animal cuts vs alphamine

JJW265

Awards
Whats up AM fam? I need a little feedback if you guys can help by any chance. I am almost done with my bottle of animal cuts and am a pretty big fan of animal products in general, but from what ive read (especially on this site) everyone raves about alphamine. Ive went through both nutrition profiles and am leaning a bit more towards getting animal cuts again but im considering to try alphamine. Anyone try these products that can give me any sort of feedback on what i should purchase?
Im not too concerned about the price, taste, amount of pills and other factors, strictly effectiveness.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up AM fam? I need a little feedback if you guys can help by any chance. I am almost done with my bottle of animal cuts and am a pretty big fan of animal products in general, but from what ive read (especially on this site) everyone raves about alphamine. Ive went through both nutrition profiles and am leaning a bit more towards getting animal cuts again but im considering to try alphamine. Anyone try these products that can give me any sort of feedback on what i should purchase? Im not too concerned about the price, taste, amount of pills and other factors, strictly effectiveness.
Alphamine or norcodrene>animal cuts any day of the week. I have used all 3 and and norco is number 1 for me, closely followed by alphamine. Alphamine is currently sold on island supplements if you go that route. I believe nutra has a good deal on norco right now as well.

JJW265

Awards
Alphamine or norcodrene>animal cuts any day of the week. I have used all 3 and and norco is number 1 for me, closely followed by alphamine. Alphamine is currently sold on island supplements if you go that route. I believe nutra has a good deal on norco right now as well.
Thanks man. The more i look into these two, the more i wanna try it.. cant wait to order this.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Cuts I like how comprehensive the formula is. That said, I havent used the PES burners and they are certainly quite popular and amazingly well rated.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alphamine or norcodrene without question, and I don't say that because I'm biased. Animals cuts is mostly just caffeine derivatives and green tea at the end of the day

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would also give another vote to Alphamine.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Cuts I like how comprehensive the formula is. That said, I havent used the PES burners and they are certainly quite popular and amazingly well rated.
Animal cuts stacks so well with AAv2.

But then again so does both Norco and alphamine

I prefer Norco to alphamine. I drink so much artificial sweetener from all the pres and aminos I take I start to get nervouse adding so much more in so i opt for caps

But I also have stock of Norco and alphamine so I combine them.

I will be weening off the pres and just hitting the fat burners in about 2.5 weeks as my pre workouts so it'll become a non issue

Cliff notes ;

Alphamine over animal cuts
Norco Over animal cuts
AAV2 with whatever decision you make ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^100% agree. Worth every penny. Especially at that sale price.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely, AAv2 stacks nicely with just about every fat burner out there and really amplifies their effects.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not much of a comparison. Alphamine is the way to go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 13
critter11 Supplements 12
ThorBara PES 5