Anything natural better than ARA

paula

paula

Awards
The best natural anabolics I have tried is.real and quality Ecdysterone and Turkesterone directly from Uzbekistan Institute Of The Chemistry Of Plant Substances (Icps).
They have been isolating ecdysteroids since 50's and have plenty studies ..

Was it worth it?
The price is horrible! I took much higher than its found in supps . Most of ecdy products are garbage. Cheap powder which dont contain ecdy.at all. Not to mention Turkesterone!
60 ecdy or turk tabs (tabs and not caps) was 40$. I took 10 of each so 6 days was 80$ (turk and ecdy). Like i said horrible price
What i felt from other ecdy products?
NOTHING.waste of money and I totaly understand why people have bad experience with ecdysteroids..

What I got from real russian ecdysteroids?

-well being
-increased pumps
-endurance
-strength
-size

I know real turk is increasing red blood cells and I proved my self it did to me too. My hemoglobin levels increased just after 10 days .

Its badly expencive but if someone have much money and want to stay natural and dont want to waste on many other horrible supps which are not working at all, i would say you will NOT be dissapointed.

Those who believe they have tried ecdy and turk products (american brands) i would say you havent tried it. Even some few brands who have ok quality,they are sooooo underdosed

Sounds familiar, i bet you already tried mass pro synthagen? Btw which of those products really best work fot you, in term of size and strength? Ecdy or PA?

adawg1980

Awards
Has anyone tried MASS 550 by Finaflex? Not the prohormone, but the one that came out this year

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tried.natadrol 3 times and i stopped each time. It messed my sleep totaly. Seriously. I could not sleep when i was on it
i could see how that might happen.
It did give me some extra energy to an extent. But as long as I didn't take it at night I was good.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran ara solo a couple times...I enjoyed it. Alpha max destroyed my stomach.
If the Forskolin in Alphamax destroyed your stomach, the ABE suggestions would not help you much.

Most people get used to it a few days in, sorry to hear you didn't. I tried daa a few times and never could stomach that, I feel your pain lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for something to run that doesn't require post cycle....From my reading of these forums it seems like ARA is the go to supplement. Any other quality supps worth a try? Thanks
Creatine mono

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds familiar, i bet you already tried mass pro synthagen? Btw which of those products really best work fot you, in term of size and strength? Ecdy or PA?
Mass pro synthagen is good all in one product yes:)
Ecdy combined with turk is the best i have tried. PA is one of the best :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran ara solo a couple times...I enjoyed it. Alpha max destroyed my stomach.
If you decide to go with AB then, go with the original formula. It was probably due to the forskolin which is in ABE.

paula

paula

Awards
So the og anabeta is good for bulking? What about the latest version of anabeta elite? Heard good about it. I want to try to stack anabeta and amentomax and some PA. Is it overkill? Just want to improve my lift and endurance on my crossfit.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the og anabeta is good for bulking? What about the latest version of anabeta elite? Heard good about it. I want to try to stack anabeta and amentomax and some PA. Is it overkill? Just want to improve my lift and endurance on my crossfit.
ABE could be used for.bulking and cutting (if increase in apetitte is an issue then its best for bulking).

AB,amentomax such as amentoflavone and PA would be amazing and not overkill at all.they all work differently

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
If there is anything better than ArA/X-Factor that's natural, Ive yet to try it or hear about it.
This is my personal feeling on the matter. Nothing has the science behind it like ARA does. X-Factor is my absolute go-to for natural anabolism.

I am not sold on (-) Epicatechin, but I do believe it could be a nice addition to a formula vs. being the whole formula. With that in mind, Myosynergy would be my other recommendation. HMB + Epi + Forskolin + extras. Hard to beat that. Forskolin is fantastic in addition to just about anything.

HMB-FA is another I' m keeping an eye on. Interested to see if a larger dose of the calicum form will yield similar results for less money.

Phospatidic Acid looks interesting, but I'm not sold quite yet.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite will be superior in all categories when talking bulking or cutting.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sold on (-) Epicatechin, but I do believe it could be a nice addition to a formula vs. being the whole formula. With that in mind, Myosynergy would be my other recommendation. HMB + Epi + Forskolin + extras. Hard to beat that. Forskolin is fantastic in addition to just about anything.
Just curious on what you aren't sold on. We know it increases endurance and cardiovascular health, along with strength increase based on the animal study and user feedback. We also know that it is good for your health with regards to lipids, increasing HDL and lowering LDL, triglycerides, and balancing overall cholesterol levels.

