Applied Nutriceuticals Recomps Rosie for Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Rosie certainly is quite the talented and gifted writer...your just getting a preview...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:
Yes. We definitely know who the best writer at AN is hahaha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, intense reading! Awesome talk though :)
Hmmm, yes, Rosie is opening up a little (SHE has come a LONG way, too)...Intense may be 'mild', to say the least :)

EE3, keep it up man, you have come a long way since I read your logs on bb.com... keep doing what you're doing.
Certainly have. Keep at it.

It's always great to see another believer also be a workout maniac! Thanks for blessing me :)
No worries. Ya know, you can never judge a book by the cover...

haha yeah. Pretty crazy. But Rosie exposing herself is so motivating and she writes eloquently! It's very refreshing to read! (she really is good at everything LOL)
Thanks, Tim (now I don't feel so weird saying that about myself :toofunny:)

Anyway, thanks man... I've been doing logs since I joined bb.com with my first Cutting Edge Labs' N-Cinerate log LOL I didn't even know what a fat-burner was back then! But throughout that time, I've learned a lot about nutrition, training, and supplementation and I keep getting more knowledgeable!

So I guess it just takes a little bit of thinking in retrospect to realize how much has been done.
As you do. And you will KEEP learning. And getting BETTER. And soon you'll be able to know exactly what your body responds best to, and how it will react to certain things, and how to manipulate everything to get it to the level that you want it to be. It's great when you reach that place!

And then you can teach others...Learn. Teach. Lead...How it should be...

Rosie certainly is quite the talented and gifted writer...your just getting a preview...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:
Yes. We definitely know who the best writer at AN is hahaha
A 'preview' perhaps...Yes, well, when Rosie was little she always wanted to be a writer (that is, until she got to college and decided to become a fighter pilot/aeronautical engineer...And then that dream changed to what it is now)...Ah, well, Sean is quite the writer, too...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
hey future wife how is the training coming along :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey future wife how is the training coming along :D
Well, if you weren't ALREADY married...:toofunny:...Ok. Not that great a start after my break. But hey, it'll get better; the body just needs some time to adjust back to training, and the demands that Rosie's going to EXPECT from it! :D

LOL

I guess we can all dream... :lol:
We most certainly can. Dreams are good. They are what get us through sometimes...Just after I got back from the Junior Track Cycling World Championships, one of my friends sent me a postcard, and on it she had written: "To dream is to awaken the soul, it is to set free the mind and spirit and sail away on a journey of hope! To dream is to build castles out of clouds and realities out of wishes! It is to give meaning to the word 'belief'. To dream is to hear music in the silence of thought! To dream is to abandon the fear of limitation, to unlearn scepticism and doubt, and boldly embrace each day as a miraculous adventure! To dream is to see beyond the horizon and to know that we are capable of anything our hearts desire!" ...Sometimes I don't know where I'd be without my dreams (and God, and that WILLPOWER :p)...EVERYthing STARTS with a dream, and then spirals from there...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19

0930 - 5.5km Run:
Wow...Rosie's first run in what seems like FOREVER (HIIT runs are different)...Anyways, weather looked nice this morning when I got up (yes, late; but not as late as what it has been lately), and so I decided on a run, instead of the rollers...First km was done in 4.35 minutes. Now here's where it gets INTERESTING. The second km was done in 3.67 minutes! Yes, I know; I couldn't quite believe it either! That's the FASTEST km I think I've run in like, FOREVER :p...After 2.5km, though, I felt the pace start to drop off. And then some more. And then again. Until soon Rosie's body was only moving at the pace of 'slow'. That pace of 'slow' averaged out the entire run to 4.97 min/km (sooooo, NOT cool!)...It started raining lightly at 21 minutes. And then heavier at 24 minutes. And then, just as I got home, it started bucketing down (I **** you not)...Anyways, I am STOKED with that second km. Obviusly took a bit out of me, looking at what happened afterwards. But hey, I reached a high note, at least...

1004 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0800 (waking at 0315 and 0640), so ~9 hours sleep. Not back to THIS again, girl...Sleep was FULL of dreams (remembering some when I woke up...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Had my head on smartly, today. Not for study, but for business (which is more fun for me right now). So, yeah; progress coming along slowly...

Energy: After that run, not a lot...

Motivation: There. High.

Mood/Aggression: I was fairly ok until mid-afternoon. And then, wow, the aggression hit. And then Rosie was SERIOUSLY pissed off. Trust me, you wouldn't want to be trying to talk to me right now!

Libido: Not even close right now (no, not even with Rosie in such an aggressive (not even sure 'aggressive' is the right word) state...)

Joints: Good. No hint of even a minor ache during my run. Nothing after, either.

Endurance: There (albeit not too fast after the 2.5km mark...)

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Not that great, IMO. But that one km was just ****ing awesome!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity 'normal'...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Hardening more by the day, what isn't hard ALREADY...

