The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

DAY OFF AGAIN TODAY! GRRRRR!!!!! :mad:

1700 - Work: CityAbs 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0700 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0600), so ~10 hours sleep. Man, TWO days in a row; my body MUST have been SERIOUSLY ****ED! Woke up with the hugest and most painful migraine from hell. It was actually an EFFORT (and then some!) to get out of bed (I could so easily have stayed there and gone back to sleep for another few hours!) Hoping that I feel better tomorrow (and that I can get up!)

Mental Alertness/Focus: I've had to be there today. Not wanted to be, and felt like shite. But had to be there. And so I was...

Energy: Not had much. Just been to school and home again. And work. Even though I just wanted to be SLEEPING...

Motivation: After the binging of the last few days because of being emotional (yeah, HATE that; STOP it NOW!) I am ready to knuckle down and get the diet right, so that I can be SUCCESSFUL!

Mood/Aggression: A mix of everything today: aggression, tears, smiles, laughter, frustration, anger, and well...WOW...

Libido: Rising a little before I had to leave for work (and then it had to be pushed back down...)

Joints: Hips still painful, but not as sore as they have been over the last few days...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity nothing special today...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs are as hard as anything; I can feel the hardness all the time now...

Body Composition and Look: Looking and feeling a little soft today (after the last few days' diet, it's no wonder :mad: SPANK!)...But, going to harden and tighten up again fast and soon...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still pretty fatigued, like a LARGE, HEAVY truck has run me over...:mad:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried time released niacin to help with the headaches? I get wicked throwing up migraines and they are no fun. Hope you feel better soon.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey rosie! :)

I'm back after the moving hiatus. I have some catching up to do on your log.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried time released niacin to help with the headaches? I get wicked throwing up migraines and they are no fun. Hope you feel beeter soon.
No, I haven't. In general I don't use anything (sometimes I will use paracetamol, but from overuse of this in my elite athlete days, it is no longer effective and I would have to OVERdose on it). I will look into it, though, Christine. Thanks :)

Hey rosie! :)

I'm back after the moving hiatus. I have some catching up to do on your log.
:welcome: back, John! :) (Yeah, it is short for the time being, so not THAT much reading for you)...How did it go?...BTW, the Napalm makes me feel cold all over, like I'm in an icebath or something...

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Do you like Napalm? I was thinking about trying some..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I haven't. In general I don't use anything (sometimes I will use paracetamol, but from overuse of this in my elite athlete days, it is no longer effective and I would have to OVERdose on it). I will look into it, though, Christine. Thanks :)

:welcome: back, John! :) (Yeah, it is short for the time being, so not THAT much reading for you)...How did it go?...BTW, the Napalm makes me feel cold all over, like I'm in an icebath or something...
The move went pretty well overall. I'm finally starting to feel the stress lift haha. Now, it's time to get back to buisness myself. The first thing i did upon moving back to tampa was get my gym membership in order. :thumbsup:

I never really experienced that effect with the napalm myself. How long does it last? Have you noted any effects as of yet?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you like Napalm? I was thinking about trying some..
I've only been using it for 2-3 days now. Can't say that I 'like' it, per se after so short a time!

The move went pretty well overall. I'm finally starting to feel the stress lift haha. Now, it's time to get back to buisness myself. The first thing i did upon moving back to tampa was get my gym membership in order. :thumbsup:

I never really experienced that effect with the napalm myself. How long does it last? Have you noted any effects as of yet?
That's all cool, then. Yeah, get the IMPORTANT stuff sorted and then move onto the rest at leisure :toofunny:

It depends; sometimes it lasts 10 minutes and other times 30 minutes or more. No, no effects as of yet. As I mentioned above, I've only been using it since Monday, which is not enough time really. Add on top of that the fact that I have been binging quite badly because of stress and depression, etc., so yeah, no effects yet. IMO, if there ARE any, I won't see them until I've been using it for at least 4 weeks anyways (but that's just me).

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Making an appearance here babe...keep ya head up. Just have to persevere...your tough so you can handle it. Better times are ahead. :)

Cheers to ya babe!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only been using it for 2-3 days now. Can't say that I 'like' it, per se after so short a time!

That's all cool, then. Yeah, get the IMPORTANT stuff sorted and then move onto the rest at leisure :toofunny:

It depends; sometimes it lasts 10 minutes and other times 30 minutes or more. No, no effects as of yet. As I mentioned above, I've only been using it since Monday, which is not enough time really. Add on top of that the fact that I have been binging quite badly because of stress and depression, etc., so yeah, no effects yet. IMO, if there ARE any, I won't see them until I've been using it for at least 4 weeks anyways (but that's just me).
Well, i really hope the napalm gives you some added benefits for sure.

As always, i'll be following along. Keep your head up rosie, and train like a mad woman!! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making an appearance here babe...keep ya head up. Just have to persevere...your tough so you can handle it. Better times are ahead. :)

Cheers to ya babe!:cheers:
Making an appearnace, aye. Thought you'd try to make me smile after that ****ing awful conversation (that was completely MY fault, BTW)...Yes, I can handle it...And I know...Just looking for ward to the end of the year when study is not a stress, and I can come over...

Well, i really hope the napalm gives you some added benefits for sure.

As always, i'll be following along. Keep your head up rosie, and train like a mad woman!! :D
So do I! (I'm sick of having a 'tyre', LOL) :p

I will (even if I may have fallen into the gutter for a moment), you can be sure of that!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Ok, so I've decided to take the WHOLE WEEK COMPLETELY OFF ALL TRAINING! (Yeah, the head is still having a VERY hard time dealing with that, I tell you!)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0734 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0600), so ~9.5 hours sleep. Long and deep. And I didn't want to get up when I woke up; took me 20 minutes to get OUT of bed...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not been too there. I went to my morning lecture, but passed on the afternoon ones. Headache still there a little, and not focussed on much...

