Will give my week two update with tomorrow's training update

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope. My arms looks huge right now and when I gain, it shows in my arms so that's a sign as well

I'm very sore from yesterday's workout. I added more volume, but I think that's how it needs to be on cycle for a 3 day routine IMO

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope. My arms looks huge right now and when I gain, it shows in my arms so that's a sign as well

I'm very sore from yesterday's workout. I added more volume, but I think that's how it needs to be on cycle for a 3 day routine IMO
Are you noticing increased vascularity? I have definitely noticed it and is something I really like out of this product!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you noticing increased vascularity? I have definitely noticed it and is something I really like out of this product!
says the guy who cant wait for PCT.... lol

AM has me pretty dang interested.... Im wondering if I should do something like AMv3/Tren. instead of UD. Give my liver a break. Or hell just stack um hahah! I guess when another one of those REALLY good coupon codes come out (if ever) I will give it a try. My cycles end up costing around the same amount as a AMv3 anyway... just um... I do run a lot of stuff over it though. We shall see.

R1balla I agree with on cycle training being less = more. After reading a lot of lou simmons, weidler, and WSBB... all guys who are not shy about gear usage, I think 4 times a week for on cycle MAX, 3 days is perfect though for those who aren't advanced (training 10+ years and working with REALLY smart training).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
says the guy who cant wait for PCT.... lol

AM has me pretty dang interested.... Im wondering if I should do something like AMv3/Tren. instead of UD. Give my liver a break. Or hell just stack um hahah! I guess when another one of those REALLY good coupon codes come out (if ever) I will give it a try. My cycles end up costing around the same amount as a AMv3 anyway... just um... I do run a lot of stuff over it though. We shall see.

R1balla I agree with on cycle training being less = more. After reading a lot of lou simmons, weidler, and WSBB... all guys who are not shy about gear usage, I think 4 times a week for on cycle MAX, 3 days is perfect though for those who aren't advanced (training 10+ years and working with REALLY smart training).
Yea I liked the run just ready to see what I keep!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well its on the first post on the first page lol

i started 1/19 so tomorrow will be the end of week 2

i have a feeling that ill start to put on weight and strength during week 3 and 4
Sounds just right, remember these aren't quick acting methyls. 3 weeks in and you should notice significant changes.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have, but only a little bit. nothing huge to drop your jaw over about. i get a nasty pump in the gym though. i love it

subbin... late? idk its the 6th page lol
ha. nah man. only halfway through!

says the guy who cant wait for PCT.... lol.
well, cause i will be doing Erase Pro + Toco 8 + DAA + Anabeta.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just watched highlights and mic'd up video of trent cole. super pumped up now. about to go hit legs and biceps!!!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Buy another bottle go 6-8 weeks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/3 Friday

Biceps and Legs

Squats - warmup set of 15 reps with 3 sets DC no weight change from previous time i squatted. i go really really deep and slow on the negative...i dont really focus on weight, but feel of the stretch and positive explosion without locking out my knees to keep the quads and hammys under pressure

Straight Leg Deads - same as squats. mainly use this for a stretch

Leg Press - 6 plates on each side of high reps. same as squats philosophy wise

BB Curl - DC of 90 pounds. warmup of 45 15 reps

Rope Curl - 3 sets DC

21s - 1 set with 70 on the EZ bar

Week 2 Updateso far i am disappointed. I really had hoped I would be up around 4 pounds by now. no weight change today. body comp looks fuller, a little bigger.Pump - 7/10 great pumps in the gym. pretty vascular as well.

Hunger - 0/10 my hunger has actually decreased. i highly doubt its AM though

Endurance - 10/10 this is where the product shines so far for me. i can stay in the gym as long as i wanted to really

Gains - 0/10 no strength gains or much of weight gain. hoping it picks up here the final 2 weeks.

I know this isnt the typical PH, and i havent read any logs of AM in detail, but i would think i would be up in weight by now. disappointed about that. by now, the product is in my system and i am thinking gains will pick up from here. will eat my butt off this weekend and hope it really kicks in.

im eating around 4k cals a day. i take my pills with peanut butter and jelly (as i heard peanut butter aids in absorption). sip on BCAAs throughout the day. im hoping it kicks in around week 3. gives me two weeks to gain a few pounds. if i end up with 6 pounds, i will be satisfied. i am going to increase volume a little bit more and see if that helps. really pound my body those three days im in here

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck.
Glad I never purchased v3.
V2 is where it's at.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen most people say it comes in noticeably in week 3.
If I ran a PP cycle I would opt for 8-10 weeks lol. But that's just me. I probably would also want a kicker meth of some sort as well lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not regretting making this move yet.... As I said before, when I gain, it's my body composition. My legs and arms look bigger, just doesn't show on the scale. I have a second bottle on hand, and if gains start to show during the second half of this run, I will use it. If not, I'll save it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not regretting making this move yet.... As I said before, when I gain, it's my body composition. My legs and arms look bigger, just doesn't show on the scale. I have a second bottle on hand, and if gains start to show during the second half of this run, I will use it. If not, I'll save it.
Either way you will do great. Longer run = more gains + more sides + harder recovery. BUT, more gains... lol. Good luck in whatever you decide man!

