Anybody experienced with halo at 125mg/day?

dakine83

Awards
Hey guys...I'm aproaching day 30 of a halo cycle. So far I've ran it 75/75/100/100 and I'm thinking about bumping to 125 for the last two weeks. I'm also running stano at 1000/day. Anybody have any experience with halo at 125/day? I've experienced no sides at all besides minor back pumps. I'm taking my support supps and everything..I've gained 7 lean pounds and some noticable strength...I'm 25 yrs old 6 ft. 207 fairly experinced with ph/aas. Thoughts and feedback??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't but I have seen people do it with great success. If your body is fine at 100 I'm sure it will be fine at 125. The only question is do you really need that high of a dose?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I haven't but I have seen people do it with great success. If your body is fine at 100 I'm sure it will be fine at 125. The only question is do you really need that high of a dose?
He is a bigger fellow so the dosing could be a little more like you said, but not sure if it is really needed..

dakine83

Awards
I'll probably bump to 125 and see how I feel...I have a whole other bottle of lgi halo anyways. Some people report lots of sides from halo but I've had virtually none so might as well...maybe ill bump the stano to 1200 as well and try to get some real results these last two weeks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably bump to 125 and see how I feel...I have a whole other bottle of lgi halo anyways. Some people report lots of sides from halo but I've had virtually none so might as well...maybe ill bump the stano to 1200 as well and try to get some real results these last two weeks
What is your diet like?

dakine83

Awards
Pretty clean for the most part. Roughly 3700 cal a day high protein at least 2 servings fruit and 2 servings veggies and 1.5 gal of water a day. I don't really log my meals like a lot of people do, but I eat at least 4 meals a day and am pretty aware when I'm getting enough or not enough food.

dakine83

Awards
Main goal is recomp here. I'd like to have gained 8-10 lbs when its done while loosing a little body fat and getting more ripped

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the brand.

Should be no reason to go that high with a quality product

Reactions: mw1

dakine83

Awards
Lgi...heard good things about lgi and I've had noticable effects but feel I could get more out of higher dose...and I've had no sides but put on 7lbs and some solid strength

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lgi...heard good things about lgi and I've had noticable effects but feel I could get more out of higher dose...and I've had no sides but put on 7lbs and some solid strength
I've only read negative reviews on lgi's hdrol clone. Underdosed or contains something else like pmag is my conclusion.
It's cheap, but all the bad reviews of it cause me to not take a chance.

dakine83

Awards
Interesting...who would you say makes quality halo then?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I ran Halo at 125 for 4 weeks of a 8 week cycle. Didn't notice much difference from 100 besides that it hurt my EQ.

lemmingdive1

Awards
I didn't care for the compound itself in general (halo) but Helladrol is legit in my own (albeit limited) experience. I think it was like 180 caps @25 mg for $60.

dakine83

Awards
I'm considering dropping the halo and going straight into msten trest and transform for 4 weeks and going into PCT after that instead of bumping the halo to 125mgs for another 3 weeks...I'm just past 4 weeks in. Maybe I should just be patient finish my halo cycle do PCT and wait a bit before I start my msten/trest though? Never bridged a cycle before either

lemmingdive1

Awards
I'd finish the cycle, do pct and then do the msten/trest a couple months or so after pct. I'm not too experienced though but my suggestion stands as it follows the time on/ time off rule of thumb. That Lincoln fellow on here seems well versed so maybe him or some other experienced dude can give you bridging advice

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not an expert but what I have seen gains hit hard in the 5th week usually, but if you don't want to finish it that is up to you. Why didn't you run the trest from the beginning? Is this your first cycle?

dakine83

Awards
I wanted to stay as dry as possible so I used the stano as a base...ill probably stick it out and go thru PCT and time off then start my msten as suggested..I guess I'm just not really getting the lean dry effect I was hoping for. I've gotten almost 10 lbs and solid strength and hardening to a degree but not as much added definition...I've ran a handfull of cycles before this is my first on halo and stano tho