Another Bush in the White House?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I will also add, maynard, that my views are no different than yours in the sense that I believe them because I view things from my personal perspective, the same as you. So I don't think I'm 100% correct in my thinking, which is probably influenced by emotion. Just 99.9%:D

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
i actually knew nothing about him.. hence the "who is millard fillmore" yee old horse a$$ bumperstickers.. james K polk! THATS a president!

lol never seen that one. Polk was indeed a badass.(well he probably was, right?)

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i honestly don't think i have enough time to write just how bad a$$ he was oh wait.. we can say badass right? Can we say Ass.. humm i guess i have to hit post to find out...

EDIT! I knew i could say ass .. i had such high hopes.. after all, it is in the Quran

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Bush: "Saddam Hussein HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION."

No lie?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GWB approval rating: 29. Lowest on record: 24, Nixon immediately before resigning. You may want to consider pressing charges against your parents for incest.
Speak for yourself. After you are done suing your parents, you can sue your local board of education too.

Aprroval rating means nothing. Do your homework and check out the approval rating of some of the greatest presidents.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The problem is that American's don't see outside of their shell sometimes. George Dummya is a joke in foreign politics. All you have to do is go overseas to Europe, Asia, you name it and they all laugh at us for electing him. His foreign policy has been miserable and his complete alienation of the rest of the world is laughable. He's forgotten it's a GLOBAL economy now. So as we all complain about gas prices, take a look at when gas prices started raise over the past 30 years. Every single time there's been a significant spike in gas, it can be DIRECTLY related to a crisis in the Middle East. Yeah, everything is wonderful as the value of the dollar continues to plummet....
uhhh... actually that would be Bill Klinton you are talking about. That traitor is the international laughing stock. :D That is a true disgrace who soiled the Presidency and the Union.

Thankgod GWB has restored the power of the Pesidency and restored America's statue as the world's true superpower.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Missing the finer points of your system? I don't think so. Like i said, i am getting a master degree in political studies. Don't tell me about american history or the political system, it is my job to know it.
So let me tell you why troops are stationed here.
Because it is cheaper to fly from germany to Iran than to fly from the East coast. You are not here to Defend Europe, you are here to defend YOURSELF. It's your military hospitals in germany that save the lives of your soldiers that would never make it to the US because of the long flight.
It his here that your vehicles and stuff is stored for transport.
Oh yeah, you conveniently left out the billions of dollars we are spending each year over there.

The last time we wanted to pull our troops and close the bases, your government came running to our capitol to beg us to stay. ;) Do you know why?

I have an idea. Please get your country to kick us out! YES! Please! Kick us our of your country. Better yet, kick us out of Europe!! :D You would be doing something about your anti American sentiment. And you would be doing us a big favour!! We love to spend the $150 billions in America instead. :D So, please, mobilize your country folks and kick us out of Germany!! I beg you to!! :D

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... the Constituition is not accepted by 50% of the iraqi people ....
:icon_lol: Who told you this? Must be the Sunni Baathists! :D They still harbour this delusion that the Sunni is the majority of the Iraq population. :D

Can you explain how the constitution passed the confirmation in that election then? :D

Do you know what percentage of the population the Sunnis make up? How about the Sh1tes? The Kurds? Do you how they voted for the constitution?

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
O.K.

So admittedly I am a bit of an extremist.....

Any president, past, present, or future that refuses to adhere RELIGIOUSLY to the Bill of Rights should be hung for treason....period.

Any officer, soldier, or other agent that enforces laws that do not adhere to the Bill of Rights should be hung for treason...period.

So, as long as our next president fits that one criteria...I don't care who it is...Bush or not.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trust me, Germany's military and special warfare units are most capable of defending their own country. Germany is a strategic forward operating theater for our special warfare unit in this war on terror.
I am very well aware of the fact that their operators have been serving with distinction in the Rock Pile. ;) That is well circulated in the operator's community. But you would never hear about it in the German media. They would not want to talk about how well their troops perform over there. They would rather report about how bad the living condition is. :D

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
....The problem is, we are both Christians. You are born out of us. This is Europe.
They are muslims. They hate christians. They call you "the great devil", not "the Land of the Free". They hate you because they fear you destroy their culture.
Wake up and smell the coffee. They don't exactly very fond of your neither. There is a Muslim Problem, and it is not in America. It is in Europe. That's right. All these decades of harbouring Muslim fanatics and now you find yourself infested with a domestic breed of Muslim fanatics.

