Andros: A User's Guide

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Got some new super epi on the way:) need my 4 andro released damnit

thisguycali

Awards
Thank you again. And will the dosing for clomid be the same if going the RC route? or should i up the dose incase of diluted product?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thank you again. And will the dosing for clomid be the same if going the RC route? or should i up the dose incase of diluted product?
The dosing prescribed in the OP should be ample regardless of source. The product would likely have to be grossly diluted for it to prove ineffective.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Super-1 and Super-4 andros now available at Strong Supplement Shop, 15% discount.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea how long the Sup3r Epi discount will be going on at PHW?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Any idea how long the Sup3r Epi discount will be going on at PHW?
If it finishes before you are ready to purchase I will sort you out a discount code at nutriverse if you like.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
yates84 are you going to add Super Ra DHEA and 19-Nor, 7-DHEA, 5-DHEA and 2 androsterone?

I am having difficulty discerning the difference between Super Ra DHEA and Androsterone... isn't super just an esterfied version? Does this help with absorption?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it generally recommended to stop stims while using 1 andro or epiandro?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using pes Norcodrene with ol epi andro and nothing was advised against that stack.
nor sure about stim bombs though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been taking a **** load of stims because of school and exams, been on epiandro for 6 and a half weeks and no issues have arisen from the combo

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking a **** load of stims because of school and exams, been on epiandro for 6 and a half weeks and no issues have arisen from the combo
What dose are you on, Im guessing more then 300mg like most products say take a day?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What dose are you on, Im guessing more then 300mg like most products say take a day?
450mg from Alpha Gainz's Alpha Stano product. 150-300mg preworkout and the rest dosed throughout the rest of the day.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Yeah, but you're a particular kind of special. Stimmy McStimmeister.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah, but you're a particular kind of special. Stimmy McStimmeister.
Lmao! And yet somehow I can't handle more than a half scoop of Stimul8

clown007

clown007

Awards
Lmao! And yet somehow I can't handle more than a half scoop of Stimul8
Cuz it is powdered energy! I believe scientists are looking to use Stimul8 as a new fuel source so we no longer rely on fossil fuels! Just something I read somewhere :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 are you going to add Super Ra DHEA and 19-Nor, 7-DHEA, 5-DHEA and 2 androsterone?

I am having difficulty discerning the difference between Super Ra DHEA and Androsterone... isn't super just an esterfied version? Does this help with absorption?
We've got all of the info on all of these products in our company sub forum. I don't think I should add anything to this thread because it could be considered "stepping on toes" and I don't want to cause any problems. Maybe a new andro thread will go down for these!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yes! I love stimul8, for sure one of the strongest pwo's I've tried yet.
Oh yeah a scoop of stimul8 and a DMAA cap will yield a crazy pump.
Alright you guys are nuts. I love my stims but somehow can't do a full scoop of Stimul8, let alone adding DMAA to it... Wtf!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright you guys are nuts. I love my stims but somehow can't do a full scoop of Stimul8, let alone adding DMAA to it... Wtf!
If you need some help with them, shoot them to me I love it! that's about how I feel when I'm all jacked up, lol but I love it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If you need some help with them, shoot them to me I love it! that's about how I feel when I'm all jacked up, lol but I love it.
HULKFIRE - stim make Fire CRAZY in GYM

dman1

Awards
edje007 NewAgeMayan yates84

quick question can i dose the epi andro(Which im getting from OL as well dosed at 250mg per pill 60 pills) at 250mg(1pill) just once in the morning along side my morning dose of epistane?(runnning ep15tane at 45/day for 6 weeks, yes i know the stack is very dry but i have pre existing pubertal gyno and i have my mind set on this)
because if i dose 250 twice a day that chit is expensive and also will only last me 4 weeks
what do you think is better 250/day in one dose or 8 weeks or 500/day two doses for 4 weeks
OR MAYBE 250 once in the morning on off days and 500 ED(1 in the morning 1 pre wkt) on my 3 wkt days every week for a total of 6 weeks?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

