Any news on Lean-Cut?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
What is so special about 11 DHEA? Probably a stupid question but 7 keto dhea is usually pretty cheap so Im guessing the 11 DHEA is the "main" ingredient of Lean Cut?

Edit: did some research. is 11 DHEA the same thing as 11 Oxo?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Never mind, read the write up. The pre order code from Facebook isnt working. I tried to pre order some so I can stash it and run it when im 21, just in case this goes the way of Androlean and ends up costing $250 a bottle if it gets discontinued or banned.

The site says the code "preorders99" expired February 12, but it was posted yesterday

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never mind, read the write up. The pre order code from Facebook isnt working. I tried to pre order some so I can stash it and run it when im 21, just in case this goes the way of Androlean and ends up costing $250 a bottle if it gets discontinued or banned.

The site says the code "preorders99" expired February 12, but it was posted yesterday
I noticed this too. I'll look into it and figure out what's going on.

Also I doubt this will end up going the way of Androlean. There are certain things PP sold that we do not that drew that attention on them.
It is a great product and I'm excited to see it come back!

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I noticed this too. I'll look into it and figure out what's going on.

Also I doubt this will end up going the way of Androlean. There are certain things PP sold that we do not that drew that attention on them.
It is a great product and I'm excited to see it come back!
Yeah it looks like a good cutting agent, please let me know when the code works so I can get my pre order in.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it looks like a good cutting agent, please let me know when the code works so I can get my pre order in.
It seems to be working for me now when I add it to what is in my cart.

I'm just waiting on them to release the supplement facts for FOCUS and LEAN first; I want to see exactly what I might be buying before I actualy spend any of my money.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be working for me now when I add it to what is in my cart.

I'm just waiting on them to release the supplement facts for FOCUS and LEAN first; I want to see exactly what I might be buying before I actualy spend any of my money.
Check the write ups. Lean is 7 DHEA and 11 DHEA, same as androlean v3. I'm assuming focus is androdrive.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Check the write ups. Lean is 7 DHEA and 11 DHEA, same as androlean v3. I'm assuming focus is androdrive.
ive got a feeling that this is what androlean fans will be turning to once the logs start going....

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
ive got a feeling that this is what androlean fans will be turning to once the logs start going....
I would assume so.price is good too only about 125 for 2 bottles. Hopefully 2 is enough for 6 weeks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would assume so.price is good too only about 125 for 2 bottles. Hopefully 2 is enough for 6 weeks
Lean cut is def something to add to a cycle for a nice cut. The write-up looks good. I can't wait for the release

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I wanna thank all for their patience on the release of our new products.It'll be worth the wait!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna thank all for their patience on the release of our new products.It'll be worth the wait!
Bump on some info hehe.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
LEAN-CUT and FOCUS update.

Manufacturing update; we did our test run today with the new formula that has a stronger delivery system and only requires one liquid cap instead of three soft gels the test run went excellent and we are in production. We should have these products in hand by the 15th of March that is less than 10 days away we have begun pre sales and if you are signed up to our newsletter you have received a special discount coupon code that you can use now. Product will ship on or about March 15th. Just in time for spring break.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LEAN-CUT and FOCUS update.

Manufacturing update; we did our test run today with the new formula that has a stronger delivery system and only requires one liquid cap instead of three soft gels the test run went excellent and we are in production. We should have these products in hand by the 15th of March that is less than 10 days away we have begun pre sales and if you are signed up to our newsletter you have received a special discount coupon code that you can use now. Product will ship on or about March 15th. Just in time for spring break.
Great news here. Im excited. But one problem. I never got any promo code. I checked my email spam folder as well. I also went to your site and it showed 0 in stock. I want in on that pre-sale.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Great news here. Im excited. But one problem. I never got any promo code. I checked my email spam folder as well. I also went to your site and it showed 0 in stock. I need to purchase the pre-sale orders.
Same here..no email

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Same here..no email
I'm on top of this and will get back to you shortly. Our apologies but things have been hectic as the boss has been swamped lately, dedicating most time on getting the new products on the shelf which first entailed testing and analysis before bottling.

But as quoted above "15 March" you can add it to your cart.

Anyhow, more to follow on the coupon code...and again we ask for your patience but you will not miss out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
consider me patiently waiting :wave:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yup. got it

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Okay, I found it (hard to find on the mobile site) and registered. I would like to go ahead and order a couple of products, but am waiting on the promo code. Any idea if it'll come before the release date?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ok here's the promo code but for those of you that did subscribe be sure to also check your junk mail in case it went there because it contains more info than just the code. And those that did not subscribe it's in your best interest so you're on top of future promos, new releases, discounts, etc.

Again, go to our website as seen in my sig and lower left hand corner of home page you enter your email to subscribe.

New products available March 15.