LikeMike

Awards
Thanks for the update. I'm actually using your log as a gauge for my cycle. I'm one week in and following your log closely. If your still not seeing any real gains by next week then I'm going to start hdrol on top of my AMv3 for 4 weeks. I understand that everyone's body reacts differently but the mojority of the reviews on andromass v3 seem mediocre at best. If I have this whole comprehensive pct set up then I might as well have the gains from the cycle and shutdown to warrant taking it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Balla, I would personally go to 8 caps and test it for a few days. I think it will help a lot. V2 was rough at 8 due to lethargy, but I'm running 8-9 of v3 with no sides at all. I think upping it in ur third week will really kick in the gains. Just a thought.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've seen most people say it comes in noticeably in week 3.
If I ran a PP cycle I would opt for 8-10 weeks lol. But that's just me. I probably would also want a kicker meth of some sort as well lol.
Yeah I thought about going 8, but people don't understand being tired and jacked on stims is not a good feeling.

Balla, I would personally go to 8 caps and test it for a few days. I think it will help a lot. V2 was rough at 8 due to lethargy, but I'm running 8-9 of v3 with no sides at all. I think upping it in ur third week will really kick in the gains. Just a thought.
6 caps even made me super tired.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the update. I'm actually using your log as a gauge for my cycle. I'm one week in and following your log closely. If your still not seeing any real gains by next week then I'm going to start hdrol on top of my AMv3 for 4 weeks. I understand that everyone's body reacts differently but the mojority of the reviews on andromass v3 seem mediocre at best. If I have this whole comprehensive pct set up then I might as well have the gains from the cycle and shutdown to warrant taking it.
If your following closely, I'll update in more detail then. I haven't done it in detail cause I've been depressed about my results so far. I'll update in a few minutes after I get my final meal in. I'll edit the two week update so check that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I thought about going 8, but people don't understand being tired and jacked on stims is not a good feeling.

6 caps even made me super tired.
I would, but I'm only 22......sure it doesn't shut down as hard, but a ph is still a ph. I chose andromass cause 8 - 12 pounds with limited suppression with easy pct seems awesome so I took it. I've never even had the thought of taking real gear or any ph in over four years.

But again, composition is changing and andromass seems to be a versatile product in that if you aren't bulking perfectly, it will actually make you more hard in the body with a little size vs training five days a week and gaining.

In my experiences with gear and phs, the more often you train, the better results you get in means of size. I just don't have time to train four to five times a week during nursing school. In the summer I do, but I don't bulk in the summer. I recomp and sometimes I'm still in my cutting phase.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though you don't feel like you aren't having any sides, your bloodwork may show sides ya know. I was just hoping for 8 quality pounds after pct and limited suppression. I start Toco 8 and DAA on off days on Monday btw

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I don't know.
It's a good product that's for sure. I did gain weight. I don't know what the last 2 weeks would've brought for me, but it feels good to get into PCT and I lost some bloat. I was super hungry during this run.

You are right easy gains, easy PCT and not many sides is always a plus. I have 2 full bottles left of v2 and 1 half bottle, think in the future I'll probably due 5 week cycles. I couldn't really push and focus during the last week so, I probably would not have been 2 good the last 2 weeks of and 8 week cycle either. 5 seems like it should be good....
That's probably what I will do next time.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I don't know.
It's a good product that's for sure. I did gain weight. I don't know what the last 2 weeks would've brought for me, but it feels good to get into PCT and I lost some bloat. I was super hungry during this run.

You are right easy gains, easy PCT and not many sides is always a plus. I have 2 full bottles left of v2 and 1 half bottle, think in the future I'll probably due 5 week cycles. I couldn't really push and focus during the last week so, I probably would not have been 2 good the last 2 weeks of and 8 week cycle either. 5 seems like it should be good....
That's probably what I will do next time.
Yeah I understand. Well hopefully these next two weeks hit good. This morning I ate p&j with milk and my andromass pills then an hour later had biscuts, eggs, and bacon with chocolate milk so I started off the day with a good amount of cals and protein. Gonna have a shake before my next meal as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I understand. Well hopefully these next two weeks hit good. This morning I ate p&j with milk and my andromass pills then an hour later had biscuts, eggs, and bacon with chocolate milk so I started off the day with a good amount of cals and protein. Gonna have a shake before my next meal as well.
4,000 calories would have you gaining weight regardless of hormone interaction normally yes? Are you leaning out? Go for 6 weeks as it sounds like AM is kicking in (increase in recovery/pumps/vascualrity).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4,000 calories would have you gaining weight regardless of hormone interaction normally yes? Are you leaning out? Go for 6 weeks as it sounds like AM is kicking in (increase in recovery/pumps/vascualrity).
I kno many won't believe this but I have a very fast metabolism.. Always have.... I can eat as much as I want and still have at the least a visible four pack. I gain best when I eat lots of carbs so I'm gonna start to focus on less lean proteins and more carb heavy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat around 4k cals a day normally and gain maybe a pound every two weeks.... But it's hardly ever lots of fat gain. I gain lean mass which takes longer. If I ate 4k cals of burgers then sure I'd gain fast lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat around 4k cals a day normally and gain maybe a pound every two weeks.... But it's hardly ever lots of fat gain. I gain lean mass which takes longer. If I ate 4k cals of burgers then sure I'd gain fast lol
You need to up cals bud, if you normally eat 4,000 then you need to be pushing 4500-4750 at least. It sounds to me like you are getting secondary effects from being on cycle just not the weight gain which leads to the conclusion of more food:) Give it a shot and go for 6 weeks as opposed to 4.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many cals do you think I had for breakfast? I'm not home so can't go online, I'm on my phone

