Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My pleasure. Your log is awesome !

HAHA, for a moment I though, jeeez, maybe we're a case of identical twins separated at birth, but I'm 6 years older :lol:

Rest, AS FAR AS I KNOW, is something people do when they die :rofl:
Thanks. I'm as objective as possible, and hopefully help people out along the way. As for relaxing and rest: Rosie operates the best when she's under stress, and my mind is moving at a million miles an hour all the time, and never stops; and she likes to be constantly busy and moving. Just the way I am. So, yes, that's why it will be hard to stay still and calm down. But I will learn to. Since I HAVE to, just a little, now.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hope you get back on track soon Rosie.

When you know what the problem is, at least you can start the correct course of action.

Best Wishes, JKP

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just stopping by, hope all is well w/ Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 49

0930 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 105-108 rpm
Session was interesting, today. Once again, I didn't feel like doing it, but did anyway. At 8-minutes there was a funny sort of pain running down the lateral side of my left leg, and it didn't last long. Once again, I was also having trouble breathing, despite the easy pace and HR. Weird...

1045 - Chest/Back (1 min recovery between Alternate Sets; 30 sec recovery between Abs):
1. CG PU 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6 ALTERNATE SETTED WITH 2. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 12
3. Inc DB BP 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6 ALTERNATE SETTED WITH 4. BB BOR 4 x 12
5. Cable Crossover Flyes 2 x 15 ALTERNATE SETTED WITH 6. CG SR 2 x 6
7. Abs 2 x [a. rope crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10]
This was a different session. There was a lot of 'improvising', which made a change, which was good...I was 'weak' again, on CG PU, despite adding 11lb weight to my own. Not happy with that...After the first set of P/U I started feeling dizzy and lightheaded, and had that pain that I want to claw out in my temples. The pain did NOT let up throughout the session. The way I felt when I was doing the P/U, though, took my mind off it somewhat (and the disappointment in myself for my CG PU). It makes my core work, for sure. (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE these?)...Inc DB BP were good. Strong. I probably should have gone up in weight on the last set, but I played it 'safe' today, and stayed where I was; simply because I was feeling so out-of-it, and didn't want any accidents happening...BB BOR were good. Strength was up here, too; and I got out 4 x 12 easy at a weight I would normally do 4 x 8 at and be struggling...On Cable Crossover Flyes I was definitely feeling the burn, and I LOVED it...CG SR were another story, and it was gritting teeth to get through (again, with weight increase)...Finished off with a couple of sets of Abs, to totally **** over my already ****ed body...A good session. A 'scary' session, considering the fact that I was lifting not 'light' weights, and feeling like I was going to pass out in between sets...

1217 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0800 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0700), so ~ 10 hours sleep. So NOT cool, all this sleeping. And I didn't wake feeling refreshed, either; even though my sleep was like that of the dead...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not had a lot. Went to the library and got some books, to help me relax some, and just wanted to lose myself in them...

Energy: I was ready for bed at ~1300 (no ****), but didn't make it for another 12 hours! Honestly, at least I know WHY I am so fatigued all the time. But it doesn't make being 'functional' for only 4-6 hours a day any more reasonable...

Motivation: There. Big time.

Mood/Aggression: No mood of much, really...

Libido: None.

Joints: No problems, except with mid-lower back...

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Increasing slowly...

Quality of Training: Cardio was shite. Resistance session was actually pretty good...

Pump and Vascularity: Crazy pump in forearms during and after the resistance session; they were so hard and tight and felt so 'full' that it was pretty weird. Made me feel 'happy' for some odd reason...Vascularity was knots as always. (I get my good vascularity from my Dad; he has better vascularity than most bodybuilders on competition day just EVERYday, withOUT trying!)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts definitely harder...

Body Composition and Look: Getting back to better...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Spent all evening and night with my Dad at the hospital (he had a hunting accident and needed surgery). It feels strange, talking to someone who's never wanted to be a part of my life, and who I've tried to 'leave out' of my life. But sometimes, when **** happens, you realize a few things...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notes on Week 7

Diet

Diet was unmentionable! That can't be an issue any longer. I will be using the next week to get back on track for serious!

Supplements

First week back on everything. Good...The RPM is really giving me the SMOOTH energy that I need to get through my resistance sessions...Rosie's 'special' stack will start at the end of NEXT week...

