Andros: A User's Guide

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patrick Arnold said
"Androsterone 50 androgenic 30 anabolic

Epiandrosterone 2 androgenic no entry anabolic".
Maybe in their original form? Since they both convert to the same target hormone.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe in their original form? Since they both convert to the same target hormone.
Since Epiandrosterone is the precursor of the target hormone (DHT), its intrinsic activity is irrelevant....

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since Epiandrosterone is the precursor of the target hormone (DHT), its intrinsic activity is irrelevant....
So all of it converts before having a chance to do anything?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So all of it converts before having a chance to do anything?
That's exactly the idea behind Pro-Hormones: your body converts the precursors into active metabolites exerting the desired effect.
Compounds active in their own right fall into a different category...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok

Is it safe to use an OTC PCT if i use these Super Andros as directed on the label?

Recommended 100 mg of Super 1 and 4.

For the PCT i have Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist.
Well 100mg isn't going to do anything
Your really only getting 70 some odd mg's of each.
No gains, no sides, no sides, no pct!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick Arnold said
"Androsterone 50 androgenic 30 anabolic

Epiandrosterone 2 androgenic no entry anabolic".
Face palm.

This is androsterone

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448731315.238010.jpg

This is epi androsterone
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448731393.125310.jpg

This is dht
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448731454.772338.jpg

See the 3 position? It has a hydroxy group.

See how one is solid, one isn't? That's differentiating between alpha an beta position.
But it doesn't matter because the target hormone is dht.

Vida numbers should be taken with a grain of salt, there is more to it than you are aware of.

nick76

nick76

Awards
I have been looking for a decent writeup on andros for weeks now, and lo and behold, the one and only yates does it again.

thisguycali

Awards
thanks guys.

In the beginner cycle example you gave as 220/220/220/220. Since these super 1 and 4 come in 50mg each pill should i run at 200/200/200/200 or 250/250/250/250?

And for the PCT i could run Nolvadex, could i run the Nolva at the same recommend doses you gave in the example for Clomid?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand chemistry like all of you do. Can you explain why it's "face palm" worthy?
It's face palm because your discussing vida numbers without understanding them.

I have a copy of vida, you have to look at what is being compared, method of administration, then understand that things don't always go how they do in a lab setting.

Epistane according to vida is extremely more potent than pheraplex, and superdrol but we know that isn't the case.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys.

In the beginner cycle example you gave as 220/220/220/220. Since these super 1 and 4 come in 50mg each pill should i run at 200/200/200/200 or 250/250/250/250?

And for the PCT i could run Nolvadex, could i run the Nolva at the same recommend doses you gave in the example for Clomid?
1-Andro and 4-Andro come in 110mg capsules (hence the 220-330 figures), the Epi-Andro comes in 250mg Capsules.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh, kind of. But isn't that the point? To ask questions to learn more?
I guess. It's tough cause I'm lazy an don't want to finger type long explanations on my phone.

Chemistry gets pretty complicated an is tough to discuss explain on my phone.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
1-Andro and 4-Andro come in 110mg capsules (hence the 220-330 figures), the Epi-Andro comes in 250mg Capsules.
Where?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me personally I'd run 4-dhea at 600-1000mg
And 1-dhea at 500-800mg

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Wish someone would come out with a product which that was financially possible ^

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Andro the giant (4-andro) and super mandro (1-andro) by hrs come in 110mg caps. Their epiandro is called androvar and comes in 100mg caps. Think there are a few other companies that dose this high also.

Looking forward to see what OL brings to the scene!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Andro the giant (4-andro) and super mandro (1-andro) by hrs come in 110mg caps. Their epiandro is called androvar and comes in 100mg caps. Think there are a few other companies that dose this high also.

Thanks. I think I've looked into androvar before, I'll probably try that while I wait for OL to come out with their version.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I think I've looked into androvar before, I'll probably try that while I wait for OL to come out with their version.
Ya man I ran all three together and liked it. Saw some decent strength gains mostly. A little size.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ya man I ran all three together and liked it. Saw some decent strength gains mostly. A little size.
I ran epiandro for 4 weeks as part of a product that included epiandro and MK 677. I was limited on Dosing because it was 75mg epiandro and 10mg MK per cap. Didn't want to exceed 20mg MK so I could only run 150mg epiandro. Even then, I saw awesome strength increases and my water retention decreased greatly. Vascularity, definition, it all came through.
I can only imagine what a proper dose will do for me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will definitely be putting out a very competitive product, you will be happy with the price point and dosages.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I ran epiandro for 4 weeks as part of a product that included epiandro and MK 677. I was limited on Dosing because it was 75mg epiandro and 10mg MK per cap. Didn't want to exceed 20mg MK so I could only run 150mg epiandro. Even then, I saw awesome strength increases and my water retention decreased greatly. Vascularity, definition, it all came through.
I can only imagine what a proper dose will do for me.
Beast mode for sure

thisguycali

Awards
Im a little confused now.