Body Composition and Look: Despite the heavy dinner last night (yes, she had a HIGH calorie/CHO day), I was NOT bloated or holding any water at all this morning, or even now (taking a double dose of NeoVar Recomped pre-bed on such days really DOES eliminate any bloating and water retention that I would have had otherwise!)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Pretty ****ed off right now!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comments on Napalm

It was my last day of Napalm yesterday. It only lasted me 10 days, since I was using 5 squirts, twice a day, instead of the recommended 3 squirts twice daily. To be honest, I haven't noticed that it's done anything. Then again, I was NOT training at all during that time. AND I was binging like the world was going to run out of food the next day as well...

...And then I remembered the comment I made yesterday under 'Body Composition and Look', that "BF hasn't gone up significantly, either, which is surprising, considering that I did NO training whatsoever during my binge! (Interesting...)", and realized that, hey, maybe the Napalm had a little part in this...

...I actually have another bottle (just when you're ready to send it) that I will use a little later (probably in the two weeks between the NZFBB North Island Championships and the NZFBB National Championships), and I will be able to give a fairer assessment of the product then...

...In the meantime, just a few quick notes:
- Smells reasonably nice;
- Is easy to put on;
- Once on, it is NON-greasy (definitely a thumbs UP);
- It left me feeling like an icy wind was blowing all over me for up to a good 20 minutes after I had applied it (I liked it, though; very refreshing);
- Vascularity seemed to increase post-application, for some reason, too, especially in arms (I did NOT wash my hands between applying Napalm and my body moistorizer, though, and so some may have gotten onto my arms);
- The only thing I would suggest, is perhaps a LARGER bottle, so that it lasts longer :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established

Watch this to the end.

I lol'd. seriously!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you weren't ALREADY married...:toofunny:...

\

hmmm one can make the appropriate actions to correct this error :D

if u dont mind becoming an american citizen :icon_lol::duel::thumbsup::bb3:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey rosie! just found this. subbed for the pics...lol.
:welcome: Hope you enjoy more than JUST the pics :p

Watch this to the end.

I lol'd. seriously!
LOL. When the white kitten came along and started, you could almost (almost, though) mistake that for LAUGHING at the others :toofunny:

\

hmmm one can make the appropriate actions to correct this error :D

if u dont mind becoming an american citizen :icon_lol::duel::thumbsup::bb3:
We'll see about that...But maybe one day I might be :D

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
LOL. When the white kitten came along and started, you could almost (almost, though) mistake that for LAUGHING at the others :toofunny:
I was like, "WHY IS THAT KITTY CONVULSING!... OH NO!... HAHAHAHAHAHA"

We'll see about that...But maybe one day I might be :D
I'm not married.... Just sayin' ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20

0850 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (rpm N/A)
c. 1 min in 39x18 @ 112 rpm (HR dropped back to 85% HRmax)
d. 6 min in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 112 rpm
e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 120 rpm
f. 1 min in 39x18 @ 120 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
This has to be the BEST HIIT rollers session that I have done to date! Man, I was pumped when I got on them, really feeling the aggression that has been building up since yesterday afternoon (music helped enhance it, too). No mercy for the body today. Each sprint was done to complete maximum effort; and when I would normally be gasping and wishing it were over, I was gritting my teeth and trying to spin FASTER ( and each sprint was done at 60-70 km/hr pace)! I was sooooo determined today to take all my frustration and aggression out during training...Legs were pumped as when got off the rollers. Head was great. Quick shower before the gym.

0942 - Arms (3 min recovery between CG PU sets, and 1 min recovery between supersets):
1. CG PU 4 x 12, 10, 10, 8
2. Weighted Dips 4 x 10 SUPERSETED WITH 3. DB ZC 4 x 10
4. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 10, 8, 8, 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 5. Inc DB BC 4 x 10, 8, 8, 6
6. Straight Bar TPD 2 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Standing Alt. DB HC 2 x 12
That week off DEFINITELY did WONDERS for my strength! :) I was pretty amped when I walked into the gym (albeit still aggressive)...Started off with CG PU. These seemed easy today, and I pumped 12 reps out on my first set quite easily. I probably should have pushed myself a little harder and tried for 15 reps (next time), but what I did was ok. Neither my form, nor my strength dropped much for the following sets. Strength getting better here; I am getting back to where I was :)...Placed a 13 kg (i.e. 28.6 lb) DB between my feet for the Dips. My arms held up well...Straight onto DB ZC after Dips. Straight back to the weight that I was using pre-break. And it was, well, not as 'easy' as everything else so far had been. I could really feel the pump in my biceps; and veins were starting to 'pop' all over arms. Foreams were screaming in the last set, but that's ok (tilt wrists; no forearm use, girl)...With Flat CG BB BP I chucked on the weight that, pre-break, I had been using to do 6 reps (and had been struggling a little with), with the aim of getting out 8 reps (yes, pushing the bar a little). As it was, I managed 10 reps on the first set, and then I was at my 8 reps, with arms almost giving out on the last set after 6 reps. All good, though...Inc DB BC was interesting. These were actually quite HARD, today, and I stayed at the same weight that I had been pre-break (no worries, though)...I was going to do TPD with the V-Bar, but couldn't find it, so went for the St.-Bar. Not as kind on my wrists as the V-Bar, I was struggling a little, and 'setting' myself after the sixth rep of each set...Alt. DB HC were good...Pump in arms (and upper body) was strong as after CG PU. My arms felt (and looked) hard as. Vascularity was awesome. Arms actually looked the best that they have to date...A ****ing AWESOME session! VERY pleased.

