Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Hello again!
I’m thinking about running the following cycle

test e 500mg
EQ 500mg
Tbol 30mg 10 days on 20 off
Then switch to Anadrol 50mg also 10 days on and 20 off.

in which order I don’t know right now but I have these on hand and I would like to use them.

the orals are mostly for breaking plateaus.

For 18-20 weeks.
Also I’m on trt right now

my diet will be on point and I’m aiming for around 2-300 kcal surplus to avoid fat gain.

also I would rather avoid bloating so I have around 2 different meal plans one which contain more carbs and one that is lower in carbs:

2526 kcal
219g protein
87.5 carbs
136g fat
3.4g Salt

2676 kcal
212g protein
251g kolhydrater
86g fett
3.4g Salt

Stats right now:

age 25
Weight around 77 kgs
Height 182 (6ft)

How much muscle gain could I gain during these weeks? Thank you

Attachments

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
@Nac @BBiceps @Smont @Mikereyn513

you were very helpful in my last thread

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive found bloat, for me, *if* I get it, tends to come down to...
Hormones (estrogen)
Drugs (certain PEDs)
Specific carb sources (whole oats, brown rice)

Also, bloat can mean different things for different people...
Water retention
Stomach or gut distension and discomfort

I rarely get "bloat" anymore as I know what can trigger it for me, and I try to stay lean all the time now [15% or less].

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cycle looks good but I would use Anadrol over Tbol in that cycle since Test, EQ and Tbol are in the same family (Test) while Adrol is a DHT. I would also save the oral towards the mid to end of cycle. Also, what’s the reason for going 10/20 ON/OFF? I would use it straight or 3-4x week for heavy days.

Definitely go with the diet with more carbs, otherwise it’ll be hard to grow, and don’t be afraid to use salt, it’s good for you. Also, add more cals after a few weeks.

Last edited:
Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Cycle looks good but I would use Anadrol over Tbol in that cycle since Test, EQ and Tbol are in the same family (Test) while Adrol is a DHT. I would also save the oral towards the mid to end of cycle. Also, what’s the reason for going 10/20 ON/OFF? I would use it straight or 3-4x week for heavy days.

Definitely go with the diet with more carbs, otherwise it’ll be hard to grow, and don’t be afraid to use salt, it’s good for you. Also, add more cals after a few weeks.
Would you suggest running anadrol from week 10-18? 5 on 2 off

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend you add Mass Shift to the cycle and double your calories. One thing you're going to find most likely on EQ is a massive increase in hunger. Use it~

BOGO starts at noon EST today~

www.apex-alchemy.com

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
I recommend you add Mass Shift to the cycle and double your calories. One thing you're going to find most likely on EQ is a massive increase in hunger. Use it~

BOGO starts at noon EST today~

www.apex-alchemy.com
No offense but that sounds extremely contra productive. If I double my calories I will get fat as hell

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No offense but that sounds extremely contra productive. If I double my calories I will get fat as hell
you came here asking how much you can gain. I assume you dont want to get fat. no offence taken. Mass Shift is a top shelf nutrient partitioner that increases insulin sensitivity. you wont get fat while running it and a cycle of that nature.

I mean sure you may gain a little fat but if you want size and low fat gain this is how you can achieve it with out the use of slin.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t double, but those numbers you posted are pretty low for a young muscular guy on gear. I’d get calories at least 3000, probably more like 4000, but I’m also an eating machine. That’s a pretty good amount of gear, if you work hard, you’ll have to feed it.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
I wouldn’t double, but those numbers you posted are pretty low for a young muscular guy on gear. I’d get calories at least 3000, probably more like 4000, but I’m also an eating machine. That’s a pretty good amount of gear, if you work hard, you’ll have to feed it.
Yeah i Will eat at 3000 kcals the other Numbers were just a guideline

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are you fat already or something>? what are your stats? what do you do for a living?

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
are you fat already or something>? what are your stats? what do you do for a living?
I posted a pic in the thread. I’m unemployed. And I rather stay on as healthy cycle as possible if you understand me

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you suggest running anadrol from week 10-18? 5 on 2 off
Sure, although I know ppl that have been on Adrol for longer than that I think 6 weeks is healthier but 8 “should” be ok.

Don't jump start with a bunch of extra calories from the start, slowly add 100-200 every 2 weeks to minimize fat gain, but make sure you gain weight/strength.

I would recommend to have a solid program set up before you start and log all main lifts so you can make sure you getting stronger. With main lifts I mean Bench, DL, Squats and OHP, make sure you get stronger in them, no need to track how much you can cable curl for an example.

Exit: Weighted dips and pull ups is good to track also.

Bigballer12

Bigballer12

Awards
Sure, although I know ppl that have been on Adrol for longer than that I think 6 weeks is healthier but 8 “should” be ok.

Don't jump start with a bunch of extra calories from the start, slowly add 100-200 every 2 weeks to minimize fat gain, but make sure you gain weight/strength.

I would recommend to have a solid program set up before you start and log all main lifts so you can make sure you getting stronger. With main lifts I mean Bench, DL, Squats and OHP, make sure you get stronger in them, no need to track how much you can cable curl for an example.

Exit: Weighted dips and pull ups is good to track also.
As always your advice is excellent. I will make sure to log everything. Thank you for taking your time to reply and for your knowledge!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would ditch the 10 day oral use on and off and pick 1 oral and run it that last 4-6 weeks of the cycle and maybe overlap 2-3 weeks past last injection. If you pct your gonna need at least a month off pinning eq before pct.

Also I wouldn't expect to gain much at all on 2600 calories unless you work a desk job or something. 2600 calories is usually twords the tail end of my cuts. By the time I hit 2400 I'm usually starving and wasting away lol. I would eat about 500 cal over maintenance to start

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I kinda don't like the idea of either of those orals with test and eq. I'd opt for var or low dose sd