Applied Nutriceuticals: Better Results Through Science

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
looks like an sd card off to the side. be sure you dont eat that!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
looks like an sd card off to the side. be sure you dont eat that!
SD card adapter for my micro sd. Very handy when uploading stuff. Also came with a usb2.0 adapter. Good stuff!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Randoms...

... NeoVar smells good! Like this chinese candy that I used to eat all the time... Kinda like sweet strawberry-ish lol
LOL. And it tastes ok, too; like pizza (to me, at least) :D I remember Chinese candy; was always too bland for my liking...

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
LOL. And it tastes ok, too; like pizza (to me, at least) :D I remember Chinese candy; was always too bland for my liking...
If you make IGF-2 taste like pizza, I'd probably make it a staple lol :pizza:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
IGF2 smells kinda like chocolate coffee beans to me..

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like your workout design - not too different from mine

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you make IGF-2 taste like pizza, I'd probably make it a staple lol :pizza:
I WOULD recommend IGF-2 as a staple, simply because it is so effective. (After 8 weeks you can use it JUST on resistance training days, to get away with this, for a couple of weeks, and then go back to using it every day)...And pizza, mmmm; already a staple, LMAO :D

IGF2 smells kinda like chocolate coffee beans to me..
Really? The NeoVar Recomped or IGF-2? Haven't opened a bottle of the new IGF-2 yet, so will have to see :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
8/12 Workout, Nutrition, and Supplementation

Upon Waking: 1 capsule of IGF-2

Meal One: 2 eggs with yolk, 2 scoops of Real Gains

Meal Two: Oats, PB, UP2.0 chocPB, 1 slice of bread, 2 Orange Triad

Meal Three: Cup of rice, 3 chicken legs, 2 capsules of NeoVar: Recomped!

Pre-workout: 45 minutes pre: 1 capsule of IGF-2
15 minutes pre: 1 scoop of SP250

Intra-workout: 1 scoop of IntrAbolic

Post-workout: 1.5 scoops UP2.0, 2 slices of bread

Meal Four: In-n-Out double double burger animal style, fries, and a soda :) I love hanging out with the lady!

Meal Five: 1.5 scoops UP2.0, 1 handful Hawaiian style kettle chips!!, 3 OT

Pre-Bed: 3 IGF-2!!! GOOD SLEEP PLEASE!
Squats
BARx20x2
95x15
135x12
185x12
225x12
135x12

OMG... These were SO exhausting. I was dying after this. And either IGF-2 or NeoVar Recomped makes me extremely sweaty. I've never been this sweaty before! These were hardcore... I will raise each weight by 2.5 lbs on each side next time I have Lower Volume.

Walking Dumbbell Lunges
30'sx12 (each leg)
40'sx12
45'sx12

I didn't even warm up for these. Don't need to after squats since they are almost like single legged squats. I was still sweating a lot. Probably even more than squats. And this is also a cardio workout since all those paces (24) are extremely strenuous... I'll up the weight next week for Lower Power. I've never gone past 55's on these! :eek: scary!

Leg Extensions SUPERSET with Lying Leg Curls
70x25/30x25
90x12/40x12
110x12/50x12
70x15/30x15

Ack... Lying Leg Curls are not my strength. So difficult! I was so tired by now!

Weighted Crunches SUPERSET with Seated Calf Raises
48x20/45x20
60x12/65x12
66x12/75x6 (right calf cramped!)

Can't believe my right calf cramped... That pretty much stopped my workout... Knew I was done lol

Other Notes
I was doing static stretching after my workout. Stretching my triceps and freaking it cramped up! It didn't hurt a lot, but I could feel it just being contracted and my tricep divided! I could feel the striation all the way up to the delt! It was kinda cool, but scary! So I decided to go into the dry sauna to warm my muscles to relaxation. It worked.

Showering is a chore since I cannot reach many places after being sore and tight... Mesh sponge on a stick in a life saver LOL

I'm hungry now. Then hang out with lady. Then night time shake. Then IGF-2.

I'm gonna take 3 IGF-2 tonight... Need the deep sleep AND the healing properties... I cannot be sore. It hurts too much lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
IGF2, even the old one, havn't smelled the new one yet :)

EE3, yeah take 3 igf2 and see how your sleep goes, should help with recovery as well. Maybe buy some ZMA and take it at night with your igf2.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're a machine! Don't overdo it!

