-2 classes with at least 1 per semester. That'll at least gauge how well you perform, can handle, and will set you up with a better plan for the future.

Set goals AG, write that sh*t down...once you see it written it becomes that much more real!!! You're crazy thinking of 4-5 classes with the military AND 7 kids not to mention a wife...:lol:
yes the kids and family take TONS of time, but during the day is when these classes are, and when I am not teaching myself, I have the time on the hands. I agree with you on the Official thing LOL. will be nice to have a degree in something I have passion in anyways!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You've got it made then bro. Classes during the day that fit into your schedule rock.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Final Day!!!!

Alright Guys today was the final day of me ASGT Run, so with mixed emotions on having to take a break I will give the final lift, and later on today will give my final review. Next log will be posted Saturday Morning

The LIFT (FG=Fat Gripz Used)
DB Shoulder Press:
40's FGx 15 - 75's FGx 10 (+2rep PR) - 80's x 7 (+5lb PR!!! just a great feeling having 80lb BDs above the head and knowing the reps are clean and the back is straight!!) - Drops - 50's FG x 10 - 40's FG x 10
Chest: DB Flies
40's FG x 12 - 70's x 9 - 75's x 6 (PR on Weight) - Drops - 50s FG x 8 - 40s FG x 10 (the pump afterwords was intense... ummm AP WORKS!!!!)
Back: 1 arm DB rows
40 x 15 - 125 x 9 - 125 x 10 - Drops - 90 x 8 - 70 x 10
Biceps: Hammer DB Curls
35s x 10 - 55s x 10 - 60's x 7 (+1 PR) - Drops - 45's x 6 (some tool walked right in front of me on the 6th rep and threw me off. I was 2 feet from the mirror and he weaseled his way in... was hard not to lose my cool) - 45's x 8
Triceps: V-Grip cable push downs
150 x 15 - 210 x 12 - 250 x 6 - drops - 180 x 10 - 150 x 10
And for the end!!
went with the squats again, but left the knee brace in the car... not smart, so I went with a testing routine. Just tried to see what the knee could handle.
Squats: Bar warm up x 10
135 x 3 - 185 x 3 - 225 x 3 (and this is where the knee started to get weak and shake a bit. I knew better than to tempt fate, so racked the weight and was happy to at least be up to 225)

Again, was loving this workout. I will say this though: I only had 1 scoop left and there was a huge difference from 1 scoop on lifting days and 3 scoops. I love the 3 and can't wait for a few weeks from now to crack open the next tub and get back on. The focus and endurance is just simply unmatched.

Final Review on its way shortly!!! :AR15firing:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Good work AG still seeing alot of PRs.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ASGT Final Review

All right my brothers in Iron, the end has come. Fist off I would like to thank Met, IC, LG33, Craig, and all the LG Boys for the chance to run this outstanding product.
Coming into this, I had pretty high expectations mostly because that is the quality of the company that LG is. I knew I was in for a great ride, but never imagined it would turn out so well. So, without further ado:

Taste: 9/10 - By far the best tasting preworkout supplement on the market today. I, like many of you, have taken just about everything out there, and most of them one has to choke down. ASGT is different.
Focus: 10/10 - This is the area that ASGT shines the most for me. I have never in my life experienced this much focus. 10 minutes after dosing is when this begins and it peaks about midway through the lift, perfect timing for me!
Strength: 8/10 - This was never meant to be a massive strength builder, but that is what it became. Not sure if its the pSarm in it, but I am sold. I hit PRs like never before taking this and nothing else!
Endurance: 9/10 - The best feeling was after a grueling set to feel smoked, take a 30 second walk, and feel this soothing energy surge back into the muscles ready for another attack!!
Sides: 10/10 - what sides???? the only side that I have had is the anger in seeing the bottom of my jug!!! :AR15firing:

Thoughts on Dosing: keeping in mind I am 6'3" and 230lbs
1 scoop - great for cardio or for when one just needs extra focus. Would recommend to anyone needing to take a test!!
2 scoops - This is where the fun for lifting begins. One truly gets the strength benefits here, and the endurance is in full force
2.5 scoops - after the first week, this was my sweet spot, but as the body craved for more power and energy, I went up.
3 scoops - My favorite range! This, to me, is where the product was the most valuable. I noticed the best strength gains, the best focus, and the greatest amounts of fast intra workout recovery.

