AN's NEW ANABOLIC DRIVE BETA REVIEW TONIGHT!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and when can we see that write-up Dirk?:thumbsup:
Just waiting on a couple of our marketing guys to finish the first paragraph- I only write the guts....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And why is the sky blue, Dirk? And why are puppies cute and rainbows pretty? And will Drive give me heat vision like Superman?

Come on Dirk! Come on!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And why is the sky blue, Dirk? And why are puppies cute and rainbows pretty? And will Drive give me heat vision like Superman?

Come on Dirk! Come on!!
1) light refraction through the atmosphere
2) b/c women really seem to like them- that automatically makes them cute and we don't argue (if you are married you understand this ;))
3) Potentially- heat vision was the last kink I was trying to work out in the formula

Any more questions? I have about 30 minutes before I need to start a production run :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
1) light refraction through the atmosphere
2) b/c women really seem to like them- that automatically makes them cute and we don't argue (if you are married you understand this ;))
3) Potentially- heat vision was the last kink I was trying to work out in the formula

Any more questions? I have about 30 minutes before I need to start a production run :)
Bring it to Papa :head:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You have to chant my name over every batch or it won't work...along with "By the Power of Greyskull!"

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bring it to Papa :head:
Actually doing IGF-2 today- starting whenever the raws and capsules (surprise, you will LOVE these) get here.... (soon)

We will be giving bits and pieces of the write-up and ingredients along the way- so be looking out for it!!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Actually doing IGF-2 today- starting whenever the raws and capsules (surprise, you will LOVE these) get here.... (soon)

We will be giving bits and pieces of the write-up and ingredients along the way- so be looking out for it!!!
5 total ingredients in this u said?I have a feeling this will have some pwerhouse ingredients or a real simple formula that just has a special blend.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

But are they teh sexy?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Deeeeeeeeead Sexay!

Yet.... simple. No new extracts of the himalayan assmoss plant or anything.... and no lab created synthetics that will be banned in a year...... Drive is following in the footsteps of all of the rest of the AN line...... and then going a step or 2 further!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
assmoss is actually pretty damn potent stuff! Luckily Easy, we arn't sending you the ass moss from Zombieland, pretty estrogenic if you ask me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
We're gonna change the name of Drive to Jamie EasonDrol. THAT sexy.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Color is obvious ;) You're gonna loooooooove the flavor!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAMN YOU LANBANE!!!!!!! i wish there was a shaking fist smiley, lol. you never know what folks are gonna do now days..... i hope this is in the sensable cost range..... and is like a 40 day supply like the lipo AM/PM... pllllleeeeeeaaaaassseeeE????

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
lol.... I was joking about a Jamie Eason flavor guys....... :smiley for over your head:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established