AN's NEW ANABOLIC DRIVE BETA REVIEW TONIGHT!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He is very jealouse, because he didn't get the memo about the new product! Lanbane is missing out! Thats all I can say!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmm..... i think I have them myth. thanks though ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
;), o really.....Do your glow in the dark and give you a burst of engery like no other just from holding them?????

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I didn't count how much I had. I have a little ziploc, so prob 10 days I guess.
I have 10 days worth as well, can not wait to try this stuff out but I am having bloodwork done next week and must wait, uurrrrggggg.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
wow, you guys are making me jealouse! all you guys getting that new super anabolic! I can't wait to try it! guess I shouldn't complain though, got something else from Dirk, something new, something probably no one else has yet......
Is this another anabolic?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't say, it's a secret! When the big guy gives the go ahead, then maybe I can release some info! I will say this though, vroom vroom! Until then, stay tuned....

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to need to rub this stuff all over my body to see if its any good, I will video tape it just for research purposes.

sukerrr123

Awards
im 16 i weight 115 pounds and im 5'5. i barly began working out 3 months ago and the routine that ive been doing hasent been working out at all for me. Ive looked all over websites for routines and i havent found anything. Does anyone have any routines for beginners.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to need to rub this stuff all over my body to see if its any good, I will video tape it just for research purposes.
Send this lady some samples!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't there a product out called Drive?
Biotest has a few products with Drive in it.. metabolic drive, power drive, and metabolic drive protein bars, but I don't think they have anabolic drive!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't there a product out called Drive?
Alpha Drive

I must admit I hate the whole excited, I don't have the product thing. I have some stuff in my lil cubby just calling my name out, taunting me, teasing me, wanting to orally satisfy my neeeeeeeedssss!

No no not that wait.....

Nooooooo no no not that either ....neo you intarweb noobie!

But sadly no red n whites .....or purples. :(

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
im 16 i weight 115 pounds and im 5'5. i barly began working out 3 months ago and the routine that ive been doing hasent been working out at all for me. Ive looked all over websites for routines and i havent found anything. Does anyone have any routines for beginners.
If you're not joking or some noob spammer, I'll give you a hint, you SIR are IN THE WRONG AREA! Try HERE

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There should be a few in the exercise science section :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 3 TESTING OFF!

Allright, just to see if this baby is real. I took an off day of it. I seem to have lost some power comparing to the other two workouts :fool2: This seems to look very good! :dance:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 3 TESTING OFF!

Allright, just to see if this baby is real. I took an off day of it. I seem to have lost some power comparing to the other two workouts :fool2: This seems to look very good! :dance:
I really became quite sad when I ran out of the red and whites- like losing a friend....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really became quite sad when I ran out of the red and whites- like losing a friend....
I'm already praying that the purple + whites you sent will last till its available for sale. My wife likes it too ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm already praying that the purple + whites you sent will last till its available for sale. My wife likes it too ;)
I thought about giving some to my wife- I might have to tell her it is Lipo-PM :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I have around 25 capsules.... lets start the bidding at $80.......

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I have around 25 capsules.... lets start the bidding at $80.......
haha..ive got 9....
still waiting on my sexy RPM gym bag to come in the mail...wanna pimp it at my gym..lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
haha..ive got 9....
still waiting on my sexy RPM gym bag to come in the mail...wanna pimp it at my gym..lol
haha..... you'll like it. Perfect size for everyday gym use. Dirk got your shipping info correct?

How's everything going up north my Canadian friend?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha..... you'll like it. Perfect size for everyday gym use. Dirk got your shipping info correct?

How's everything going up north my Canadian friend?
he should have, unless its not sent....weak...

things are good up here bro, its been really hot lately which is awesome. Lots of gym, sitting by the pool, and parties....good times...hope all's well with you kid.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

I cried a little. There's a big hole in my life where the Beta had been.

I haven't left my bed for days now. :sick:

lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cried a little. There's a big hole in my life where the Beta had been.

I haven't left my bed for days now. :sick:

lol
"There's a hole.... in my soul.... that's been killing me forever.
There's a place.... where Anabolic Drive use to grow."

I just tried my bag of goodies for the first time today, and I must say it's right on with what I've come to expect from the AN guy's. I'm gonna keep this stash(as much as it pains me) on the shelf and preoccupy my time with some other goodies, until I can get a couple of bottles and run a solid cycle. Oh, yeaaaaaah.... gots something to look forward too.

(In my best stoner voice) I, I , I don't want to waste it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought about giving some to my wife- I might have to tell her it is Lipo-PM :)
Oh I just meant she liked the side effects it had on me ;) but yeah, my wife could use a little recomp too

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not related, but one thing i've come to appreciate about AN as i've looked around at the different supplement companies is that you have your dosages based on weight. Its a little thing in some ways, but still important. In something like bodybuilding where you have people from 140lbs thru 300lbs using the product, its nice to have those guidelines right on the bottle.

Tomorrow when my NP order gets delivered I start on the whole AN shebang, IGF-2/Drive/Neovar/Osteobolin-c. I'll start a separate log from the existing purple + white log just so I can come up with an exciting new title.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea instead of amazing claims of what the product will do for you, with some long story of how it got developed, Dirk put the usage chart. I like that much better!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
whoa whoa whoa!!! RPM GYM BAG???? where do i get one of these at!?!? please do tell!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL - I already have a cupboard full, I do it for love not money! :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not related, but one thing i've come to appreciate about AN as i've looked around at the different supplement companies is that you have your dosages based on weight. Its a little thing in some ways, but still important. In something like bodybuilding where you have people from 140lbs thru 300lbs using the product, its nice to have those guidelines right on the bottle.

Tomorrow when my NP order gets delivered I start on the whole AN shebang, IGF-2/Drive/Neovar/Osteobolin-c. I'll start a separate log from the existing purple + white log just so I can come up with an exciting new title.
RPM was a little tough to do on the dosage charts- I tried my best, but the amount of caps needed for an effective dosage really has been all over the place- For the new product- it is MUCH easier :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM was a little tough to do on the dosage charts- I tried my best, but the amount of caps needed for an effective dosage really has been all over the place- For the new product- it is MUCH easier :)
Does it reach diminishing returns over 6/day? And did the final go with the purple/white or red/white? or something different?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does it reach diminishing returns over 6/day? And did the final go with the purple/white or red/white? or something different?
Dunno- never really felt the urge to go over 6- it seems to be the magic number for me....

Final is going to be (drum roll)......red and white ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno- never really felt the urge to go over 6- it seems to be the magic number for me....

Final is going to be (drum roll)......red and white ;)
Hmm gee I wonder what i'm missing out on then :)

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
whoa whoa whoa!!! RPM GYM BAG???? where do i get one of these at!?!? please do tell!
they should have a promo with NP...maybe like buy 2 bottles of RPM- get a free gym bag! :thumbsup: that'd be sweet

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
they should have a promo with NP...maybe like buy 2 bottles of RPM- get a free gym bag! :thumbsup: that'd be sweet
or, one rpm, one anabolic drive, free gym bag! i'll throw that in the shopping cart right now:thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is a really good idea!!! Ask Sam- maybe he can put something together.....