For years, Europe has been harbouring the fanatics and let in millions of Muslims. They never bother to integrate into the European societies nor adopt the European culture. They take advantage of your generous social welfare and openly mock you people. They preach hatred among their children, against the infidels and they dream of converting Europe into Islam.

The law enforcement and the intelligence community in Europe is well awared of the situation. But your law protects the terrorist suspects. You reap what you sow. How sad.

In contrast, the Muslim immigrants to America have been very loyal and law abiding. Osama has tried to infiltrate the muslim communities and they got promptly reported to the FBI.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Bill Clinton? No, President Clinton was one of the most respect President's in recent times by global leaders. In the middle of his "scandal" the UN gave him a 15 minute standing ovation giving their support to him. You can say disgraced the office with his sexual sidebar, but his foreign policy, foreign relations, and respect and admiration from foreign leaders was tremendously high.

GWB on the other hand is a joke is foreign countries and in foreign lands. Feel free to ask around anabolicminds and see what people think of him and his wonderful presidency.

uhhh... actually that would be Bill Klinton you are talking about. That traitor is the international laughing stock. :D That is a true disgrace who soiled the Presidency and the Union.

Thankgod GWB has restored the power of the Pesidency and restored America's statue as the world's true superpower.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
That isn't saying much because the majority of the people here are 18-25 young males who haven't the slighest idea of what they are talking about.

Its a bodybuilding forum. There are certain sterotypes that do tend to stick, unfortunetly.
UNFORTUNATE attitude for the administrator of this board.....

Bear in mind, I'm not quite sure that I disagree...Then again, what do I know? ;)

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
the WMD quote is not a lie.. its just wrong ( but it could change).. there is a difference between a lie and being wrong.. but it was a good political move to jump on it and say it was a lie.. but the problem is.. they all agreed with it at the start... mostly because France, Germany, Russia etc all said the same thing that Bush said...

Our government is known to lie very well.. why would they stop now... the best thing to have done to save face, if they knew it was a lie.. just plant them.. make it all up.. but they didn't.. and that is why one can now jump on them and say it is a lie... but saying it is a lie is perverting the truth....there are many other more valid reasons to remove saddam..

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
You could say the same about the general public as well. Lots of opinion based on very little fact and/or experience, myself included. If I was qualified to run for a high paying public office would I be here? If I was that knowlegeable about how to run a government would I be on a bodybuilding board? Sometimes the law of averages is a cruel and harsh reality. :)
An excellent point..

However, I think we often overestimate the "qualifications required to run for a high paying public office"......Hell, maybe what we need is someone a little less qualified....They might at least screw things up a little slower....:blink:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Bush: "Saddam Hussein HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION."

No lie?
A lie requires an intent to decieve.

It's pretty well accepted that he believed the CIA when it told him that there were WMD in Iraq.

Clinton believed it, so did Gore, Kerry, and pretty much the rest of the world.

Making a statement based upon something you believe that turns out to be wrong does not make you a liar.

Speischerkater

Awards
:icon_lol: Who told you this? Must be the Sunni Baathists! :D They still harbour this delusion that the Sunni is the majority of the Iraq population. :D

Can you explain how the constitution passed the confirmation in that election then? :D

Do you know what percentage of the population the Sunnis make up? How about the Sh1tes? The Kurds? Do you how they voted for the constitution?
Sure i can explain how the constitution passed the election. You see, it is voted by a gouvernment, which does not necessarily represent the people living in the country. The gouvernment contains equal parts of sunnits, shiits and whatever, yet that is not the way Iraq looks like.

And by the way, it's Clinton not Klinton, or am i missing some finer points of you ability to use language?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
A lie requires an intent to decieve.

It's pretty well accepted that he believed the CIA when it told him that there were WMD in Iraq.

