5 minutes on the tread mill at 3.0 mph and 1.0 incline

Stiff-Legged Dead-Lifts

BARx15
85x12
95x12

115x12
135x12
65x12

WOW. I got a vid of me doing 95x12. I think my form is solid. Very little back is used and I felt a GREAT stretch in my hams on all sets. Critique if you want, but this is working for me with NO PAIN. I explain my form and if it looks like I round my back in my youtube description. My hammies are definitely hammered now. :)

Leg Press

90x25
180x12
270x12
360x12
140x15

Also felt good. Had some awesome mind-muscle connection after doing SLDL's and to the rest of my workout. Hitting the entire quads with these and it felt awesome!

Lying Leg Curls SUPERSET with Leg Extensions

30x20/60x20
40x12/72x12
50x12/84x12
60x12/96x12
35x15/60x15

Used the "Magnum" machine for Leg Extensions since the other Leg Extension machine was being used. It's all good. Noticed a different feel on it but that's good cuz I'm doing ham curls and leg ext. twice a week! Good to have a different feel!

TRI-SET: Standing Smith-Machine Calf Raises; Seated Calf Raises; Bench Ab-Leg Crunches

90x20/45x15/20
140x12/65x12/20
180x12/65x12/20
90x15/45x12/20

Wow... Supersetting calves with calves was a great idea because I feel much more than just doing a single calf exercise alone. HAVE I FOUND OUT THE SUPER SECRET TO MAKING MY CALVES GFH!? Possibly... we'll see after I try to superset calves with calves more...

Other notes
Great workout overall. Very pleased with this last week's of workouts. Hope it gets better as I go back to barbells again! :D Starting to get things down like SLDL's and calves with are AWESOME. Hammie(er) time! :p

Video to come after it uploads :)

This girl is hot AND she does SLDL's! I love a girl who works out!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
SEPT 9th WORKOUT!

UPPER [1] HEAVY

5 minutes on the treadmill to warm-up

Flat Barbell Bench Press SUPERSET with Barbell Rows

BARx20/BARx20
95x7/95x7
135x7/135x7
155x7/155x7
175x7 PR!]/185x7
185x3+1 [PR!]/205x7 [PR!]
135x12/135x12

Felt super good on these. Decided to do one more working set than usual because I felt so good and I didn't know I could do BB Rows with so much weight! :D Feels good man!

Seated Barbell Shoulder Press SUPERSET with BodyWeight Pull-Ups

BARx15/7
75x7/7
95x7/7
115x7/7
75x12/7

Good stuff. I wanna raise everything by 5 pounds next time.

Cable CrossOvers SUPERSET with Dumbbell Shrugs

24'sx12/55'sx12
36'sx7/80'sx7
48'sx7/95'sx7
60'sx7/XXXXX
24'sx12/XXXX

Strong contraction on the CrossOvers. Definitely a chest killer!

Skull Crushers SUPERSET with Curls

Left elbow tendon or something hurt a little. Curls were OK. I just don't like working arms that much lol

Other Notes
Lots of hotties in the gym spottin' me out today :) That's always a good sign of I'm either getting more aesthetically appealing or I have a nice face ;) Probably both (yes cocky! hahaha just kidding).

Good workout overall.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looking good there chick magnet!

Ain't push/pull days the bomb? I'm finding Im still at peak strength for these exercises despite the tendon issues.

keep up the good work!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
looking good there chick magnet!

Ain't push/pull days the bomb? I'm finding Im still at peak strength for these exercises despite the tendon issues.

keep up the good work!
What? You be checking out my biceptz? :D

Yep yep. I'm loving this upper/lower split. It's a great change-up and my body has responded well to it (gained ~10 lbs already!) with a better diet, good supplementation, and hearty rest :)

Glad to see you're still on board with my log lol it's been a desert lately!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What? You be checking out my biceptz? :D

Yep yep. I'm loving this upper/lower split. It's a great change-up and my body has responded well to it (gained ~10 lbs already!) with a better diet, good supplementation, and hearty rest :)

Glad to see you're still on board with my log lol it's been a desert lately!
Support Crew still here Bro - 10lbs is some good gains!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
haha you gained 10lbs! Holy moly man! that is insane gains! I'm jealous!
True that. I think I still have like 2 weeks left of IGF-2 (new formula) and then I'm thinking of tapering down with the sample of IGF-2 (old formula) since it's less potent.

I definitely want to do another cycle of IGF-2 in the near future though :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
SEPT 10th WORKOUT!