Energy: Not had a lot here, either. Not as sore as I have been, and probably sheer laziness not doing anything...

Motivation: There. Reminding me what I WANT. I CAN look better than this. And I WILL, damnit!

Mood/Aggression: Still all sorts of ****ed up and all over the place...Smiles (barely) this morning. Then instant aggression. Depression. Frustration. Two hours in tears (yes, I'm getting tired of these as well; they are almost more exhausting than training!)...

Libido: Was most definitely there when I woke up (go figure), and waned throughout the day...

Joints: Hips still a little 'achy' today, but not as bad as they have been, which is good (then again, I haven't been training, either...)

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity 'normal' (for Rosie...)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs hard, even withOUT training, LOL.

Body Composition and Look: Hamstrings are definitely better than they were (maybe Napalm is helping bring them out a little more, since I have been binging like the world will end tomorrow since my shoot)...Upper back looking good, too...Bit bloated from all the food though, in the midsection, and put on 6kg of food and water weight in 3 short days (yes, UNbeliveable! :p But, hey, I know that once I am eating properly and training again, it will all be gone in a few days, and Rosie will be back to herself...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stressed as ****! (And yes, it's starting to show)...Fatigued, still...More depressed than I am happy at the moment...But you HAVE given me a smile today, so...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

So, yeah, another day doing nothing...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0730 (waking at 0315, 0423, and 0600), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Like yesterday, took me a while to get out of bed; didn't want to...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been pretty fatigued today...

Energy: Not had a lot of this. Crashed suddenly around ~1500, for ~45 minutes. Not the bubbly Rosie of usual...

Motivation: It's there...Somewhat hidden sometimes...But definitely there...

Mood/Aggression: Happy, today. Tired, but definitely SMILING

Libido: Yes, you get me going...

Joints: All good, today (NOT training is helping...)

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Good vascularity...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs hard...

Body Composition and Look: Still looking soft. NOT at all happy with how the last week of binging has affected my body (but hey, it's your OWN fault; you KNOW what to do to get back to where you are 'happy'...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still pretty shattered...And stressed...Saw one of my Uncles today, whom I have not seen in ~3 years, so it was good. Spent some time with my sister, which was also good. Just catching up in general...And yes, a better conversation with you today...All this NO training and BINGING, though, is NOT being kind to your body...Get your act together, girl. You have 6 weeks to go. 6 weeks!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0015-1019 (waking at 0315, 0423, 0600, 0730, and 0830), so ~10 hours sleep. Yes, very broken; I kept drifting in and out of sleep, barely conscious most of the time. Man, I've slept for 9-10 hours four out of the last five days; my body MUST have needed it!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really wanting to concentrate much, today. But I have to get started on SOME study (NO more last minute stuff this semester!)

Energy: I could have done something, I guess. But sitting back and letting my body have this week off, because the next 10 weeks sure as hell won't be easy!

Motivation: Coming back stronger now. I want to (and you WILL) look ****ing awesome when I step onto that stage!

Mood/Aggression: Not really in any sort of mood today, which is good. Rosie is 'calming out'...

Libido: High when I woke up, surprisingly. Since I've been up, not so much...

Joints: All good on this front :) Last day on OsteoSport today, so will see what happens when get back on Osteobolin-C (or UP the dosage from 4 caps to 8 caps of OsteoSport).

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity actually rather awesome. I have been noticing over the last few days that my vascularity is the BEST just BEFORE I go to bed. This is when I've just had my shower and put on the Napalm. After I use the Napalm where I want it I pretty much just put my moistorizer on straight away, so there is probably Napalm on my hands when I run them over the rest of my body. Anyways, this combination gives me the most wicked vascularity all up my arms, which is just GREAT! I want THAT as 'normal'!

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs and glutes hard as anything...

Body Composition and Look: Hamstrings looking the best so far; starting to come out well...On another note, looking at my pics from the shoot last weekend, my musculature was the MOST noticeable in the pics where I was RELAXED and not even 'in-action' (except for a few), which was weird...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still fatigued, but only a little. Still stressed, but trying not to let it affect me. I have been pretty busy over the last couple of weeks, but hopefully I will start handling it better from now on. STOP BINGING, girl; that is your number ONE focus!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 weeks!!!

It's go time! You can do it! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 weeks!!!

It's go time! You can do it! :D
I KNOW! DIET (the hardest, but most rewarding part; I want to conquer my binge eating disorder by the time this is over!!!) has to be REALLY good now (KICKS, from Sean!) :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

Sleep - Time and Quality: 0125-1000 (waking at 0600, 0700, and 0900), so nearly 8.5 hours sleep. Yes, very broken. But deep, whilst sleeping...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there...

Energy: There also...

Motivation: Strong...

Mood/Aggression: Good mood...

Libido: Going to rise soon, methinks...

Joints: All good here, too...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity Rosie's 'normal'...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs as hard as anything...

Body Composition and Look: Looking less 'soft'...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Elated; my boys won 61-0! (Where was that a few weeks ago, boys?!) Anyways, so was a good day there :) Hands were like ice (COLDER than ice) during the game (yes, you would have LOVED that! ;))...Going to drive down south now...Looking forward to next week, and back to proper diet (the opposite end of the diet spectrum to what I usually am, I haven't eaten anything today) and training...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sleep - Time and Quality: 0125-1000 (waking at 0600, 0700, and 0900), so nearly 8.5 hours sleep. Yes, very broken. But deep, whilst sleeping...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there...

Energy: There also...

Motivation: Strong...

Mood/Aggression: Good mood...

Libido: Going to rise soon, methinks...

Joints: All good here, too...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity Rosie's 'normal'...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs as hard as anything...