Last edited:
extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
IGF2, even the old one, havn't smelled the new one yet :)

EE3, yeah take 3 igf2 and see how your sleep goes, should help with recovery as well. Maybe buy some ZMA and take it at night with your igf2.
Yeah. The new IGF-2 and Neovar Recomped smell similar... Fruity!

I have IBE X-dream and some phenibutXT which I use when I can't fall asleep. But the past couple nights been hanging with the girl... So it's like 4 am almost now LOL No worries, sleep will be regular soon. Gonna regulate on hanging out with her so late.

You're a machine! Don't overdo it!
haha thanks! wish my calf didn't cramp up... I really want to bring up my calves to be like Eric Fankhouser's or Evan Centopani's!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. The new IGF-2 and Neovar Recomped smell similar... Fruity!

I have IBE X-dream and some phenibutXT which I use when I can't fall asleep. But the past couple nights been hanging with the girl... So it's like 4 am almost now LOL No worries, sleep will be regular soon. Gonna regulate on hanging out with her so late.

haha thanks! wish my calf didn't cramp up... I really want to bring up my calves to be like Eric Fankhouser's or Evan Centopani's!
Timothy I take it you're using the new version of IGF-2? Did AN ship it to you direct or did you order from Nutraplanet? Thanks!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I like your workout structure! Keep up the good work, man!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Timothy I take it you're using the new version of IGF-2? Did AN ship it to you direct or did you order from Nutraplanet? Thanks!
I got it from bb.com and used 10% off code. But Sam sponsored me with the NeoVar Recomped! nice guy!

I like your workout structure! Keep up the good work, man!
thanks man! I think the really super duper heavy compound movements are the only ones I don't superset lol I really love supersetting and am getting great results from it now!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Upon Waking: 1 capsule of IGF-2

Meal One: 2 eggs with yolk, 2 scoops of Real Gains

Meal Two: Oats, PB, UP2.0 chocPB, 1 slice of bread, 3 Orange Triad, 1 capsule of NeoVar

Meal Three: Cup of rice, 3 chicken legs, 2 capsules of NeoVar: Recomped!

Pre-workout: 45 minutes pre: 1 capsule of IGF-2
15 minutes pre: 1 scoop of SP250

Intra-workout: 1 scoop of IntrAbolic

Post-workout: 1.5 scoops UP2.0, 2 slices of bread, 2 capsules of NeoVar!

Meal Four: In-n-Out double double burger animal style, fries, and a soda :) I love hanging out with the lady!

Meal Five: 1.5 scoops UP2.0, 1 handful Hawaiian style kettle chips!!, 3 OT

Pre-Bed: 3 IGF-2!!! GOOD SLEEP PLEASE!
Squats
BARx20x2
95x15
135x12
185x12
225x12
135x12

OMG... These were SO exhausting. I was dying after this. And either IGF-2 or NeoVar Recomped makes me extremely sweaty. I've never been this sweaty before! These were hardcore... I will raise each weight by 2.5 lbs on each side next time I have Lower Volume.

Walking Dumbbell Lunges
30'sx12 (each leg)
40'sx12
45'sx12

I didn't even warm up for these. Don't need to after squats since they are almost like single legged squats. I was still sweating a lot. Probably even more than squats. And this is also a cardio workout since all those paces (24) are extremely strenuous... I'll up the weight next week for Lower Power. I've never gone past 55's on these! :eek: scary!

Leg Extensions SUPERSET with Lying Leg Curls
70x25/30x25
90x12/40x12
110x12/50x12
70x15/30x15

Ack... Lying Leg Curls are not my strength. So difficult! I was so tired by now!

Weighted Crunches SUPERSET with Seated Calf Raises
48x20/45x20
60x12/65x12
66x12/75x6 (right calf cramped!)

Can't believe my right calf cramped... That pretty much stopped my workout... Knew I was done lol

Other Notes
I was doing static stretching after my workout. Stretching my triceps and freaking it cramped up! It didn't hurt a lot, but I could feel it just being contracted and my tricep divided! I could feel the striation all the way up to the delt! It was kinda cool, but scary! So I decided to go into the dry sauna to warm my muscles to relaxation. It worked.

