ANTI-E + SPEED = HAPPY HORNY MSTEP(SPONSORED BY LECHEEK NUTRTION)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
apologies guys, death in the family and was gone for a few days outa state.

days 12-15: didnt have a gym at my families house in north carolina so did mostly cardio and home workouts. push ups, pull ups, etc. found some logs i curled with lol but got good workouts.

Day 16: shoulders and legs. yesterday was an awesome workout and was so happy to be back in the gym. strength is goin up slowly but cant complain, always a positive even its just a bit. everything is starting to form nicely and gettin more and more drier everyday. the glucos and msm actually startin working pretty quick on the joints unlike before, usually gotta wait like a month to feel it. stomach isnt gettin there though. i was hoping my abs would rip up a bit more but it yielded, maybe i need to try new workouts but waist line is shrinkin, most of my fat is stored in love handles. now for what i was really hoping would happen, my lump is becoming less painful and i think its shrinking. usually it hurts at random times throughout the day but hasnt at all and nipps arent as puffy as they were. i still have my before pic but will post end of cycle. gonna hit weights tonight and get back on later

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

days 12-15: didnt have a gym at my families house in north carolina so did mostly cardio and home workouts. push ups, pull ups, etc. found some logs i curled with lol but got good workouts.

Day 16: shoulders and legs. yesterday was an awesome workout and was so happy to be back in the gym. strength is goin up slowly but cant complain, always a positive even its just a bit. everything is starting to form nicely and gettin more and more drier everyday. the glucos and msm actually startin working pretty quick on the joints unlike before, usually gotta wait like a month to feel it. stomach isnt gettin there though. i was hoping my abs would rip up a bit more but it yielded, maybe i need to try new workouts but waist line is shrinkin, most of my fat is stored in love handles. now for what i was really hoping would happen, my lump is becoming less painful and i think its shrinking. usually it hurts at random times throughout the day but hasnt at all and nipps arent as puffy as they were. i still have my before pic but will post end of cycle. gonna hit weights tonight and get back on later
family 1st.....

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

family 1st.....
T is correct!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
thanks for understanding guys

day 17:murdered back and it felt amazing. usually dont get pumps on my lats but tonight somethin happened. surprisingly my im still on only one scoop of speed, idk how this is cuz i usually get used to preworkouts and sometimes have to go to 3 scoop but this is still golden at this dose. think i got a little too ****y on dead lift, my lower back is killin me, currently icing it now but should be straight by tomorrow.

close grip lat pull down
9 x 10
10 x 10
11 x 7

wide grip lat pull down
9 x 10
10 x 8
10 x 10

elevated cable rows
9 x 10
10 x 10
11 x 10

vbar pull down
10 x 10
11 x 10
11 x 8

lying t-bar row
90 x 8
105 x 8
100 x 8

leverage high row
70 x 8
70 x 8
75 x 8

seated cable rows(they put a new machine but doesnt clarify lbs just numbers)
9 x 8
10 x 8
11 x 8

dead lift:
185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout and Im glad to hear that 1 scoop does the trick. Seems to be alot of people are good with 1 scoop.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
day 18: abs and cardio. just felt like gettin these out the way today. didnt feel too crazy in the gym today cuz i ate before i took my scoop so energy wasnt as strong as before. felt kinda ****ty throughout the day but thats also on the count of lots of homework so was long day.

Pro:
libido still goin crazy
leaning out
gyno lump is going away but very slowly

30min cardio
Abs

cable crunch
9 x 15
10 x 15
11 x 15

dumbell side bend
50 x 25
50 x 30
55 x 25

flat bench leg raise
15 reps
20 reps
15 reps

flat bench leg pull in
30 reps
25 reps
25 reps

threw in 3 sets of the oblique workout machine, go side side to side idk wat its called lol

Day 19: rest due to so much math and anatomy homework, mite do some cardio later tonight but cannot leave house for now