Body Composition and Look: Looking less 'soft'...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Elated; my boys won 61-0! (Where was that a few weeks ago, boys?!) Anyways, so was a good day there :) Hands were like ice (COLDER than ice) during the game (yes, you would have LOVED that! ;))...Going to drive down south now...Looking forward to next week, and back to proper diet (the opposite end of the diet spectrum to what I usually am, I haven't eaten anything today) and training...
Cold hands eh? LOL. :toofunny:

Cheers babe!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Who won 61-0 at what?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rugby Union and Rosie (LOL)

Who won 61-0 at what?
Varsity A (my boys) beat High School Old Boys 61-0 in Rugby Union. It was the last game of the season, and they went out on a HIGH! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

The LAST day off for a LOOOONNG time!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0230-1030 (waking at 0900 and 1000), so ~8 hours sleep. Yes, I was almost falling asleep on you in the last part of the call (as I always am, when we talk that late)...Deep sleep; I was completely OUT for the count when I fell asleep (almost as soon as I ended the call), so, yeah...No dreams; just blackness...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Actually feel pretty refreshed today, for some reason...

Energy: Not had a lot (and driving back home made me a little fatigued, as driving distance does). Looking forward to beginning training again tomorrow!

Motivation: After 7 days of no training whatsoever, and 10 days of consecutive binging, yes, I am READY to be good again, and get that body working hard and back into shape!

Mood/Aggression: Ok. Nothing special. Nothing major. A bit of aggression for no reason when I got home. Apart from that, maybe a smile when I talk to you later...

Libido: Non-existent today...

Joints: Nothing sore or achy here at all. The rest is doing me some good. Let's see what the Osteobolin-C does when I get back into training...

Strength; N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity very noticeable, especially in hands and forearms (is like what I was getting before bed all the time now...)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs...

Body Composition and Look: I know I just feel shite from all the binging, etc., and so my view of me is somewhat distorted right now...I'm told that I still look fine (and that, no, not as 'fat' as I feel). Still got my top 4 abs, so it can't be all that bad (but seriously FEELING that extra weight from food and water)...On a positive note, legs are starting to look better; maybe they just needed that break?...Anyways, going to look better than I did before my week off soon...Going to look my best EVER by Nationals (10 weeks...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Raring to get back to training!...Stressed, still (that never seems to go away)...But I am HAPPY in my head (ignore the voices about my body right now). And people who haven't seen me in a while have commented that I seem happier than I was (see, it DOES show)...Ready to put my head down, arse up, and go for gold!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notes on Week 2

Diet

Diet was as bad as it could possibly be this week. First off, EVERY day was a binge. Some days I did NOT eat at all until AFTER 1900, and then it was eat everything in sight as fast as possible, and then go and buy some more. So, NOT my best week. Quite shameful, really (I know, spank; set the example, girl!)...Anyways, from tomorrow, diet will be back to being spot on. 6 weeks to go. Got no more time (or room) to be making mistakes. The body definitely doesn't want a repeat of this week anytime soon, though, that's for sure. So, good. I'll have this binge-eating disorder CONQUERED by the time I've finished competing this year!

Supplements

No IGF-2 or RPM this week. Also, waiting on some more Posiedon-BA...Finished the beta-testing of OsteoSport on Friday; and from next week, will be back using Osteobolin-C (3 caps first thing in the morning, 3 caps 40-min pre-gym/cardio, 2 caps immediately post-gym/cardio, 2 caps last thing at night).

Training

Ok, so posing practice didn't start as planned this week. I will get there, though, if not this coming week, then the week after, and it will be 4-5 weeks at least concentrated on posing/routine practice before my first competition (in September)...Yes, had the WHOLE week COMPLETELY OFF ALL training this week. The body needed the rest, if the first few days of the week were anything to go by. It is, however, back to feeling ok, and any more time off would just do me a number mentally. So, back to training next week (yes, as said in my first log post, re: weekly training schedule). I'll start with 4 resistance sessions this week, and then, depending on how the body takes it, add in a 5th maybe. Resistance training programmes will be changed every 3-4 weeks from now on.

Pictures

Yes, a new section to Rosie's weekly 'Notes'. As I said, I would post some pics from the shoots that I do along the way; and so there will be a pic or two per week...Here are a couple from last Saturday.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good lookin good! Just get back on that horse and eat like you know how!

Since thursday my diets been crap because i cant eat or chew anything, so raviolis have been my best friend. Not good, but hey sh!t happens. Once i can eat and chew again ill make up for it with a perfect diet!

Logs lookin good though and lets get that diet spot on and get shredded for the contest! ( As if you arent already super lean, sheesh! :lol: )

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin good lookin good! Just get back on that horse and eat like you know how!

Since thursday my diets been crap because i cant eat or chew anything, so raviolis have been my best friend. Not good, but hey sh!t happens. Once i can eat and chew again ill make up for it with a perfect diet!

Logs lookin good though and lets get that diet spot on and get shredded for the contest! ( As if you arent already super lean, sheesh! :lol: )
Yep, it's all in the diet!!! Aiming for it :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

0430 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 16 x 20-25 sec effort/5-10 sec easy
c. 4 x 40 sec effort/20 sec easy
d. 1 x 60 sec effort
e. 4 min jogging
Felt like a summer morning. Not cold, but not hot. Small westerly wind...To be honest, I was a little apprehensive about getting back into training with a sprinting session. I needn't have been. The session was GREAT! Man, I had soooo much energy. The sprints were over and done with before I had really even 'got into' them! WOW! Loving that. Instead of doing 24 short sprints, I did 5 longer ones after 8 minutes of short ones; and even they felt like nothing...Smiles after that :)

0515 - Stretch 22 min.