Showering is a chore since I cannot reach many places after being sore and tight... Mesh sponge on a stick in a life saver LOL

I'm hungry now. Then hang out with lady. Then night time shake. Then IGF-2.

I'm gonna take 3 IGF-2 tonight... Need the deep sleep AND the healing properties... I cannot be sore. It hurts too much lol

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 13th Nutrition & Supps

Upon Waking: 2 caps IGF-2

Meal One: 2 slices of bread, 2 scoops of Real Gains

Meal Two (3:00pm): Oats, PB, UP2.0, 2 caps NeoVar Recomped!, 3 OT

Nap in between Meals 2 and 3 lol

Meal Three (7:00 pm): Bacon CheeseBurger, Fries, Strawberry Milkshake, 2 caps NeoVar Recomped!, 3 OT, 2 caps IGF-2

More meal updates to come...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Meal Three (7:00 pm):[/B] Bacon CheeseBurger, Fries, Strawberry Milkshake, 2 caps NeoVar Recomped!, 3 OT, 2 caps IGF-2

watch all those nasty transfats my friend - you'll end up with ar$ehole cancer.:nono:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
watch all those nasty transfats my friend - you'll end up with ar$ehole cancer.:nono:
Can't turn down free dinner by a sibling :)

Actually, colon/rectal cancer is prevalent in my family. My grandfather had it and so did my mom. It's opened my eyes to eat more fiber and a bit healthier. BUT I didn't know trans fats directly affected it as well :eek: Thanks for the heads up! I'll tone it down!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't turn down free dinner by a sibling :)

Actually, colon/rectal cancer is prevalent in my family. My grandfather had it and so did my mom. It's opened my eyes to eat more fiber and a bit healthier. BUT I didn't know trans fats directly affected it as well :eek: Thanks for the heads up! I'll tone it down!
My friend, you will soon learn I have a very warped sense of humour!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
My friend, you will soon learn I have a very warped sense of humour!
LOL it's cool. I'm not offended easily. We go together well like a hand in a glove (unless that glove is OJ Simpson's LOL oh wait... do you know who OJ Simpson is? hahaha I forgot that you're a NZ'er!)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL it's cool. I'm not offended easily. We go together well like a hand in a glove (unless that glove is OJ Simpson's LOL oh wait... do you know who OJ Simpson is? hahaha I forgot that you're a NZ'er!)
Dude, we know exactly who OJ Simpson is. He used to drive my Grandfather's tractor back before he became famous.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Dude, we know exactly who OJ Simpson is. He used to drive my Grandfather's tractor back before he became famous.
hahahaha you're too much man!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Wow... I'm excited to work out tomorrow! Today was a good rest day but I want to get back at it!

Upper body is still a little sore though... Like everything I trained on Monday is still sore! But gonna sleep soon and hopefully get 9-10 hours of sleep. That should be enough to get my upper body back in order.

My legs are getting worse by the minute though lol Even my calves, which I had to cut short doing, are killing me with each step! Blah!!!! Soreness battle! IGF-2 DO YO THANG! :duel:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow... I'm excited to work out tomorrow! Today was a good rest day but I want to get back at it!

Upper body is still a little sore though... Like everything I trained on Monday is still sore! But gonna sleep soon and hopefully get 9-10 hours of sleep. That should be enough to get my upper body back in order.

My legs are getting worse by the minute though lol Even my calves, which I had to cut short doing, are killing me with each step! Blah!!!! Soreness battle! IGF-2 DO YO THANG! :duel:
Hey mate - if you've got a bath at home, go and buy some Epson Salts, run a steaming hot bath and throw in a handfull of salts.

Soak as long as you can, but remember to hydrate as the salts can make you thirsty.

Should do wonders for your sore muscles, and you'll sleep like a baby.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Hey mate - if you've got a bath at home, go and buy some Epson Salts, run a steaming hot bath and throw in a handfull of salts.

Soak as long as you can, but remember to hydrate as the salts can make you thirsty.