Days 20: killed some legs and got some stupid karma yesterday in the dumbest possible way lol im walkin into giordanos cuz my sis invited me with her friends and i tried to look kool and not look back at em wen they saw me walkin in through the window. so i didnt look down at one point and i knocked my knee so freakin hard on this concrete plant thing and was holdin the pain in like crazy lol im just happy this happened after my workout cuz today im limpin. i get home last night, take the pants and i was bleedin for the 2 hours i was thet hahahah im such a moron. any great leg day but my legs are cuttin up instead of gaining muscle, kinda about that cuz i can never get my calves big

calf raises
3 sets

squats
185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

leg press
250 x 8
275 x 8
305 x 8

calf rotation machine
90 x 30
100 x 30
110 x 30

another calf machine

quad machine
100 x 8
120 x 8
140 x 8

single leg hamstring raises
80 x 8
90 x 8
100 x 8

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must have the Leg press #'s wrong ? You should have a 1 in front of all the weight ;)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
will be updating tonight. hectic week and got 200 more questions for math so today is gonna kill

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:shoulders. felt a little stronger today, did some extra reps on a few things, diets been off lately also. not as lean as last week so gotta get back on it. i been noticing my hair shedding more lately. i am prone to MPB but wouldnt think this would do it, maybe its stress

Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
135lbs x 8
155lbs x 8
155lbs x 6

dumbell raises(horizontal)
30 x 8
35 x 8
40 x 8

Dumbell raises (vertical)
35 x8
40 x 8
45 x 8

shoulder press machine
150 x 10
160 x 10
170 x 10
180 x 8

barbell raise
80 x 10
90 x 8
100 x 8

lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
30 x 10
30 x 15
35 x 12

reverse fly machine
70 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 8

single arm cable delt pulls
setting 6 x 8
setting 7 x 8
setting 8 x 8

barbell shrug behind back
155 x 15
185 x 13
225 x 10

leverage shrug
220x 15, turn around 10
250 x 15, turn around 10
275 x 15, turn around 10

Day 22:chest.

bench:
185lbs x 8
205 x 8
225 x 6

incline bench
155lbs x 8
195lbs x 8
225lbs x 6

decline bench
155lbs x 8
185lbs x 8
225lbs x 10

incline dumbells
70lbs x 8
75lbs x 8
80lbs x 8

incline dumbell flies
45 x 8
45 x 8
50 x 8

flat dumbells
60lbs x 10
70lbs x 10
80lbs x 8

fly machine
3 sets, 8reps

upper cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

mid cable flies
3 sets, 10 reps

lower chest cable fly
3 sets, 10 reps

Day 23: had to study all day for math test which i failed so didnt hit the gym. hit the bars though, needed a drink. nipps have become less puffy suprisingly but my gyno lump is getter bigger i think and i just got another small one on the other side. think ill need to go nuclear and hit the letro after this cycle

day 24:just did 45min cardio today to burn off the drinks from last night and since i had a lot of stuff to lift at work, ill consider that part of the workout lol. gonna bump up to 2 scoops tomorrow, really wanna get that insane feeling again. mite hop on the treadmill again before bed tonight for the hell of it

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
ur tellin me, think im gonna grab another bottle and keep goin, kinda wanna run ad3 for 6-8 weeks total, thatll be some sick results

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
todays day 25 and i hav to say this, i slept so freakin amazing last night. even though it was like 6 hours, i feel like i slept 24 hours and feel so fresh today. first of fall and def goin out for what they a jog?... or iog? i believe the j is silent

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 25: arms. got in the cardio before the lifts. idk what it was about today but my pumps were insane. during rests while standing, my arms could no stay straight at all, it looked like i was i was tryin to do it on purpose but i wasnt and im talkin about a 90 degree angle. had to keep my hands in pockets between sets to look not like a dousche lol no idea why they were like that and ther still pumped. skipped 2 i finished lifting 3-4 hours ago and my veins are still poppin out. also skipped 2 bi workouts due to the bi's crampin up. just took the AD3, hopefully i fall asleep quick tonight and hopefully the arms dont go numb again, hate that crap. not goin tonight, playin it safe