0600 - Back:
1. CG PU 4 x 8 (3 min recovery)
2. BB BOR 4 x 8 (1 min recovery)
3. CG PU 4 x 6 (3 min recovery)
4. BB BOR 4 x 6 (1 min recovery)
5. CG SR 1 x 12
So, back in the gym (about time). Decided to do only two main exercises today (pretty much), and go hard on them...Added 6kg (i.e. 13.2 pounds) to the CG PU today, and managed them well; so stoked...Went onto BB BOR, at the weight I was using for 4-5 reps before now...Went back to CG PU (still with added weight), but only did 6 reps the second time around. I was definitely feeling that extra weight! All good, though...Back to the BB BOR, at a heavier weight this time (what I have been using for 3 reps)...Added in CG SR, just to finish the session...Walked out of the gym not actually feeling like I'd done anything, even though I know I pushed myself hard and DID do something...

1930 - Tango 60 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours. Deep and dark (maybe a few dreams?). Woke feeling REFRESHED and READY to TRAIN! :)

Mental Alertness/Focus: There all day...

Energy: Had that. Man, that week off was GREAT...

Motivation: Joined onemodelplace - See OneModelPlace.Com - Model: Rosie - ID:380608 - Palmerston North, Outside US and Canada, New Zealand - so I am out there for New Zealand photographers who work in the fitness industry (one actually sent me an e-mail late last year); and is GREAT motivation to STAY in shape, and get even BETTER!!! (Jammie, hope you don't mind the AN name in the 'credits' :p)

Mood/Aggression: Ok, for the most part, today. Too busy to feel much...Aggression rearing its ugly head during Tango class, and Rosie was growling lots...Happy, now that I've gotten to REALLY talk to you...

Libido: NOT there...

Joints: All good :)

Endurance: Good as. Week off was good.

Strength: Up, from before my week off; so HAPPY about that!

Quality of Training: Excellent. I LOVED it today!

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump today...Vascularity is getting stronger by the day...

Muscle Hardness/Density: My arms feel hard as, now :)

Body Composition and Look: I FEEL much better, that's for sure. Still looking 'soft'; but that will go soon enough...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm stressed to hell (as always); but my head is up in the clouds today. Love being busy. Love being back training. Love clean eating again. Love being back on track...Rosie's ready to 'wow' people...

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
omg... hot pics!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Miss roise How are you today :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

1130 - Rollers:
a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax
b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 90% HRmax
c. 5 min in 39x16 @ 90-95% HRmax
So, a later session (due to getting up VERY late; spank!) I was working away at something, and almost had to DRAG myself away to exercise (It wasn't that I didn't want to be doing it, just that something else had my complete attention. Very rare for me!)...So, yeah, once into it, it was great. Legs were fine; no worries there. Cadence was pretty steady at 112-115 rpm for the most part. I was able to get my HR up too, which was excellent (and just how I like it!) No hip or knee pains at any stage. At the 17-minute mark I started having pains in the right side of my chest, though, near the medial end of my clavicle (but nothing to worry about). I also got fairly heated and warm, too, very early on (weather must be getting hotter)...So, a good session. I felt like I worked, but that I didn't, if you get what I mean...

1153 - Stretch 23 min.

1700 - Work: CityAbs 17 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2330-1000 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0830), so ~ 9.5 hours sleep. All very deep. Woke briefly at the usual time, rolled over and thought that I would get up a little later (thinking 0600, and NOT 1000!) and do my training. As it was, my body had OTHER ideas...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There, when I've had to be. Actually, the work I've been doing over the last couple of days, I've had to be pretty on the ball for, so, yeah, there...

Energy: Once up, enough...

Motivation: Oh, it's there all right; get that body into AMAZING shape (and where you can look at it naked and be HAPPY with it), girl!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression...Pretty happy mood for most of the day...

Libido: Not that high; but I've been busy as anything, so not a lot of time for attention to be given even if I were in that mood...

Joints: Still good...

Endurance: There...

Quality of Training: Excellent

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity awesome, as always...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Triceps are harder since yesterday (weird...)

Body Composition and Look: Losing the water. Getting back to where I was before all the binging (good). I want that 'as low as I can get it' BF%!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stressed (still)...A little fatigued (maybe)...But a happy girl for sure. Things are starting to look up :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

0915 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (rpm N/A)
c. 2 min in 39x18 @ 115-120 rpm (HR dropped back down to 80% HRmax)
d. 8 min in 39x16 @ 90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
e. 2 min in 39x18 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
Yes, another later session. Started off well. Hips started hurting a little during the efforts, but were fine otherwise. HR went up fairly easily today, and with a higher cadence, I kept it there. Let the legs take a small 'recovery' period after my efforts; and then went at it again, at a higher intensity. Good session. Definitely felt that I was working during that!

0940 - Stretch 27 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0230-0803 (waking at 0315 and 0640), so 5.5 hours sleep. I COULDN'T sleep last night (mind OVERactive and running away at a million miles a minute!), and so, at 2340, I got up. Because I was still so wide awake I figured that I may as well just do an all-nighter, and then try and sleep in the afternoon. However, at 0200 I got a bit bored, and decided that I may as well go back to bed and TRY to sleep; at least until I had to get up for the first lot of my morning supplements. As it were, it took me a while to GET to sleep; but then, once I was, woke for the alarm, and then was out for the count. Ah, well, today's resistance session (Shoulders) will be tomorrow then (all good...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been very there today. Which is good. Didn't go to my morning lecture, but turned up to my afternoon lab. My 'Special Populations' paper is VERY interesting. Making me more aware of my OWN health...

Energy: Good.

Motivation: Still motivated. The countdown is ON! And there's NO way I am NOT going to get my body looking the way I WANT it to look!

Mood/Aggression: No aggression...Nothing of anything else, either, really...

Libido: Not yet...

Joints: Hips were a little achy during the efforts on the rollers, but apart from that, nothing else...

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: The week off did me some good!

Pump and Vascularity: Little bit of a pump in legs after the rollers...Vascularity the usual blue lines on top of my skin...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Triceps and legs...

