• Established
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts

BARx20x2
95x12
135x7
195x7
245x7
135x12

Phew... The 245 ended up being like regular deadlifts! I will lower it next time to get better form. Was feeling it too much in my lower back instead of hammies... Probably doing it wrong. I'll try to take a video next time to see what I can do about it.

Leg Press

90x15
180x7
270x7
360x7
90x15

My lower back was extremely pumped lol so I had long rest breaks in between these and SLDL's... By the time I got to 270, tightness in my lower back was minimal and I was able to concentrate well on pressing. It was good for my quads.

Lying Leg Curls SUPERSET with Leg Extensions

30x20/70x20
50x7/90x7
60x7/110x7
70x7/130x7
30x12/----

Leg Curls are hard... But I'm starting to get used to them and even like them! I didn't do the last set of Leg Extensions cuz an old lady took it. :(

Chair Leg Lifts SUPERSET with Weighted Crunches SUPERSET with Calf Presses

Forgot the numbers. The Calf Presses were more of a warm up for the next exercises. My lower abs are tight now...

Standing Smith-Machine Calf Raises SUPERSET with Ab-Leg Bench Crunches

90x15/BWx15
120x7x3/BWx7x3

Ah... These felt good... Calves didn't cramp up and a good pump!

Other Notes
Later lol
Tim, I would recommend doing your Leg Press FIRST (i.e. work quadriceps BEFORE hamstrings)...Other than that, looks good :)

whats up bro just checkin in...looks like rosie has you handled :D
Trying to :D

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 18th nutrition, supplementation, & workout!

Waking: 2 IGF-2

Meal one: Oats, PB, UP2.0 (ran out of real gains...), 2 NEOVAR, 3 OT

Meal two: INDIAN FOOD. Naan, potato naan, chicken masala, chicken tandoori! YUM I LOVE BULKING

Meal three: tofu, chicken, snow peas, rice.... A LOT OF RICE.

Pre-WO: 2 IGF-2 45 minutes pre, 2 NEOVAR 30 minutes pre

Intra-WO: 1 scoop IA

Post-WO: 2 scoops UP2.0, 3 slices of chinese raisin bread! YUM, 1 NEOVAR

Meal four: half a rack of baby back ribs LOL only thing left in the house! 3 OT

Meal five: 2 scoops UP2.0, 3-IGF 2
5 minutes walking on treadmill to warmup

Barbell Bench Press SUPERSET with Barbell Rows

(Same reps and weights used for both exercises)
BARx20x2
95x12
115x12
135x12
95x12

PHEW! These were tiring... But felt good. Shoulders did not have pain. WOOT will up the weight by 2.5 lbs each side next time I do this (which is in two week :p)

Military Press SUPERSET with Bodyweight Pull-Ups

BARx20/12
65x12/8
85x12/6
95x12/120x12 (used lat pull-down cuz pull-up bars were taken)

It's hard to do high reps on these... again, will up weight in two weeks for it. I kinda like lat pull-down... maybe I should do that instead of pull-ups for a bit...

Flat Dumbbell Flyes SUPERSET with Dumbbell Shrugs

15'sx15/50'sx15
25'sx12/65'sx12
30'sx12/70'sx12
30'sx12/75'sx12

Hit all target reps for this workout... pretty satisfied actually... Just gotta up the weight next time!

Close-Grip Bench Press SUPERSET with Dumbbell Curls (not alternating)

BARx20/15'sx15
85x12/20'sx15x3
95x12
105x12

Struggling on these... but made it. Woot. End of workout. BEAT

Other notes
Good workout overall hitting target reps. Now I can up the weight! Do you think that switching from barbell to dumbbells every two weeks is too fast? Or does it keep my muscles guessing really well?

I think it keeps my body guessing and I'm too used to doing the same exercises every week with little to no increase in weight. Hopefully this new method of different rep ranges every week and switching it up from dumbbell to barbell and such will show an increase in strength... for example:

if I lifted 135x12 for bbbp, when I do it again in 3-4 weeks, hopefully it'll be 155x12

lol well, that's a stretch, but it could happen since in between that time i'll be doing lower reps, higher weight and switching it up to dumbbells!

I dunno. It's a good test to try it and see what works for me!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How are you liking the supplements so far dude? Feel anything yet or to early to tell?

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
How are you liking the supplements so far dude? Feel anything yet or to early to tell?
Sleep is definitely deep and restful. I used to hate getting out of bed (even when I got 9-10 hours of sleep!), but now I wake up pretty effortlessly and it actually brightens my day lol I guess having a restful nights sleep does that.