LOWER [1] HIGH REPS

5 minutes on the treadmill at 3.0-3.5mph and 2.0 incline

SQWATS

BARx20
95x12
145x12
195x12
235x15

Wow... I got to 12 reps and was like, "Not enough stimulation." BAM busted out 3 more easily. Definitely gonna raise it to 245 next Lower 1 High Rep day. I'm extremely surprised and happy about these crazy strength gains!

Walking Dumbbell Lunges

30'sx14
40'sx12
50'sx12

Felt good. It's at the right spot at this time. If we had increments of 2.5lbs for dumbbells... that would be best. I'll have that when I go back to university next week.

Leg Extensions SUPERSET with Lying Leg Curls

70x20/30x20
90x15/40x15
110x15/45x15
130x15/50x15

Had a great mind-muscle connection on both exercises. My legs were feeling quite filled after this. That's always a good feeling!

Seated Calf Raises SUPERSET with Standing Smith-Machine Calf Raises

45x15x3/90x15x3

The mind-muscle connection continued as the pump in my calves actually were painful! So I didn't up the weight. Craziness!

Weighted Crunches SUPERSET with Hanging Leg Raises

3 sets of each.

10 minutes in the dry sauna

10 minutes on the treadmill and 3.0mph and 1.0 inline

Other notes
Great workout overall. It's nice chatting it up with old friends from the gym while doing low-intensity cardio. Passes the time fast!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Syop gainingso much weight, you're making me look bad :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Syop gainingso much weight, you're making me look bad :)
LOL I'm young. But I'm gaining inches on the waist too :( Come time to go back to university, I will be biking at least 30 minutes every school day (to and fro, home to classes to work to home). Need to get that waist smaller!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow my spelling was shocking there... never try and type while at work at the gym and trying to read this forum..

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
SEPT 12th WORKOUT!

UPPER [2] HIGH REPS

5 minute warm-up on treadmill at 3.0mph and 2.0 incline.

Incline Barbell Bench Press SUPERSET with One-Arm Dumbbell Rows

BARx15x2/40x15x2
105x12/60x12
125x12/75x12
145x12[PR!]/85x12
95x10/65x12

Up 10 lbs from 135 to 145 easily! For the last set of 95, held at the bottom for 3 seconds and about 2-3 inches away from collarbone. Good times!

BodyWeight Parallel Bar Dips SUPERSET with Close-Grip Pull-Downs

Dips: 12 reps x 5 sets

Pull-Downs:
72x15
96x12
108x12
120x12
84x15

Great mind-muscle connection for the pull-downs. Really felt it in my lower lats! Dips were tough. Last two sets I had to rest-pause at rep 10 and rep 9, respectively. Dips are usually my strong point too.

One-Arm Rear Laterals SUPERSET with One-Arm Side Laterals

5 sets of 12 reps each exercise and each arm

Wanted to change it up and it was great stimulation. Would do again :)

Close-Grip Bench Press SUPERSET with Barbell Curls

4 sets each exercise

Was kinda out of it by now. Blah!

Other Notes

I'm tired.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
SEPT 15th WORKOUT!

LOWER [2] POWER

4 minutes of the treadmill to warm up

Stiff-Legged Deadlifts

BARxWARMUP
95x7
135x7
185x7
225x7

Felt good. I'm getting the hang of these and really feeling that incredible stretch in the hams.

Leg Press

90x20
180x7
270x7
360x7
450x7

Hm... decided not to push it to 500+ today... Still not feeling so good.

Glute Ham Raises

These ARE SO FREAKING HARD

Why? They just are. Felt it more in the short head of the biceps femoris... And it kinda hurt. I could only do negatives since I couldn't get myself up on the positives. Crazy difficult and not worth the trouble now since I have no support. I would use the decline bench and set it up with the flat bench horizontal and had to set up a stepper in front of me from dropping all the way to the floor. Way too much set up for an exercise I have no strength to do. I think once I'm able to do as much as my bodyweight on lying leg curls, I'll be able to do GHR's.

Lying Leg Curls SUPERSET with Leg Extensions

5 sets with rest only in between going to machines (~20-30s).

This girl was eyeing me. She was cute LOL. Made me wanna push harder!

Hanging Leg Raises SUPERSET with Dumbbell Calf Raises SUPERSET with Weighted Crunches

3 sets only. I was spent. Body is not fully recovered from sickness :(

These were O.K. Nothing special.