1051 - Stretch 24 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (so ~8 hours sleep). Deep. Dreaming. Woken up by a text...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there all day, today. Spent a couple of hours adjusting my meta-analysis, so that I could post it (See http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/101668-glutamine-supplementation-immune.html). I SHOULD be doing SOME study; but that can wait until tomorrow. Next week, though, there will be NO more procrastination study-wise...

Energy: High. Rosie's aggression is making her a machine...

Motivation: I am going to get my body into the condititon that I want it!!!

Mood/Aggression: A little here and there...But mostly just aggressive...

Libido: My body is having responses, even though my HEAD is nowhere near those thoughts! (must be that aggression...)

Joints: No worries here.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Awesome. Keep that strength RISING!

Quality of Training: ****ing fantastic. I couldn't have asked for BETTER sessions! EVERY day needs to be like today!

Pump and Vascularity: Great leg pump (especially in quadriceps) after the rollers. Awesome pump in upper body (especially in biceps, triceps, and forearms) in the gym...Vascularity: veins in arms looking 'knotted'...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms quite hard, today, especially with that pump (which lasted a couple of hours post-resistance training, BTW). Rosie like :)

Body Composition and Look: My arms are looking the best that they ever have...Legs are looking a little 'slimmer' up the top...My abs are 'returning'...I'm starting to feel good again...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Aggressive. Rosie has a tendency to suppress everything, and after a while it builds up and builds up, and something sets it off at random, and then, well...But still ok, if you can believe it...Calming down a little, now...

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
lol sounds like you used your aggression appropriately (for awesome training!!). Hope I start getting some crazy aggression to and smash the weights tomorrow for my second leg day of the week :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol sounds like you used your aggression appropriately (for awesome training!!). Hope I start getting some crazy aggression to and smash the weights tomorrow for my second leg day of the week :D
Yes, well Sean got a good lashing of it yesterday afternoon...And still it lingered...And this morning it was still there...And then, when it came to training, wow, Rosie let LOOSE...I don't mind aggression when it comes to training (or things sexual), but it's no fun any other time (much...)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

1000 - Rollers:
a. 12 min in 39x16 @ 85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
b. 4 min in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 118 rpm
c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
d. 1 min in 39x16 @ 112 rpm (HR dropped back to 85% HRmax)
Everything felt so EFFORTLESS today. Like I wasn't doing anything, even when I INcreased the cadence. As the session progressed, I could feel my aggression rising, and my focus was a little more on that, I think, which would explain why I felt as I were almost standing still. Got quite warm and heated once cadence increased. However, a nice, 'easy' session, to be pleased with.

1109 - Chest:
1. Flat BB BP 4 x 12, 8, 6, 6 (3 min recovery)
2. Inc DB BP 4 x 6 (3 min recovery)
3. Push-Ups [2 x 12, 8] (hands on floor, feet on bench), [2 x 6] (hands on medicine balls (m/b), feet on bench) (1 min recovery)
4. Dips 2 x 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 5. Cable Flyes 2 x 6 (1 min recovery)
6. Abs - a. hanging knee raises 2 x 20, 10 SUPERSETTED WITH b. rope crunch 2 x 10, 20 (1 min recovery)
My body was sore BEFORE I even started. Not like that would STOP Rosie, though! Or induce her to make the session 'easier'. Although, on the first two exercises, I decided to make my recovery period 3 minutes (and the rest 1 minute), so that I could concentrate on my strength...The session started off with Rosie loading up the BB for a HEAVY Flat BB BP. Repped out 12 reps easy, and so INcreased the weight for the second set. After a slower eighth rep, Rosie INcreased the weight yet again for the last two sets. Pleased with the result...For Inc DB BP I selected the weight that I had been doing pre-break (and before that was managing for 6-8 reps a set). Strength was a little 'less' than it had been on the Flat BB BP, but I persevered, and still got 6 reps out per set, with my left wrist 'faltering' a little on the last set...Since I have done push-ups (P/U) with my feet on a bench for a while now (varied sometimes), I decided to use the first couple of sets as 'warm-up' sets; and then made it HARDER by placing a m/b beneath each hand. Definitely required me to stabilize myself more. And felt a little weird for the first few reps, but I settled into it ok. Actually LIKE P/U done this way!...Originally I was going to do Inc BB BP, but decided to do a b/w exercise for my upper pectorals. As it was, doing Dips on a lean is harder than doing them straight up and down for me, and I ended up supersetting them with Cable Flyes (i.e. to make 2 sets of 12 reps, essentially). All good, though. Made sure that the weight for Cable Flyes was hard enough to counter out the b/w Dips...As a last-minute decision, added in a couple of sets of Abs...It was a great session. My whole upper body was ACHING afterwards. Forearms were so pumped that it hurt. Everything was just...GREAT...