Clinton believed it, so did Gore, Kerry, and pretty much the rest of the world.

Making a statement based upon something you believe that turns out to be wrong does not make you a liar.
It's a lie in that the way it was asserted implies KNOWLEDGE OF A SITUATION. If I say, "Ronnie Coleman deadlifts 800lbs", it doesn't mean I believe that RC can do it, it means I KNOW he can.

Now you state that Bush believed the CIA. This is another one of those FACTS right? How about, Bush wanted a cute little war, went out and said that, then when found untrue blamed the CIA. This is a FACT. What, you don't believe me? Face it, neither you nor I know the FACTS of what ACTUALLY happened, except bad government. I mean, Clinton gets a blowjob and it's a scandal, and Bush kills thousands of people without any kind of valid reason and THAT IS EXCUSABLE? WTF? Stop making excuses and start looking at things with a little bit of objectivity.

Murdering thousands of people because you believe you have a reason isn't good enough. Heck, I wouldn't go on record as saying there would be a reason to start a war, ever. Maybe if they had KNOWN that there was an imminent threat to the USA, then maybe a war would have been somewhat excusable. There was no such knowledge. There was guessing at best. THAT is the worst kind of government. If the USA still made any kind of sense, Bush would be hanged on TV.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
WMD's or not, western forces, USA, UK alike were needed to be there, more so now to protect shipping lanes from Iran who has already been trying to blow up ships to prevent any sort of sea traffic to the ports.
Saddam was our guy, we helped put him into play and power, but he went the way of a dictator that killed many of his own people with WMD's.. so we remove him... the majority of the pepople that have problems with the Iraq war ( government officals) are the same that have their names on the list for taking large kick backs from saddam with the oil for food scandle... US officials as well as France, Russia. etc The goal from day one, when this finding came out, was to take away any of the wars credibility.

Look at our past and how we handle ourselves when we are done with nation building. We go in, we take down the old guard, we set up a temp. We build, hand over power, stick around to help, they set up their own form of government ( we hope with some sort of democratic base) then we leave. I want someone to come forward and give an example when the united states has ever took over a nation and made it the 51'st state. We don't do it..

The over all goal for this world is to give everyone the power of a choice... even if that choice is something stupid like crystle pepsi or something large like a political leader. If you give people a choice.. and a walmart to which has many choices in it.. there is no reason to go fight with your neighbor who is also of this same choice... thusly as my theory is to be stated.. there will never be a war with two nations that has a walmart. We want to weave this area of the globe into the global swing of things..this is the only way to get people out of 3rd world conditions... iraq wasn't third world.. at least saddam wasn't, but his people were and are.. it has to change just as every last form of government or economic structure that does not allow for choice.. or growth within said structure.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Who gives us the right to force democracy on anyone? Our country has been around a few hundred years, which is a fart in the wind compared to europe and the mideast. Just because we choose that type of government does not mean that it fits for every culture, especially one who's religion is so ingrained in their way of life. If this were a matter of doing what's right for those people, or stopping atrocities, there are PLENTY of places in the world more in need of our help. This war was about us taking a foothold in the region for our own benefit. Iraq was chosen as the country that would most easily accept a democracy. From there, in time, they hope it will help spread throughout the region. From a strictly self preservation of the country view, this might have been a necessity, and one of those difficult decisions a government has to make. I might even be able to understand it from that perspective. But don't piss on me and tell me it's raining and wrap it all up in wmd's, saddam, terrorism, or helping out the poor oppressed people of Iraq. It's for lack of a better term, selfish(or strategic) reasons, and we're doing it at the cost of innocent lives on both sides.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If this were a matter of doing what's right for those people, or stopping atrocities, there are PLENTY of places in the world more in need of our help. This war was about us taking a foothold in the region for our own benefit. Iraq was chosen as the country that would most easily accept a democracy. From there, in time, they hope it will help spread throughout the region. From a strictly self preservation of the country view, this might have been a necessity, and one of those difficult decisions a government has to make. I might even be able to understand it from that perspective. But don't piss on me and tell me it's raining and wrap it all up in wmd's, saddam, terrorism, or helping out the poor oppressed people of Iraq. It's for lack of a better term, selfish(or strategic) reasons, and we're doing it at the cost of innocent lives on both sides.
What, do you mean that -for example- the genocide in Rwanda is something that the USA could have intervened into?