Training

Had ONE day off this week. Like last week, cardio was done, albeit not very intense, all the other days. HIIT has been good, though, intensity-wise (at least, during the efforts). And again, only three resistance sessions, all at the END of the week! Strength is a little all over at the moment; endurance is as strong as ever. Next week will see a change...

Pictures

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Rosie sleeping that much, coupled with still feeling tired is a major sign.. stop fighting it and perhaps listen to what your body needs/wants. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 50

0800 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 106 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (rpm N/A)
c. 1 min in 39x18 @ 112 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
d. 11 min in 39x16 @ 112-120 rpm ~ 85% HRmax
Was bright and perky and WANTING to be doing this, today. However, legs were still lead weights and not moving very fast, albeit faster than they have been for a while. Efforts were excellent; really digging it in, and focussing on spinning as hard as I could. The first two efforts lasted what seemed like forever, and then they got 'easier' from there. Legs seemed to gain some new life after a minute easy after the efforts. Slick with sweat afterwards, it was time for a shower and get ready for school...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0700 (waking at 0630 and 0645), so ~6 hours sleep. That's the SHORTEST I have slept in nearly 6 weeks! Excellent; getting back to 'normal' (fingers crossed). Woke with a little more 'bounce' than I have had in a while on waking...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There for all of 2 hours today. And then it was CRASH, at ~1100...

Energy: Been ok. Suddenly shattered at ~1100, with nothing for anything...

Motivation: High.

Mood/Aggression: Happier, today (good). Tired, still. But smiles...

Libido: Whoah, this little tiger has been pretty HIGH today, announcing its return with a bang!

Joints: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Good. Get BETTER!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity the usual...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms feel harder...

Body Composition and Look: Upper abs are definitely starting to lean back out...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Starting to get a little of a 'second run', briefly (I'm about ready to crash again very soon)...Dad is still in theatre; so will go up and see him when he's out...Thinking POSITIVELY, ahead...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie sleeping that much, coupled with still feeling tired is a major sign.. stop fighting it and perhaps listen to what your body needs/wants. :)
Rosie's a fighter; you know that. But I AM getting more PATIENT with it. Just wish it would hurry up and get lost already!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Rosie's a fighter; you know that. But I AM getting more PATIENT with it. Just wish it would hurry up and get lost already!
The sooner you rest the sooner you will recover :)

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0800 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0700), so ~ 10 hours sleep. So NOT cool, all this sleeping. And I didn't wake feeling refreshed, either; even though my sleep was like that of the dead...

You seem to be waking up a lot during sleep, so the 10hrs isn't really 10hrs. Do you think such pattern of sleep may be contributing to the fatigue syndrome ?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The painting in the background of the lastest picture is pretty cool. Also nice belly button :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sooner you rest the sooner you will recover :)
Thanks, Doc ;)

You seem to be waking up a lot during sleep, so the 10hrs isn't really 10hrs. Do you think such pattern of sleep may be contributing to the fatigue syndrome ?
Not at all. My body almost ALWAYS wakes sometime between 0300-0315, since it is so used to getting up at 0315 (when I would normally get up). And 0423 is the alarm I set for me to start preparing for my cardio sessions, and I never turn it off, and so it wakes for that, too...And in my hours I DO account for the 'waking' And yeah, it IS pretty much those hours, since I wake and then am almost immediately asleep again. Like I was this morning...

Cub's body wants more photos of Rosie :woohoo:
No comment...

The painting in the background of the lastest picture is pretty cool. Also nice belly button :D
He looked at the PAINTING? :toofunny: (But yeah, it WAS pretty) :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The painting looks like a cross section of the upper crust of the earth. Tell me if I'm wrong... lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The painting looks like a cross section of the upper crust of the earth. Tell me if I'm wrong... lol
Yes, you are wrong; it's just random layers of colour :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 51

0822 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 80% HRmax @ 115-118 rpm
I got really hot and really sweaty really fast. It took my body a bit to get started, but once it did, it 'rolled' along at a steady pace. Breathing was a little easier today. Focus was a bit more there. Feeling reasonably ok when I'd finished. It was a definite workout for my legs, at any rate...

0846 - Stretch 21 min.