Body Composition and Look: Yay, almost BACK to where I was pre-10-day-binge. Feeling LOADS better. Looking forward to achieving those body goals!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Better. Stress still there, but overriding it somewhat. Making plans for the future. In a GOOD, Rosie 'happy' place...

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
lol in your avi, are you hanging on a pull-up bar in a thong?!:icon_lol:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol in your avi, are you hanging on a pull-up bar in a thong?!:icon_lol:
Yes, it is :D (Originally I was in shorts, and the photographer said it looked better withOUT them) :toofunny:

Thats her at the olympics :icon_lol:
No, no more Olympics for Rosie. They replaced my event with BMXing! And besides, I am RETIRED from cycling now, LOL...

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Wow... you used to be a cyclist?!

That's pretty cool. I come from a bike town so I see cyclist every time I go outside! I wanted to do it but it'd mess up my bb'ing lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, that was established in my previous log...

Wow... you used to be a cyclist?!

That's pretty cool. I come from a bike town so I see cyclist every time I go outside! I wanted to do it but it'd mess up my bb'ing lol
Yes, I was in the NZ team for 4 years (track and road)...It was more of a love-hate relationship than anything. It was pretty much my LIFE for a long time. And although I excelled at it, all the success was pretty empty, if you know what I mean. A lot of pressure for a teenager. And well, I achieved everyone else's dreams (albeit, ALWAYS aiming for the gold, because, well, why want anything else?!), and somewhere along the way lost Rosie. Loved training. Hated competing (to be honest)...And now I am here. At a place where I can be happy. Where I love what I am doing. And where I am striving towards and achieving MY own goals and dreams...So, yeah. Short random rant, but all's good...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18

0430 - Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 120 rpm
b. 6 min in 39x18 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 120 rpm
d. 6 min in 39x18 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
So, yeah, rollers again (it was raining hard as hell outside). Started off in an easier gear, but still at a high cadence, so that it was easier on my legs, but not, if you get what I mean. Kept gear and cadence the same for the most part, but increased HR by sitting back on my seat (i.e. no hands). After 10 minutes upped the gear, and really started to sweat it out. I was pretty warm, to say the least. Legs were starting to feel the pressure after a bit, so I went down in gear, keeping the cadence the same, and HR didn't drop too much. The whole session was what I would class as 'pretty good' (for me). Short, yes, but my cardio generally is. But hard enough for me to 'feel' it (tomorrow), and get my blood pumping :)

0516 - Stretch 23 min.

Gym - Shoulders (1 min recovery):
1. BB SP 4 x 8, 4 x 6
2. DB LR 4 x 8
3. Inc DB RR 4 x 8
4. DB Shrugs 4 x 8
So, back to upper-body-part-only splits...For BB SP I added a weight 16% higher than what I was doing before my week off for 10 reps, with the intention of STAYING at that weight, and to be struggling to get the last couple of reps on the last set (of 8 reps) out. Which worked nicely. A little surprised that my strength has NOT decreased at all (even by a minute amount, as you would expect after time off), but has improved slightly. That sharp pain was back in my right anterior deltiod/bicep within the first few reps of my FIRST set of BB SP, which was not fun at all. But, I gritted my teeth, turned my music up louder, and persevered...Instead of doing DB SP, I carried on with the BB SP and did 4 more sets, but at lower reps. I was definitely glad when the last rep was done!...DB LR started off at the weight that I left with before time off. all good...INcreased weight by 13% from what I had been using with Inc DB RR. Seemed easy, and I actually went up AGAIN for the third and fourth sets!...DB Shrugs done at the weight I did for my last session that included them in (a good month ago, at least), and was fine with them. Will go up in weight next session. After my second set, though, I got suddenly lightheaded, and dizzy, almost like I was going to pass out or something. Anyways, Rosie is stronger than that, and just held onto a bench during my recovery period before she had to go again...A good session. PLEASED...

1015 - Work: CityAbs 30 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Dreaming quite vividly (must be all those thoughts BEFORE I go to sleep, LOL) :p

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Worked this morning...Still nowhere mind-ready to be back into study again (focus, girl, focus; get your head in THAT game; not long to go now...)

Energy: Good. Been there. Starting to feel a little fatigued early afternoon, though. and was quite breathless at work...

Motivation: High.

Mood/Aggression: No aggression (albeit a little disappointed that our first conversation had to end so quickly :()...Calm for the most part...Smiles and laughter at work...More smiles and 'happy Rosie' to come after your softball game (you best have WON!) :D

Libido: There are moments when it could have gone up, yes; but hasn't today, so far...

Joints: Hips a little achy in the anterior region (from the spinning yesterday...)

Endurance: Good...

Strength: Up...

Quality of Training: Excellent. All VERY high intensity (which is how it SHOULD be, for Rosie, at any rate; else she feels like she's standing still, LOL...)

Pump and Vascularity: Pump great after the rollers (high rpm), but pretty mediocre in the gym...My veins have been just straining to get out of my skin today, especially at work (must be because it is getting hotter, and I am getting leaner...)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Yes, getting there. Can't wait until I am lean (the way I consider myself to be 'lean') and look and feel hard (but still having my curves (in all the right places), and keeping that delicate balance between muscle and femininity that I have...)

