Anything from Nutraplanet for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
want honest opinions on nutriverse.....since NP changed things, i'm officially done. my last order would not have went through, if I didn't get help from a forum CS rep. service is piss poor.

edit
nvm about nutriverse

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like when the tin-man gets all lubed up in wizard of oz (an obscure film, many of you likely haven't seen it)
Everyone has seen The Wizard Of Oz. If you haven't than you're definitely missing out. It's a timeless classic. Pot heads used to say it would sync up to Pink Floyd's "The Wall" and to watch it with the sound muted while listening to The Wall...While high of course. Dang hippie potheads.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
want honest opinions on nutriverse.....since NP changed things, i'm officially done. my last order would not have went through, if I didn't get help from a forum CS rep. service is piss poor.
always been happy with Nutri. CS is great and have helped when I've needed them.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
like when the tin-man gets all lubed up in wizard of oz (an obscure film, many of you likely haven't seen it)
Seen that soooo many times. Classic!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everyone has seen The Wizard Of Oz. If you haven't than you're definitely missing out. It's a timeless classic. Pot heads used to say it would sync up to Pink Floyd's "The Wall" and to watch it with the sound muted while listening to The Wall...While high of course. Dang hippie potheads.
strawberry fields..forever!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol just imagine doing that on LSD...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Did it actually work?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah maybe it was that "they" were talking about. Had a few friends that dropped acid but I never did. Don't think I could have handled it.
It's pretty intense, not good for people with anxiety IMO. Not good for people in general lol
This thread is way off track.
Just the way I like it ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty intense, not good for people with anxiety IMO. Not good for people in general lol
good L is remarkably calm IMO and is a valuable experience when set/setting are appropriate.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
good L is remarkably calm IMO and is a valuable experience when set/setting are appropriate.
See my last post for my answer to that lol. But I agree

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time to get this thread back on track...

^^ I was just going to say the exact same thing. All the deals are on the same 4 big name companies for roughly 20-25% off.
Some of the bundles seemed decent and the stuff on clearance. Picked up some Oh Yeah bars and some staple items.

No deal will touch this one.
(Im)patiently waiting. Held off at another site because of this, so hopefully I made the right decision!

always been happy with Nutri. CS is great and have helped when I've needed them.
I've only heard good things about the customer service that is provided to the AM community.

On a separate note, hope people got in on the 55% off select items sale, direct from our website.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
On a separate note, hope people got in on the 55% off select items sale, direct from our website.
hopped on some hydro3. Never tried it so I figured now would be a good time! I LOVE my pump products

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to get this thread back on track...

Some of the bundles seemed decent and the stuff on clearance. Picked up some Oh Yeah bars and some staple items.

(Im)patiently waiting. Held off at another site because of this, so hopefully I made the right decision!

I've only heard good things about the customer service that is provided to the AM community.

Which products? :(

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which products? :(
HYDRO3, LJ100 and VITAL1TY are 55% off, plus free wristband and sample of CONQU3R Unleashed, using code BF55 on our website.

Sale is still good through Monday!