For the Super 1 Andro, the label says:
3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one 50mg
6,7-dihydroxybergamottin 45% 15 mg
Piperine 5 mg

For the Super 4 Andro:
3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one 50mg
Piperine 5 mg

I thought the 3b-enanthoxyandrost was the chemical of concern. I don't see where it says 110mg? even adding everything active doesn't come up to 110mg.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Piperine 5 mg

For the Super 4 Andro:
Piperine 5 mg

I thought the 3b-enanthoxyandrost was the chemical of concern. I don't see where it says 110mg? even adding everything active doesn't come up to 110mg.
Wow, those doses are low...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Piperine 5 mg

For the Super 4 Andro:
Piperine 5 mg

They're talking about different brands. That's iml you posted.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, those doses are low...
Piperine and bergamottin will help prevent breakdown of the compound in the liver but it is still going to make both passes. You will still need 4 to 6 caps at 50mg to see results imo, that might get real expensive and real quick.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
We will definitely be putting out a very competitive product, you will be happy with the price point and dosages.
Olympus always does, you're not telling me anything new lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing post. I've been reading about this supposed PHs that are "as safe as it gets" (regarding 1-andro) and I'm glad it's all compiled into this post.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People don't realize even pp andromass was esterfied 1-dhea&esterfied 4-dhea, 150mg of each with 2 servings a day giving you 300mg each, an you still wanted 2 bottles at least.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

They should make some caps with full dose so you should only take lets say 4 tabs a day for full dose

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

They should make some caps with full dose so you should only take lets say 4 tabs a day for full dose
Well with 110 mg for 4-andro and 1-andro and 100mg for epiandro in the products listed above, wouldn't you only be taking 4 caps (maybe more) per day?

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Well with 110 mg for 4-andro and 1-andro and 100mg for epiandro in the products listed above, wouldn't you only be taking 4 caps (maybe more) per day?
Ya if they combined all three into one product that would be cool. It was a pain in the ass taking all those caps. After cycle support and other standard supps like fish oil and multivitamins I think I was taking like 25-30ish caps throughout the day lol. Maybe more idk. Felt like a crackhead

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ya if they combined all three into one product that would be cool. It was a pain in the ass taking all those caps. After cycle support and other standard supps like fish oil and multivitamins I think I was taking like 25-30ish caps throughout the day lol. Maybe more idk. Felt like a crackhead
I know exactly how you feel. Even if I'm off cycle or not taking any orals I take a LOT of pills

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I made a post in here yesterday... If they put all of the stuff in one pill. So you would only need about 4 of them a day..When you take alot of other stuff its a pain with 1000 caps a day.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I made a post in here yesterday... If they put all of the stuff in one pill. So you would only need about 4 of them a day..When you take alot of other stuff its a pain with 1000 caps a day.
Oh okay I misunderstood. I was thinking in terms of if you were only running one compound at a time.
Yeah it'd be awesome if you could have all three at good doses in a reasonable amount of pills.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the education yates84

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll want to space dosages out about every 4 hours, with a big dose pre workout.

So probably 220mg 3-4 times a day for each.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
You'll want to space dosages out about every 4 hours, with a big dose pre workout.

So probably 220mg 3-4 times a day for each.
¨Would be feckin awesometho :D

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
thinking of going into Androvar... first cycle.

mainly to recomp and loose some waist inches. Would BLRs rebirth work instead of Clomid or Nolva?
one more question, for the OCT, as its not liver toxic do you need that?

with Androvar, from what I could read, users didnt report any nasty sides... any advise here is welcome...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thinking of going into Androvar... first cycle.

mainly to recomp and loose some waist inches. Would BLRs rebirth work instead of Clomid or Nolva?
one more question, for the OCT, as its not liver toxic do you need that?

with Androvar, from what I could read, users didnt report any nasty sides... any advise here is welcome...
You won't really get too many gains out of androvar, I would definitely stack it with 1 andro. Androvar or epiandro is a good "test base" since it turns into dht and it also stimulates the central nervous system.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yates,
Could epiandro cause an elevation in total testosterone on blood work do you think?
Or, if it did (as in my case), is there a chance there's something different in the caps? Or, is DHT and testosterone so molecularly close to each other that labs have a difficult time separating the 2 or something? I'm still trying to figure out why my total test levels came back at 1200 when using high doses of epiandro.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yates,
Could epiandro cause an elevation in total testosterone on blood work do you think?
Or, if it did (as in my case), is there a chance there's something different in the caps? Or, is DHT and testosterone so molecularly close to each other that labs have a difficult time separating the 2 or something? I'm still trying to figure out why my total test levels came back at 1200 when using high doses of epiandro.
I don't see how that's possible, epiandro should suppress natural test. Aren't you on trt? There is definitely something else playing a role in your test increase.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't see how that's possible, epiandro should suppress natural test. Aren't you on trt? There is definitely something else playing a role in your test increase.
Yes, on Androgel, before using epiandro test level was 350 (applying Androgel on clean shaved skin), on epiandro (same dose of Androgel) test level was 1200, after epiandro (still same dose of Androgel), total test was 155 (applying on clean but completely unshaved skin, and I'm a hairy SOB lol). So, there's a couple minor confounding factors, but obviously the biggest difference points to the epiandro.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, on Androgel, before using epiandro test level was 350 (applying Androgel on clean shaved skin), on epiandro (same dose of Androgel) test level was 1200, after epiandro (still same dose of Androgel), total test was 155 (applying on clean but completely unshaved skin, and I'm a hairy SOB lol). So, there's a couple minor confounding factors, but obviously the biggest difference points to the epiandro.
You have definitely got me curious, will look into it and report back ;)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not aware of any crossreaction but anything is possible. That being said, your TRT sucks if it keeps you at 155-350. Find a new doc!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not aware of any crossreaction but anything is possible. That being said, your TRT sucks if it keeps you at 155-350. Find a new doc!
I'm interested in what his next bloodwork says with no epiandro again. Could be the Androgel just hadn't reached full saturation and during the test with the epiandro the Androgel had finally reached full saturation. Too many variables with the info we have. GreenMachineX when do you have more bloods lined up?