1702 - Work: CityAbs 19 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0700 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~9 hours sleep. Deep, again. Dreaming, this time. It took me a further 15 minutes to get OUT of bed and 'wake-up'...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Some. Not a lot.

Energy: Ok, in the morning. I started crashing ~1100, and through class at 1300...At work after CityAbs (and during), I felt like I was going to pass out...

Motivation: Good. There.

Mood/Aggression: Some aggression. Some frustration. Some smiles and laughter...

Libido: High for some small part of the day...

Joints: My back has been giving me serious problems the last couple of days. It has been sooo sore. And if I turn, I can feel and hear the vertebrae 'clicking' back into place. And during CityAbs I had a burning feeling, before the sensation of something like water spreading across my back. Very painful...

Quality of Training: Ok.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity 'normal'...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes...

Body Composition and Look: Ok.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Some things change and some things don't...I had a VERY unexpected exchange with someone today (weird, but not unwelcome, and definitely a surprise). Yes, Rosie HAS changed. But hey, it's all for the BETTER...Just working out the last of the kinks...Hoping that I can get up and train tomorrow morning...Belly is still in 'pain', whatever it is...Seeing family a lot these days...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 52

0800 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 108-110 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (rpm N/A)
c. 12 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 108-110 rpm
Interesting session today. Didn't feel as 'dead' as I have been lately on the rollers. Got very hot and very slick very fast. Legs were reasonably ok, considering. However, from the 7-minute mark, there was a warm feeling all along the lateral side of my left shin, seeping down to the lateral edge of my foot (nerves, but why?) HR didn't go very high at all during the efforts, despite my trying as hard as possible, only reaching 85% HRmax (barely). So, not too pleased overall, but at least it was done. And today I wasn't struggling to breathe...

0832 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2300-0700 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~8 hours sleep. Very deep. Dreaming. Less tired on waking than I have been (a good sign...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Went to a class today, and finished an assignment...Been reading for most of the afternoon, in the sun, like a cat all sprawled over the floor, and then the bed...

Energy: Ok. Bit more than usual. Then again, wasn't really doing MUCH...

Motivation: So I didn't get a resistance session in today, but I WILL FOR SURE TOMRROW!

Mood/Aggression: Good, today. No 'off' moments at ALL...

Libido: High for a couple of hours mid-afternoon...

Joints: Back is still giving me some serious problems (think that's what possibly affecting the nerves and the 'warm' feeling in my left lower leg and foot). Every time I turn as far as I can to the side I hear the vertebrae click back into place. Quite painful. I suspect that it's from too much lying on the beanbag...

Endurance: Same as always...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs...

Body Composition and Look: For some reason, you could see my upper abs and the 'line' down my midsection REALLY well today...Apart from that, from the waist down, Rosie just looks 'soft' (grrroooowwwwl...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok. Lighter mood. Head less stressed. Not long to go now...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Joints: Back is still giving me some serious problems (think that's what possibly affecting the nerves and the 'warm' feeling in my left lower leg and foot). Every time I turn as far as I can to the side I hear the vertebrae click back into place. Quite painful. I suspect that it's from too much lying on the beanbag...
I've not had a beanbag in about 10 years. I'll have to get myself one. i do miss them!:afro:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
How you do love to tease babe...lol. :p. Looks like you just get more popular every time I check in on your log here. :)

Cheers to ya babe!:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Please keep the pictures work safe from now on...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've not had a beanbag in about 10 years. I'll have to get myself one. i do miss them!:afro:
Yeah, I love it. Pity it's 'bad' for me, LOL.

How you do love to tease babe...lol. :p. Looks like you just get more popular every time I check in on your log here. :)

Cheers to ya babe!:cheers:
Me, tease? Noooo, you must have the wrong person :D

Please keep the pictures work safe from now on...
Did you hurt yourself, silvertongue?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 53

0818 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
Wow, doesn't take much to get the sweat started these days. It does, however, take heaps more to get my HR up (what IS it with it?) For some reason, it's just NOT going up, and I'm NOT liking it. An ok session...

1014 - Work: CityAbs 20 min.

