Anybody ordered prohormones since the ban?

Ddono25

Awards
I was just wondering if anyone had ordered anything like 19-nor, 4AD, 1-test, MDHT and so on since the ban went into effect last Jan. I have seen several overseas sites that still sell them and don't know of anyone who has tried out buying them. I know a lot of people have said that it's the same penalty as getting AAS so why bother with them but I was just wondering

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone had ordered anything like 19-nor, 4AD, 1-test, MDHT and so on since the ban went into effect last Jan. I have seen several overseas sites that still sell them and don't know of anyone who has tried out buying them. I know a lot of people have said that it's the same penalty as getting anabolic steroids so why bother with them but I was just wondering
You answered your own question, same penalty as all the rest, so why buy prohormones when you can buy the real deal without risking greater penalties than the prohormone counterpart?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The only one I would still bother with is the MDHT. Everthing else is just like you and snakebite said

BMW

Awards
  • Established
you can still buy them pretty easily im refering to the first gen prohormones but why waste you time get the real ****