Anyone try CBD for pain?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the WAR the government has declared against pharmaceutical opioids you would think they would be encouraging 'natural' remedies????

doctors are now afraid to prescribe opioids, and some flat out refuse to...no wonder so many are turning to illegal drugs like heroin!!!

pain focking hurts!!!
Yep exactly

2Burnt

Awards
That looks like an interesting ingredient profile.
Looks very interesting. Lot of goodies. I'd like to try it in comparison to the sublingual stuff i got. I prefer pill, but hate how my body annihilates them before hitting bloodstream.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many companies now with cbd products . I just saw one today from ctc at a collective .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
More and more companies are getting into this field as it is becoming more used.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4166.jpg

If you have legal access to this it’s quite nice.

2Burnt

Awards
Honestly anyone reading that **** would be none the wiser
LMAO....so if i take the dropper and rectally inject it Im in there like swimwear. Oh hell naw. I'll stick to sublingual. Still thinking about vaping though for the heck of it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaping is so easy and managing the dose is a little more consistent I find. We keep 5-6 different pens loaded up around here depending on flavor and needs. Literally takes 5 seconds to get your meds.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I prefer sublingual, it's easy, convenient and effective for me.

2Burnt

Awards
I prefer sublingual, it's easy, convenient and effective for me.
I dont mind it. I seem to have to break up my doses in half. 10 drops seem to absorb within seconds. But 20 drops i seem to swallow some of the oil. So i just break it up to 10 drops at a time.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Picked these up today. Any input on dosing them? Am/pm? I’m 6’4” 265lbs. Danes David Dunn

Thanks!
IMG_1521589640.178045.jpg

carney8745

carney8745

Awards
Not tried yet.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always start on the low dose. I’d take one of the 10mg and see how you do. It’s not going to wreck you, but you also don’t want to take more than you have to.

2Burnt

Awards
Always start on the low dose. I’d take one of the 10mg and see how you do. It’s not going to wreck you, but you also don’t want to take more than you have to.
Makes sense

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This!

CBD should decrease pain and even inflammation. Also improving sleep ++

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
Great advice for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that it is very expensive. Maybe someday the price will drop, but it ain’t going to be for some time. I accidentally dropped a whole tin of CBD isolate on the floor recently.

Ever see a crying, 64 year old man licking CBD off the floor? Very ugly...

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suffered with constant pain due to a worn out hip (bone on bone)

I've experimented with CBD
Vape oil - made me fall asleep, very relaxing but also knocked me out, no reduction of pain when awake
Capsules - no pain reduction
Oil / salve - no pain reduction
Sublingual - no pain reduction, this was used post THR.

I still try to find one that will work for me, however, my search this far has yielded poor results for what I have tried.

2Burnt

Awards
I suffered with constant pain due to a worn out hip (bone on bone)

I've experimented with CBD
Vape oil - made me fall asleep, very relaxing but also knocked me out, no reduction of pain when awake
Capsules - no pain reduction
Oil / salve - no pain reduction
Sublingual - no pain reduction, this was used post THR.

I still try to find one that will work for me, however, my search this far has yielded poor results for what I have tried.
I hear ya man. My back pain has eased. But now that Ive been more active due to the relief in back pain, my knee is aggravated. Im hoping the cumulative effect takes place. The only good thing is that my girlfriend is a distributor so I get to play with this stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

2Burnt

Awards
Great advice for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that it is very expensive. Maybe someday the price will drop, but it ain’t going to be for some time. I accidentally dropped a whole tin of CBD isolate on the floor recently.

Ever see a crying, 64 year old man licking CBD off the floor? Very ugly...
This stuff is liquid gold. I would have a heart attack breaking a bottle.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't have a heart attack, I'd send you another. Lol, part of the benefit of having so many friends in extraction and grows.

2Burnt

Awards
Don't have a heart attack, I'd send you another. Lol, part of the benefit of having so many friends in extraction and grows.
I hear ya. Its expensive to me. But my girl gives it away like crazy. She's been doing sampling. But at the amount she gives its counter productive. I dont see how a person can get a feel for the product with a few days use. It took me 4 days to even find my dose that I like.