Other notes:
1. Smoothness - one of the best things that I liked about ASGT was how smooth it came on and how smoothly it backed away. I never, not once, had a crash even the day I went to 3.5 scoops.
2. Stacking - Once I stacked this with AP, BC EAA, and Postal, I was in supplement heaven!!! I guess that is why they are calling it the Superhero Stack now!!! The pumps from AP just exploded the vascularity!! I was taken aback at this from the first day of combining them. Adding the BC EAA and the Postal only enhanced it all together and my body felt complete while lifting as well as recovering.
3. I completely recommend this product to all who want to get serious about their lifting. I have watched myself, and friends get results from ASGT that they never thought they could on a Pre-Workout Supplement.
4. Patience - I can't say this enough. For those of you looking for a jittery rush that will cause the walls of your gym to quake once you walk in... go drink 8 cups off coffee. This will not "Wire" you up, and thank goodness for that. It took me about 3-4 days to really start seeing the benefits. True there are pluses in the beginning, but I think once the body gets the Creatine and the pSarm in the body (which take a few days) the product truly begins to shine. I am not the only one who experienced this, most of the testers report the same thing. I keep telling people to wait a few days, and to the person they are glad they did!!
Way to go LG!!! This product rocks, and I can't wait to open my next tub, eagerly awaiting my cycle off.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice Review Army Guy

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool review bro :p

I think I'm going to take 3sc tonight. :haha:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Review Army Guy
Nice contribution Dragon93

Nice review AG! I'm really glad you dug the ASGT so much!! Excited to see where you go from here.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
hmmm...this review has me contemplating opening my jug early

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur with your review AG, it is pretty darn amazing for a pre-workout. Cardio takes on a whole new level of ease with this and we all know it is on another level for lifting. Great log by the way, been a lot of fun to follow along.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent log. You got me sold on ASGT, now i cant wait to try it out for myself!

Now I cant wait to see how u do in your new log big man!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fun log to follow and a great review AG. LG definitely has a winner here.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding review AG!..Thanks for taking the time and doing a detailed write up:D!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
thanks all of you for following along. I am definitely and ASGT man now. LG guys, you and your products are simply amazing. As the science gets better and the smart guys continue to join your team, the future for all us lifters is bright indeed!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great review AG im sold on ASGT aswell.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man. Your results on ASGT have been very similar to mine . I have only been taking 2 scoops/day though, so I have a few days left still. :)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man I miss being on this stuff. My workout today suffered. I had no idea that the change would be so significant!!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Just goes to show you have good this stuff really is. I have 5 bottles sitting in my room. It's gonna be hard not to run through all of them without cycling off!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
when's the new log starting...i thought u said sat

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
up and running full force my friend. Link in the Sig

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
solid review AG. Glad you enjoyed it. It was fun following along. It seemed like you got PR after PR after PR after....after PR after PR...PR after...etc. Lookin forward to followin your PM log.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice Review Army!! Sorry i haven't been in here in a bit.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
It was a great ride my friend!!! Can't wait to pop my next jug!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid review AG. Glad you enjoyed it. It was fun following along. It seemed like you got PR after PR after PR after....after PR after PR...PR after...etc. Lookin forward to followin your PM log.
Im going to find out were this AG roams;).... hehehe:lol:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
All are welcome in this blessed land my friend!!! ASGT = SUPERHUMAN!!! can't wait to get back on the stuff...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ima lil late but nice review big man!!!! Digging it!! Trying to get more time but work and life are nutz!!1 KEEP IT UP BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!!!