Animal Pak "Cuts"

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried this before, if yes what were your results or did you like it or dislike?
Just picked it i wanna know if its worth it or not can't really believe all results from site thats selling it rather try get some more credible reviews.

Thank you guys and gals

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was great pre-cardio, really helps get a sweat on and push you through.

don’t expect too much and you won’t be too disappointed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I have not ran it before but I know some folks who have and the general consensus was it may be over priced for what you get out of it. I feel there are better cutting products out there that you could check out from iconic formulations or hard rock supplements. Alpha Lean 7 or True Shred would be nice options.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s probably a fair assessment actually from lean, there’s definitely better value products. I can’t knock animal as a brand as I regularly use flex and pak but they could certainly do better re pricing especially with omega and probably with cuts

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was decent. I found the amount of pills on top of what I regularly take to be a little much.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Junk. Don't waste your money. Animal products are almost all overpriced garbage.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried this before, if yes what were your results or did you like it or dislike?
Just picked it i wanna know if its worth it or not can't really believe all results from site thats selling it rather try get some more credible reviews.

Thank you guys and gals
Animal products aren't as great as some people hype them up to be, but not as bad as some people make them out to be either. They are generally on the highly priced side for what they are; which I understand from a business perspective bc their business model is to spend a lot on ads so they have to have the markup to be able to do so.

My personal biggest dislike on it is that I don't like proprietary blends bc you never know how much of what you're getting.

In my opinion, its not a bad product but there are better things you can get for the money.

For example:

If you wanted to go the stimulant free route, Lean Edge offers a lot more active ingredients and no proprietary blends and is available at most sites for less than Animal Cuts. For example, right now you can find it on sale at one place for 26.24 while their sale is going.

If you want to go the stimulant route, Thermagize XT is much stronger than Animal Cuts and is available at most sites for less than Animal Cuts. For example, you can find it on sale right now at one place for 28.12 while their sale is going.

They also make a great stack.

Here are links to the full write ups:

Lean Edge - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/lean-edge-120-caps/

Thermagize XT - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/thermagize-xt-60-caps/

Lean Edge Ingredient Banner.png

Thermagize (AMAZON) BANNER.png

They also make a great stack together.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is thermagize still ‘blow your head off’ strong?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, we dialed back the new version to make it more friendly for everyone to use.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was great pre-cardio, really helps get a sweat on and push you through.

don’t expect too much and you won’t be too disappointed
Yes the sweating is definitely prominent(even without cardio).

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel there are better cutting products out there that you could check out from iconic formulations or hard rock supplements. Alpha Lean 7 or True Shred would be nice options.
Yep iam using iconic formulations laxo along with it so well see what happens.
I generally don't trust laxo for anything major but the review along with my experience with IF I figured id give a try

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was decent. I found the amount of pills on top of what I regularly take to be a little much.
Jesus Christ its a sh$t to of pills especially along with everyday supps. Definitely a con when doing a review on it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep iam using iconic formulations laxo along with it so well see what happens.
I generally don't trust laxo for anything major but the review along with my experience with IF I figured id give a try
Awesome! Anafuse which is a laxo and epicatechin product treats me well with good results so hopefully inconics laxo will do the same for you!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to hijack this thread but the original Thermagize was too much for me. Tossed most of the bottle.

I got the V2 last week and have used it a few times and it's perfect. Great energy, no crash. "feel good" slight euphoric mode to it. Excellent for cardio.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to hijack this thread but the original Thermagize was too much for me. Tossed most of the bottle.

I got the V2 last week and have used it a few times and it's perfect. Great energy, no crash. "feel good" slight euphoric mode to it. Excellent for cardio.
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that you like the new version and I absolutely agree - great energy, no crash, positive mood (almost like it gets you more in the mood or a workout or cardio).

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've been using it for about a week now and haven't noticed any issues with it being too strong. Seems good so far, stacking with lean edge

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, we dialed back the new version to make it more friendly for everyone to use.
Any form of yohimbine causes me to not buy product..can’t stand the feeling even at low dose. Sucks because I love the rest of formula but just can’t do it with yohimbine. Replace the Alpha y with cocoabuterol pleeeeease!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any form of yohimbine causes me to not buy product..can’t stand the feeling even at low dose. Sucks because I love the rest of formula but just can’t do it with yohimbine. Replace the Alpha y with cocoabuterol pleeeeease!!!
I'm sorry but way too many people like the formula the way it is for us to make a change like that. Alpha Yohimbine is very effective in terms of both energy and fat loss. But we make other stim fat burners in the future without it.

Something on Alpha Yohimbine that you may want to consider - there are very few people that can't take Alpha Yohimbine and there are very few people tat Alpha Yohimbine gives Yohimbine like side effects to. But there are a lot of people that think they can't take Alpha Yohimbine and think that it gives Yohimbine like side effects to. The reason? Because real Alpha Yohimbine is insanely expensive and Yohimbine HCI is about 1/3 of the price so there have been a LOT of cases where brands used Yohimbine in the product but stated Alpha Yohimbine on the label. Sometimes the brands did this knowingly, and sometimes its done by contract manufacturers without their knowledge or without the cm evening knowing and is because the cm may be price shopping Alpha Yohimbine and jump on a 'great price' that is really a great price because random vendor xyz mixed a kg of Yohimbine and Alpha Yohimbine. Alpha Yohimbine is an ingredient that needs to be gotten thru a very legit supplier and still tested every time.

^^^ I myself thought I couldn't use Alpha Yohimbine. In approx. 2017 I think it was I talked to one of the raw material suppliers that helped bring out Alpha Yohimbine originally. They told me about that, sent me samples and I could take it just fine. Regular Yohimbine makes me feel like I'm getting the flu - shakes, chills, etc. None of that with Alpha Yohimbine. After that, we spent around 1500.00 testing other companies products and it confirmed what they had said as well.

I'm not trying to talk you into anything. There are definitely some people that can't take Alpha Yohimbine, but there are a lot of people that think they can't that can, like was the case with me.