Anyone (female) have experience with OstaRx/SARM?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I dare anyone to say Celtic labs osta bol is fake ostarine lmao. Not to mention most of these companies actually label their SARMS as for research purposes only. Read some of the labels. That's like saying the only real designers were from research chemical companies because that's the only way they could be legal. You have your legal points all mixed up
I'll say it... but what I say wouldn't be true lol

Skyesquared

Skyesquared

Awards
Has anyone seen a female cardarine cycle yet?

Also, interested to learn more on how SARMs could potentially effect birth control.
I've done a few cycles of Cardarine -- 'SARM' is sort of a misnomer, though. It's not a SARM; it's a PPAR activator, but a lot of people tend to lump it in with the SARMs for some reason or another. It doesn't actually impact hormone levels, so it shouldn't have any effect on birth control at all. (Anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, haha!) Personally, I enjoyed it. I feel like it kept me substantially leaner while I was trying to build up some mass. The endurance boost was a bonus, but overall, it's a good add-on to any stack.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I've done a few cycles of Cardarine -- 'SARM' is sort of a misnomer, though. It's not a SARM; it's a PPAR activator, but a lot of people tend to lump it in with the SARMs for some reason or another. It doesn't actually impact hormone levels, so it shouldn't have any effect on birth control at all. (Anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, haha!) Personally, I enjoyed it. I feel like it kept me substantially leaner while I was trying to build up some mass. The endurance boost was a bonus, but overall, it's a good add-on to any stack.
What dose of cardarine was effective for you?

paula

paula

Awards
My frend who compete in figure show trued ostra,sides effects are lost ot vaginal fluid and no sex appetite..yikes

Palmerfit

Awards
My frend who compete in figure show trued ostra,sides effects are lost ot vaginal fluid and no sex appetite..yikes
Woah, what did her cycle look like do you know? Or her dosing?
I've never heard of that.. Poor girl

paula

paula

Awards
Cant remember but she mentioned to me osta, but im not that interested to know so i didnt pay attention what ahe told me..but damn if vaginal fluid lost, then it must be stinky smell lol

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Cant remember but she mentioned to me osta, but im not that interested to know so i didnt pay attention what ahe told me..but damn if vaginal fluid lost, then it must be stinky smell lol
Keeping it classy as always.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
What dose osta?
What was her body composition like pre-osta?
What was her hormonal balance like pre-osta?

I would tentatively suggest that as she was preparing for comp that her BF was way down & her estrogen production significantly lowered. The osta may or may not have been the direct cause or major contributing factor. I would not recommend for women to use it during comp prep, if anything use it leading up to prep. Methinks there's more going on here than just the addition of ostarine.