Angcd3 is going to sleep and grow with Somnidren GH Ultra (Sponsored)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last nights shoulder work out was very very short... All of one total set.. lol. Not sure what I did but either pulled something or pinched a nerve in my neck and there was no way i could do shoulders, so I just did cardio 5 miles on the treadmill, I hate running on the treadmill but I had to do something.

Last night was night 5 with this sup, 5 down about 30 minutes before I get into bed... 11:30 ...then its lights out, lol. 5:45 up alert awake and ready to go!
That sucks brother. hows it feeling?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
That sucks brother. hows it feeling?
its weird. it feels completely fine today..... So i have no idea what was gonig on.. or what I did.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its weird. it feels completely fine today..... So i have no idea what was gonig on.. or what I did.
If you ever get a knot hairygrandpa posted a video how to use a wooden spoon. this sh it works! it's amazing.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok so Friday and Saturday night I did not take Somnidren .. and both mornings I could tell the difference.. toook me longer to fully wake up and get going and was not near as alert as the other days .. back on it tonight .. will report back in the morning ..

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Studhorse is still waiting for his glute spread

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ok so Friday and Saturday night I did not take Somnidren .. and both mornings I could tell the difference.. toook me longer to fully wake up and get going and was not near as alert as the other days .. back on it tonight .. will report back in the morning ..
Yup I feel the same way I feel my workouts are also better when I'm on it

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Im a zzyquil addict.. I might have to get some of this sh1t

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Yup I feel the same way I feel my workouts are also better when I'm on it
Agreed i definitely feel like I got more sleep then what I actually did when i take it

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Im a zzyquil addict.. I might have to get some of this sh1t
I've never taken zyquil so I can't compare but this just kind of relaxes you .. gives you what I'm assuming is a better quality of sleep but does not leave you groggy or anything like that even if you wake up in the middle of night which I did the night it snowed just to see how much we were getting .. I know thorsdad31 has woken up with his little guys in the middle of the night a couple of times so he could answer that part better ...

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken zyquil so I can't compare but this just kind of relaxes you .. gives you what I'm assuming is a better quality of sleep but does not leave you groggy or anything like that even if you wake up in the middle of night which I did the night it snowed just to see how much we were getting .. I know thorsdad31 has woken up with his little guys in the middle of the night a couple of times so he could answer that part better ...
Unfortunately I've been up in the middle of the night alot the last week my little guy is getting more teeth so he hasn't been sleeping to good but fortunately I have this product I get into such a deep sleep 1 hour of sleep feels like 3 for me literally the wife and I was up till 1 last night catching up on walking dead our favorite show I went to sleep a bit after 1 got up a lil after 2 to help her out and I thought it was later then that I felt refreshed as for going back to sleep I fall back asleep much faster while on this u might wana try it mmorso

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I've been up in the middle of the night alot the last week my little guy is getting more teeth so he hasn't been sleeping to good but fortunately I have this product I get into such a deep sleep 1 hour of sleep feels like 3 for me literally the wife and I was up till 1 last night catching up on walking dead our favorite show I went to sleep a bit after 1 got up a lil after 2 to help her out and I thought it was later then that I felt refreshed as for going back to sleep I fall back asleep much faster while on this u might wana try it mmorso
Thanks bud I'm gonna give it a go... with the baby coming I'll be up and down all night... any day now too.

I'll stack it with Invictus and will have my bases covered

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Also the walking dead is our favorite show too!! Actually watching the mid season premier now .. hopefully your little guy gets his teeth in soon that's no fun bro ... but I agree with everything 100%

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud I'm gonna give it a go... with the baby coming I'll be up and down all night... any day now too.

I'll stack it with Invictus and will have my bases covered
Awesome kids are a blessing

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Also the walking dead is our favorite show too!! Actually watching the mid season premier now .. hopefully your little guy gets his teeth in soon that's no fun bro ... but I agree with everything 100%
Sweet I have it recorded the wife and I are hoping to watch it when are lil dudes crash we use to watch it while our 2 year old would be playing but when he started paying more attention to the TV we didn't think it was a good idea lol hope they start kikn @$$ again but I kinda like negan

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Sweet I have it recorded the wife and I are hoping to watch it when are lil dudes crash we use to watch it while our 2 year old would be playing but when he started paying more attention to the TV we didn't think it was a good idea lol hope they start kikn @$$ again but I kinda like negan
Yeah might be a little much for the little guy .. lol great episode .. but your right I like Negan too

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yeah might be a little much for the little guy .. lol great episode .. but your right I like Negan too
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is awesome his swag cracks me up

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is awesome his swag cracks me up
No doubt homie.. he plays Negan perfectly!!!.. I like him..but at the same time i want to choke the h3ll out of him too..lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok so last night I was back on Somnidren.. And this morning I could totally tell the difference. Didn't get to bed until around 12 woke up at 5:45 and was wide awake and got right out of bed. Slept great even thought I did wake up twice because of the insane wind we are having. Sounded like the roof was going to rip off my house! So far this is a great product and does exactly what is says it will do!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother! So glad the magic somnidren sleepy pills are doing the trick for ya.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Awesome brother! So glad the magic somnidren sleepy pills are doing the trick for ya.
No doubt bro.. totally doing their job!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Last nights work out was a another high volume incline session.

1-2 135 15
2-4 185 12
5-26( yes 26) 225 first 3rd i was getting 10-12 then 8 last 3rd i was only getting 5-6

Chest at the end was done... !