Can't really tell anything from NeoVar yet. Actually, I don't know what I'm supposed to feel while I'm on NeoVar. I feel bigger haha yeah, dunno what to say...

But IGF-2 is a winner so far in my books. It is definitely not just a sleep aid because I've taken PhenibutXT and X-Dream and they've never given me sleep like this before.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Can't really tell anything from NeoVar yet. Actually, I don't know what I'm supposed to feel while I'm on NeoVar. I feel bigger haha yeah, dunno what to say...

But IGF-2 is a winner so far in my books. It is definitely not just a sleep aid because I've taken PhenibutXT and X-Dream and they've never given me sleep like this before.
NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product, so you might NOT 'feel' anything per se. You may notice increased pumps, greater muscle volume, gains in strength and power, and faster recovery, though. All signs that it is working.

IGF-2 is definitely one of the TOP products out there (and most certainly at the top of Rosie's 'Favourites' list) :D

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the best log in all of AM (next to Rosie's :D)

NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product, so you might NOT 'feel' anything per se. You may notice increased pumps, greater muscle volume, gains in strength and power, and faster recovery, though. All signs that it is working.

IGF-2 is definitely one of the TOP products out there (and most certainly at the top of Rosie's 'Favourites' list) :D
lol I like how you spelled FAVOURITES. Is America the only place where spelling it that way is wrong? :p

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 19th WORKOUT

LOWER 1 POWER

SKWATS!~

BARx20
95x15
145x7
195x7
245x7
275x7
295x3

LOL I got a little too zealous. If I had a spotter for 295, I think that woulda gave me the mental confidence to push more. Plus there was this cute trainer and I wanted to impress her LOL I failed. I was also sweating A LOT again... Never really happened like this before... Weird. But nothing wrong with it I guess since it doesn't affect my training (I don't think it does anyway!)

Walking Dumbbell Lunges

25'sx26 paces
50'sx14 paces
55'sx14 paces
60'sx14 paces

I will definitely up these next time around since they were kinda easy for being a heavy leg day. Sweating even more with these since it deals with more cardio too.

Leg Extensions SUPERSET with Lying Leg Curls

70x30/30x30
130x10/50x10
150x10/60x10
170x10/70x10
90x20/30x20

Whoaaaa.... These were psycho! Didn't want to do 7 reps for these cuz it seems like too little for an iso movement. I'm really starting to like leg curls. I felt it from my glute all the way down to the bottom of my hamstrings. Crazy. Definitely not a flinging type movement but very controlled. I'm diggin' it :cool:

Seated Calf Raises SUPERSET with Bench Ab-Leg Crunches

45x15/20
70x12/20
80x12/15
80x12/15
80x12/15

Calves are pretty tight now. Blasted those thangs. Abs are cool. SIX PACK ON A BULK YESSS! But I was pretty much done after this lol

Other notes
I'm hungry.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice squat number mate - got to be that NeoVar kicking in!

I'm hungry too. I'm always hungry. I feel like Im eating every waking hour - and that's because I am!

Good stuff though, enjoying your log.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Nice squat number mate - got to be that NeoVar kicking in!

I'm hungry too. I'm always hungry. I feel like Im eating every waking hour - and that's because I am!

Good stuff though, enjoying your log.
Possibly! Gotta get back to 315! 315x7 is my goal for this log lol

And I'm always hungry now... Gotta eat like every 2 hours (unless I nap lol). Haven't checked my weight in a while. Maybe I'll do it on Thursday....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good work mate! Keep pushing hard.. and it's great that you're hungry! Eat up!

:)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 24th Workout!

Upper [2] Heavy

5 minute treadmill 3.0mph 1 incline walking warm-up

Incline Barbell Bench Press SUPERSET with One-Arm Dumbbell Rows

BARx20, 40x15/15
95x12, 65x12/12
135x7, 80x7/7
155x7, 95x7/7
175x3.5+1.5 assisted, 100x7/7

Wow... These were AWESOME. I don't think I've really tried 175 for incline and it felt goooood! Gotta hit it for 7 next time! I know I can do it!

DB rows were not bad. My back pain is on the right lat closer to the center, but it only hurt when I was doing DB rows on the left side... WEIRD. But I hit it hard anyway :] It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. It didn't even bother me the rest of the workout! :O But as I was backing out of the parking space after my workout, it hurt turning my back as I was turning my torso... BLAH. Oh well.

