Anything natural better than ARA

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never been able to confirm this, but just doesnt seem as potent, which could be due to the labeling. Think it's almost completely backwards regarding the ingredient listing which should indicate the formula is different.

HollingW

Awards
Never been able to confirm this, but just doesnt seem as potent, which could be due to the labeling. Think it's almost completely backwards regarding the ingredient listing which should indicate the formula is different.
Was pumped for Natadrol being back out, but never tried the old one..
Alternatives? Alwaus thought progress wise this would be right below PHs

tony soprano

Awards
Xgels/xfactor works as advertised. Im on follidrone now and it is also working well. The only two natural products to give undeniable strengh gains. Formestane is great stuff but not what I would call 100 percent natural. I have yet to try amentomax and phosphoditic acid but plan on giving them a shot next.
Don't forget creatine! Until very recently, the only two natural supplements I've ever experienced repeatable strength and/or muscular endurance gains with are creatine and ArA. However, I recently started a Follidrone/PA stack and have a new compound to add to the very short list of natural compounds that have increased my strength.

I made the mistake of getting impatient and started PA and Follidrone at about the same time so I don't know what to attribute the strength gains to, or maybe they're both contributing. All I know is that I've been able to maintain, and in some cases, incrementally increase my weights on a ~500 calorie deficit. At some point I'm going to drop one of the two compounds so I can figure out which of the two is providing the most benefit. Right now though, I'm having too much fun to drop either one of them.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it just me who experienced sleep-issues with old Natadrol?
No matter how early i took it at day i really could not sleep.i felt calm before bed but i could not sleep.
tried 1 week and 1 day off i slept like a baby. Tried 4 times and it was same experience.
the same happened when i tried ALRI Pro-Anabol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used the old and new Natadrol. I must say the new is descent but not where near the old formula. Supposedly it's higher dosed but I still ended going up to 8 tabs. It's still good though

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While i certianly wont say its 'better' then ARA as ARA is a great ingredient, i truely believe Alphamax could be a compareable option in terms of increase size and recomping effect.

Alphamax contains a clinically proven dose of Forskolin 95, shown to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It also contains a very potent AI called Arimistane that lowers estrogen and boost natural testosterone production, creating a leaner harder physique. As well it contains Divanill and L-DOPA, proven to increase Free and Total testosterone.

Alphamax would be a great option for a natural anabolic product, its actually #8 on the top 100 list on Nutraplanet!
AlphaMax is my second favorite natural anabolic product to X-Factor. MyoSynergy might actually be tied with it as my #2.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I love me some xfactor! What makes alpha max so great? Looks like horny goat weed and nettle root, and sweet potatoes

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO what?. Seriously?. Have you even looked at the profile?. Do you know anything about supplements?
Maybe you could answer the question instead of being so cynical.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love me some xfactor! What makes alpha max so great? Looks like horny goat weed and nettle root, and sweet potatoes
What makes Alphamax so great is 3 main aspects; 1. Alphamax uses high quality and proven ingredients 2. Alphamax not only uses high qaulity ingredients but also uses full dosing of all ingredients as well as providing a fully open label so you know exactly how much of each ingredient your getting. 3. It provides both of the aforementioned quality at an incredibly reasonable price.

There is a brief description of Alphamax's ingredients 2 posts above your's for more info on the individual ingredients and there quality but no it does not contain Horney Goat Weed or Sweet Potatoes. A great start would be the product write up and then you can try searching logs, reviews etc!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Ok cuz i just checked it on amazon and saw this: guess it's a different alphamax.

I see the other one now! Sad that it is below this one though in search thats why i was confused t-bone! And btw ive used all the ingredients in this before except dor l-dopa. I think ill get some and try it out eventually.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Well, now I see where you were coming from. Adizzle covered it well, but if you have any questions about Alphamax feel free to PM me or ask in here.