1109 - Full-Body Circuit:
3 x 10 (1 set = 1 circuit (i.e. Exercises 1-8 done one after another), no rest between exercises, with 30 sec recovery between SETS)
1. BB FS
2. BB RD
3. CG PU
4. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b)
5. DB SP
6. Dips
7. DB ZC
8. Weighted crunch
Since it looks like all my resistance sessions are going to be at the END of the week (again), I decided that I will be doing each session as a Full-Body session, and today was a circuit. Initially I wasn't going to have any rest between sets, but by the end of the first circuit I was absolutely ****ed, and so gave myself a quick breather before I was back into it. BB FS were good. I was definitely feeling my hamstrings after the BB RD the FIRST time around. CG PU was the only exercise where I didn't manage 10 reps, doing 6 instead; and by the third set I was shattered. P/U were excellent; although I did slow considerably on the last set. I was struggling a little with the last few reps of each set on the DB SP, when normally I would be fine. And on Dips I was so shaky on the last few reps of each set, pretty much 'collapsing' down after each set. DB ZC was the surprise, with the weight seeming 'easy'. Finished off with weighted crunches, since I didn't feel as if I worked my abs enough in CityAbs (when you take some or all of the class, you don't really get a chance to do the exercises). I was seriously ****ed when I finished EACH set, and the time to complete each circuit got longer each time. Still, the session only lasted just under 20 minutes, but hell it was INTENSE! Pumps and vascularity were awesome as thoughout the whole time.

1135 - Treadmill:
3.2 km (i.e. 2 miles) @ 13 km/hr pace (i.e. 4.6 min/km)
Decided to do this, just because I can :p Set the treadmill at a pace that would be 'kind' to my body, and that would allow me to do 2 miles in ~16 minutes. I got a painful stitch at the 7-minute mark, and it became quite sharp at 13 minutes. However, I just gritted my teeth, made a face, and kept on until I had finished the distance I'd determined to do.

1218 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0700 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0630), so ~9 hours sleep. Rosie is getting LOTS of REM sleep these days...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Hmmm, probably NOT the best of days today...Because my left rear tyre punctured (probably was like that BEFORE I went to work, actually), I borrowed my sister's car, and it took me forever to find her keys; I had to look in the SAME place several times before I found them. And then at the post office, I emptied out my bag trying to find a small piece of paper that I KNEW I put in there, and didn't find it; and then, at home, emptying the bag again, it was there. And then, of all things, I forgot to take the house keys, and so had to climb in a window...Seriously, it has just NOT been my day today...

Energy: Surprisingly, had some today. Enough that I did a circuit session and then some running after work, even though my body was screaming by then to "Stop, please!"

Motivation: Yeah, good. Things look brighter every day at the moment.

Mood/Aggression: Smiles. Laughter. Frustration at myself.

Libido: Um, ok, today...

Joints: My back is really giving me problems right now (Rosie no like!)

Endurance: THERE!

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: EXCELLENT!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump like hell yes! Painful as anything and lasting for a few hours after my resistance session...Vascularity was incredibly awesome, especially during the circuit!

Muscle Hardness/Density: Definitely getting harder. IGF-2 :)

Body Composition and Look: Still seeing abs coming through more and more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm a bit out-of-sorts today (as you can see). Been rushing everywhere, trying to do a million things at once. Actually feeling quite shattered and like I want to pass out. Still having some trouble breathing. But, things WILL get better!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
And then, of all things, I forgot to take the house keys, and so had to climb in a window...Seriously, it has just NOT been my day today...
The good old climb in the window trick! I done that a few years ago when i was locked out. Went through the bathroom window. Forgot there was a fish tank below me and almost put my foot through it! :fool2:

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The good old climb in the window trick! I done that a few years ago when i was locked out. Went through the bathroom window. Forgot there was a fish tank below me and almost put my foot through it! :fool2:
LOL. I got plenty of scratches :p I'm just lucky that it was a window that I COULD climb in (all but a couple of windows in my house are limited in how wide they open).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 54

0830 - Rollers:
30 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 110-112 rpm
Yes, 30 minutes today, instead of the usual 20. For some reason I had NO trouble breathing; and once my legs found a rhythm, they stuck to it; and I felt like I could go all day (even though they were 'sore' from yesterday's BB FS and BB RD); and had to STOP myself from continuing on for longer (although that probably wouldn't have been a bad thing, considering my lack of resistance training lately). It was the first time in almost 2 years where I have NOT been bored for longer than 20 minutes on the rollers. An interesting start...