Other notes

Kinda a bad workout since I'm just recovering from sickness. But I was feeling terrible not going to the gym. So I went :) Some cute girls there eyeing me. LOL I remember a couple years ago when NO GIRLS were eyeing me. How things have changed... And it's not like I was wearing SEXXXY clothes. A baggy shirt and baggy sweats! ROFLS. Whatev. I'm tired. Gonna chill with the lady now. YEEE~

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
SEPT 18th WORKOUT!

UPPER [2] HEAVY

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press SUPERSET with Barbell Rows

40'sx12/75x12
50'sx7/125x7
60'sx7/155x7
70'sx7/175x7
80'sx7/175x7
85'sx6[PR!]/125x10

YAY! PERSONAL RECORD! Once I hit 85's for 7 reps, I'm gonna try for 90's. I'm liking my system of going up in weights to reach my heaviest set. It preps my body to handle the heavy load. I don't think I could go from like 50's to 80's right away lol. Gotta work up.

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press SUPERSET with BodyWeight Pull-Ups

25'sx12/7
40'sx7/7
45'sx7/7
50'sx7/7
55'sx6/7
30'sx12/110x10 Lat Pull-Downs

Low Incline Dumbbell Flies SUPERSET with Dumbbell Shrugs

20'sx12/55'sx12
25'sx10/75'sx10
30'sx5/85'sx10

Left shoulder/bicep was hurting on flies so I stopped.

Skull-Crushers SUPERSET with Barbell Curls

30x15/15
40x10/10
50x10/10 for 2 sets

Felt good. Oddly strong for biceps as I feel they are my most lagging body part. Good tricep stretch. Very good!

Close-Grip Bench Press SUPERSET with Alternating Dumbbell Curls

Curls: 20'sx8 reps for each arm for 4 sets

CGBP: BARx15, 95x12, 115x10x2 sets

Pretty strong CGBP for doing a tricep exercise before it. Curls had an awesome contraction!

Got WORK now. Finish updating laterlol

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
SEPT 20th WORKOUT!

LOWER [1] HEAVY

Squats

BARxWARM-UP
95x7
145x7
195x7
245x7
285x7
325x5 PR!!!

PHEW. 325 was feeling good for the first 3 reps, but I quickly ran out of energy and was struggling those last two reps. It was good though. I felt good. haha and the walking DB lunges next really killed my legs!

Walking Dumbbell Lunges

30'sx12
50'sx7
65'sx7
75'sx7 PR!!!

These felt awesome! 75's were VERY tough since I've never hit those before. I know I'm going to feel good tomorrow :)

Leg Extensions SUPERSET with Lying Leg Curls

I was using the Cybex Eagle machines so they're very different from the ones at my home gym. But I'll get used to it. Seems like these machines feel heavier for leg extensions and lighter for leg curls :p But it's all good. Just gotta get adjusted to it. And the machines are right next to each other. That's always good!

Seated Calf Raises SUPERSET with Standing Calf Raises

These machines are close to each other as well. But the seated calf machine sucks. Something wrong with the padding for the thighs. The standing machine is awesome. Turn my toes out and I'm getting that inner calf like I want (especially for my left leg which is drastically lagging). But it was feeling good. Different machines still so gotta get used to it as well.

Hanging Leg Raises SUPERSET with Weighted Crunches

ABBBSSSS.... are pretty much nonexistent now. But still gotta work em so I have some bumpies when I cut. My lady loves the abs so I gotta get em sooner rather than later lol.

Other notes
Just a really awesome workout. No complaints. Feeling good especially since parking is free on the weekends for my school. I plan on getting a parking permit because I'll be at school quite often and late and don't want to be biking home at 1am 3 times a week lol $124 for 12 weeks... Not too bad.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hwy good to see you keeping this log up, hows the weight going?

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Hwy good to see you keeping this log up, hows the weight going?
Still around the 170lbs area. Absolutely amazing gains on this stack. Definitely have to do it again!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
SEPT 21st WORKOUT!

UPPER [2] HEAVY

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press SUPERSET with One-Arm Dumbbell Rows

35'sx12/50x12
45'sx7/75x7
55'sx7/90x7
65'sx7/105x7
75'sx7/110x7 PR!!!
80'sx3 PR!!!

PR's. Doesn't get better than that lol I remember back in the day when I couldn't even get 50's on incline up by myself. LOOK AT ME NOW, MA! LOOK. AT. ME. NOW.

