Veteran's Day BOGO at Apex Alchemy

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

As a token of our appreciation, we will be running a Mix and Match Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale this weekend!

Now, until November 13th, 2022 (at 11:59 EDT), shop our website for Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

Last edited:
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also these td’s smell divine! I can’t believe how fast they dry as well. My favorite carrier I have tried.
By far my favorite carrier because of the lightning fast drying, protective “coating,” and smell. I’m not just saying that because I’m a rep either. Apex was my favorite TD company well before I was offered the gig.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
By far my favorite carrier because of the lightning fast drying, protective “coating,” and smell. I’m not just saying that because I’m a rep either. Apex was my favorite TD company well before I was offered the gig.
Shocked it dries faster than salvo by far and like the smell better personally.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is Honestly my favorite carrier that I have ever used (and I've used a Lot of different ones over the years).
.... For all of the reasons that you mentioned.... And also, it doesn't leave a residue.
Nos is Boss!!!
💪(y):)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is Honestly my favorite carrier that I have ever used (and I've used a Lot of different ones over the years).
.... For all of the reasons that you mentioned.... And also, it doesn't leave a residue.
Nos is Boss!!!
💪(y):)
@nostrum420 been a badass in the field for years. Always excited to see what he comes up with next

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All right, Guys and Gals .... We're having this BOGO FREE Sale in celebration of Veterans.... But you don't have to be a Veteran to take advantage of it.
Come and get your favorite Apex-Alchemy products at a STEEP Discount!
(y)💪:)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don’t let this happen to you. Grab some Apex goodies during the Veterans Day BOGO!!

19500A65-8C76-464E-8ABD-42DC9ED2CA5B.jpeg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Time Is Running Out!!!
Stock up Now, with Apex-Alchemy's BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Screenshot_20221113-212919~2.png