1217 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0830, so ~7.5 hours. I was actually having trouble breathing and hyperventilating for ~30 minutes after going to bed, before I drifted off to sleep. Once asleep, sleep was deep. Woke up SORE (DOMS in arms from yesterday!) Not wanting to drag my aching body out of bed...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Time to get into study mode, from tomorrow...

Energy: Been there...

Motivation: Rosie's more determined than ever!

Mood/Aggression: Aggression at the arrogance of men who think that just because a female has a picture of herself anywhere on the web, that it is for HIM, and that she wants him to accost her (yes, many men need their balls cut OFF!)...Aggression during training, getting me through, and making it seem effortless; and when it was hard, making me dig it in HARDER...Not a lot of anything ELSE...

Libido: Not there.

Joints: Good...

Strength: Increasing...Again (still...)

Quality of Training: Rollers were excellent. Resistance session made my body feel battered like nothing else, but it was AWESOME!

Pump and Vascularity: Got a great pump, but mostly in my FOREARMS (and afterwards I could barely write it was so bad!)...Still got KNOTS instead of veins, which is something else altogether...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Everything feels hard at the moment...

Body Composition and Look: Leaning...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have been in the strangest of moods over the last few days. Something is bothering Rosie, and she's not sure WHY. Anyways, it'll settle (or be pushed back down into the depths)...The Show must go ON!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notes on Week 3

Diet

Diet was 'good' this week. Only had two high calorie/CHO days (and even then, it was only one MEAL each day; well, 90 minutes :p). Eating times have been 'settling' (still getting used to be back at school, and having to juggle working in there, too)...So, getting there. Diet should be 100% next week...

Supplements

No IGF-2 or RPM this week, either (IGF-2 cycle to start next week). STILL waiting on more Posiedon-BA...

Training

Posing practice didn't start this week, either (no biggie); but it shall next week (time is decreasing)...Cardio has been good. 20 minutes a day. All three HIIT session done to a VERY high standard. All resistance sessions done as heavy and intense as Rosie could make them. 'Experiemented' with a few different session 'set-ups'. Strength levels did NOT drop over the week's break I had, which was GREAT :)...Looking forward to a better week next week (it will most certainly be a whole heap HARDER)!

Pictures

Another pic taken during the photo shoot for Applied Nutriceuticals.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
A real woman does cable crossovers in heals :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A real woman does cable crossovers in heals :)
haha (are you doubting my femininity? j/j :toofunny:) And don't tell me that if I was serious about training I wouldn't be in them (yes, you'd be surprised what some of the females wear (albeit not heels like that) at my gym!):D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Rosie! :wave:

Heels, FTW!! :D

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
haha (are you doubting my femininity? j/j :toofunny:) And don't tell me that if I was serious about training I wouldn't be in them (yes, you'd be surprised what some of the females wear (albeit not heels like that) at my gym!):D
lol I can't believe I spelled "heels" as "heals" LOL I must be tired... Just had a hardcore leg session :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Rosie! :wave:

Heels, FTW!! :D
Hiya back, John! :D

lol I can't believe I spelled "heels" as "heals" LOL I must be tired... Just had a hardcore leg session :)
Ah, the answer for everything 'out of it' you'll be doing later :p...All good. Rest up, Tim. (Yay, Rosie's not doing Legs anymore!) :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all looks good. whats up sista :D
Not a lot; about to eat tea :)

I see you decided on a Federation and a competition. Good luck; I shall be following...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not a lot; about to eat tea :)

I see you decided on a Federation and a competition. Good luck; I shall be following...
Yeah I havent obtained my card yet or anything because the competition is almost 11 Months away still. Gives me plenty of time to prep. Thus far it looks like I will most likely be going in as Novice Lightweight. Im not 100% certain on NPC nor this Comp, but as for right now it sets me a goal to get after...thats all i need :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I havent obtained my card yet or anything because the competition is almost 11 Months away still. Gives me plenty of time to prep. Thus far it looks like I will most likely be going in as Novice Lightweight. Im not 100% certain on NPC nor this Comp, but as for right now it sets me a goal to get after...thats all i need :D
Yep (it's always good to keep your options open, re competition). Nice new avi, BTW :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yep (it's always good to keep your options open, re competition). Nice new avi, BTW :)
thanks its my Picture for AMS Testimonial that may possibly land on the box :D. I cant wait to see what i look like on a cut if thats what i look like hwile bulking haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks its my Picture for AMS Testimonial that may possibly land on the box :D. I cant wait to see what i look like on a cut if thats what i look like hwile bulking haha
:) Wish I looked/was as lean as that 24/7/365, LOL. It IS a great pic.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 22