Are you waiting on other studies to come out? If so, my understanding is that they are underway.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious on what you aren't sold on. We know it increases endurance and cardiovascular health, along with strength increase based on the animal study and user feedback. We also know that it is good for your health with regards to lipids, increasing HDL and lowering LDL, triglycerides, and balancing overall cholesterol levels.

Are you waiting on other studies to come out? If so, my understanding is that they are underway.
I have yet to experience strength gains on epi.

Reactions: mw1

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I would say ArA and Anabeta Elite are neck-in-neck overall. Anabeta Elite should have a more profound effect on body composition (increased muscle + fat loss), while ArA should help more in the strength department, but both are good for both purposes anyway
I'm gonna be running this combo in the fall/winter. ArA + ABE = mind blown.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BillyD

Awards
So if I'm only going to run one with my ANS Ritual which is going to have most effect on body comp? Anabeta elite....Xgels.....or Epic

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So if I'm only going to run one with my ANS Ritual which is going to have most effect on body comp? Anabeta elite....Xgels.....or Epic
You will get votes for all 3, really can't go wrong

I would give an edge to ABE

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be sooo many different recommendations to this questions.

For purely body composition effects, AnaBeta Elite. Forskolin (LBM gains, weight/fat loss), Lodhra (PDE Inhibitor,), Eleutherococcus senticosus aka Siberian ginseng (GDA effects, elevate anaerobic (weightlifting) and aerobic (cardio) performance), and Anacyclus (LBM gains, GDA effects, natural anabolic).

BillyD

Awards
Anybody try the new compound 20? Didn't have much luck with 1st one...haven't seen any reviews on new one.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels/xfactor works as advertised. Im on follidrone now and it is also working well. The only two natural products to give undeniable strengh gains. Formestane is great stuff but not what I would call 100 percent natural. I have yet to try amentomax and phosphoditic acid but plan on giving them a shot next.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels/xfactor works as advertised. Im on follidrone now and it is also working well. The only two natural products to give undeniable strengh gains. Formestane is great stuff but not what I would call 100 percent natural. I have yet to try amentomax and phosphoditic acid but plan on giving them a shot next.
Thanks for the X-Factor feedback Jstrong!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Anybody try the new compound 20? Didn't have much luck with 1st one...haven't seen any reviews on new one.
I'm currently using it pre workout along with potassium nitrate. So far, so good.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better try out MASS 550!

Very solid...pun intended

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Solo i prefer X gels, simply because i love it. But you really cant go wrong with any of those

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

I am personally waiting on more studies before I would make any strong claims about its muscle building potential. I agree completely it is a healthy thing to take, that I am sold on.

As far as its muscle-building properties, I am not sold. Myostatin reducing products have been around for ages with small/no effects on muscle growth. The system is more complex than anyone gives it credit for. The same has been the case for many Growth Hormone focused natural products.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha, and I understand your view point. Hopefully the testing and studies underway will be out soon to back up what we are finding on our own.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, and I understand your view point. Hopefully the testing and studies underway will be out soon to back up what we are finding on our own.
Absolutely. I would love nothing more than to have another great natural anabolic to work with. Given the results from the animal/small human study, I would't be surprised if there was a nicely powered study underway. Always excited to see those results.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ARA has some nice properties to it, and the latest research coming out is intriguing to say the least, but man is it painful. Anytime I've ever run a substantial dose of it my body becomes an inflamed nightmare, which then causes my training capabilities to diminish. Because of that, I tend to steer more towards other avenues for natty anaabolism - ABE, forskolin, GDAs, etc.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think ARA has some nice properties to it, and the latest research coming out is intriguing to say the least, but man is it painful. Anytime I've ever run a substantial dose of it my body becomes an inflamed nightmare, which then causes my training capabilities to diminish. Because of that, I tend to steer more towards other avenues for natty anaabolism - ABE, forskolin, GDAs, etc.
I've never had any issues with it. But every person is different. I love the stuff

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I do ara and ep1c! Can't go wrong!

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Any validity to ARA aggravating MPB in susceptible males? I read a science journal suggesting this. Really want to use ARA w/ ABE this winter, but not if it's going to trigger MPB!