Should do wonders for your sore muscles, and you'll sleep like a baby.
Dang... Good idea! Didn't know about that one. But it's already 1 am here lol... I'm pretty sleepy. Gotta take 3 IGF-2 soon lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yea take that igf2 and let it work its magic!!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Yea take that igf2 and let it work its magic!!
Phew... Just got 10 hours of sleep that I projected!!! YESSS!!

Shoulder soreness and arm soreness are gone... Very very mild lat and chest soreness remain but it won't be too bad!

I'm guessing when the full effects of IGF-2 come into play in a couple weeks, I'll be 100% for every workout every time!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Phew... Just got 10 hours of sleep that I projected!!! YESSS!!

Shoulder soreness and arm soreness are gone... Very very mild lat and chest soreness remain but it won't be too bad!

I'm guessing when the full effects of IGF-2 come into play in a couple weeks, I'll be 100% for every workout every time!
If you feel no pain or soreness you didn't work out hard enough and you didn't accomplish much...lol. So feeling some slight pain and soreness is a good thing.

Cheers!:cheers:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
If you feel no pain or soreness you didn't work out hard enough and you didn't accomplish much...lol. So feeling some slight pain and soreness is a good thing.

Cheers!:cheers:
Oh yeah. I'm just saying that I don't want to be sore for 3 days after my workout when I will be working the same body parts 3 days after LOL

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
IGF gives me the best nights sleep ever!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 13th Nutrition & Supps

Upon Waking: 2 caps IGF-2

Meal One: 2 slices of bread, 2 scoops of Real Gains

Meal Two (3:00pm): Oats, PB, UP2.0, 2 caps NeoVar Recomped!, 3 OT

Nap in between Meals 2 and 3 lol

Meal Three (7:00 pm): Bacon CheeseBurger, Fries, Strawberry Milkshake, 2 caps NeoVar Recomped!, 3 OT, 2 caps IGF-2

Meal Four: 1 cup of rice, 3 chicken legs

Meal Five: 1.5 scoops UP2.0

Pre-Bed: 3 IGF-2

Today was a rest day.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, good work :) Yeah the IGF2 will help with sleep, as you now know, and also lesson DOMS. An added bonus when doing any muscle group 2x per week. Since I do legs 2x per week this is a huge bonus for me.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, good work :) Yeah the IGF2 will help with sleep, as you now know, and also lesson DOMS. An added bonus when doing any muscle group 2x per week. Since I do legs 2x per week this is a huge bonus for me.
Yeah. I've done a split where I hit each body part once per week since forever and I need to change it up. Then I read on the boards about frequency... and it made some sense. I'm just trying it out to see if it works for me :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I've done a split where I hit each body part once per week since forever and I need to change it up. Then I read on the boards about frequency... and it made some sense. I'm just trying it out to see if it works for me :p
Yeah the best thing is to play around and see what works for you and your body. Like me for instance, respond better to 3-4 workouts per week rather than 5-6 for mass building, also rep ranges between 8-10 work well for me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lookin good man. Im likin how you describe every excercise! thats what i like to hear. Hmm neither seemed to up my sweat...but sweat means success my friend. keep bustin that ass!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the best thing is to play around and see what works for you and your body. Like me for instance, respond better to 3-4 workouts per week rather than 5-6 for mass building, also rep ranges between 8-10 work well for me.
Yep! I'm liking this upper/lower split pretty good now though. Plus I've never really supersetted compound movements before... So we'll see if it works or if it's overtraining!!! But it'll also test IGF-2 lol

lookin good man. Im likin how you describe every excercise! thats what i like to hear. Hmm neither seemed to up my sweat...but sweat means success my friend. keep bustin that ass!
haha thanks! I try to get detailed :p But this unusual sweating is weird... not too worried about it thoguh :p Maybe cuz it's the excess water I'm taking in.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yep! I'm liking this upper/lower split pretty good now though. Plus I've never really supersetted compound movements before... So we'll see if it works or if it's overtraining!!! But it'll also test IGF-2 lol

haha thanks! I try to get detailed :p But this unusual sweating is weird... not too worried about it thoguh :p Maybe cuz it's the excess water I'm taking in.
Possibly...what are you first impression thus far? You think your up for some fun transformations?