2Burnt

Awards
View attachment 162081this is the one I’m currently using and Has 100+ mg in each tank of full spectrum cbd plus 700 mg of thc and then fst and iso terps . I take it pre and post workout and love it.
Sounds like enough thc to be illegal in florida. They need to just get this red tape stuff over with. Pretty soon all products will be legal. My girl just sent me pics from colorado and its amazing to see what she got as a tourist.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like enough thc to be illegal in florida. They need to just get this red tape stuff over with. Pretty soon all products will be legal. My girl just sent me pics from colorado and its amazing to see what she got as a tourist.
Weed NEEDS to be legalized. Not just medically but out right. Plain and simple.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have missed from an earlier post...Kisaj, do you sell cbd? Or can you vouch for a line of products you recommend? I’m in a medical only state- so not sure how that effects allowable THC etc. All the cbd I have ever tried- has been from local health stores- and I’ve never had much luck.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have missed from an earlier post...Kisaj, do you sell cbd? Or can you vouch for a line of products you recommend? I’m in a medical only state- so not sure how that effects allowable THC etc. All the cbd I have ever tried- has been from local health stores- and I’ve never had much luck.
No, I don’t sell it but I used to be involved in the industry and have many connections and friends involved and they bring me all their new stuff to try.

I will tell you that medical products are considerably better than recreational. However, your average user will never really know.

2Burnt

Awards
No, I don’t sell it but I used to be involved in the industry and have many connections and friends involved and they bring me all their new stuff to try.

I will tell you that medical products are considerably better than recreational. However, your average user will never really know.
I wish i had those powers. I just use what my girl distributes. I'd love to get the variety of trials afforded to me. Federal law wins for now on that one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weed NEEDS to be legalized. Not just medically but out right. Plain and simple.
lol...jimmy carter was supposed to legalize pot back in 76, this is what helped get him elected-seems like everyone under 35 smoked pot back then.

2Burnt

Awards
lol...jimmy carter was supposed to legalize pot back in 76, this is what helped get him elected-seems like everyone under 35 smoked pot back then.
At least things are moving in the right direction. Slowly but surely.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ctc is in Florida .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can vouch for ctc !!!! I met the guys at the demo before. Totally awesome stuff for my ankle . Look them up on the net.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t just take a cbd isolate, it’s like just taking one amino acid . It’s awesome but even better with the rest of the flower including terpenes and other cannabonoids! I consume the whole plant . I also consume the hemp seeds for its super food properties

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly anyone reading that **** would be none the wiser
share with us your superior knowledge source.

I posted it for reference from a site I get high quality powder.

Im not here to teach you. Figure shut our for yourself then.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Im from Louisiana. What can I do thats worth a damn. All we got is cbd at da local smoke shops (that I know of) and for da $ it just doesn't do the trick for me. Helps barely with panicks but hence da word barely. What I gotta do yall?? I petition like crazy but im still n da dark . Enlighten me with some knowledge please cause it looks like my last resort is rolling thru da hood nickle dime nickle dime with the lovely benefit of da police waiting on ya to come out the neighborhood.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted a quality powder and other source above that ship to you.

Infinitecbd.com

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I posted a quality powder and other source above that ship to you.

Infinitecbd.com
R u talking 2 me?? If so how far back cause were 20 pages in. If u don't recall ill go back n study this thread some more.

2Burnt

Awards
Don’t just take a cbd isolate, it’s like just taking one amino acid . It’s awesome but even better with the rest of the flower including terpenes and other cannabonoids! I consume the whole plant . I also consume the hemp seeds for its super food properties
Your right about that. The stuff I got uses the whole plant and the 'filler' is actually hemp seed oil. The lab work came back with full spectrum, some places wont even provide labs.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While i agree are you sure of the quality of the entire spectrum? No disputing!

Fwiw I prefer my terps and thc from vape/dab concentrates shatter or crumbke or vape pen but you need a card to be legal.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh I now see where u posted it earlier David Dunn (exactly above my post, lol) thanks for going out ya way to point it out again. Im not plum dumb I just over look a lot of stuff, adhd.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhhh I now see where u posted it earlier David Dunn (exactly above my post, lol) thanks for going out ya way to point it out again. Im not plum dumb I just over look a lot of stuff, adhd.
I'm plumb dumb young and hung...

...52yo young! ��

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
I was 22 years old that year, smoked a lot of pot every day, and I don’t remember this. Maybe you’re incorrect in this? Or, maybe I was stoned and I missed it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While i agree are you sure of the quality of the entire spectrum? No disputing!

Fwiw I prefer my terps and thc from vape/dab concentrates shatter or crumbke or vape pen but you need a card to be legal.
I’m in Cali and mine is in a vape look up cannabis Trading company online

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2406.jpg

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess than the difference I have in my selection of thc terp vape cartridges is the concentration. I use high(er) concentrate CBD free conctrate that gave the thc and terps and then I dab the CBD isolate powder separately. I'll be hobest I love the hits of the isolate for immediate relieve to acute conditions ;)

I have used similar CBD/THC (Timeless XJ13) in 50/50 ratio to what you are sharing and liked them.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Eddie Hall swears by CBD for recovery. World's strongest man endorsement is hard to beat.