Andros: A User's Guide

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest and Super-2 were pills, so not sure I'm buying "production issues" on those. If other companies are discontinuing 11KT, 2-Andro, and Trest (are there any? I know there is an XI-KT, that still in production?) it "looks" like what happened with SARMs - legal scare letters from someone? Total guess, feel free to tell me I'm on cr@ck.
i think you are right .
but that would make you wonder why not keep it going at UK retailer?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Trest and Super-2 were pills, so not sure I'm buying "production issues" on those. If other companies are discontinuing 11KT, 2-Andro, and Trest (are there any? I know there is an XI-KT, that still in production?) it "looks" like what happened with SARMs - legal scare letters from someone? Total guess, feel free to tell me I'm on cr@ck.
If any of those anabolics are available from any US-based manufacturer in the coming months, I would suggest that it will most likely only be fly-by-night or fringe companies that are producing them. I may eventually stand corrected...

You're not on crack! Letters get sent to supplement companies all the time, asking them to prove that their supplements are DSHEA compliant. There are always other things going on behind the scenes as well. Big companies suing smaller companies...contract supplement suppliers being in the cross-hairs of the governement...etc.

It's a very small industry (despite the actual size of it) and when a few comapnies feel the heat directly, most of the others feel it in an indirect way.

I'm certainly not speaking for any company mentioned here or elsewhere, but for the health and longevity of a company, producing supplements that are without a doubt DSHEA-compliant is much easier and safer than being on a big stage with a spotlight on you and then having to undertake a battle which most companies could not possibly afford. The "grey area" is a lot closer to black than it is to white, in my humble opinion.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be better - 1-ad, epi andro and XI-KT? or the same cycle with 4-ad added?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What would be better - 1-ad, epi andro and XI-KT? or the same cycle with 4-ad added?
I haven't used 11-KT yet, but from all the write-ups, it seems to be well suited for Cutting. The 1-Andro is usually used to gain in a surplus and the Epi and 4-AD are considered DHT or Test Bases. 1-Andro and Epi are dry, 4-AD is wet.

I would think it depends on your goal. On a cut, 11-KT and Epi. On a bulk, 1-Andro and 4-AD, and adding Epi hits the HPT(G)A from both sides as far as a base goes - DHT (ready made without the need for 5aR, and some AI like activity), and T (also can 5aR into DHT, and some Estrogen for healthy lipids and joints and many other benefits).

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used 11-KT yet, but from all the write-ups, it seems to be well suited for Cutting. The 1-Andro is usually used to gain in a surplus and the Epi and 4-AD are considered DHT or Test Bases. 1-Andro and Epi are dry, 4-AD is wet.

I would think it depends on your goal. On a cut, 11-KT and Epi. On a bulk, 1-Andro and 4-AD, and adding Epi hits the HPT(G)A from both sides as far as a base goes - DHT (ready made without the need for 5aR, and some AI like activity), and T (also can 5aR into DHT, and some Estrogen for healthy lipids and joints and many other benefits).
I have used KT before and was very good! also used 1-ad,4-ad and epi together before. Was very good... Oh I thought Epi just converted into DHT?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
As I read it, it came across that it converts to DHT and T
Ah, I see. Nah, "Both Sides" = DHT from Epi, and T (with further conversion to DHT and Estrogen) from 4-AD is what I meant.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
caloric surplus and im leaning out and muscle is full recovery is awesome too and I have been having badass pump
Yeah buddy, it actually surprised me how effective sup3r-11 was. I was on a ketogenic diet and in an aggressive kcal deficit and noticed slight strength gains (mostly arms).

I absolutely love the stuff. I would love to stack it with Epiandro... Too bad they discontinued it

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah buddy, it actually surprised me how effective sup3r-11 was. I was on a ketogenic diet and in an aggressive kcal deficit and noticed slight strength gains (mostly arms).

I absolutely love the stuff. I would love to stack it with Epiandro... Too bad they discontinued it
seems like TRULY anything works it gets discontinued

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the current best company making andros for absorbtion and strength??

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
If they make all of these mild compounds illegal, might as well get the good stuff....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the current best company making andros for absorbtion and strength??

Olympus UK
Nutra Innovations
Alpha Gainz
Sparta Nutrition
Hard Rock Supplements

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Well point being with at least having the andro's legal you don't have to worry about sourcing, which I am sure is a lot of peoples issue.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol if Andros become illegal that would be hilarious

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would I benefit from running 4-ad for 4-6weeks or so into anoth 4-6 of Super-11, 1 ad and epi?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started on Saturday 4-AD and Nano 1T from Fusion Supplements for 4 weeks but might as well extend it to 8.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Would I benefit from running 4-ad for 4-6weeks or so into anoth 4-6 of Super-11, 1 ad and epi?
Personally, I'd say the 4-ad for another time. If your going for a cut then use the Epi. If its for bulk/recomp, switch the Epi with 4-ad.

Testosterone always seems cleaner and a better choice than DHT. **** hairloss.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I'd say the 4-ad for another time. If your going for a cut then use the Epi. If its for bulk/recomp, switch the Epi with 4-ad.

Testosterone always seems cleaner and a better choice than DHT. **** hairloss.
What about 4ad weeks 1-4 1-ad weeks 2-8 & epi-andro weeks 4-8?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What about 4ad weeks 1-4 1-ad weeks 2-8 & epi-andro weeks 4-8?
Well it would basically be

Testosterone 1-4
DHT 4-8
1-andro 2-8

You could do that considering you would have a base the whole time. But by the time the 4-ad and epi kick in, they'll only have a week or so left each. That's why I was saying do one or the other.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Testosterone 1-4
DHT 4-8
1-andro 2-8

You could do that considering you would have a base the whole time. But by the time the 4-ad and epi kick in, they'll only have a week or so left each. That's why I was saying do one or the other.
Ok bro no sweat! Ill prob just do 1-ad and 4-ad... I ran stano at 1200mg last time and it hardened me up nicely.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Testosterone 1-4
DHT 4-8
1-andro 2-8

I have Sup3r-11 to chuck in as well

jathan_howe

Awards

Unless they just ran out, Nutriverse still has some. And if they don't have it, Iron Legion makes XI-KT

CM2020

Awards
I am aware that 4-andro has a slight conversion to estrogen. When taking both 1-Andro and 4-Andro together is it necessary to take an aromatase inhibitor while on cycle for 4 weeks?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am aware that 4-andro has a slight conversion to estrogen.
When taking both 1-Andro and 4-Andro together is it necessary to take an aromatase inhibitor while on cycle for 4 weeks?
First to address your question, some people find an OTC AI like SNS Inhibit E works
just fine for something as mild as 4-Andro.

I also like BLR Letrone too.

Now to address something you said. 4 weeks is too short for an Andro cycle. Most of
the effects don't start happending until week 3. 6 weeks would be the normal length,
and some do 8 weeks with the proper cycle supports.