Well, yeah, but where's the ***MONEY*** in that?

Quick question for all these geopolitical know-it-alls posting in this thread: how many people were killed in the Rwanda "ethnic cleansing"?

Speischerkater

Awards
This thread has gone way further than i ever imagined. :jaw:

Thanks for everybody's participation. :woohoo:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What, do you mean that -for example- the genocide in Rwanda is something that the USA could have intervened into?

Quick question for all these geopolitical know-it-alls posting in this thread: how many people were killed in the Rwanda "ethnic cleansing"?
Without googling, I'd take a stab at 2 million Grunt. Hotel Rwanda is one of the best moives I own. Go Cheedle!!!

Why do you ask?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Without googling, I'd take a stab at 2 million Grunt. Hotel Rwanda is one of the best moives I own. Go Cheedle!!!

Why do you ask?
Well, you keep hearing about them 6 million jews in WWII but the all-recent situation in Rwanda is completely silenced. Moreover, people keep on stating how the poor people of Iraq were getting murdered left and right... Maybe they ought to expand their geopolitical horizons a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit?

Yes Hussein got lots of people killed and that is reprehensible. Did he slaughter 500,000 to 800,000 people? That's the number of people murdered in Rwanda in a few months in 1994, without counting the deaths in the aftermath. How often do you hear about THAT NUMBER? Did Saddam kill 1/10th that number? But the fact is that it happens all over the world and NOT JUST IN IRAQ. I'm sick of hearing people state humanitarian reasons for Iraq. There are no such reasons. If there were any, then the UN would have gone into Rwanda, the US leading the way.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established

Bingo! That is the first place that came to my mind.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
The whole WMD thing annoys the bloody piss out of me. If you gave me 48 hours warning that you were coming or did a giant buildup of military forces, you're goddamned right I'd be able to hide beaucoup quantities of weaponry. FFS, they buried their aircraft, you think they didn't shuttle those chemical weapons across the border into Syria? Do I think they had them, yes. Do I think they still have access to them, yes. Lets not forget that the leader of Syria isn't exactly friendly to the USA after we whacked his daughter.

In my mind we attacked the wrong country. 19 out of the 21 hijackers were Saudis. If I had my way, Riyadh would be glowing in the dark right now.

ROB

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
I wish we would do something about Rwanda. On a human level i just really wish Clinton did so much more, we knew 16 days before the start of the killing but he already expressed no interest to intervene...

but i do understand that Rwanda is a small central African country with no minerals or strategic value. The administration did not want to repeat the fiasco of intervention in Somalia, where US troops became sucked into fighting. But if the US government did go in with the intention to stop this, everyone would be bashing it because we would have to kill a few hundred thousand to save the future of the nation. This small scale use of forces does not work. Smart bombs only work with smart targets.. we wouldn't need to nuke it, but daisy cutters would be helpful...

This has nothing to do with anything.. but this is sorta neat...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established

Exactly. If another Bush gets elected, Ill seriously start putting my **** together in an effort to move out of the USA. As much as I love my country, our ****ing politicians are dragging it right down the toilet.

That is a neat pic Maynard - is that the card they give to US troops? Reading through the 'Cultural Groups' column, its no wonder everything is a ****storm over there right now. Then again, I dont know of one great nation that wasnt founded on an absurd amount of murder and bloodshed. Perhaps in 50 years or so Iraq really will be a stable democracy in the Middle East. Too bad we'll all be sales reps for Chinese companies by the time that happens!:lol:

BV

brogers

Awards
  • Established
I live in Florida, Jeb Bush has done a great job here. Doesn't matter though, because fools can't get past his name, as many people in this thread have demonstrated.

I don't like many of the things George Bush has done, but the amount of the criticism being leveled solely against him is just ridiculous.