BillyD

Awards
I've ran the X gels once before at 5 pills preworkout...good strength gains but not much in terms of visual changes...been seeing a lot of hype for Epic but I'm hesitant to take the plunge.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran the X gels once before at 5 pills preworkout...good strength gains but not much in terms of visual changes...been seeing a lot of hype for Epic but I'm hesitant to take the plunge.
See, I saw the exact opposite. No strength gains but nice body comp changes

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Look into Magnitropin by Myokem. Still 20% off at Nutraplanet... We're looking for loggers too in the promo section if you wanna apply

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had any issues with it. But every person is different. I love the stuff
Everyone definitely is different, I feel im the minority when it comes to ARA and stupid inflammation.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my personal feeling on the matter. Nothing has the science behind it like ARA does. X-Factor is my absolute go-to for natural anabolism.

HMB-FA is another I' m keeping an eye on. Interested to see if a larger dose of the calicum form will yield similar results for less money.

Phospatidic Acid looks interesting, but I'm not sold quite yet.
Curious about calcium bonded form of HMB as well. However, if you think about it, if you need to double dose (6 grams or more) the Ca version, you may just as well go for the FA because the two costs roughly the same at that point (FA works damn well, but training needs to be adjusted to take advantage of the stuff).

PA, friggin awesome stuff. Still using it, lost count of the number of months I've been on it :p Right now taking a break from Micro-PA and using King instead.

Btw, HMB really shouldn't be considered an anabolic as that is not it's main MOA and it's not the reason one should use it if one chooses to use it.

ArA of course ranks as tops and IMO people should run a cycle or two of it a year just to get their ArA levels up. Plus the street price is great for ArA now.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Curious about calcium bonded form of HMB as well. However, if you think about it, if you need to double dose (6 grams or more) the Ca version, you may just as well go for the FA because the two costs roughly the same at that point (FA works damn well, but training needs to be adjusted to take advantage of the stuff).

PA, friggin awesome stuff. Still using it, lost count of the number of months I've been on it :p Right now taking a break from Micro-PA and using King instead.

Btw, HMB really shouldn't be considered an anabolic as that is not it's main MOA and it's not the reason one should use it if one chooses to use it.

ArA of course ranks as tops and IMO people should run a cycle or two of it a year just to get their ArA levels up. Plus the street price is great for ArA now.
Very true on the HMB-FA vs. HMB-CA. Also, spot on about the "anabolic" nature of HMB. Better to look at it as putting that see-saw between muscle growth and breakdown more in your favor. Have you been using it on a bulk or a cut? I might invest in FA for an upcoming cut.

I was surprised when I saw King - The formula looks pretty good for something that is so "mainstream". I might give it a shot soon.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very true on the HMB-FA vs. HMB-CA. Also, spot on about the "anabolic" nature of HMB. Better to look at it as putting that see-saw between muscle growth and breakdown more in your favor. Have you been using it on a bulk or a cut? I might invest in FA for an upcoming cut.

I was surprised when I saw King - The formula looks pretty good for something that is so "mainstream". I might give it a shot soon.
Surplus cals but not crazy surplus. Around 500 cals surplus more or less throughout? Almost done with the 3 promo bottles. Used my own training and I run my life pretty robotically so there hasn't been any crazy variables :p

The funny thing with King is that most people are treating PA as some newly released ingredient, but Micro-PA had been around since end of last year I think? LoL. Tbh, I don't feel like anything else in King does anything that I can notice, so I treat it as just a straight up PA supplement. It's the best priced PA supplement on the market though and going from Micro-PA to King did not cause any noticeable drop off so IMO King is good to go if one wants to give PA a go.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While i certianly wont say its 'better' then ARA as ARA is a great ingredient, i truely believe Alphamax could be a compareable option in terms of increase size and recomping effect.

Alphamax contains a clinically proven dose of Forskolin 95, shown to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It also contains a very potent AI called Arimistane that lowers estrogen and boost natural testosterone production, creating a leaner harder physique. As well it contains Divanill and L-DOPA, proven to increase Free and Total testosterone.

Alphamax would be a great option for a natural anabolic product, its actually #8 on the top 100 list on Nutraplanet!

BillyD

Awards
Had to sell my alphamaxx it destroyed my gut...only product I've ever used with forskolin that did that to me...Abe was fine...epiburn was fine. I don't know y the alpha killed me

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established