Body Composition and Look: A huge improvement over the last 3 days (I have lost 6kg (i.e. 13.2 lb) of the 7kg (i.e. 15.4 lb) weight (food and water) that I gained during my 10-day binge session!) So, yeah, back to where I was at my shoot. And BF hasn't gone up significantly, either, which is surprising, considering that I did NO training whatsoever during my binge! (Interesting...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: More positive. Happy. Stress is taking a back seat (there, but being ignored). Things are looking up on all fronts :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I was in the NZ team for 4 years (track and road)...It was more of a love-hate relationship than anything. It was pretty much my LIFE for a long time. And although I excelled at it, all the success was pretty empty, if you know what I mean. A lot of pressure for a teenager. And well, I achieved everyone else's dreams (albeit, ALWAYS aiming for the gold, because, well, why want anything else?!), and somewhere along the way lost Rosie. Loved training. Hated competing (to be honest)...And now I am here. At a place where I can be happy. Where I love what I am doing. And where I am striving towards and achieving MY own goals and dreams...So, yeah. Short random rant, but all's good...
Sometimes we're talented in things but it's not what we want to do. I'm glad you found something you love now :)

But I was just watching women's cycling for the olympics. It's still cool :cool: :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes we're talented in things but it's not what we want to do. I'm glad you found something you love now :)

But I was just watching women's cycling for the olympics. It's still cool :cool: :D
I'm a natural athlete; whatever I decide to do or train for, I am successful in (yes, she's a VERY lucky girl :))...And it's not that I DIDN'T want to do it. More that I realized what purpose it served in my life (apart from loving TRAINING), and 'outgrew' it, I guess. I DON'T have my identity tied up in my sport anymore. And I no longer need my sporting success to prove to myself that I'm worth something...So, yes, Rosie has come a LONG way in just a few months!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
I'm a natural athlete; whatever I decide to do or train for, I am successful in (yes, she's a VERY lucky girl :))...And it's not that I DIDN'T want to do it. More that I realized what purpose it served in my life (apart from loving TRAINING), and 'outgrew' it, I guess. I DON'T have my identity tied up in my sport anymore. And I no longer need my sporting success to prove to myself that I'm worth something...So, yes, Rosie has come a LONG way in just a few months!
Oh... I suck at every sport LOL so I'm looking for something I'm good at. I'm not very academically gifted either. It's hard to find a talent! I'm really trying hard with this IGF-2/NeoVar though... :eek:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh... I suck at every sport LOL so I'm looking for something I'm good at. I'm not very academically gifted either. It's hard to find a talent! I'm really trying hard with this IGF-2/NeoVar though... :eek:
Guess I should count myself 'lucky', then, since I'm an all-rounder: a natural academic and a natural athlete (and yes, starting to realize that she actually looks ok, too, LOL); and I've never really had to try THAT hard (although I still put in a HUGE effort, and are very disciplined, with that stubborn willpower, determined never to give in to anyone or anything) to be the best either at school or in the sports arena. I have ALWAYS pushed my limits as far as I can re training, but with everything else I've always been in a 'comfort zone', if you know what I mean. Over the last few months I've been getting OUT of that comfort zone and putting myself on the line more than I ever have, because I WANT a different succees, and I WANT to put that pressure on myself, and be the best because I WORKED for it (as I define 'work'. I mean, I always put in the hard work for what I want; but say with study, it will be the 12 hours straight the day/night before an assessment is due, whereas everyone else spends weeks slogging over it; or with competition, eating what I want when I want and only starting to 'tighten' the diet up a few weeks out, simply because I can lose fat while still having binge sessions; if you know what I mean)...Anyways, enough on Rosie...

...You can do it, Tim. If you're willing to put in the hard yards, and make the sacrifices necessary to achieve success (as you define 'success'), then you most certainly WILL have it! Remember, NEVER stop believing in yourself; NEVER give up (even if it's the blackest night out and you can't seem to find a light anywhere); persevere; be disciplined; and yes, it WILL happen!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Guess I should count myself 'lucky', then, since I'm an all-rounder: a natural academic and a natural athlete (and yes, starting to realize that she actually looks ok, too, LOL); and I've never really had to try very hard to be the best either at school or in the sports arena. I have ALWAYS pushed my limits as far as I can re training, but with everything else I've always been in a 'comfort zone', if you know what I mean. Over the last few months I've been getting OUT of that comfort zone and putting myself on the line more than I ever have, because I WANT a different succees, and I WANT to put that pressure on myself, and be the best because I WORKED for it (as I define 'work'. I mean, I always put in the hard work for what I want; but say with study, it will be the 12 hours straight the day/night before an assessment is due, whereas everyone else spends weeks slogging over it; or with competition, eating what I want when I want and only starting to 'tighten' the diet up a few weeks out, simply because I can lose fat while still having binge sessions; if you know what I mean)...Anyways, enough on Rosie...
hahahaha understood. I'm not particularly good at anything. Definitely above average though. For example, I pick up a lot of sports easily (skateboarding, tennis, basketball, baseball) but there was always one or two people who were exceptionally better than I was with less effort, or if they put in the same effort was better than me. So once I found that out, I would stop doing it (though I really wish I didn't stop with tennis... might have gotten somewhere with that...).

haha I'm not particularly gifted in bodybuilding, but bodybuilding takes way longer and I'm giving it a thorough shot! I know for sure that my muscle maturity hasn't quite come yet, but hopefully with all the work I put into it now, it'll give me a great start later!

LOL you were one of those kids that was better than me with less effort! DARN YOU ROSIE!!! ;)

But I gotta climb over that mountain some day.

haha we're like opposites. You've got a predisposition to greatness (with effort of course!) and I'm pretty much bottom of the barrel starting from complete scratch and possibly even without all the puzzle pieces LOL

It's scary to think I'll fail and waste all the time and effort, but I gotta try it or else I'll never know...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha understood. I'm not particularly good at anything. Definitely above average though. For example, I pick up a lot of sports easily (skateboarding, tennis, basketball, baseball) but there was always one or two people who were exceptionally better than I was with less effort, or if they put in the same effort was better than me. So once I found that out, I would stop doing it (though I really wish I didn't stop with tennis... might have gotten somewhere with that...).

haha I'm not particularly gifted in bodybuilding, but bodybuilding takes way longer and I'm giving it a thorough shot! I know for sure that my muscle maturity hasn't quite come yet, but hopefully with all the work I put into it now, it'll give me a great start later!