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Possibly...what are you first impression thus far? You think your up for some fun transformations?
I hope so! I've been really trying to get in more calories and have been on point with training. I messed up my sleep schedule and amount of sleep the past couple nights cuz of my lady friend, but I won't let that happen anymore lol

I'm a bit unfamiliar with the ingredients in IGF-2 even after I read the write-up, but I understand the effects. NeoVar: Recomped has an excellent ingredient profile but I don't know if I've ever responded to creatine well since I've never taken it stand-alone. I do believe that creatine raises my ATP before a workout because I have noticed a decline in energy and strength if I do not take creatine pre-workout.

With that said, I don't expect much out of the supplements as I do out of myself :p But I can say that I will notice the effects of the products as I know which supplements work and which do not.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 13th Workout, Nutrition, & Supplementation!

Wake: 2 IGF-2

Meal One: 2 slices of bread, 2 scoops Real Gains

This bread is the bomb. Chinese bread. Has custard in it :)

Meal Two: Oats, PB, UP2.0, 2 NeoVar, 3 OT

Meal Three: 2 slices of bread, 2 chicken legs, 1 NeoVar

Pre-WO: 2 IGF-2, 1 scoop SteelEdge

Intra-WO: 1 scoop IntrAbolic

Post-WO: 1.5 scoops UP2.0, 1 banana, 1 slice of bread 2 NeoVar

Meal Four: 2 Chicken legs, Rice, Broccoli, half a LAHP CHERNG! (pic to come lol)

Meal Five: 1.5 scoops UP2.0

Pre-Bed: 3 IGF-2

Incline Barbell Bench Press SUPERSET with One-Arm Dumbbell Rows

Barx15x2/35x15x2
95x12/50x12
115x12/65x12
135x12/80x12
95x12/50x12

I was so beat after this already LOL My left shoulder was giving me some problems... It felt like I didn't rest it enough... But later in the workout, it seemed quite fine! Which is weird... I was really surprised that I could hit 135x12 after all the volume before it... Phew! Lucky! Will raise all bench by 2.5 lbs each side come next volume upper (2).

Weighted Parallel Bar Dips SUPERSET with Close-Grip (V-Bar) Pull-Downs

BWx12/84x12
+15x12/144x4 <drop> 132x4 <drop> 120x4
+25x8/108x12
+15x8/108x12
BWx12/84x12

lol screwed up on that second set as you can tell. I wasn't thinking about the weight I could handle for 12 reps so I kept dropsetting until I found a good weight... Dips were fine. Gonna stay at +25 until I can hit it for 12 reps... Grrr...

Cable Flyes SUPERSET with Reverse Cable Flyes

24'sx12x3/24'sx12x3
12'sx15/12'sx12

Didn't use any attachment on these since the guy I was working in with wasn't using them lol. So I just held onto the ball-y things. It worked well
nonetheless and by now I had a massive pump in my chest and arms...

Rear Laterals SUPERSET with Side Laterals

<for rear laterals>
15'sx15
25'sx12
30'sx12
15'sx12

<for side laterals>
15'sx15
15'sx12x2
10'sx12

Side laterals are weaker than my rear ones :p dunno why. I keep pretty strict form on both. Trying to cap off my delts... get that nice baseball diamond shape :D

Cable Push-Downs SUPERSET with Cable Curls

36x15/36x12
72x12/36x12
84x12/36x12
84x12/24x12

Numbers are weird on this. I think I lose consciousness from all the volume and supersetting hahaha Arms and delts were super pumped... Ugh... Gonna be sore tomorrow!

Other notes
Did 4 minutes walking to warm up pre-wo and 10 minutes walking/jogging post-wo. Was gonna go into dry sauna but it was too full... So I just went home...

My legs are still quite sore and I think I will move tomorrow's lower power day to Saturday...

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Aug 14

The usual. No workout today cuz legs were still a bit sore. I did play tennis and it was awesome. Still able to hit them fast serves :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incline Barbell Bench Press SUPERSET with One-Arm Dumbbell Rows

Barx15x2/35x15x2
95x12/50x12
115x12/65x12
135x12/80x12
95x12/50x12

I was so beat after this already LOL My left shoulder was giving me some problems... It felt like I didn't rest it enough... But later in the workout, it seemed quite fine! Which is weird... I was really surprised that I could hit 135x12 after all the volume before it... Phew! Lucky! Will raise all bench by 2.5 lbs each side come next volume upper (2).