0430 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 24 x 20-25 sec effort/5-10 sec easy
c. 1 x 60 sec effort
d. 4 min jogging
Colder, today. No wind, though. No rain, either. Started off well; warming up as the time stretched on. Sprints all seemed to be over almost as soon as I started each one (great stuff). Using some aggression to fuel each sprint, and I don't think that the pace dropped off much (if any), even in the last sprints. Decided to add in a longer effort at the end, just to finish things off. Joints were all good. Had some muscular pain (really bad DOMS from the last couple of resistance sessions) in both of my anterior deltoids (with minor DOMS in my rear deltoids), though, which limited both shoulders' range of motion a little.

0513 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0315, so ~4 hours sleep. It's taking forever to get TO sleep, and then, when I do, I am exhausted. Sleep is deep. I don't want to get up...And FCUK! I am getting sick of crying myself to sleep (honestly, what is with this shite?! :mad:...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Had to be. Some of the stuff covered in class was actually INTERESTING today (I WAS close to falling asleep in my first class, though)...Testing clients for knee rehabilitation programmes (fun and games)...I have to at least LOOK (and try to START) the 4 assignments due this week!

Energy: I had enough for training (more than enough). And then, from ~0730, have felt shattered as. Think going to give Tango a miss tonight (and yes, catch up NEXT week), and try to get an early night (free from tears!)

Motivation: I'm actually REALLY hating myself and my body right now :mad: I know that I have 'potential'; but right now I feel completely INadequate, and less of a 'woman' (and THAT I've NEVER felt before; NOT liking it!) :frustrate Seeing pics of fitness models like Jamie and Marzia makes me determined to get into the shape I want (if they can do it, then so can I!)

Mood/Aggression: I was in a pretty good mood until ~1600; and then the aggression and depression and doubts all set in...Hold your head up, girl; you're BETTER than this!

Libido: None whatsoever. Again.

Joints: No aches, pains, or minor complaints.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: HIIT was excellent. Felt really good: fast and STRONG.

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump, today...Vascularity good, though...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Getting there...

Body Composition and Look: Hating how I look right now :frustrate (and no, nothing anyone says will make me think otherwise). I really HATE being so soft and round :mad: (DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET...I KNOW...GRRRRRRR...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stressed. Fatigued. Depressed. Like I want to beat the living hell out of something! :mad: :frustrate

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice update rosie long and indepth! PS don said to go with NPC as well so i think thats what i will do

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice update rosie long and indepth! PS don said to go with NPC as well so i think thats what i will do
Thanks...And yeah, I would listen to the man; he knows his stuff! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Rosie!! :D

This damn Tropical Storm/Hurricane "Fay" is about to lay down the law on florida. Something you'll get to look forward too in orlando haha. It's cool though, we'll just have hurricane parties! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Rosie!! :D

This damn Tropical Storm/Hurricane "Fay" is about to lay down the law on florida. Something you'll get to look forward too in orlando haha. It's cool though, we'll just have hurricane parties! :D
DAYUM...Parties, huh? :p Life won't be dull, that's for sure!
:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 23

0915 - Rollers:
a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
b. 5 min in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
c. 5 min in 39x16 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 125 rpm
d. 5 min in 39x16 @ 90% HRmax @ 112 rpm
Started out at a fairly high pace pretty early, and didn't take long for HR to reach 85% HRmax. At 5 minutes I increased the cadence, and then again, getting my HR up as well. Heart, lungs, back, hips, legs, and knees were all good today. Good session; finished covered in a slick layer of gold...

0939 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2015-0755 (waking at 0110, 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~11.5 hours sleep. WOW. I must have NEEDED that. I went to bed EARLY last night, and was asleep almost instantly (yeah, don't see how I would have done at Tango if I'd gone). Woke up feeling real out of it, too...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I've actually been pretty there. Had to write three knee rehabilitation programmes, and did them in the timeframe I set myself. Maybe not SO there, as I thought I had a class from 1300-1500, and turns out that it's TOMORROW (LOL)...Head on, girl...

Energy: Been there. Starting to falter a little now, though...

Motivation: I CAN DO THIS! 6 weeks is PLENTY of time to get back into shape. If females as old as 40 years can have fantastic bodies, then damn, so can I!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty good, for most of the day. There was a short period at ~1515 when I got a little aggressive and 'down', but hey, it passed...Work got me back in a good mood...

Libido: Still not there...There was, however, a brief moment last night when I was suddenly 'there' and the body was responsive enough; but it passed as quickly as my moods, so...

Joints: No problems...However, been a sharp pain in my anterior deltoid the latter half of the day (muscular though, I think...)

Endurance: Always good.

Quality of Training: Awesome. Really loving it!