0900 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0715 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0400, 0423, and 0630), so ~9 hours sleep. I stayed awake for a little at 0325 and 0400, but barely; and my body didn't want to move. Rosie goes fast into REM sleep these days. Not cool. Seriously need to get OUT of this; I DON'T mind having 4-6 hours sleep at night, and then doing a 1-2 hour afternoon nap (like I used to...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Thinking, today. Also, had lots of stuff to do...

Energy: Today is the first day in almost 8 weeks where I have NOT crashed!

Motivation: You're right, Jeff. Maybe Rosie CAN just smile and get whatever she wants...It's a bit like waking up and realizing the full power of my femininity, which is a lot like the power a woman has when she...erhm, never mind...Anyways, yes, MOTIVATED!

Mood/Aggression: Reaasonably good mood, today. Smiles...

Libido: High mid-afternoon...

Joints: Back is still giving me severe pain; I have to keep manipulating it and changing positions to stop it hurting so much.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Little vascularity, today...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Definitely legs and glutes.

Body Composition and Look: Having a double-dose of NeoVar Recomped before bed (i.e. last thing at night) is really helping me to look a lot 'tighter' in my midsection (especially as I've been having quite a few high CHO days lately in an attempt for some energy), and stopping any bloating (I've also been able to drink my usual galleon of water a day (I was struggling TO drink for a few weeks and barely getting in 3 litres), which has helped heaps) that might have happened.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Good. Better. Although the money I had to fork out for two new tyres for my car (and that was for tyres that were a good several hundred LESS EACH than the ones I originally put on my car!) didn't make me too happy (saving shall have to start all over again...sigh)...But, things are coming along. All the players are falling into line. Rosie knows what to do...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 55

0847 - Rollers:
33 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
The time just 'flew' by today. Once I'd set the pace, I stayed there. It was all about what the legs could handle, since they were a little fatigued. but heart was fine; HR is still NOT going up much. No trouble breathing today. Drinking lots. Sweating lots. Very focussed. Looks like these sessions shall get better. From next week, though, going to try running again, and see how the body responds...

1009 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between trisets, 2 min recovery between changing of trisets):
Triset A (Legs) -
1. BB FS 4 x 10
2. BB RD 4 x 10
3. SCR 4 x 10
Triset B (Back/Chest) -
4. BB BOR 2 x 8, 2 x 6
5. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10
6. CG TR 4 x 6
Triset C (Shoulders) -
7. BB SP 4 x 10
8. DB LR 4 x 10
9. Inc DB RR 4 x 10
Triset D (Arms/Abs) -
10. Dips 4 x 12
11. DB ZC 4 x 12
12. Weighted crunch 4 x 25
Yes, a COMPLETELY different session to ANYthing Rosie's ever done in the gym before. 48 sets in 64 minutes. I wasn't sure exactly WHAT I was going to do when I walked into the gym today, only that it was going to be a Full-Body session. I started off with BB FS, and decided to superset it with BB RD, and when the BB RD were done I decided to add in SCR to finish off the set. So, that was my first triset. Gave myself a minute's rest, as per usual, and then went at it again. BB FS, BB RD, and SCR were all easy today. No struggles. My back, however, was hurting after the first set of SCR (as it does sometimes), but that didn't hinder anything else, and was gone by the time I got to Triset C. The migraine that I woke with only got worse after my second triset of A. Once I'd completed 4 sets of Triset A, I moved to Triset B. (I decided to make the WHOLE session trisets, since I did it to start with). Kept the same weight on as I'd had for BB RD for BB BOR (which is why I had to go down in reps for the last two sets), and was struggling a bit in the last two sets with it (but it's better than I've done before, so was good). I LOVE my P/U, and soon I may 'graduate' to having my feet and/or hands on swissballs, to make it a little harder. CG TR were well done; but after the second time through these I felt like passing out. Forearms were pumped as after these. After 4 sets of Triset B, moved to Triset C. All weights were the same as what they have been, so no strength losses. Also a LOT harder, trisetted like that. I was stumbling after the second set of BB SP, and quite unsteady on my feet. After 4 sets of Triset C, it was time for Triset D. This was the easiest triset of the four I did. Used b/w for dips, which seemed like I was doing nothing at all. Moved to DB ZC, doing more reps at the weight I would normally only do 10 reps at, some improvement there. Finished each set off with weighted crunches, and my forearms were shot after 15 reps; and I had to grit my teeth and try and ignore the pain that shot down my arms to my shoulders for the last 10 reps of each set. At the end of the session I was so out of it, but completely there, if you know what I mean. My body has not been put through something like that ever, as far as I can remember, resistance-wise anyways. I DID get told that I was absolutely INsane for even attempting it, but hey, I was successful and the body can recover tomorrow (maybe). So, yes, Rosie does NOT do things half measured; if anything, she could be a little LESS extreme!