ARMS
single arm dumbell curls
40 x 8
45 x 8
45 x 8

straight bar curls
80 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 8

single arm hammer curls
45 x 8
45 x 8
50 x 8

preacher curls
75 x 8
85 x 8
95 x 8

rope curls
70 x 8
75 x 8
80 x 8

this cable curl
60 x 8
65 x 8
65 x 8

double arm cable curl
3 sets, doesnt have a certain weight on em

Tri's

skull crushers
60 x 10
70 x 10
70 x 8

cable one arm exten
20 x 15
30 x 15
35 x 10

cable one arm exten(reverse grip)
20 x 15
25 x 15
30 x 15

diamond push ups
3 sets 50-70 reps each

rope push down
60 x 15
65 x 12
70 x 12

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no wonder you have a good pump....that workout was made for pump, lol.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
:) go big or go home. and u need to get ur ass to the bars dude, saturday night dude

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no wonder you have a good pump....that workout was made for pump, lol.
:) go big or go home. and u need to get ur ass to the bars dude, saturday night dude

T that workout has been around the Chicago land area before GTL from Jersey shore. You dont step foot in a Chicago city bar or club without doing the Night at the Roxbury pre party PUMP workout lol

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
T that workout has been around the Chicago land area before GTL from Jersey shore. You dont step foot in a Chicago city bar or club without doing the Night at the Roxbury pre party PUMP workout lol
lmaooooo the man is correct. todays chest or shoulders....or both. bout to double date with my boi, his girl and his older sister. i get the older sister and they look like exact twins. plus she divorced, never been wit a milf :)

[video=youtube;jvC_pgbh1wg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvC_pgbh1wg[/video]

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Days 26: rest, shoulders were actin up and ran out of speed :( that stuff is awesome and still hav a tub of old formula. will compare both at end

Day 27: legs. nothin much today, strength stayed the same but legs were never my strong part

calf raises
3 sets

squats
185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

leg press
250 x 8
275 x 8
305 x 8

calf rotation machine
90 x 30
100 x 30
110 x 30

another calf machine

quad machine
100 x 8
120 x 8
140 x 8

single leg hamstring raises
80 x 8
90 x 8
100 x 8

Day 28: shoulders again lol. ok today was insane, joints still hurt a bit but without the pwo my strength felt like it jumped. usually shoulder press on third set i can only do like 6-8 reps but today i made it to 12 reps. like all i felt was more weight!!!! more weight!!!! veins out of my shoulders were shootin out like no other day and pumped like crazy. ad-3 really dries u up and definition is in

Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
135lbs x 8
155lbs x 8
155lbs x 10

dumbell raises(horizontal)
30 x 8
35 x 8
40 x 8

Dumbell raises (vertical)
35 x8
40 x 8
45 x 8

shoulder press machine
150 x 10
160 x 10
170 x 10
180 x 12
190 x 10

barbell raise
80 x 10
90 x 8
100 x 8

lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
30 x 10
30 x 15
35 x 12

reverse fly machine
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 8

single arm cable delt pulls
setting 6 x 8
setting 7 x 8
setting 8 x 8

barbell shrug behind back
155 x 15
185 x 13
225 x 10
275 x 15

leverage shrug
220x 15, turn around 10
250 x 15, turn around 10
275 x 15, turn around 10

Day 29: went kinda hard yesterday and think i pulled somethin or just the dry joints but its killin. been icing it all day but my shoudlers are lookin awesome with out bein flexed. its like ther always flexed and i kept stop touchin em lol love feelin the hardeness(thats what she said btw) and everything

Day 30:chest wanted to get in one last chest day before the cycle. awesome workout, its strange how u feel great on the stack but after speed runs out and u workout with only ad-3, u actually get stronger. today was fantastic and slept like a baby. strength increased nicely and gyno is almost gone. still al ittle pain but the lumps have shrunk a lot.

bench:
185lbs x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8
255lbs x 5

incline bench
155lbs x 8
195lbs x 8
225lbs x 8
255lbs x 8

decline bench
155lbs x 8