Pump and Vascularity: Definite and awesome pump in the legs after the rollers...Vascularity not so awesome today...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Getting better...

Body Composition and Look: Chest area looking leaner, funny enough. Hamstrings also looking better. Shorts are a little looser on me, so could be that the fat is starting to leave my legs (oh, yes please!) Midsection ok...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Better. More positive. Whatever it was over the last few days seems to have passed (and about time!) Focussing on what is ahead (and trying NOT to think about food (hmmmm, pizza...), since I really have to knuckle down with my diet for the next 8-10 weeks...)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like your logging style Rosie - do you ever record your calorie expenditure?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your logging style Rosie - do you ever record your calorie expenditure?
Sometimes, but not that often (and not here in my log). I'm not too concerned with it, to be honest; as long as I'm training hard, then I know that's enough. I always know what my calorie INTAKE is, though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24

0430 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 24 x 20-25 sec effort/5-10 sec easy
c. 1 x 60 sec effort
d. 4 min jogging
Bit nippy out this morning; frost on the grass and frozen over windscreens. Pretty good run. Last few efforts were 'lagging' a little, though. Not as good as Monday's HIIT, but still a good session.

0503 - Stretch 24 min.

0600 - Back (3 min recovery Exercises 1-3, 1 min recovery Exercises 4-5):
1. CG PU 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
2. BB BOR 4 x 8
3. BB Deadlift (BB DL) 4 x 8, 6, 6, 4
4. CG TR 2 x 8, 4
5. CG SR 2 x 10
So, going from what I did last week, changed this up a bit...Started out with CG PU (as I always do, if I do them). Did better than this session last week, so pleased with that. It was weird though, doing them; it felt like I was HEAVIER than usual, and arms felt 'heavy', if you know what I mean. And yet, EVERY rep today was slow (much slower than normal), and only the last rep of the last set was I 'struggling'...BB BOR was done at same weight as last week. Right anterior deltoid was bothering me (yes, that 'pain' still has not gone away)...Added in BB DL, for the FIRST time in 30 months. Estimated a weight that I thought would be ok. Was pretty far off, and for the second set DOUBLED it! :) The first set felt a little awkward, since I haven't done them for so long (also the fact that it was so light didn't help), but by the second I felt right at home. On the last set it wasn't the weight that was giving, but my grip was slipping (chalk next week)...Instead of going back to CG PU, I did a couple of sets on the CG TR, increasing the weight on the second set; and a couple of higher rep sets on the CG SR to finish the session off...I walked out of the gym feeling as though I had NOT actually done ANYthing. But I know I have; my body was DEFINITELY challenged today...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0315, so ~4 hours sleep. Last night I was ready to go to bed at 2000, but needed to stay up until 2100 for my last pre-bed supplements; and ended up staying up until 2200; and then NOT being able to go to sleep for like an hour after I'd been to bed. Sleep, once there, was deep. Had a little trouble getting up this morning, and eyes were bloodshot as anything, and head was aching...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there for the morning. Missed my afternoon 2-hour practical lecture, due to wanting to sleep (which I DIDN'T end up doing; just some mindless stuff on the computer). Now, despite needing to START my assignments (yes, only done most of ONE (out of 4!) so far; BAD), not really in the mood. I can see tomorrow night being an all-nighter (hopefully there will be something strong ENOUGH to keep me going through the night withOUT falling asleep on the beanbag, or in front of my laptop...)

Energy: Not really had much today. Cardio is seriously taking so much MORE out of me than usual (because the intensity has been so high?), that resistance sessions are pushed back further in the week (which, yes, NOT happy with, but them's the kicks). Bit fatigued, really (damn, I'd hate to see what I'd be like if I was ACTUALLY DIETING (and doing endless hours of cardio and double cardio) for my competition, like every other competitor...)

Motivation: Definitely there. I know that I DON'T have far to go, and that it will take 4-6 weeks TOPS to get into the condition that I want (and can be happy with) to be in (just keep that diet ON track, and no binging!)

Mood/Aggression: Rosie has been in a VERY HAPPY mood today. Maybe the lack of sleep last night. Maybe the weather (sunny, like summer, but cold, like spring). Maybe pushing stress to the back of my mind (but it's still there unconsciously, which is why I'm procrastinating on the study front). Maybe it's the fact that I'm 'over' whatever it was that I was 'in' over the last few days. Could be a myriad of things (whatever it is, Rosie likes THIS Rosie...)

Libido: And boy oh boy has he been building up over the last few days; all that suppressed anger and aggression is coming to a head, and it's, well, showing itself now :D

Joints: No worries :)

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Improving. Great stuff!

Quality of Training: Loved it. Awesome sessions today.

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump (long rests and low reps, I don't really expect one)...Vascularity ok; it has been lots better, though...

Muscle Hardness/Density: But yep, Rosie is getting harder (you can SEE it!)