LOL you were one of those kids that was better than me with less effort! DARN YOU ROSIE!!! ;)

haha we're like opposites. You've got a predisposition to greatness (with effort of course!) and I'm pretty much bottom of the barrel starting from complete scratch and possibly even without all the puzzle pieces LOL

It's scary to think I'll fail and waste all the time and effort, but I gotta try it or else I'll never know...
You definitely have an optimistic outlook and as well you should. I think you are probably selling yourself way short there bud. There is probably some things you have quite the bit of talent in and maybe you just haven't discovered those talents. A lot of the potential talents you may possess can stay locked away in your unconscious until a specific event triggers a reaction in your conscious mind.

For the record...you do not have to be gifted in bodybuilding...its something you do for you and it makes you feel good, not to mention you never have to retire from it necessarily.

Definitely keep your head up at all times and push beyond limitation...I bet there is plenty of potential within you that has yet to be unlocked.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Storms were sent to MAKE us, not break us"

Bodybuilding is great, I find. Everyone starts on the same level (yes, some may have the help of genetics, but these actually play a much SMALLER role (less than 20%) than what anyone thinks!) Everyone has to work hard to get results. And it takes years to create a complete work of art. I mean, you could spend your entire lifetime sculpting your body the way you want it to be. And I believe it is such a beneficial 'sport', simply because you do it for yourself, to make yourself happy; you don't have to meet someone else's standards or criteria (yes, people enter competitions, and there are certain things that sometimes need to be met there; but everyone in them has worked hard to get there; and has taken the 'standards' into consideration). I believe that bodybuilding teaches one to be patient, disciplined, forces them to learn more about their body and how it works (you should know WHY you do what you do, from nutrition to supplements to training; and if you don't, then you had better go out there and research it or learn about it!), to persevere. They say that what kind of character you have built comes out in times of struggle; very true in this arena.

It's not always 'easy' for me, though. I've had my own battles to deal with: binge eating disorder, for one, coupled for years (and perhaps even still some now, since at 10% BF I still view myself as being 'fat' (and am NOT comfortable with myself unless I am <9.5% BF), even though I KNOW that it is VERY LEAN (and for anyone else would acknowledge that), especially for a FEMALE) with an anorexic mindset (yes, despite the binging; weird, I know); and being a perfectionist always means that you are soooo much harsher and harder on yourself than anyone else can possibly fathom or will ever be (what they may see as 'success' or 'good', I might class as 'failure' or 'poor', or, as is often the case, 'simply not good enough').

Everyone has their struggles. And everyone has their successes. Regardless of who they are, or whatever. And most often, people's greatest success stems from a 'failure', or weakness. Most often, those that are successful have overcome something to get them to that point. And they USE that weakness to enhance the success. As Rick Warren (2002) said, the strongest people in life are often those who were once the 'weakest'; and God always attaches a major weakness to highlight the power of the strength.

Find something that you love. And believe me, if you are passionate about something, you WILL succeed at it.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
You definitely have an optimistic outlook and as well you should. I think you are probably selling yourself way short there bud. There is probably some things you have quite the bit of talent in and maybe you just haven't discovered those talents. A lot of the potential talents you may possess can stay locked away in your unconscious until a specific event triggers a reaction in your conscious mind.

For the record...you do not have to be gifted in bodybuilding...its something you do for you and it makes you feel good, not to mention you never have to retire from it necessarily.

Definitely keep your head up at all times and push beyond limitation...I bet there is plenty of potential within you that has yet to be unlocked.

haha thanks. Yeah, sometimes I do get down on myself when I don't see myself growing (physically, mentally, spiritually). I don't consider myself a depressed person, but I do have my times of doubt about what I'm doing...

Bodybuilding is great, I find. Everyone starts on the same level (yes, some may have the help of genetics, but these actually play a much SMALLER role (less than 20%) than what anyone thinks!) Everyone has to work hard to get results. And it takes years to create a complete work of art. I mean, you could spend your entire lifetime sculpting your body the way you want it to be. And I believe it is such a beneficial 'sport', simply because you do it for yourself, to make yourself happy; you don't have to meet someone else's standards or criteria (yes, people enter competitions, and there are certain things that sometimes need to be met there; but everyone in them has worked hard to get there; and has taken the 'standards' into consideration). I believe that bodybuilding teaches one to be patient, disciplined, forces them to learn more about their body and how it works (you should know WHY you do what you do, from nutrition to supplements to training; and if you don't, then you had better go out there and research it or learn about it!), to persevere. They say that what kind of character you have built comes out in times of struggle; very true in this arena.

It's not always 'easy' for me, though. I've had my own battles to deal with: binge eating disorder, for one, coupled for years (and perhaps even still some now, since at 10% BF I still view myself as being 'fat' (and am NOT comfortable with myself unless I am <9.5% BF), even though I KNOW that it is VERY LEAN (and for anyone else would acknowledge that), especially for a FEMALE) with an anorexic mindset (yes, despite the binging; weird, I know); and being a perfectionist always means that you are soooo much harsher and harder on yourself than anyone else can possibly fathom or will ever be (what they may see as 'success' or 'good', I might class as 'failure' or 'poor', or, as is often the case, 'simply not good enough').

Everyone has their struggles. And everyone has their successes. Regardless of who they are, or whatever. And most often, people's greatest success stems from a 'failure', or weakness. Most often, those that are successful have overcome something to get them to that point. And they USE that weakness to enhance the success. As Rick Warren (2002) said, the strongest people in life are often those who were once the 'weakest'; and God always attaches a major weakness to highlight the power of the strength.

Find something that you love. And believe me, if you are passionate about something, you WILL succeed at it.
lol thanks. I needed that! Read Purpose Driven Life much? LOL just kidding.