Weighted Parallel Bar Dips SUPERSET with Close-Grip (V-Bar) Pull-Downs

BWx12/84x12
+15x12/144x4 <drop> 132x4 <drop> 120x4
+25x8/108x12
+15x8/108x12
BWx12/84x12

lol screwed up on that second set as you can tell. I wasn't thinking about the weight I could handle for 12 reps so I kept dropsetting until I found a good weight... Dips were fine. Gonna stay at +25 until I can hit it for 12 reps... Grrr...

Cable Flyes SUPERSET with Reverse Cable Flyes

24'sx12x3/24'sx12x3
12'sx15/12'sx12

Didn't use any attachment on these since the guy I was working in with wasn't using them lol. So I just held onto the ball-y things. It worked well
nonetheless and by now I had a massive pump in my chest and arms...

Rear Laterals SUPERSET with Side Laterals

<for rear laterals>
15'sx15
25'sx12
30'sx12
15'sx12

<for side laterals>
15'sx15
15'sx12x2
10'sx12

Side laterals are weaker than my rear ones :p dunno why. I keep pretty strict form on both. Trying to cap off my delts... get that nice baseball diamond shape :D

Cable Push-Downs SUPERSET with Cable Curls

36x15/36x12
72x12/36x12
84x12/36x12
84x12/24x12

Numbers are weird on this. I think I lose consciousness from all the volume and supersetting hahaha Arms and delts were super pumped... Ugh... Gonna be sore tomorrow!

Other notes
Did 4 minutes walking to warm up pre-wo and 10 minutes walking/jogging post-wo. Was gonna go into dry sauna but it was too full... So I just went home...

My legs are still quite sore and I think I will move tomorrow's lower power day to Saturday...
Looks like a nice session, Tim :) If you're sore, then you MUST have done SOMETHING! :D...IGF-2 will help decrease your DOMS for sure (it completely eliminates mine after a week or so of starting use of it!)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice session, Tim :) If you're sore, then you MUST have done SOMETHING! :D...IGF-2 will help decrease your DOMS for sure (it completely eliminates mine after a week or so of starting use of it!)
Almost been one week using it and sleep is OFF THE HOOK! Loving the restful nights sleep whether it's 7 or 10 hours! :D Rest = healing and growth so I'm liking it :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost been one week using it and sleep is OFF THE HOOK! Loving the restful nights sleep whether it's 7 or 10 hours! :D Rest = healing and growth so I'm liking it :)
Yes, sleep is enhanced because of the release of growth hormone. Glad you like it :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
AUG 16th Workout~

Stiff-Legged Deadlifts

BARx20x2
95x12
135x7
195x7
245x7
135x12

Phew... The 245 ended up being like regular deadlifts! I will lower it next time to get better form. Was feeling it too much in my lower back instead of hammies... Probably doing it wrong. I'll try to take a video next time to see what I can do about it.

Leg Press

90x15
180x7
270x7
360x7
90x15

My lower back was extremely pumped lol so I had long rest breaks in between these and SLDL's... By the time I got to 270, tightness in my lower back was minimal and I was able to concentrate well on pressing. It was good for my quads.

Lying Leg Curls SUPERSET with Leg Extensions

30x20/70x20
50x7/90x7
60x7/110x7
70x7/130x7
30x12/----

Leg Curls are hard... But I'm starting to get used to them and even like them! I didn't do the last set of Leg Extensions cuz an old lady took it. :(

Chair Leg Lifts SUPERSET with Weighted Crunches SUPERSET with Calf Presses

Forgot the numbers. The Calf Presses were more of a warm up for the next exercises. My lower abs are tight now...

Standing Smith-Machine Calf Raises SUPERSET with Ab-Leg Bench Crunches

90x15/BWx15
120x7x3/BWx7x3

Ah... These felt good... Calves didn't cramp up and a good pump!

Other Notes
Later lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up bro just checkin in...looks like rosie has you handled :D