Parallel Bar Dips SUPERSET with Parallel Bar Chin-Ups

BWx15, BWx12
+15x7, BWx7
+25x7, BWx7
+35x7, BWx6
BWx10, BWx4

Also very good. NO back pain whatsoever. Don't know what to say except that these felt very good with no bad pains!

Rear Laterals SUPERSET with Side Laterals

15x15, 15x15
25x7, 20x7
30x7, 25x7
25x7, 20x7

Dunno why I didn't do a killer high rep set on these to finish it off lol. Must have forgot. But I can definitely tell that my shoulders are looking wider and my rear delts are bringing in that diamond shoulder shape! :]

Skull Crushers SUPERSET with Barbell Curls

25x15, 25x15
45x7, 45x7
50x7, 50x7
55x7, 55x7
<DROPSET>
25x10, 25x10

Good stuff. No joint pain. Huge arm pump! Starting to get a better tricep-bicep division!

Machine Flies SUPERSET with Reverse Machine Flies

85x15, 85x15
115x7, 115x7
130x7, 130x7
160x7, 145x7

I think my chest was too pumped to feel anything even though it was tough to do lol.

5 minute treadmill 3.0mph 1 incline walking cool-down

Other Notes
Sweating like a pig as usual. I think it's the supersetting that makes this more cardio-like. But I'm pushing and pulling more than ever!

I also checked my weight. 165 lbs?!?! WTF lol I was like ~155 when I started this log! I'll check again in 2 weeks to see the good news again :D If I freaking make it to 180 with IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped, Applied Nutriceuticals has a customer forever! ;)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 25th WORKOUT~

5 minutes on treadmill walking at 3.0mph to warm-up

Leg Press SUPERSET with Calf Press on Leg Press

90x20, 90x20
180x12, 180x12
270x12, 270x12
360x12, 360x12
410x12, XXXXX
90x20, XXXXX

Wow.... Oddly, these hit my upper quads A LOT. I like it since I want to get that mass and definition up there and always wondered how the pros got all that there. Good stuff. But it was definitely an overall leg killer! Calves weren't working well with the Leg Press machine, so I stopped that :p

Stiff Legged Dead Lifts

BARxWARMUP
75x12
105x10

I stopped there because I was using too much back again. My form was perfect. Back kept straight as an arrow. Knees slightly bent. I only bent down as far as my back would keep straight. Yet my lower back was feeling it more than my hams (though I do admit that I was hitting my hams pretty good with the bar only and 75). Maybe I should just keep it at lower weights and lower my pride lol.

30x25, 90x25
50x12, 110x12
70x12, 130x12
65x12, 150x12
40x15, 110x15

Yeah, I definitely like lying leg curls a lot. But my biceps femoris's's's' felt like they were gonna pop from the contraction! Craziness. Pairing it up with the antagonist muscle group left my legs feeling hugeeee! Love this pair of exercises supersetted together!

Weighted Ab Crunches SUPERSET with Hanging Leg Raises SUPERSET with HyperExtensions

Don't feel like typing the weights but reps varied from 12-20. My abs were cramping during weighted ab crunches. Gotta go slower on those.

Smith-Machine Standing Calf Raises SUPERSET with Bench Ab-Leg Crunches

My calves were burning after these. Starting to like doing calf work now. I used to hate it. Dunno why lol

Other Notes
This chick was checking me out in the gym. Later when I was warming down on the treadmill, I see her with her bf. LOL she's so bad.

This workout was good overall. No back pain except when I was laying down and doing some stretching. You know that thing where you cross one leg over the other... Didn't know it put my back into a compromising position for pain. But I think it's funny how it doesn't bother me when I work out... The pain is getting less and less everyday except when I sleep and wake up. That is the most painful.

I'm tired and gotta eat. Chill out. Cya tomorrow :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Girls checking you out in the gym... one of the many reasons to go to the gym :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Girls checking you out in the gym... one of the many reasons to go to the gym :)
Pfft...If you were SERIOUS, then you wouldn't even notice! And you wouldn't even care! :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what this "Pffft" business coming out of Enzed? Have I missed the latest catch phrase?