Lastly, type in PREORDERS99 at checkout for your 30% off.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go to our website as seen in my sig and lower left hand corner of home page you enter your email to subscribe. Let me know if it works for you.
I've been signed to your news letters. I tried again and it said already subd. Weird

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I've been signed to your news letters. I tried again and it said already subd. Weird
Lol...figures..either way you have it but I will prompt the boss about this issue amoung some subscribers and have it fixed. All areas will iron themselves out now that bottles are in production and the rush is settling some.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol...figures..either way you have it but I will prompt the boss about this issue amoung some subscribers and have it fixed. All areas will iron themselves out now that bottles are in production and the rush is settling some.
I appreciate it. Can't wait to get shredded. Hmmmm the possibilities on stacking this

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro, my apologies but for now it's being kept under the radar like most proprietary blends. Perhaps in the future?..I dont know..... but what I was told is "Yes, its proprietary, but a good amount!"

It's cool bro I understand. Ill take your word for it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it bad when all the AF reps are spending their own money on the new products?? Lol.I just consider it love. Strong love.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
When you register you can request getting a newsletter there. The code is PRESALE 99 30% Off of LEAN-CUT and FOCUS.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would this compare to Androlean?

Androlean v3 6pills-11DHEA=200mg
7DHEA=200mg
Lean-cut 1 pill= 11DHEA=33mg
7DHEA=33mg
6pills will equal 198 which is equivalent to androleans 200mg per dose.

I could be wrong. Would one capsule match 6 softgels?

Trying to run it effectively. I know your product has other goodies as well

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
How would this compare to Androlean?

Androlean v3 6pills-11DHEA=200mg
7DHEA=200mg
Lean-cut 1 pill= 11DHEA=33mg
7DHEA=33mg
6pills will equal 198 which is equivalent to androleans 200mg per dose.

I could be wrong. Would one capsule match 6 softgels?

Trying to run it effectively. I know your product has other goodies as well

I understand your approach here but doing a comparison mathematically may be skewed and is where Androfactory hopes it's consumers have faith in their new enhanced delivery. As quoted recently from "the boss"

"We have made a few changes to our once- a-day technology with the intent to extend the daily disbursement and the bio availability.

We have enabled the help of high quality, industry respected formulators from our new manufacturing facilities; with their knowledge and experience we have again improved the delivery of our products."

The Peceol and Tween 80 really crank up gastrointestinal absorption and along with the other tweeks made, a lower mg per mg is possible and condensing it down into 1 capsule was felt to be a convenient alternative.

So to sum it up, with this new technology 1 capsule is single dosing and 2 capsules is double dosing. Similair to single dosing or double dosing any competitors product.

Hope this helps answer your question.

And lastly, my intent here is not to defame a competitors product nor even do a comparison. It is just for Androfactory consumers to have faith, give our products a whirl if you choose, and provide real life feedback and reviews...good or bad.

Thanks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand your approach here but doing a comparison mathematically may be skewed and is where Androfactory hopes it's consumers have faith in their new enhanced delivery. As quoted recently from "the boss"

"We have made a few changes to our once- a-day technology with the intent to extend the daily disbursement and the bio availability.

We have enabled the help of high quality, industry respected formulators from our new manufacturing facilities; with their knowledge and experience we have again improved the delivery of our products."

The Peceol and Tween 80 really crank up gastrointestinal absorption and along with the other tweeks made, a lower mg per mg is possible and condensing it down into 1 capsule was felt to be a convenient alternative.

So to sum it up, with this new technology 1 capsule is single dosing and 2 capsules is double dosing. Similair to single dosing or double dosing any competitors product.

Hope this helps answer your question.

And lastly, my intent here is not to defame a competitors product nor even do a comparison. It is just for Androfactory consumers to have faith, give our products a whirl if you choose, and provide real life feedback and reviews...good or bad.

Thanks
I appreciate your response. I'm def giving it a try and I'm trusting u guys. Ima go for an 8 week cycle with this. I might double dose the last 4 weeks depending how the first 4 go

Btw I've been trying to hit up fl3x. Tell him to hit me up please if u can get in contact with him

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your response. I'm def giving it a try and I'm trusting u guys. Ima go for an 8 week cycle with this. I might double dose the last 4 weeks depending how the first 4 go

Btw I've been trying to hit up fl3x. Tell him to hit me up please if u can get in contact with him
Roger that....and good approach BTW.

I'll rattle Flex's cage and wake him up.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! Presales are going insane. Looks like people are stocking up for the year with the huge Presale pricing.... There are guys ordering 10 bottles. They must be planning to stack it with everything moving forward for the rest of time:) Smart.

PRESALE99

30% off LEAN-CUT & FOCUS

https://www.androfactory.com/product-p/focus.htm

https://www.androfactory.com/product-p/lean-cut.htm

So when will it be released as the newletter states Pre order start Feb 12th and product will arrive feb 24th .. Since both dates are in the past what do you expect now ?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
So when will it be released as the newletter states Pre order start Feb 12th and product will arrive feb 24th .. Since both dates are in the past what do you expect now ?
From my understanding it's on or about Mar 15 to be available. There were delays...which isn't unusual when waiting on raws and testing.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone call my name??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scratch that fl3x u woke up to my email. Made me smile :) lol

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding it's on or about Mar 15 to be available. There were delays...which isn't unusual when waiting on raws and testing.

I understand delays I didnt understand why an email sent yesterday was incorrect that was my only question. But glad to see its coming out and at a great price