Weighted Parallel Bar Dips SUPERSET with BodyWeight Neutral-Grip Chin-Ups

All Chin-Ups 7 reps following dips

BWx12
+20x7
+30x7
+40x7

Strong? Maybe. lol

Side Laterals SUPERSET with Rear Laterals

4 sets of 12 reps

Tricep PushDowns SUPERSET with Dumbbell Curls

4 sets of 12 reps

Other notes

Good workout. Felt very good. Log will be done soon and final review up soon!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Excellent work man! I remember when you were much lighter over at bb.com! Well done!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Excellent work man! I remember when you were much lighter over at bb.com! Well done!
hahaha thanks! I don't remember you from bb.com.

STALKER!!! :head:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Final Review!!!

[size=+2]Applied Nutriceuticals: Better Results Through Science[/size]

[size=+1]An IGF-2 and Neovar: Recomped Log[/size]

Click picture for product ingredients, write-ups, stacks, and cycles!

http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/our_products_neovar.php

Start of log: ~155 lbs
NOW of log: ~170 lbs

Notable PR's of log:
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 185x3, 175x7
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 175x4, 145x12
Flat Dumbbell Bench Press: 85 lb'ers x 6
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 75 lb'ers x 7, 80 lb'ers x 3
Barbell Rows: 205x7
One-Arm Dumbbell Rows: 110x7
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts: 225x7
Squat: 315x7, 325x5, 235x15
Walking Dumbbell Lunges: 75'sx14paces
Leg Press: 500x7

What made the difference?
I've definitely been eating better and more. This crazy training variation definitely keeps my muscles guessing and growing. I've been getting adequate rest every night with 8-10 hours a day.

IGF-2 definitely helps with sleep and recovery. DOMS really don't hit whether it's a low rep/heavy weight or high rep/moderate weight day. Most likely the increase in production of natural growth hormone is helping with that.

Late in the log now, I'm feeling a little bit of lethargy, but nothing that isn't hurting me because I'm on summer break LOL But early on, I was quite fine!

NeoVar: Recomped definitely helped with strength gains. But it could have been all the great rest I've been getting and the IGF-2 which allowed my muscles to heal quickly and get bigger. But definitely can't keep NeoVar down. It's good stuff! I really like taking it pre-workout. Creatine pre-workout has always made a difference for me.

Sorry, no final video :( I forgot my camera back home... I'll get one up for sure when I come home on October 10th (MY BIRTHDAY) or sometime that weekend.

Special thanks to the AN team for joining me in this log and supporting me this whole time. It was a blast!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well done on that weight gain man! Huge success!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[size=+2]Applied Nutriceuticals: Better Results Through Science[/size]

[size=+1]An IGF-2 and Neovar: Recomped Log[/size]

http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/our_products_neovar.php

Start of log: ~155 lbs
NOW of log: ~170 lbs

Notable PR's of log:
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 185x3, 175x7
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 175x4, 145x12
Flat Dumbbell Bench Press: 85 lb'ers x 6
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 75 lb'ers x 7, 80 lb'ers x 3
Barbell Rows: 205x7
One-Arm Dumbbell Rows: 110x7
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts: 225x7
Squat: 315x7, 325x5, 235x15
Walking Dumbbell Lunges: 75'sx14paces
Leg Press: 500x7

What made the difference?
I've definitely been eating better and more. This crazy training variation definitely keeps my muscles guessing and growing. I've been getting adequate rest every night with 8-10 hours a day.

IGF-2 definitely helps with sleep and recovery. DOMS really don't hit whether it's a low rep/heavy weight or high rep/moderate weight day. Most likely the increase in production of natural growth hormone is helping with that.

Late in the log now, I'm feeling a little bit of lethargy, but nothing that isn't hurting me because I'm on summer break LOL But early on, I was quite fine!

NeoVar: Recomped definitely helped with strength gains. But it could have been all the great rest I've been getting and the IGF-2 which allowed my muscles to heal quickly and get bigger. But definitely can't keep NeoVar down. It's good stuff! I really like taking it pre-workout. Creatine pre-workout has always made a difference for me.

Sorry, no final video :( I forgot my camera back home... I'll get one up for sure when I come home on October 10th (MY BIRTHDAY) or sometime that weekend.

Special thanks to the AN team for joining me in this log and supporting me this whole time. It was a blast!
Thanks for keeping a detailed log and review, Tim. Glad you liked the IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped stack; it is excellent for gains such as you've made. All the best for your future plans. And enjoy that break of yours :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping a detailed log and review, Tim. Glad you liked the IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped stack; it is excellent for gains such as you've made. All the best for your future plans. And enjoy that break of yours :)
Thanks Rosie! You're the best!!! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established