Last time it was "poos and wees, poos and wees"

Anyway, checking out the ladies if for cross-trainer time, not the weights bro - you could (thick kiwi accent) "slip a disc"

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
I actually have no idea what a kiwi accent sounds like :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have no idea what a kiwi accent sounds like :p
Ring sometime and then you'll find out :D

It's real hot... haha :p

Rosie - pffft yourself miss serial :p

jakellpet - Blow that home up brother ;)
Is it just? Or is that just your overinflated ego on your sexy voice there, silvertongue? :toofunny:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 27th WORKOUT~

Upper [1] Power

Warm-up 3 minutes walking on treadmill at 3.0mph and 1 incline
I dunno what was up with my treadmill, but it kept stopping every minute and a half so I gave up on it... LOL But my body was literally warm already anyway so I just hit the weights!

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press SUPERSET with EZ Curl Bar Underhand Grip Rows

40'sx15/75x15
50'sx7/125x7
60'sx7/155x7
70'sx7/175x7
80'sx7/190x7
85'sx5 <PR>/190x7
45'sx10/75x12

WOW. PR on the 85'sx5! Previously, it was 85'sx3. WOOT at strength increase! The UH grip Rows were awesome too. Had to use straps because they are quite heavy. I was feeling HELLA pumped up for this workout now! :D

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Presses SUPERSET with Lat-PullDowns/Pull-Ups

30'sx12/72x15
45'sx7/108x7
50'sx7/120x7
55'sx7/132x7
60'sx7/BWx8 (pull-ups)
35'sx10/BWx10 (pull-ups)

Some dude stole my lat-pulldown machine lol. But it was cool. Pulldowns and Pull-ups are definitely two different exercises... I felt pretty awesome hitting 60'sx7. It was definitely tough! And I was loving the contraction on lat-pulldowns. This workout was slammmmmin'!

15'sx15/50'sx12
25'sx7/75'sx7
30'sx7/90'sx7
15'sx10/XXXX

I don't remember doing a final set of shrugs for some reason lol. Anyway, I was pretty tired after all this. For shrugs, I held it at the top for 2-3 seconds each rep. FEELS GOOD MAN.

Other notes
Dang... My chest is feeling bigger! (not as big as Yanyan's... Darn you Yanyan!!!). But I was feeling mucho good about this workout. No shoulder difficulties at all. No back problems at all. Wish I coulda stuck around a little while longer to do CGBP SS DB Curls... but I went to the gym with my mom and she wanted to leave. My arms were pretty pumped nonetheless :p

Oh yeah, to keep my shoulders nice and lubed before I do any upper body stuff, I always do forward and backward with my arms for 12 slow reps each arm and I don't do them simultaneously for each arm. I also use a 5 lb. plate. Then I do some reps of side laterals and then do those shoulder thingies when your arm is bent in 90 degrees like a shoulder press but them you rotate your arm up and down... lol whatever. They get nice and loose like that (clean your dirty mind! ;))

That's all.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 30th WORKOUT~

UPPER [2] REPS

5 Minutes on the Treadmill at 3.0 mph and 1.0 incline to warm-up

NOTE: ALL EXERCISES WERE DONE FOR 12 REPS

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press SUPERSET with One-Arm Dumbbell Rows

35's/50
45's/65
55's/75
65's/80

Oh man... Didn't think I'd be able to hit 65's for 12 reps... BUT I DID! Good stuff. It's gonna be hard to hit 70's for 12 reps a few weeks lol... But I think I should be able to. Rows felt good too. No back pain! In fact, it's gone down substantially, though it still hurts a little when turning too far back. Got on an appointment on Tuesday to check my back.

Parallel Bar Dips SUPERSET with Close-Grip Pull-Downs

BW/72
BW/96
BW/108
BW/120
BW/84

Felt like I was using too much biceps on the pull-downs. Dips felt good. Crossed my legs and brought them to my chest to let my chest fall a bit more forward. Definitely felt it in my chest real good!

Rear Laterals SUPERSET with Side Laterals

15's/15's
20's/15's
25's/15's
15's/XXX

Side laterals are tough. Those made me tired and I used too much trapz during it. But it was good. Needed to push through it and I don't do trap work on upper 2 anyway :p Did a little drop set from the 25's to the 15's on the rear laterals. Looking super wide!

Close-Grip Bench Press SUPERSET with Alternating Dumbbell Curls

BAR/15's
85/20's
105/20's
115/20's
65/15's

Wasn't feeling the CGBP. I think heavy weights and lower reps for CGBP really stimulate my triceps better. High rep biceps is pretty fun though lol. I really think supersetting antagonistic muscles promotes higher growth (for me anyway). Woot to finding something that works.