"Bush lied"... so did virtually every member of our government who supported action against Iraq, the CIA, British Intelligence, and Russian Intelligence which all indicated he had weapons programs. The UN is also a bunch of liars for never enforcing their resolutions.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I live in Florida, Jeb Bush has done a great job here. Doesn't matter though, because fools can't get past his name, as many people in this thread have demonstrated.
I've a friend who lives in florida who would have a different opinion. Doesn't make him a fool. I wouldnt want another Bush in the whitehouse solely based on his last name, but because it seems his family has strong allegiences to other corporations/families that seem to have an influence over their political decisions.

I don't like many of the things George Bush has done, but the amount of the criticism being leveled solely against him is just ridiculous.

"Bush lied"... so did virtually every member of our government who supported action against Iraq, the CIA, British Intelligence, and Russian Intelligence which all indicated he had weapons programs. The UN is also a bunch of liars for never enforcing their resolutions.
I agree in part. But Bush is the president. He's supposed to be the one making the decisions - the Iraq war is a result of a decision he made, and its a giant mess. That's why he's taking the heat.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bill Clinton? No, President Clinton was one of the most respect President's in recent times by global leaders. In the middle of his "scandal" the UN gave him a 15 minute standing ovation giving their support to him. You can say disgraced the office with his sexual sidebar, but his foreign policy, foreign relations, and respect and admiration from foreign leaders was tremendously high.

GWB on the other hand is a joke is foreign countries and in foreign lands. Feel free to ask around anabolicminds and see what people think of him and his wonderful presidency.
That's a load of crap. They were not respecting him nor admiring him. They loved him because he could be bought and paid for with campaign contribution. The Kintons were renting out the Lincoln bedroom in exchange for campaign contribution. Billy boy was selling presidential pardon to drug dealers and fugitives, in exchange for contrbution to his presidential library. Klintons are dirty.

All the foreigners applauded him, b/c he weakened America, to the benefits of all the foreigners. The Klinton WhiteHouse was leaking national intelligence like a seeve. The Chinese openly endorsed him and Gore. Gee I wonder why. :rolleyes: They were funneling money into Klinton and Gore's campaign. Hell, Al Gore was collecting money from Buddhist monks and nuns who have taken vows of poverty. :D :D

The world was laughing at America because we had a piece of sh1t in Klinton as president. That's what they were applauding.

The blood of those who vanished in 9/11 is on the hands of that scum and his dogs. Two times, we had Bin Laden pin pointed and ready to take him out. The first time, the cruise missiles were 'primed' and the towel head was pinpointed at a camp and he was there for weeks. We fvcking chicken out because the scum was embroiled in the Lewsinksy affairs and didn't have the balls to act. Osame was hosting a prince from the UAE and the scum and his dogs didn't have the balls to take him out. The second time, we had Osama pinpointed and the hit team from the then National Alliance, had already left camp, on their way to kill Osama. The scum and his dogs got cold feet and called off the hit. Our hit team was furious.

This the scum you are bowing at.

Of course the foreigners loved him. He was selling out America's interest to them. Duh!

Ask around in Anabolicminds ? LOL That is funny. LOL Don't make me laugh.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure i can explain how the constitution passed the election. You see, it is voted by a gouvernment, which does not necessarily represent the people living in the country. The gouvernment contains equal parts of sunnits, shiits and whatever, yet that is not the way Iraq looks like.

And by the way, it's Clinton not Klinton, or am i missing some finer points of you ability to use language?
You are so wrong. The government DOES NOT "contain equal parts of sunnits, shiits and whatever.."

Judging by this and your previous statement that over 50% of the people rejected the constitution, it is obvious that you don't know anything about Iraq. You are mistaken on your facts. Go do some basic research.

About Klinton, did you say it is YOUR BUSINESS to know about American politics? Then you should know why he is known as Klinton. So, how come you don't ? ;)

And you are in your PHD program? wow........

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didn't the Rwanda genocide happen under Klinton's watch?

I know for a fact that Kofi Annan was asked for help and pointedly ignore the genocide. All hail the UN!! We must not act w/o the UN! :D

So, why the fvck are we responsible for Klinton and UN's failure?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Right on.:cheers:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
That's a load of crap. They were not respecting him nor admiring him. They loved him because he could be bought and paid for with campaign contribution. The Kintons were renting out the Lincoln bedroom in exchange for campaign contribution. Billy boy was selling presidential pardon to drug dealers and fugitives, in exchange for contrbution to his presidential library. Klintons are dirty.