quick question can i dose the epi andro(Which im getting from OL as well dosed at 250mg per pill 60 pills) at 250mg(1pill) just once in the morning along side my morning dose of epistane?(runnning ep15tane at 45/day for 6 weeks, yes i know the stack is very dry but i have pre existing pubertal gyno and i have my mind set on this)
because if i dose 250 twice a day that chit is expensive and also will only last me 4 weeks
what do you think is better 250/day in one dose or 8 weeks or 500/day two doses for 4 weeks
OR MAYBE 250 once in the morning on off days and 500 ED(1 in the morning 1 pre wkt) on my 3 wkt days every week for a total of 6 weeks?
I'll let the smarter fellows answer the rest but you're only working out 3 days a week on cycle? Bro... GET IN THE GYM

dman1

Awards
I'll let the smarter fellows answer the rest but you're only working out 3 days a week on cycle? Bro... GET IN THE GYM
Hey man thanks for the reply im a boxer i train with my boxing team 3x a week for atleast 2 hours tuesday thursday saturday and i have a very hard 3x a week fullbody strength program on monday wednesday friday which takes me about 1.5 hours( basically the texas method just with added accessory movements for extra hypertrophy in the muscles that arent fully hit by the main compounds) lifting more than 3x a week is not really an option. if i lift before boxing i will be tired for boxing which is my priority and i dont want my form to degrade, i cant lift after boxing because my boxing gym doesnt have squat racks or benches just dumbells up to 80 lbs and a smith, plus at that point i would be spending up to 4 hours in the gym and with my college schedule i cant afford to

NewAgeMayan

Awards

With something like this, Id prefer to dose lower for longer. I think you are more likely to experience better progression dosing half as much but for twice as long.

An obvious exception to this generalisation is if you proposed to use a dose that is 'too' low, ie if you said 100mg/d for 10 weeks. Relatively speaking, we can be reasonably sure that a daily dose of 250mg is adequately effective, whereas a daily dose of 100mg would likely be negligible at best.

dman1

Awards
With something like this, Id prefer to dose lower for longer. I think you are more likely to experience better progression dosing half as much but for twice as long.

An obvious exception to this generalisation is if you proposed to use a dose that is 'too' low, ie if you said 100mg/d for 10 weeks. Relatively speaking, we can be reasonably sure that a daily dose of 250mg is adequately effective, whereas a daily dose of 100mg would likely be negligible at best.
yates84 NewAgeMayan BamBam0319 edje007
Hey thanks for answering my question! so 250 a day in a single dose is fine even with the short hallf life? what do you think about 250 on off days and 500 in two doses 3x a week before lifting for 6 weeks or maybe 250/250/250/500/500/500 what would be the most effective way to dose a single bottle of sup3r epi 60 caps? please keep in mind i already ordered 1 bottle ep15tane so i only have enough budget left for one bottle sup3r epi, was gonna buy halo 100 to stack with the ep15tane but decided against it because of the high BP risk(im also perscribed ALOT of adderall for ADHD)

PS im dosing epistane at 60/60/45/45/30/15 tapering down because im worried af about estrogen rebound
oh im welcoming suggestions on more effective dosing for the ep15tane as well

Goals are losing 10-15 lbs of bodyfat in 6 weeks while atleast maintaining muscle im 6' 210-215lbs 15-18bf% not sure because i have large ab muscles that portrude through almost any amount of fat

Thank you for all the replies sorry for the thread derail

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey thanks for answering my question! so 250 a day in a single dose is fine even with the short hallf life? what do you think about 250 on off days and 500 in two doses 3x a week before lifting for 6 weeks or maybe 250/250/250/500/500/500 what would be the most effective way to dose a single bottle of sup3r epi 60 caps? please keep in mind i already ordered 1 bottle ep15tane so i only have enough budget left for one bottle sup3r epi, was gonna buy halo 100 to stack with the ep15tane but decided against it because of the high BP risk(im also perscribed ALOT of adderall for ADHD)

PS im dosing epistane at 60/60/45/45/30/15 tapering down because im worried af about estrogen rebound
Hey man, Id love to give you solid answers to these questions, but without having done the necessary experimentation with dosing such answers require, I am reluctant to steer you in any particular direction. Im not sure how effective (or not) the 'pulse' dosing you propose for training days will be; to be honest, I can see arguments both for and against.