Other Notes
Really good workout. Feels good to be back in it and throwing some hefty weights. I remember when I didn't even have a gym membership and bought some adjustable dumbbells off craigslist for $15. They could only go up to 50 lbs on each side. I used to so floor presses all the time with 50 lbs and I have to build up to that! Good times thinking about the old days lol

Anyway, been thinking about my training regimen and I like it a lot. Every week is something different. I really enjoy it. And it seems like my body would never get used to it since it's so crazy hahaha! I'm just looking for that stimulation and hypertrophy.

As for IGF-2 and NeoVar... I think it's pretty obvious that strength has risen. Sleep is deep and restful. I'm enjoying this stack very much and recommend it to people who are looking to add mass and strength. It really puts both together!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 31st WORKOUT~

LOWER [2] POWER

5 minute warm-up walking on treadmill @ 3.0mph and 1.0 incline

Leg Press

90xWarm-Up
180x7
270x7
360x7
450x7
500x7 [PR!!!]
180x12

First time hitting 500 ever! Felt good. Did all these nice and slow as to avoid injury. Definitely a good starting exercises! I supersetted the first 3 sets with Calf Presses. I knew my calves couldn't handle the high weight later and I didn't want to keep changing weights. So it was a light calf warm-up.

Stiff-Legged Dead-Lifts

45x12
65x7
85x7
105x7
65x12

I did these a lot slower. Felt the stretch in the hams. Didn't really feel too much back being worked. Used a belt for 85 and 105 to avoid back use. That worked very well. I also supersetted all these sets with one-arm cable curls at 12lbs for 12 reps each arm each set. Phew it was crazy!

Did these like a circuit. Once I finished one, I went to the other. Only rest I got was walking from machine to machine (~25 feet). It was good. 10-20 reps each set.

Smith-Machine Calf Raises SUPERSET with Bench Ab-Leg Crunches

Also good. And the area was a mess so in between sets, I put away the weights where they should of gone. People in the gym were looking at me weird but I like to keep my gym clean. It's like a second home!

Circuit: Hanging Leg Raises/Weighted Crunches/Dumbbell Calf Raises/Hyper Extensions

Good circuit working the core and calves. I like circuits! It's not boring at all!

Static stretching of lower body

10-12 minutes in the dry sauna to work up a sweat!

Other Notes
Great workout. Definitely better than my last lower 2 rep range workout of last week. Almost back on the regular regimen of my workouts on the right days. I'm tired. Haven't seen my girl in 4 days cuz she went on vacation. Gonna see her tonight :) YEAH!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Also hydrate... and eat some cinnamon... Oh and play, Phil Collin - Sussudio.... ;)

:p

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Sept 2nd Workout~

Upper [1] High Reps

4 minutes on the treadmill to warm-up

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press SUPERSET with Under-Hand Grip Barbell Rows

30'sx15/75x15
50'sx12/115x12
60'sx12/145x12
70'sx12/165x12
55'sx12/95x15

PHEW! Solid reps for both of these. FELT REALLY GOOD. Starting a workout well means ending the workout well, for me. Felt really solid hitting 70'sx12 so I'll up it to 75's next time :D

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press SUPERSET with Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs

25'sx15/72x15
40'sx12/96x12
45'sx12/108x12
50'sx12/120x12
35'sx12 <DROPSET> 25'sx12/84x12 <DROPSET> 60x12

Another solid set of exercises. I enjoy the contraction on these. Might stick with 50's for next time... Kinda hard. Will up the weight on pull-downs though.

15'sx20/50'sx15
20'sx12/60'sx12
25'sx12/70'sx12
30'sx12/80'sx12
20'sx15/65'sx12

Solid stretch for flyes and held contraction on shrugs for 2 seconds each rep. KILLER BUT GOOD.

Skull Krushers SUPERSET with Barbell Curls

25x15/25x15
45x12/45x12
45x12/45x8

I was burnt out and my arms were swole... Decided to stop and doing some heavy tricep and bicep movements tomorrow cuz I'll be doing heavy squats tomorrow too :) Rosie's advice!

Other Notes
Saw some friends that I haven't seen in a while and they're like "WHOA... You look wider man!" It's always good to hear that!

Had a good day today. If you're ever in San Francisco and you like art... Make sure to drop by the De Young Museum in Golden Gate Park. I had a great time there which probably made my workout good too lol A good day = A good workout :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not if you're trying to get laid. Stick to Barry White
Who cares about getting laid? LOL And a nice Christian boy like Tim would have that as the furtherest thing from his mind, right, Tim? :D Seriously, sex is overrated, IMO (maybe I'll change my mind once I've actually HAD it, but until then...pfft...)