All the foreigners applauded him, b/c he weakened America, to the benefits of all the foreigners. The Klinton WhiteHouse was leaking national intelligence like a seeve. The Chinese openly endorsed him and Gore. Gee I wonder why. :rolleyes: They were funneling money into Klinton and Gore's campaign. Hell, Al Gore was collecting money from Buddhist monks and nuns who have taken vows of poverty. :D :D

The world was laughing at America because we had a piece of sh1t in Klinton as president. That's what they were applauding.

The blood of those who vanished in 9/11 is on the hands of that scum and his dogs. Two times, we had Bin Laden pin pointed and ready to take him out. The first time, the cruise missiles were 'primed' and the towel head was pinpointed at a camp and he was there for weeks. We fvcking chicken out because the scum was embroiled in the Lewsinksy affairs and didn't have the balls to act. Osame was hosting a prince from the UAE and the scum and his dogs didn't have the balls to take him out. The second time, we had Osama pinpointed and the hit team from the then National Alliance, had already left camp, on their way to kill Osama. The scum and his dogs got cold feet and called off the hit. Our hit team was furious.

This the scum you are bowing at.

Of course the foreigners loved him. He was selling out America's interest to them. Duh!

Everybody's got an opinion...and generally none of them make much sense to the opposition, but.....

Does the highlighted phrase strike anybody else as openly hostile and RACIST? Aren't there rules against this sort of thing on this board? Mods? Anyone?

Also, one final thought....The last sentence in this post is the second time in this thread that the collective intelligence of the members of this board has been challenged....You both do realize that a generalization like this would include ALL members?

I'm pretty sure few of us are political scientists, however, we should consider the possibility that there are some educated people here, and keep the "muscleheads are stupid" stereotypes on the lips of the ignorant where they belong.

IMHO......

Speischerkater

Awards
You are so wrong. The government DOES NOT "contain equal parts of sunnits, shiits and whatever.."

Judging by this and your previous statement that over 50% of the people rejected the constitution, it is obvious that you don't know anything about Iraq. You are mistaken on your facts. Go do some basic research.

About Klinton, did you say it is YOUR BUSINESS to know about American politics? Then you should know why he is known as Klinton. So, how come you don't ? ;)

And you are in your PHD program? wow........
I muyst admit that my special field of research is not the Iraq. So i may be wrong on these.
But i don't see how a political scientist in germany would know the term "Klinton" as it seems to be a pejorative phrase used by far right conservative republicans to rally on former President Clinton.

You are way to fast with personal insults.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
-keep it civil guys its a political discussion. Try not to take offense at what other's might say toward your affiliated party...its an OPINION.

BioHazzard, I understand you are voicing your piece but chill with the ethnic remarks and derogatory remarks toward collective board members. If you dont consider the opinion of the people here to be of any value, then why waste your time posting?

BV

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you about the living conditions, however it has been some time since I was there in a capacity other than vacation... Just like the media in any other country as far as I see it though.

I am very well aware of the fact that their operators have been serving with distinction in the Rock Pile. ;) That is well circulated in the operator's community. But you would never hear about it in the German media. They would not want to talk about how well their troops perform over there. They would rather report about how bad the living condition is. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
-keep it civil guys its a political discussion. Try not to take offense at what other's might say toward your affiliated party...its an OPINION.

BioHazzard, I understand you are voicing your piece but chill with the ethnic remarks and derogatory remarks toward collective board members. If you dont consider the opinion of the people here to be of any value, then why waste your time posting?

BV
I don't think he is questioning the intelligence of the board, just its specialty. Generally if I wanted accurate information on politics I wouldn't go to a bodybuilding forum. There is truth in his criticism but I agree the ethnic remarks have to stop.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I muyst admit that my special field of research is not the Iraq. So i may be wrong on these.
But i don't see how a political scientist in germany would know the term "Klinton" as it seems to be a pejorative phrase used by far right conservative republicans to rally on former President Clinton.

