Any news on Lean-Cut?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ad3 is more similar to erase pro. i will be using either test powder and ad3 or ai sports daa and ad3

jakebake

Awards
ad3 is more similar to erase pro. i will be using either test powder and ad3 or ai sports daa and ad3
ok cool than yeah that is similar to what I was planning. how are you running the ad3 and your test powder or daa? Like dosages and do you start them at the same time and for how many weeks for a 6 week lean cut cycle?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ok cool than yeah that is similar to what I was planning. how are you running the ad3 and your test powder or daa? Like dosages and do you start them at the same time and for how many weeks for a 6 week lean cut cycle?
2 caps ad3 pre bed, 2 scoops test powder split in half. 1 scoop am and 1 preworkout due to the agmatine, 4 weeks is fine.

jakebake

Awards
2 caps ad3 pre bed, 2 scoops test powder split in half. 1 scoop am and 1 preworkout due to the agmatine, 4 weeks is fine.
What would be your reasoning on going with test powder over daa or vice versa? Also does ad3 have any of the same joint problems depending on the dosage like erase or erase pro?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What would be your reasoning on going with test powder over daa or vice versa? Also does ad3 have any of the same joint problems depending on the dosage like erase or erase pro?
i have both on hand but usp test powder has additional ingredients....

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Confirmed...all have shipped.
Cool nice work. The original email had no shipping number but I got one later that did. It shows label created so hopefully those make it to shipper today

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait. It's going to be a good summer

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait. It's going to be a good summer
Yea if they REALLY shipped. So far it appears only labels were made. Went from you will have it by wed to labels will be made by wed. So far I'm not impressed

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yea if they REALLY shipped. So far it appears only labels were made. Went from you will have it by wed to labels will be made by wed. So far I'm not impressed
Boss told me they were shipped. What else can I say. Sorry.

jakebake

Awards
mine said shipped so I don't know what you are getting upset about? Supposed to be here today since I live in Oregon too but we will see

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
mine said shipped so I don't know what you are getting upset about? Supposed to be here today since I live in Oregon too but we will see
Really mine says shipped also but check your tracking it isn't shipped just a label created

Also I notice all your posts have been on lean-cut interesting in itself

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Boss told me they were shipped. What else can I say. Sorry.
It wasn't directing it toward , but toward company. you have been great with updates and can only give info you are given from them

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't directing it toward , but toward company. you have been great with updates and can only give info you are given from them
I requested to have mine shipped today. I am international and just as anxious as you to acquire said product. Unfortunately delays are real...but you'll be ripped soon Mr Brooks.

...well not as ripped as me ...lol...I kid..I kid...

jakebake

Awards
Really mine says shipped also but check your tracking it isn't shipped just a label created

Also I notice all your posts have been on lean-cut interesting in itself
lol ... ok well because I have never done a prohormone before so never thought about joining a forum about it. And if you are checking on my posts then you would realize they are all nooby posts and just asking about taking lean-cut. It just so happened that I am cutting at the time lean-cut was coming out. I have nothing do with andro factory. My tracking has moved past the label and is estimated to be here tomorrow.

Fred Anthony

Banned
Awards
What are the shipping cost ??

I requested to have mine shipped today. I am international and just as anxious as you to acquire said product. Unfortunately delays are real...but you'll be ripped soon Mr Brooks.

...well not as ripped as me ...lol...I kid..I kid...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i know its being shipped and sone have recieved theirs already, im still waiting on mine...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was one of the first to order and mine showed up a couple days ago :)
Anyone else get theirs yet?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was one of the first to order and mine showed up a couple days ago :)
Anyone else get theirs yet?
so youre saying youre already shredded?