It might be interesting to see what others have to say on this.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Are there any bloods posted anywhere for 1-Andro? The literature says it might slightly suppress the HPTA and should not affect the HDL/LDL ratios. Any hard facts?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Are there any bloods posted anywhere for 1-Andro? The literature says it might slightly suppress the HPTA and should not affect the HDL/LDL ratios. Any hard facts?
Given a range of subjects, there will innevitably be a range of reactions to these compounds; this makes it difficult to predict specifically where you will fall on this range based on where someone else falls.

Unless you get bloods done yourself, it may be best to plan for a potential significant impact on lipids, bp and hormones.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Given a range of subjects, there will innevitably be a range of reactions to these compounds; this makes it difficult to predict specifically where you will fall on this range based on where someone else falls.

Unless you get bloods done yourself, it may be best to plan for a potential significant impact on lipids, bp and hormones.
Yes, that is true. If I were to do a cycle on this compound I would get bloods to get an exact reading of where my body is at However, a set of previously done bloods can give you an idea of what to expect, in general terms.

maresenx

Awards
Im going to run 1-andro @ 220mg and ostarine @20mg. Is it worth adding 4-andro since i heard it works synergisticaly?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, Id love to give you solid answers to these questions, but without having done the necessary experimentation with dosing such answers require, I am reluctant to steer you in any particular direction. Im not sure how effective (or not) the 'pulse' dosing you propose for training days will be; to be honest, I can see arguments both for and against.

It might be interesting to see what others have to say on this.
dman1 is underage so I wouldn't answer any of his questions. At 18 none of this should be any concern to him.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
Im going to run 1-andro @ 220mg and ostarine @20mg. Is it worth adding 4-andro since i heard it works synergisticaly?
Yes. 4ad would be your test base. If not 1 andro will make you very tired and lethargic

NewAgeMayan

Awards
dman1 is underage so I wouldn't answer any of his questions. At 18 none of this should be any concern to him.
Yeah I was almost tempted to delete those earlier replies when I saw him later spamming the forum.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was almost tempted to delete those earlier replies when I saw him later spamming the forum.
I got an infraction over responding to him in another thread :( so I would seriously consider deleting them.

iowaviking11

Awards
been lifting on and off for a few years, more serious over last year. cut down to 179, but no strength. have gotten strength back up but weight is up to 210 and some fat added. would 1-andro be good to increase muscle and strength while cutting down fat. Age 24

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been lifting on and off for a few years, more serious over last year. cut down to 179, but no strength. have gotten strength back up but weight is up to 210 and some fat added. would 1-andro be good to increase muscle and strength while cutting down fat. Age 24
Yes

iowaviking11

Awards
250 a day 7 days a week for how many weeks? have an ai on hand obviously. super pct and seem for pct?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250 a day 7 days a week for how many weeks? have an ai on hand obviously. super pct and seem for pct?
I'd go 6-8 weeks, might even ramp up dosage higher. Serm and super pct are great.

iowaviking11

Awards
I'd go 6-8 weeks, might even ramp up dosage higher. Serm and super pct are great.
what dosage would you recommend. This will be first pro hormone cycle so want to make sure I do it right. How should I dose pct?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what dosage would you recommend. This will be first pro hormone cycle so want to make sure I do it right. How should I dose pct?
Which brand 1andro u have? Better question is, how are the Caps dosed?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The 1-Andro study used 330mg Caps with 6,7 DHB to enhance absorption - so I'd start at that dosage for a first cycle. You'll need (probably, but not definitely) a Hormone/Test Base - of which there are many these days (Dermacrine, 4-AD, Epiandro, Androsterone, and ((more advanced IMO)) Trest).

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When it comes to "having an AI on hand" are the early signs/symptoms obvious when it will be needed? Do some people use it in PCT regardless of any sides?