You are way to fast with personal insults.
A. You don't need to be a specialist to get the basic facts about Iraq correct. The info is in the newspapers, for god's sake. Anyone who reads the newspaper would not be making those erroneous statements you made. Someone who is in a phd program in political science, ought to be a bit better informed on the basic info about current affairs.

B. Since you don't even know the basic things about the political situation in Iraq, then you are in no position to make intelligent criticism of US action over there.

C. You claim that it is YOUR BUSINESS to know about American politics, then you ought to know why Klinton is called Klinton in America. It is elementary, especially to someone whose business is to understand American politics.

D. Insult? What insult? Those are all facts. I still don't understand how a phd candidate in political science is so poorly informed on the current affairs in one of the hottest topic of our time. Could it be the European media is so totally blinded by its collective irrational hatred that it no longer reports facts anymore?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think he is questioning the intelligence of the board, just its specialty. Generally if I wanted accurate information on politics I wouldn't go to a bodybuilding forum. There is truth in his criticism but I agree the ethnic remarks have to stop.
Bingo! Right on! The bodybuilding part is high caliber, better than most boards. AM does the best job in managing the list of Trusted vendors. An extensive and indepth list of 'goodies' vendors. That makes this a unique board.

The political section is ...uh... for the most part, elementary, same as most bb boards. :D Many posts reflect poorly on the intellegence level of the posters. To be honest, a prospective member reading the News section or the Politics Section, may very well wonder if he/she should really be listening to those same posters on BB issues, when those same people are making those naive posts at the News section and Politics section. The same people may appear to be well informed and well studied when it comes to BB issues. But when it comes to politics and current affairs, they show a very shallow and ill informed side. You have to scratch your head.

Ok, calling Osama a Towel Head is counter productive as the turban is part of the attire of many of our allies in the war and there is no need to piss them off. It is not wise to piss of people you would need to be on your side.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
C. You claim that it is YOUR BUSINESS to know about American politics, then you ought to know why Klinton is called Klinton in America. It is elementary, especially to someone whose business is to understand American politics.
Honestly man Ive never heard of Clinton called Klinton. Im a bodybuilder though so what do I know. :D

BV

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly man Ive never heard of Clinton called Klinton. Im a bodybuilder though so what do I know. :D

BV
That is because you are not one of us 'ultra extreme right wing, conservative GOP idiots'. lol

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That is because you are not one of us 'ultra extreme right wing, conservative GOP idiots'. lol
:icon_lol: :cheers:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
the only clinton thing i have seen is his C has the soviet union symbol.. but i am not as right wing as you lol but i am pretty damn right

size

Awards
  • Established
Please forgive me as I have failed to read this thread in its entirety so my thought may have already been mentioned.

It is possible that the USA Presidential history will look like this in the future:
Bush 1(4yrs), Clinton 1(8yrs), Bush 2(8yrs), Clinton 2(4-8yrs), Bush 3(4-8yrs).
It is conceivable that the USA President would be held by 2 families for over 30 consecutive years. To me, this is an odd situation to consider.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
It is possible that the USA Presidential history will look like this in the future:
Bush 1(4yrs), Clinton 1(8yrs), Bush 2(8yrs), Clinton 2(4-8yrs), Bush 3(4-8yrs).
It is conceivable that the USA President would be held by 2 families for over 30 consecutive years. To me, this is an odd situation to consider.
****, who do I pay my fealty to? Is this when local government officials start being recognized as 'lords and ladies'? It does seem peculiar, doesnt it?

Im neither right nor left, I think they both gotta go.

BV

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Actually.. jeb's son will prob be the next bush in the white house....i will post more when i fully understand what i am even trying to get at... this would be George Prescott Bush..

if we all are still around.. i am willing to bet at most what ever is in my wallet.... and that is... $2.45 .i will donate said money to the morst liberal one running against.... its just working too much for it.. here we have George Prescott Bush and it will be with the amount of spanish speaking american's that will be granted full rights... the democrats are going to be throwing up in their mouths because this man will do much in the ways of removing these people from the grips of liberalism... i think you all have this really creepy feeling that i am right... at least for this guy being the next bush in the white house