Anyone try CBD for pain?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eddie Hall swears by CBD for recovery. World's strongest man endorsement is hard to beat.
It reduces my ab girth (viseral fat) via cirtisol management. I posted some research earlier.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
share with us your superior knowledge source.

I posted it for reference from a site I get high quality powder.

Im not here to teach you. Figure shut our for yourself then.
I am just saying the site does a piss poor job of explaining itself and to reference it as a source of information is disingenuous IMO Homie

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just saying the site does a piss poor job of explaining itself and to reference it as a source of information is disingenuous IMO Homie
you are going to repeat yourself? Homie?

I told you previously and I'll also repeat myself; it was a FAQ from the source I got product from.

I don't care is all I'm saying bro. Lets move on together...what do you say guy?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We talked earlier about this product being available Florida. But judging from the labs it seems the THC content is too high. I might be missing something here.
Because each pen only has around 30 mg of acdc and another 70mg of 99% cbd . So for the very little your getting per gram and then only getting 30mg from the 1000mg you get very little thc.

2Burnt

Awards
Because each pen only has around 30 mg of acdc and another 70mg of 99% cbd . So for the very little your getting per gram and then only getting 30mg from the 1000mg you get very little thc.
Makes sense. I knew I was getting tripped up. I might have to try it. Do some comparison shopping. My girl is so sold on what she has and I of course do research. I could see how different products could have different effects depending on issues. My Mom takes the stuff for fibromyalgia and it works. I take it and it eases my back pain but cant get my knee to stop hurting. Although, i think my knee is just gonna need surgery.

compan

compan

Awards
Anyone who has used CBD for pain management able to compare between their experience with CBD vs Kratom?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I take both and find them to be equally effective (moreso red kratom strains, best results with Bali), but with Kratom you get the added benefit of the great euphoria. CBD is actually a potentiator for kratom, so they work very well together.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I take both and find them to be equally effective (moreso red kratom strains, best results with Bali), but with Kratom you get the added benefit of the great euphoria. CBD is actually a potentiator for kratom, so they work very well together.
Yes definitely Bali for pain.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was 22 years old that year, smoked a lot of pot every day, and I don’t remember this. Maybe you’re incorrect in this? Or, maybe I was stoned and I missed it.
you don't remember norml? norml had a big campaign that year and told everyone that carter was going to legalize pot if elected...I never said carter said he was going to legalize, just that he was supposed to legalize....

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
you don't remember norml? norml had a big campaign that year and told everyone that carter was going to legalize pot if elected...I never said carter said he was going to legalize, just that he was supposed to legalize....
Yes, I remember norml. I thought you were saying that Carter was going to, and that he said he would. I remember Carte coming to my college early in the campaign season. He spoke before about 50 students. I could have met him in person, but decided to party instead. Got high way to often in those days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I remember norml. I thought you were saying that Carter was going to, and that he said he would. I remember Carte coming to my college early in the campaign season. He spoke before about 50 students. I could have met him in person, but decided to party instead. Got high way to often in those days.
everyone got high way to often back then...it was the glory days of drug culture!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It actually would have been interesting to live in an era where drugs were anti culture. Everything is so readily available now that there is no edge. Never thought I’d see a day when micro dosing lsd would be an outlet at work, but it is a big thing in software.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It actually would have been interesting to live in an era where drugs were anti culture. Everything is so readily available now that there is no edge. Never thought I’d see a day when micro dosing lsd would be an outlet at work, but it is a big thing in software.
Ikr. It really shows how the war on drugs and the government scare tactics have failed. I truly believe lsd, psilocybin, mescaline, and DMT are the next big frontier for teating depression, PTSD, crippling anxiety, etc.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mr. Supps will be stocking CBD in a few weeks as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makes sense. I knew I was getting tripped up. I might have to try it. Do some comparison shopping. My girl is so sold on what she has and I of course do research. I could see how different products could have different effects depending on issues. My Mom takes the stuff for fibromyalgia and it works. I take it and it eases my back pain but cant get my knee to stop hurting. Although, i think my knee is just gonna need surgery.
Depends on the brands . I spoke to the people at the show from this company I am using currently and they told me there’s is low enough to ship nation wide . I have both version of there pens and love it.

2Burnt

Awards
Depends on the brands . I spoke to the people at the show from this company I am using currently and they told me there’s is low enough to ship nation wide . I have both version of there pens and love it.
Then its underneath 0.3% thc....and it does vary among brands. Ive been using Hempworx and it has low percentage. But its sublingual deliver seems to potentiate the effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mr. Supps will be stocking CBD in a few weeks as well.
be curious to see if you can ship to all 50? Indiana was excluded from kratom last I checked!!!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
be curious to see if you can ship to all 50? Indiana was excluded from kratom last I checked!!!
I c u speaking of kratom. I just wanted to ask everyone who will to go to AKA American Kratom Association and sign the petition to help keep kratom alive. Just trying to do my lil part.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks- signed. Seems there are multiple petitions going right now, some specific to individual states.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
If anyone here ever needs a hand and needs an extra signature, by all means yall dont b afraid to hit me up. Poor people like me can only change the world 1 signature at a time ya know.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then its underneath 0.3% thc....and it does vary among brands. Ive been using Hempworx and it has low percentage. But its sublingual deliver seems to potentiate the effects.
Yes. And they cost less than many other brands per mg of active ingredients.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1968.jpg
I use to use this brand till I switched to cannabis trading company cbd. Cost way less .