1136 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0700 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0630), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Again, very deep. Dreaming vividly. Woke with a migraine...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I've had a migraine all day, that seemed to get worse in the gym and just afterwards...Not really wanting to have to think too much, today...

Energy: Smooth energy in the gym (even though I was nearly passing out sometimes)...Had none afterwards. Was just exhausted and wanted to sleep. Lay in bed for a couple of hours, but couldn't sleep...

Motivation: Good. I'm actually not as far away as I think I am from being where I want my body to be; about 4 weeks if I really put everything into it; 8 weeks tops, if I ease into it and try and give my body a fighting chance...

Mood/Aggression: Content mood, mostly. VERY 'happy' after the gym (yeah, that WAS a bit INsane, but loved it!) Tired...

Libido: Um, yes, very wet over here ;)

Joints: Back was not as bad today; I think the exercise actually HELPS DEcrease the pain...

Endurance: Yeah, wow.

Strength: Maintaining.

Quality of Training: ****ing AWESOME! I had the BEST time today hammering my body (even if I WAS almost passing out!)

Pump and Vascularity: Wicked pump all through shoulders, arms, and forearms; and it lasted for a couple of hours AFTER the gym...Vascularity was knots again; and there's vivid blue lines all over my legs...

Muscle Hardness/Density: All of me right now.

Body Composition and Look: Looking tighter than I have been. Yes, I've gained a little BF over the last few weeks (I am now 10% BF; 8 weeks ago I was 8.5% BF). But I've also gained more MUSCLE as well!

Overall Sense of Feeling: She's doing that crazy funny little dance while you all stand by and stare in shock and surprise! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your supplement scheduling like?
Why? See post #253:
Supplements

RPM - 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (on NON-gym days - 2 caps 60 min pre-cardio).
NeoVar Recomped - 2 caps 40-60 min pre-gym, and 2 caps immediately post-gym, (on NON-gym days - 2 caps 40 min pre-cardio, and 2 caps immediately post-cardio); sometimes taking 4 caps last thing at night.
IGF-2 - 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night.
Lipotrophin-PM - 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.
Osteosport - 4 caps first thing in the morning.
Poseidon - 1 serve first thing in the morning, and 1 serve last thing at night (sometimes 1 serve 40 min pre-afternoon tea).
Calcium supplement - 1 cap post-breakfast.
There will, however, be some changes from next week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Um, ok. And what's "scorpy jocks"?
perhaps meaning scorpions in your undies? Which would translate to... you're slightly irritable or prickly in your responses? :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
perhaps meaning scorpions in your undies? Which would translate to... you're slightly irritable or prickly in your responses? :p
Riiight. Well get used to it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 56

0950 - Power:
1. 1 km @ 4.16 min/km pace
2. Plyometric Side-to-Side Box Jumps 4 x 30 (1 min recovery)
3. Bench Jumps 4 x 6 (30 sec recovery)
4. Bench Jumps 6 x 8 (30 sec recovery)
5. Barbell Powercleans 4 x 10 (1 min recovery)
6. 1 km @ 4 min/km pace
Yes, another unusual Rosie-session (I've been doing a few 'out-of-the-Rosie-norm' these days), but it's all good. I started off on the treadmill, planning on doing 6km. However, after a km I was almost 'bored', and so I decided to do a session of plyometrics/power...Started out with Plyometric Side-to-Side Box Jumps. For the first time in ages doing these, my lower legs weren't feeling any 'stress'; it was almost like I was 'floating', actually, which was pretty weird (but good)...Moved from that to Bench Jumps. I lined 3 benches up, with enough room between them for me to land and jump again. One set was starting at one end of the benches, jumping over them all, turning quickly, and jumping back over them. Lifting feet and knees high for these. Recovery was adequate enough, if a little long...After 4 sets I added another bench to the line, and did 6 sets of that...After moving all the benches back to their original places, I decided to chuck in a few sets of powercleans. Not only made my legs work, but upper body as well, some...Finished off the session with another 1km on the treadmill, this time at a faster pace. I was surprised that my legs handled it like they did, especially after all the jumping and stress and then the powercleans...So, happy with the session. Finished covered in a slick layer of sweat, a happy girl, ready to begin stretching...

