Any way to change screen name on AM? I thought of a catchy one!

ArmyDoomFreek

Awards
Well I love the Half Life series, real cool game.
Well, there is a man in the game; tall, wear a dark suit and has a monotonous voice. Kinda like me lol. Well, my co workers call m the G-man; they play the HL series as well. Anyways, can I have my screen name changed to G-man, or is there any way I could do it?

-G-man out

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope. sorry. ur stuck. being that you are new to the forums, you could always just cancel this account and create a new one with your g-man screen name.

ArmyDoomFreek

Awards
nope. sorry. ur stuck. being that you are new to the forums, you could always just cancel this account and create a new one with your g-man screen name.
Hmm, how do I cancel?
That is an idea..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just stop posting, and creat another account. presto.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I love the Half Life series, real cool game.
Well, there is a man in the game; tall, wear a dark suit and has a monotonous voice. Kinda like me lol. Well, my co workers call m the G-man; they play the HL series as well. Anyways, can I have my screen name changed to G-man, or is there any way I could do it?

-G-man out
What i would do is pm the mods all of them, if they dont do it the first time just keep pming them. the Mods were kind enough to change it for me yesterday, my old name use to be heymanniceshot

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Pity, I wouldn't mind being able to change screen-names every now and again.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't paying attention when i created my username, and i accidently left out the "n" at the end of my name. Lol...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^LOL. My SN is an old email address that consists of initials and a sporting equipment brand. I would have never used that name had I thought I'd still be here years later with thousands of posts :frustrate