Any tips for DAA insomnia?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I have found DAA to be a major libido inducer,and that`s why I take it.

I only use half a dose for 6,7 days and than two weeks off.

I get awesome libido and raging wood.

I have no anxiety,depression or headache.

However,this stuff makes it ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for me to fall asleep for several hours.

I lay down at 2 am and CAN NOT FALL ASLEEP until 6 am.

Once I do,I sleep ok.

This is a horrible effect of such a good thing.

I have tried experimenting somehow and found something that may be promising-taking my dose right before bed.

When I take it around 6 pm,which is when I usually take it,the insomnia effect is full blown,unfortunately.

I will see tonight if taking right before bed will change things.

If not,is there a supp you would recommend?

Maybe suntheanine?

It`s like this stuff prevents me from falling asleep.

I am not stimulated or nervous but I just can`t fall asleep.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Also,has anyone tried using it for a day or two at the time?

I seem to have no insomnia on the first night - it starts from day 2.

I think I would maybe get the libido boost on the first day,if I took 3-6 grams.

NOTE:I`m not taking it for BB purposes,only libido.

This is powerful stuff.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can use something like LiGHts Out to help you sleep...

or you can lose the DAA and replace it with Intimidate(NMDA), and get insane sleep quality...

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
you can use something like LiGHts Out to help you sleep...

or you can lose the DAA and replace it with Intimidate(NMDA), and get insane sleep quality...
Why do you think NMDA wouldn`t also give me insomnia?

boogyman

Awards
Strange, DAA does pretty much the opposite for me. I dose it before bed on purpose and find I sleep better.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Strange, DAA does pretty much the opposite for me. I dose it before bed on purpose and find I sleep better.
I think if I dose it before bed,it`s better.

I`m gonna try that tonight again.

But if I dose it around 7,8 hours before bed,forget about falling asleep.

It seems not to express it`s activity when you take it but hours later.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you want a good libido product instead of DAA check out AI perform or NLA TBlast

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been hearing great things on bulbine. Adding CEL PCT Assist would be keep that libido sky high :D. SNS DAA did raise my t-levels though.

dfoster

Awards
I think if I dose it before bed,it`s better.

I`m gonna try that tonight again.

But if I dose it around 7,8 hours before bed,forget about falling asleep.

It seems not to express it`s activity when you take it but hours later.
Is it still that way with you? I'm loving the results of D-AA but can't sleep at all, and I take it first thing in the morning

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS bulbine + M test make for a great libido combo. Heard great things about black maca as well although I haven’t tried it

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive always taken mine in the morning or pre or post training. Thank you for that idea dosing before bed

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Topo 2009:

Every morning at breakfast for 12 consecutive days subjects in the first group were invited to consume, by mouth a solution...

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Also,has anyone tried using it for a day or two at the time?

I seem to have no insomnia on the first night - it starts from day 2.

I think I would maybe get the libido boost on the first day,if I took 3-6 grams.

NOTE:I`m not taking it for BB purposes,only libido.

This is powerful stuff.
I think you can easily pulse this. Pulse supplementation is tough for people to stick with but it's a great way to reduce side effects.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test boosters are night seem to help me sleep....when I take bulbine, I take the dose at night and it's fantastic....possibly could be similar in terms of effectiveness with daa

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It all depends on you. For many DAA has little to no effect. IF your taking during the day you should have no issue later at night. If so a product like Iforce lights out or 360cuts sleep will help you crash.

nielsniels

Awards
Has anyone found a solution for the insomnia caused by D-AA yet? After reading up on it the reason because of the insomnia happening seems to be due to accumilation in the brain and blocking norepiphedrine induced melatonin production during darkness.
Now this is quite complex afaik, would taking an NMDA blocker during darkness somewhat offset this problem? just so melatonin production can occur.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone found a solution for the insomnia caused by D-AA yet? After reading up on it the reason because of the insomnia happening seems to be due to accumilation in the brain and blocking norepiphedrine induced melatonin production during darkness.
Now this is quite complex afaik, would taking an NMDA blocker during darkness somewhat offset this problem? just so melatonin production can occur.
if you cancel out a side you might also cancel out the benefit?

nielsniels

Awards
Its like a love hate relationship I have with the stuff, its like rocket fuel for my libido and strength, my t levels normally are at like 650-700 when I got blood throughout the last 3 years (age 34).
Now I havent got blood in a while on this stuff, but by the feel and strength I can get from this stuff I can easily say that my levels have easily gone up to 850 and pherhaps even 900.

Was hoping that a NMDA antagonist with a short half-life might override this problem and allowing me to sleep.
Might try popping some DXM with this stuff and see if it works out allthought it has the potential for some interaction I can imagine.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
never had sleep issues with DAA, but the strength, libido and appetite increase were unmatched by any other testbooster. Olympus labs Kings blood might come close but lately the KSM 66 is causing major lethargy.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its like a love hate relationship I have with the stuff, its like rocket fuel for my libido and strength, my t levels normally are at like 650-700 when I got blood throughout the last 3 years (age 34).
Now I havent got blood in a while on this stuff, but by the feel and strength I can get from this stuff I can easily say that my levels have easily gone up to 850 and pherhaps even 900.

Was hoping that a NMDA antagonist with a short half-life might override this problem and allowing me to sleep.
Might try popping some DXM with this stuff and see if it works out allthought it has the potential for some interaction I can imagine.
I thought the same thing when i took massularia as I felt my test levels go up a couple hundred points, then I got bloodwork and they were lower.

have you had bloodwork?

nielsniels

Awards
Nah I didnt get blood yet, latest I had was in summer.

Honestly it just makes me feel very good, but the insomnia ughhhh, that part is just unbarable to me. Not to mention when I do sleep it is very light alot of wakening and crazy REM sleep dreams.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nah I didnt get blood yet, latest I had was in summer.

Honestly it just makes me feel very good, but the insomnia ughhhh, that part is just unbarable to me. Not to mention when I do sleep it is very light alot of wakening and crazy REM sleep dreams.
I had that experience with ropinirole....felt great, insane libido but no sleep. tried taking it away from bedtime and it helped, but now just use it 3-4 times a week.