1021 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0700 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Very deep. Dreaming. Woke feeling ok, today...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Good. Assignments need to be started tomorrow...

Energy: I actually was in a 'can't be bothered' mood this morning, and decided to do my 'cardio' at the gym. As it was, I got 'bored' pretty fast, and it turned into a Power session. Have energy, though.

Motivation: Excellent. Right up there. I'm going to BEAT this chronic fatigue, and make it go screaming back to its mama like a complete pussy after an arsewhipping.

Mood/Aggression: A little aggressive before leaving for the gym (someone quite seriously called me 'lazy', because I've only done 3 resistance sessions each week for the last 4 weeks; well **** them!)...I was ok after training this morning. And I'll be even better when I can talk to you for a bit...

Libido: Not there yet, today. But it WILL be!

Joints: Good. Back giving no problems today.

Quality of Training: It was an interesting session, today. Not like the 'usual' Rosie sessions. It went well, though.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs, definitely...Vascularity in legs was, like, wow, too...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection is looking lean again, and the separation between my abs is visible (except for the bottom two), so I'm pretty pleased with that. Hips are leaning up again. And legs, especially calves, are looking just awesome!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Some stress is creeping back in (control it, control it). Apart from that, looking forward to starting the next 'phase' of training tomorrow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notes on Week 8

Diet

Diet has actually been pretty good this week (and what I can probably attribute looking leaner to). Things are getting back to how Rosie likes them :)

Supplements

Have actually only been using RPM on Gym days, since things have still been a little out-of-sorts. Anyways, from next week I shall be adding Drive (Gym days - 2 caps 80 min pre-gym, and 2 caps mid-afternoon; NON-gym days - 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps mid-afternoon) back in. It's also time for Rosie's special stack of Lean Extreme (Gym days - 1 cap first thing in the morning, 1 cap 30 min pre-gym, and 1 cap last thing at night; NON-gym days - 1 cap first thing in the morning, 1 cap 4 hours post-waking, and 1 cap last thing at night) and Hot-Rox Extreme (2-4 caps first thing in the morning, and 1 cap 45 min pre-lunch), for some cortisol control and thermogenic effects, respectively.

Training

NO Days Off this week. Cardio has been done at only 75% HRmax for the most part of this week, except HIIT sessions; and it has been a 'battle' to even get it to THERE. Interesting. Only TWO Resistance sessions this week, both Full-Body, and both EXCELLENT.

From next week, training will look like so:

Monday: 20 min HIIT + 20-30 min Stretch + Gym Full-Body
Tuesday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch
Wednesday: 20 min HIIT + 20-30 min Stretch + Gym Full-Body
Thursday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch
Friday: 20 min HIIT + 20-30 min Stretch + Gym Full Body
Saturday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch + Gym (4-week rotation of Back, Shoulders, Arms, and Chest)
Sunday: Either a DAY OFF or 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch

I have decided on doing Full-Body sessions again, as when I did it back in June/July, it worked rather well (I was doing 4 x Full-Body sessions per week). Yes, it shot my body to pieces, but it WAS a GOOD shock to the system, which is what I am wanting now. However, I will only be doing 3 x Full-Body sessions, and the fourth Gym session each week I shall focus on ONE body-part, rotating body-parts each week (i.e. so this programme shall go for 8 weeks, as I plan on rotating each body-part TWICE). ALL Gym sessions will see Rosie lifting as hard and as heavy as she can; I don't do 'easy' days (if they happen, it is only because my body won't respond the way I want it to!) Days Off will be limited to one per week, IF I even have one.

Pictures

Untouched...

Status
Not open for further replies.