Anybody have a referral/discount code?

southernly

Awards
The question is the title. Does anybody have a "Nappy" code? (Not sure if I can use the name here.) Thanks.

Last edited:

southernly

Awards
So it's a joke. I don't get why you'd not post a real answer or not at all. Does anybody actually have a real code and not jokes?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it's a joke. I don't get why you'd not post a real answer or not at all. Does anybody actually have a real code and not jokes?
Honestly .... Reddit is a bad place to get info (in general), but sometimes they post a code or two.
(y)

southernly

Awards
Honestly .... Reddit is a bad place to get info (in general), but sometimes they post a code or two.
(y)
I just figured Naps is like others, where different members rep and give codes. I've done that for labs but never thought to ask about naps. So maybe that's just not how they roll.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just figured Naps is like others, where different members rep and give codes. I've done that for labs but never thought to ask about naps. So maybe that's just not how they roll.
This is a Fantastic information and help site (and fellowship). It's my favorite.

But this site doesn't allow sharing of illegal sources.

southernly

Awards
Yeah, okay, I wasn't sure if asking for a code fell into that category, since I wasn't asking for a source. Thanks for clarifying though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, okay, I wasn't sure if asking for a code fell into that category, since I wasn't asking for a source. Thanks for clarifying though.
No problem man.
I'm not sure if that is breaking the rules or not, honestly.

I was really just letting you know why it would be Highly unlikely to find a Rep for that site, repping for them on here.

:)(y)