I was burnt out and my arms were swole... Decided to stop and doing some heavy tricep and bicep movements tomorrow cuz I'll be doing heavy squats tomorrow too :) Rosie's advice!
You don't necessarily have to do HEAVY squats; just a few sets of 6-8 reps before you do your Arms' exercises.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who cares about getting laid? LOL And a nice Christian boy like Tim would have that as the furtherest thing from his mind, right, Tim? :D Seriously, sex is overrated, IMO (maybe I'll change my mind once I've actually HAD it, but until then...pfft...)
I'm super confused... if you're a good christian girl, then what's up with all the sexy photos and inuendo about your libido? It sounded like you we're a raving nympho!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I've yet to have sex. But it's a strong temptation on my part. But I think I can last til marriage :D

You don't necessarily have to do HEAVY squats; just a few sets of 6-8 reps before you do your Arms' exercises.
Oh... I see... But it's my heavy lower 1 day anyway. I'll try to throw in some bi's and tri's in between or at the end. I tend not to do too many exercises for lower anyway.

I'm super confused... if you're a good christian girl, then what's up with all the sexy photos and inuendo about your libido? It sounded like you we're a raving nympho!
Woman's gotta feel sexy sometimes :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who said I was 'good'? Never ASSUME, especially when it comes to Rosie! As for my pics; there's nothing wrong with them at all. And my 'Libido' comments; no innuendo there. Get over it already. Not my fault all you males have your minds in the GUTTER!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. I've yet to have sex. But it's a strong temptation on my part. But I think I can last til marriage :D
Strong temptation only because you're a male. Geez, harden up. It's not everything. Then again, it's a personal choice. I won't tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do when it comes to certain things; just that we all live with our choices...

Oh... I see... But it's my heavy lower 1 day anyway. I'll try to throw in some bi's and tri's in between or at the end. I tend not to do too many exercises for lower anyway.
Oh, I thought you were trying to gain mass in your arms and upper body, and were doing squats before hand to release more testosterone. My bad. Carry on, soldier...

Woman's gotta feel sexy sometimes :)
Do they? On what basis do you make that statement? And trust me, if I was 'trying to feel sexy', the LAST place I would be doing it would be on a forum (**** that) :toofunny:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I just got TOLD haha!
You sure bloody did. Asinine comments like that is the fast track to getting on Rosie's BAD side...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You sure bloody did. Asinine comments like that is the fast track to getting on Rosie's BAD side...
blindsided with obscure words! :think:

1. foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid: It is surprising that supposedly intelligent people can make such asinine statements. ...
1,000 apologies!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha dont worry it happens all the time. You'll get used to it mate. Rosie is complex to say the least :)
Yeah, it does (you're used to it, aye, silvertongue :p). And yeah, she is.

blindsided with obscure words! :think: 1,000 apologies!
Obscure? Noooo; I'm VERY clear in what I say. Maybe you just need to get out more :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes she needs a firm backhand :p
Do I just? PFFT...If you're gonna try that you had better be prepared for the CONSEQUENCES :toofunny:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
SEPT 4th WORKOUT~

LOWER [1] HEAVY

5 minute warm-up on the treadmill

SQUATS

BARxWARM-UP
95x7
145x7
195x7
245x7
285x7
315x7
135x13

OH YEAH BABY! BACK ON TRACK! Hit 315x7 pretty easily. I think last time I did heavy squats I only did 295x3 :p I was going deeper too! Hard work + increased calories + adequate rest + IGF-2 + NeoVar Recomped = SUCCESS!!!! Seriously!

You know that guy that always likes to give suggestions on how to perform every exercise correctly? Well, that guy came up to me on my last set of squats and pushed the bar down to get me to "squat lower". I was already going as low as I could! LOL So I ended up having to put the 135 on the safety bars... I was gonna do 135x20 too. GRRR.

Walking Dumbbell Lunges

35'sx12 (each leg)
50'sx7
60'sx7
70'sx7 [PR]

Just adds to my good workout :)

Leg Extensions SUPERSET with Lying Hamstring Curls

90x20/30x15
130x10/40x10
150x10/50x10
170x10/60x10
110x20/35x15

Just killing the upper portion of my legs. Feels good man.

SUPERDUPERSET: Weighted Crunches; Hanging Leg Raises; Dumbbell Calf Raises

Felt strong.

Bodyweight Push-ups

Get them triceps pumped!

Other Notes

I'm tired now :) but in a good way!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
SEPT 6th WORKOUT!

UPPER [2] POWER