2 Corinthians 12:10.

I guess I haven't thought about it that way and hopefully God can use me and bodybuilding to bring people to him.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here to encourage and support you (it's what family is supposed to do)

haha thanks. Yeah, sometimes I do get down on myself when I don't see myself growing (physically, mentally, spiritually). I don't consider myself a depressed person, but I do have my times of doubt about what I'm doing...
I do the same. But don't. Romans 8:28 - This used to be one of my favourite verses as a child, and got me through many a time. I always know that there is someone whom I can turn to when I doubt myself; the only one who will never let me down, and who believes in me even when my faith falters.

lol thanks. I needed that! Read Purpose Driven Life much? LOL just kidding.

2 Corinthians 12:10.

I guess I haven't thought about it that way and hopefully God can use me and bodybuilding to bring people to him.
My Mum gave it to me for my 20th birthday, and I read it over and over. It was actually during a time of great trial for me, and helped me kind of renew my faith and believe in something again. I learnt to let go of many things during then, and to trust in something other than myself. Living on faith, not knowing how you will get by day-by-day, can be a terrifying thing, but exhilirating and freeing at the same time. I actually 'came back' to my roots, then...And it wasn't long after reading it that I accepted that I had an eating disorder, and began to try to 'fix' it. It was the first time in my life that I accepted help, and began to realize that I wasn't as alone as I felt (and had purposefully made myself). It was also one of the happier times in my life (which, yes, are rare)...To be honest, it's one of my favourite books; I come back to it again and again, sometimes just to remind myself that weakness CAN be STRENGTH; and that victory over my weakness just glorifies Him...Actually, I competed in my first (for fun) Figure competition in November that year. And it was also then that I realized WHAT I wanted to be doing with my life...Funny how you can have so many plans (and yes, like me, maybe have the next 5-10 years sorted out step-by-step), and then God can come along and COMPLETELY CHANGE them! But hey, sometimes what you 'let go' can free you to lead onto something BETTER than what might have been...It takes a LOT of COURAGE to be driven, as opposed to being the driver in your life. I just let Him use me as He will. When you 'hand' your life 'over' to Him, amazing things happen!

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven" (Matthew 5:14-16). Another of my favourite verses. I let myself be an example (i.e. attitude, committment, desire, determination, discipline, excellence, honour, and passion, etc.); the same way I let myself be an 'advertisement' for my services as a personal trainer (i.e. I know what I do re nutrition and training, and my body reflects this).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow, intense reading! Awesome talk though :)

EE3, keep it up man, you have come a long way since I read your logs on bb.com... keep doing what you're doing.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
I do the same. But don't. Romans 8:28 - This used to be one of my favourite verses as a child, and got me through many a time. I always know that there is someone whom I can turn to when I doubt myself; the only one who will never let me down, and who believes in me even when my faith falters.

My Mum gave it to me for my 20th birthday, and I read it over and over. It was actually during a time of great trial for me, and helped me kind of renew my faith and believe in something again. I learnt to let go of many things during then, and to trust in something other than myself. Living on faith, not knowing how you will get by day-by-day, can be a terrifying thing, but exhilirating and freeing at the same time. I actually 'came back' to my roots, then...And it wasn't long after reading it that I accepted that I had an eating disorder, and began to try to 'fix' it. It was the first time in my life that I accepted help, and began to realize that I wasn't as alone as I felt (and had purposefully made myself). It was also one of the happier times in my life (which, yes, are rare)...To be honest, it's one of my favourite books; I come back to it again and again, sometimes just to remind myself that weakness CAN be STRENGTH; and that victory over my weakness just glorifies Him...Actually, I competed in my first (for fun) Figure competition in November that year. And it was also then that I realized WHAT I wanted to be doing with my life...Funny how you can have so many plans (and yes, like me, maybe have the next 5-10 years sorted out step-by-step), and then God can come along and COMPLETELY CHANGE them! But hey, sometimes what you 'let go' can free you to lead onto something BETTER than what might have been...It takes a LOT of COURAGE to be driven, as opposed to being the driver in your life. I just let Him use me as He will. When you 'hand' your life 'over' to Him, amazing things happen!

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven" (Matthew 5:14-16). Another of my favourite verses. I let myself be an example (i.e. attitude, committment, desire, determination, discipline, excellence, honour, and passion, etc.); the same way I let myself be an 'advertisement' for my services as a personal trainer (i.e. I know what I do re nutrition and training, and my body reflects this).
It's always great to see another believer also be a workout maniac! Thanks for blessing me :)

Wow, intense reading! Awesome talk though :)

EE3, keep it up man, you have come a long way since I read your logs on bb.com... keep doing what you're doing.
haha yeah. Pretty crazy. But Rosie exposing herself is so motivating and she writes eloquently! It's very refreshing to read! (she really is good at everything LOL)

Anyway, thanks man... I've been doing logs since I joined bb.com with my first Cutting Edge Labs' N-Cinerate log LOL I didn't even know what a fat-burner was back then! But throughout that time, I've learned a lot about nutrition, training, and supplementation and I keep getting more knowledgeable!

So I guess it just takes a little bit of thinking in retrospect to realize how much has been done.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It's always great to see another believer also be a workout maniac! Thanks for blessing me :)

haha yeah. Pretty crazy. But Rosie exposing herself is so motivating and she writes eloquently! It's very refreshing to read! (she really is good at everything LOL)

Anyway, thanks man... I've been doing logs since I joined bb.com with my first Cutting Edge Labs' N-Cinerate log LOL I didn't even know what a fat-burner was back then! But throughout that time, I've learned a lot about nutrition, training, and supplementation and I keep getting more knowledgeable!

So I guess it just takes a little bit of thinking in retrospect to realize how much has been done.
Rosie certainly is quite the talented and gifted writer...your just getting a preview...lol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.