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The weather is beautiful here! We have 4 seasons, although the winter is turning more into a long spring for the last few years.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
The weather is beautiful here! We have 4 seasons, although the winter is turning more into a long spring for the last few years.
Similar scenario down south too except last year because of the weather pushing down from the north and the mountains helping cool weather hit us, it was actually nice it snowed twice here in south Louisiana. Wow im so off subject

2Burnt

Awards
Im not much for seasons. Year round beach weather for me. I spent time in the panhandle of florida and that was too cold to my liking.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
id be interested in the loopholes you guys hop thru to do that legally...
As long as there is no THC it is 100% legal in all 50 states.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Educate me what are the different types like hemp based ect. and whats the difference is one better that another???

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got this in my email .

It is thus becoming apparent how the CBD oil and the Rick Simpson oil are very different products. Since they are coming from different strains (hemp and cannabis), they naturally contain different amounts of cannabinoids. The Rick Simpson oil is a full spectrum plant extract of potent cannabis. It therefore contains very high levels of THC and other cannabinoids; easily in the range of 50-60% THC and 10-15% CBD, depending on the strain that was used. In addition to high levels of THC and CBD, other cannabinoids such as CBN and CBG are also present in concentrated amounts.
The CBD oil, on the other hand, contains high levels of CBD, but only very, very small trace amounts of other cannabinoids such as THC or CBN. Our CBD oil contains 4% CBD, and only 0.173% THC. As research has shown, THC shows promising potential for many conditions, which is why this psychoactive cannabinoid is an important part in any cannabis based approach.
Consuming simply a larger amount of the CBD oil is both expensive and a digestive challenge, since it is olive oil based. But even then it would not match the wide range of cannabinoids that are present in a full spectrum extract such as the Rick Simpson oil.

It has to be made absolutely clear that under no circumstances is the CBD oil any replacement for the Rick Simpson oil. It is a different product that cannot possibly replace the full spectrum Rick Simpson oil.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is it hemp based?
I will let you know as soon as I see more about the brand they are going to carry. Should be in about a week. The owner is slowly releasing information.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wait, so can you get decent CBD products in non legal states? I thought it need some THC to be worthwhile.

I don’t have the time to read all the pages right now sorry, my sister was going to pick some up for migraines but I told her to wait so she didn’t waste her money on something ****ty. Lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait, so can you get decent CBD products in non legal states? I thought it need some THC to be worthwhile.

I don’t have the time to read all the pages right now sorry, my sister was going to pick some up for migraines but I told her to wait so she didn’t waste her money on something ****ty. Lol
The benefits of CBD without THC are good. It does not give the euphoria or high that THC gives, but their are many of the same benefits. Migraines can be decreased as well as benefits for cancer, sleep and inflammation.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Despite what is claimed, there is no such thing as 100% thc free, but the isolates are low enough to pass the limit set by non legal states. 99.9% isolate is ok, but not the same nor as effective as CBD derived from the female plant as it removes other important and effective cannabinoids, namely THC. Keep in mind that THC has important effects outside of the psychoactive property and low dose is great for analgesic help- namely migraines.

I’d say to give it a shot because it won’t be a waste of money, just not as effective.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
The benefits of CBD without THC are good. It does not give the euphoria or high that THC gives, but their are many of the same benefits. Migraines can be decreased as well as benefits for cancer, sleep and inflammation.
I have insomnia and cbd don't really touch my personal scenario but cbd is OK for me but a lil thc seems to dig deeper n 2 my scenario help. I would use cbd again but for the friggin price I can't go back until I can have some thc in it. Oh im poor by the way so u can c where cbd @ about $90 a month is a lick for me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Despite what is claimed, there is no such thing as 100% thc free, but the isolates are low enough to pass the limit set by non legal states. 99.9% isolate is ok, but not the same nor as effective as CBD derived from the female plant as it removes other important and effective cannabinoids, namely THC. Keep in mind that THC has important effects outside of the psychoactive property and low dose is great for analgesic help- namely migraines.

I’d say to give it a shot because it won’t be a waste of money, just not as effective.
Okay cool. I’d like to try it for anxiety and possibly IBS at some point, but she got some Nortriptyline recently and it isn’t helping her migraines.

We will be making it out to Colorado soon, what’s a good percentage of THC that won’t cause any sort of high but will give additional benefits? I had a THC gummy with 5mg THC and had horrible anxiety, paranoia, and basically no clue what was going on. But, I can typically take one or two hits of a pipe and be okay, I still don’t necessarily enjoy the effects though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have insomnia and cbd don't really touch my personal scenario but cbd is OK for me but a lil thc seems to dig deeper n 2 my scenario help. I would use cbd again but for the friggin price I can't go back until I can have some thc in it. Oh im poor by the way so u can c where cbd @ about $90 a month is a lick for me.
$90/month is quite a bit compared to prescription medications with insurance, whether you’re poor or not.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay cool. I’d like to try it for anxiety and possibly IBS at some point, but she got some Nortriptyline recently and it isn’t helping her migraines.

We will be making it out to Colorado soon, what’s a good percentage of THC that won’t cause any sort of high but will give additional benefits? I had a THC gummy with 5mg THC and had horrible anxiety, paranoia, and basically no clue what was going on. But, I can typically take one or two hits of a pipe and be okay, I still don’t necessarily enjoy the effects though.
On my phone, heading up the mtn to go ride with the family. I will get back with you when I’m on my laptop later. I can definitely help you out and let you know where to go for purchase when out here.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On my phone, heading up the mtn to go ride with the family. I will get back with you when I’m on my laptop later. I can definitely help you out and let you know where to go for purchase when out here.
Awesome, I appreciate it!