As far as sleep goes took them and it really just more of the same . had a great sleep woke up very well rested and ready to go, although my chest is sore as H3ll today..lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last nights work out was a another high volume incline session.

1-2 135 15
2-4 185 12
5-26( yes 26) 225 first 3rd i was getting 10-12 then 8 last 3rd i was only getting 5-6

Chest at the end was done... !

As far as sleep goes took them and it really just more of the same . had a great sleep woke up very well rested and ready to go, although my chest is sore as H3ll today..lol
Don't post that kind of a chest workout with out a Chest Nood! I cant stand it! lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Don't post that kind of a chest workout with out a Chest Nood! I cant stand it! lol
ha,... i posted a video over on the BPS challange thread the other day.. that should hold you off for a while..lmao

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ha,... i posted a video over on the BPS challange thread the other day.. that should hold you off for a while..lmao
You know better than that!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
lol its not "that" kind of video.........!!!!!
Feeling guilty about the type of content you and Studhorse share, eh? I was referring to your lifting video, but I see what else you guys do....

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Feeling guilty about the type of content you and Studhorse share, eh? I was referring to your lifting video, but I see what else you guys do....
Dont judge me..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont judge, We always have room for more! :naughty:

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So the Somnidren is still treating me very well. Every time I have taken it I have woken much more rested then normal, with the same (or less on some nights ) amount of sleep I usually get. As a result i have had more energy through out the day and even at the gym in the evenings. .. Work out updates..

Tuesday was a high volume back day..

5 sets of pullups for 10
8 sets of tbar rows for 10
8 sets of seated rows
10 sets of bar rows
superset 6 sets high rope pulls and strait arm pull downs..

Wed was an off day since I took my daughter to practice, she getting ready to go the National Indoor Field hockey Championships(proud daddy just putting that out there)...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a bad ass back routine!!! Post a back spread for Studhorse followed by a glute spread

Awesome news with your daughter too.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
That looks like a bad ass back routine!!! Post a back spread for Studhorse followed by a glute spread

Thanks man.. really proud of her... ! nah I think FireTitan has him covered today!! he should be good lol

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Idk Studhorse never tires from man noods.
Studhorse is to man noods as mmorso is to thick chick pics

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the Somnidren is still treating me very well. Every time I have taken it I have woken much more rested then normal, with the same (or less on some nights ) amount of sleep I usually get. As a result i have had more energy through out the day and even at the gym in the evenings. .. Work out updates..

Tuesday was a high volume back day..

5 sets of pullups for 10
8 sets of tbar rows for 10
8 sets of seated rows
10 sets of bar rows
superset 6 sets high rope pulls and strait arm pull downs..

Wed was an off day since I took my daughter to practice, she getting ready to go the National Indoor Field hockey Championships(proud daddy just putting that out there)...
You should be proud! Enjoy the times they will be gone before you know it!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes and Yes!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
How's it goin angcd3?
Hey bro sorry I haven't poster for a couple days.. my best friends dad passed away and had to travel for the funeral then while I was there my daughter called us and said my son was sick so we had to head home and get him looked at turns out he has strep throat .. so the little dudes been down for the count ..

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro sorry I haven't poster for a couple days.. my best friends dad passed away and had to travel for the funeral then while I was there my daughter called us and said my son was sick so we had to head home and get him looked at turns out he has strep throat .. so the little dudes been down for the count ..
Sounds like a rough week homie

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
But as as far as the somnideren goes it's been great .. the other night forgot to take it .. and could definitely tell the next morning .. I took it last night before bed .. and I actually slept till 9:00 am.. strait through I can't tell you the last time I've slept that late ! It's honesty an awesome sleep/recovery aid and really enjoying it .. I always wake much more rested .. and ready to go .. and have much better energy throughout the day as well !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Sounds like a rough week homie
Yeah bro ..fortunately we got him on antibiotics and he's starting to feel a little better tonight for the first time ..

Tonight's the first time I've really even looked at my phone this weekend

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro ..fortunately we got him on antibiotics and he's starting to feel a little better tonight for the first time ..
It's one thing for u to be sick but when your kids are sick it sucks bro praying for u guys

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
It's one thing for u to be sick but when your kids are sick it sucks bro praying for u guys
Brother I appreciate it .. I feel you... sucks when they are sick .. always wish it was just me that was sick and not them.. always feel helpless because there not much you can do but be there for them and pray they get well as fast as possible

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But as as far as the somnideren goes it's been great .. the other night forgot to take it .. and could definitely tell the next morning .. I took it last night before bed .. and I actually slept till 9:00 am.. strait through I can't tell you the last time I've slept that late ! It's honesty an awesome sleep/recovery aid and really enjoying it .. I always wake much more rested .. and ready to go .. and have much better energy throughout the day as well !
Sounds like this is some good stuff. Is it better than just ZMA.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope the little man gets better soon! They heal pretty fast at that age. My granddaughter had it and was running around the house 2 days later.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Hope the little man gets better soon! They heal pretty fast at that age. My granddaughter had it and was running around the house 2 days later.
I appreciate it brother ..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Sounds like this is some good stuff. Is it better than just ZMA.
What I like most about it is it just seems to relax and gives you what I'm assuming is a deeper sleep .. but it has never left my groggy even if I've woken up for something in the middle of the night also falling back asleep is easier too

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am glad things are looking better for your child! I hate when my children get sick. Glad to see somnidren is treating you well!