Body Composition and Look: Belly is pretty much there only because Rosie looks at herself as if she were under a microscope (everyone else would say it's FLAT, LOL), but it's going. Glutes LOOK smaller, despite only being 1cm SMALLER (more muscle and less BF, from the Full-Body sessions over the last few weeks, and all that cycling?) Hips and thighs are leaning out, which is good. Quadriceps and hamstrings actually looking real good at the moment...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Positive; I know that I will get to where I want to be! And looking forward to going to the States next year (or end of this year (if I can) for Christmas). Considering maybe entering the Arnold (if I am over there at that time)...Things look brighter...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job so far, and those are extremely nice pics.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 25

0800 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 108 rpm @ 85-90% HRmax
Yep. One pace today. And a high HR. All good, though. It felt like I was doing nothing, to be honest (that's what happens when your mind is far away somewhere else, LOL). So, yeah, it was pretty easy, and got off feeling fresh as anything.

2000 - Shoulders (1 min recovery):
1. Seated DB SP 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8
2. Seated BB SP 4 x 12, 6, 6, 8
3. Standing DB LR 4 x 10
4. Lying Incline DB RR 4 x 10
5. Plyometric Box Jumps (right to left) 1 x 80 (i.e. 40 x per side)
6. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
7. Plyometric Box Jumps (left to right) 1 x 40 (i.e. 20 x per side)
Yes, shocking; a very LATE session (the first in almost 4 years!) But, didn't go this morning, and so tonight I figured, why not, since I plan on staying up all night anyways working on assignments...Started out with DB SP. Started at the weight I used last week. Pumped out 12 reps like they were nothing. Ok, went up to 20kg (i.e. 44lb) per hand, and did 8 reps of each (safety issue, due to lack of spotter today)...Moved over to the BB SP. Did an 'easy set' at 35kg (i.e. 77lb), before going up to 45kg (i.e. 99lb) for the last 3 sets (and yeah, getting the 8 reps out on the LAST set I was like wft too, LOL)...Standing DB LR at the same weight as last week, but for 2 more reps per set...Same with the Lying Incline DB RR; same weight as last week, but for 2 extra reps per set...Just for the hell of it I decided to do a set of box jumps before DB shrugs (and yes, you can be sure that I felt them afterwards!)...Moved up 4% in weight with DB Shrugs, and was managing them well until my grip started slipping on the last couple of reps in the last 2 sets, and it was gritting teeth and getting the last 2 reps out before letting the DB onto the bench beside me...And yes, another (less) set of box jumps to finish...So, awesome session (and yes, gave me the excuse to eat more ice-cream, chocolate and berries afterwards; SPANK! :D). But, loved it...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0637 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0630), so ~8 hours sleep. All very deep. Even the alarms weren't enough to get me up this morning.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there all day. Had to do a bit of thinking at work, but most of it is pretty natural and second nature to me, so, all good...Assignments due tomorrow; handed one in already, and starting the big one soon (yep, all-nighter planned; hope I stay AWAKE; I am shattered and ready and wanting some sleep NOW!)...

Energy: Had it for most of the day (good, since I was pretty active...)

Motivation: There (but curb that binging!!!)

Mood/Aggression: Pretty happy, for the most part. A small bit of aggression creeping in there in the late afternoon. Back to good by the time I went to the gym (yeah, late session today; which is why sleep would be good right now, even for a couple of hours). Just fatigued now...

Libido: Had a few high moments during the day (when Rosie is 'happy' it's a lot more easily aroused, LOL).

Joints: No problems.

Strength: Improving. (And some guy made the comment that I was "pretty strong" (LOL); must be funny seeing a petite female (who probably looks like she would break if you touched her) like me lifting heavier than 90% of the guys in there! :D)

Quality of Training: Actually, pretty bloody fantastic, given how shattered I was feeling (and not really wanting to go to the gym) an hour or so beforehand. Resistance session was great!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump great after the rollers. Not much of one in the gym (except in my legs, after the box jumps)...Vascularity back to its normal knotted sitting-on-top-of-the-skin lines...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Getting there...

Body Composition and Look: Deltoids and arms looking the best to date (especially in the gym...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: I can soooo feel my glutes from those BB DL yesterday!. And not stretched today either, but no biggie...But, overall, yeah, GOOD...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 26

No training today (and the way it turned out, it's probably a good decision)...

Sleep - Time and Quality: As it happened, I didn't manage to STAY awake, and sometime ~0010 I must have passed out. Slept until 0746 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, 0630, and 0730), making for ~7.5 hours sleep. Every time the alarm went off I wanted to get up and keep at it. But, for some reason my body just would NOT do it. And even when I WAS awake, I kept wanting to close my eyes and drift off (but I couldn't; assignment needed to be done, and it wasn't started until 0900 this morning!) Headaches came and went all day. Along with the shock and stress...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I wasn't really there today, even though I HAD to be. My assignment was done (and that I say 'loosely') FAR from the usual Rosie standard (even the Rosie standard when she starts the night before and does an all-nighter). Not really happy with where my head is at study-wise, because it is NOT there (and hasn't been for a while...)

