Animal pak

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok guys and gals anyone have experience with the M-stak,Stak (excuse me pronounce wrng)if si
-which one
Did you like it
-What did you get from it
-Was it worth it
-would you use it again

It can be any of the AP products I just want some feedback on your experience or opions,suggestions etc.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
FYI Animal Pak is a specific product, the multi-vitamin

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the correction you're absolutely right..

Now do you have any helpful information to offer about specifically the items listed above?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used it awhile back just cause i wanted to give it a shot for myself because Animal is a big name in the supp industry. I used M-Stak and I personally didn't get much out of it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are great products for what they are. If you don’t like pills and tabs skip it as each pak is like 10 pills. This is twice a day.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried them based on reviews. On top of my other pills, it was a bit much and some of them are pretty big.
Unless you love taking pills, skip it, and go minimal on vitamins, but support where needed with food sources.

Fish Oil / Omega 3/6 is a great example. (Sardines or Fish; e.g., Mackerel)
You get your protein too.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried them based on reviews. On top of my other pills, it was a bit much and some of them are pretty big.
Unless you love taking pills, skip it, and go minimal on vitamins, but support where needed with food sources.

Fish Oil / Omega 3/6 is a great example. (Sardines or Fish; e.g., Mackerel)
You get your protein too.
I don't mind the pills but as you stated all that the pills offer can be attained by other more convenient means..Thanks guys

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used it awhile back just cause i wanted to give it a shot for myself because Animal is a big name in the supp industry. I used M-Stak and I personally didn't get much out of it.
My same reasons for possibly giving it a shot along with creatine,mk677 and daily supps as a bridge..But yea thinking passing on this would probably be best option...