animal cuts/recompadrol stack diet?

hondizzle420

Awards
so i just got the package in the mail and want to start an extreme cut diet. i have already lost about 20 lbs in the past 2 weeks just by cutting the garbage out of my diet. but im curious about how i should diet. a couple guys at the gym have been carb cycling 2 days 0g carbs, 1 day 100g. but would it be more benificial to consume carbs on the days i work out and none on cardio only days? like m/w/f 100g, and s/s/t/t 0g??

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
depends how drastic your cut wants to be.

by looks of it looks like you want the best results.

the stack looks amazzing by the way.

i think Keto is the way to go.

TheDarkHalfs guide to keto is pretty much everything youll wanna know about keto.

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
I have never tried recompadrol but will have to look into it.

Now I have used Animal cuts along with good nutrition to really shed fat and did so fast. A while back I had a buddy stack Animal Cuts with damn Hydroxycut Hardcore. Dude went from looking like a Japanese sumo wrestler to looking like a Somalian in a matter of a few months. But I HIGHLY discourage that stack lol

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
I have never tried recompadrol but will have to look into it.

Now I have used Animal cuts along with good nutrition to really shed fat and did so fast. A while back I had a buddy stack Animal Cuts with damn Hydroxycut Hardcore. Dude went from looking like a Japanese sumo wrestler to looking like a Somalian in a matter of a few months. But I HIGHLY discourage that stack lol
your ****ing beastly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 13
critter11 Supplements 12
Supplements 11