Energy: If I hadn't been so stressed and on edge, then maybe I might have wanted to train. As it was, I didn't anyways (not cool...)

Motivation: Just hanging on by a shred today...

Mood/Aggression: Lots and lots of aggression and stressed Rosie like you wouldn't believe...

Libido: After all the shock and stress and cussing that was going on, Rosie was, well...would have welcomed the suggestion that one of the guys made that "sex would help get rid of that stress"... :D

Joints: No worries here, yet.

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Lots of vascularity...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Starting to look hard. Getting comments...

Body Composition and Look: Definitely LOOK better than I have over the last few days (despite the last 2 days of binging). But, still looking TOO 'soft' to my eyes, though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stressed. So much that I was going into shock the closer the deadline to my assignment being due got (I know; that happens a lot, babe, and most of the time I am NOT stressed!) The last few days I have been ready for bed and sleep soooo early, but have not been getting there. Having trouble waking up and getting up...Today I was so out of it that the only meal I ate was dinner (definitely NOT cool)...No training and not eating (or binging) NOT conducive to your goals, girl! Get it TOGETHER!!!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Libido: After all the shock and stress and cussing that was going on, Rosie was, well...would have welcomed the suggestion that one of the guys made that "sex would help get rid of that stress"... :D
I gotta move to NZ.... :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 27

0818 - 5.5km Run:
The air was noticeably CHANGED when I woke up this morning; spring is definitely just around the corner :)...Started out bright and perky at 4.16 minutes for the first km. The second was a little slower at 4.35 minutes, but I managed to hold that pace fairly well, until dropping back to 4.59 minutes in the last km. Running back up the drive I started feeling nauseous. But hey, felt great that I'd DONE the run (and being out in that air...)

0916 - Arms/Abs:
1. CG PU 4 x 14, 10, 8, 8 (3 min recovery)
2. Weighted Dips 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 3. DB ZC 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6 (1 min recovery between supersets)
4. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8, 8, 8, 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 5. Inc DB BC 4 x 8, 8, 8, 6 (1 min recovery between supersets)
6. Cable Rope O/H T/Ext 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Alt. DB HC 2 x 12 (1 min recovery between supersets)
8. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. knee-ups x 10] (30 sec recovery)
This was another awesome session; my strength keeps going up :)...Started out with CG PU. Slowly getting back there; 2 more reps first set than this session last week (you'll be back up to speed in no time, girl). Funnily enough, even though I felt 'heavy' while I was doing them, all reps were done with strict form, and I kept pushing and pushing...First set of Dips was done at same added DB weight as last week. Increased the DB weight from the second set, though, and kept on...Forearms were what was killling me during DB ZC (tilt the wrists more; no forearm USE; that's the whole point of doing these!) Forearms and biceps were pumped as though after the FIRST set of these (love that feeling)...Flat CG BB BP was done better than last week...Struggling a bit on the Inc DB BC though (despite being the same weight as last week). My brachial veins were very prominent during these, and arms were looking just great...Threw in a couple of lighter sets of Cable Rope O/H T/Ext and as heavy as I could go of Alt. DB HC to finish off my arms (which were absolutely shattered and pumped and could barely move!)...Finished off the sessino with Abs (since I haven't taken any classes at work this week)...Walked out into the downpour of rain feeling pretty happy...

1036 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2230-0700 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Deep. Woke pretty refreshed, though; unlike the rest of the week...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There for the morning, and then just felt fatigued since ~1200, and fell asleep for ~1 hour...

Energy: Was there when I needed it, which is all I need, LOL...

Motivation: Ok, so I was looking through the men's magazines this afternoon, and man, I could be one of those girls in there NOW (but I want to look so much LESS soft!)

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Just tired (waaaay tooo much sleeping lately...)

Libido: The body has been VERY responsive today (letting Rosie know what it wants), and I haven't even been THINKING those kind of thoughts...WOW...

Joints: Still all great :)

Endurance: There. And ok.

Strength: Moving up slowly...

Quality of Training: Excellent. On both fronts.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump ****ing unbelieveable (I love it!) :D...Vascularity ****ing unbelieveable as well! (Loving those knots) :)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Now my ABS are starting to feel hard (first time I've really noticed that); GREAT :)

Body Composition and Look: BF is STILL being lost from my upper back and arms, most noticeably; they keep looking better and better. And delts and arms are looking the best they have so far (I like hearing that phrase :)). Chest is also noticeably losing BF; but my breasts are staying nice and round and where Rosie can be ok with them (all good, then)...Now for the REST of Rosie...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Fatigued (WHY?)...Bit of an upset tummy today (again, WHY?)...Apart from that, glad that the FIRST stress is out of the way. Going to start the rest of my assignments on MONDAY, so I can get them done and out of the way and not put myself through what I went through yesterday again...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Status
Not open for further replies.