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with 1 1/2 cups of milk. Hour later had two biscuts with butter and honey, four strips of bacon and two whole eggs with cheese and 1 1/2 cups of chocolate milk

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to up cals bud, if you normally eat 4,000 then you need to be pushing 4500-4750 at least. It sounds to me like you are getting secondary effects from being on cycle just not the weight gain which leads to the conclusion of more food:) Give it a shot and go for 6 weeks as opposed to 4.
I'll try to increase cals, hard to do that much for me during the week, especially clinical. I get hungry all the time but have a hard time eating big in one sitting

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many cals do you think I had for breakfast? I'm not home so can't go online, I'm on my phone

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with 1 1/2 cups of milk. Hour later had two biscuts with butter and honey, four strips of bacon and two whole eggs with cheese and 1 1/2 cups of chocolate milk
Make that one meal:) still under 1,000 though I'm sure

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try to increase cals, hard to do that much for me during the week, especially clinical. I get hungry all the time but have a hard time eating big in one sitting
Try and add more eggs to that breakfast (whole eggs) easy way to get in quality cals.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make that one meal:) still under 1,000 though I'm sure
Yeah I need to do that. I just have no appetite when I first wake up so I like to wait an hour and my first meal passes through me very fast and I'm starving shortly after. I need to stretch my stomach

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andro alert....im seeing acne finally
Sounds good!!
And yea, listen to Ryansm when it comes to eating. That guy eats so much lol. Followed his log once and his diet was insane lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i eat as much as i can man. on the weekends i chow down, but during actual school hours, its hard. gotta sneak it :D

not trying to sound like a jerk here, but PHs work whether you eat or not..... but if u dont eat after the cycle, you lose the gains. how is andromass different? i would think i would eat the same and b able to put on weight

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
i eat as much as i can man. on the weekends i chow down, but during actual school hours, its hard. gotta sneak it :D

not trying to sound like a jerk here, but PHs work whether you eat or not..... but if u dont eat after the cycle, you lose the gains. how is andromass different? i would think i would eat the same and b able to put on weight
Yeah should put on weight due to increase in protein synthesis even with the same diet on cycle.. in addition to the increase in glycogen stores..though if you are actively burning more fat at the same time might not see the weight on the scale

LikeMike

Awards
I've seen many people post about not responding to different prohormes like pmag or andrmass or halotest. If after running a cycle and not responding to it is the shutdown the same? For example, if I run a prohormone 6 weeks and see no gains, have no testicular atrophy, and physically feel no different should a full pct still be adhered to?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen many people post about not responding to different prohormes like pmag or andrmass or halotest. If after running a cycle and not responding to it is the shutdown the same? For example, if I run a prohormone 6 weeks and see no gains, have no testicular atrophy, and physically feel no different should a full pct still be adhered to?
That's a good question. I would think you still need pct and it's still in you, just like if I was on crack and used a certain amount every day. I would get used to it and eventually not feel anything at all from it, but if I stopped, I would need rehab cause it still affected my body. Just a thought. I don't know your answer though lol

GMaN1911

Awards
I just finished my 2nd week of andromass and superdrol and I'm up 11lbs, I did just come off a cut so take that into consideration but that being said I would suggest running a methyl kickstart with andromass its really worth it.....11lbs up and still pretty ripped good enough for me;) 6weeks to go

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished my 2nd week of andromass and superdrol and I'm up 11lbs, I did just come off a cut so take that into consideration but that being said I would suggest running a methyl kickstart with andromass its really worth it.....11lbs up and still pretty ripped good enough for me;) 6weeks to go
even though its 11 pounds, IMO methylated pro hormones are not worth it. especially at my age. and the weight gain is from the other PH. i ran mdrol at 17 and put on 8 pounds the first week

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
even though its 11 pounds, IMO methylated pro hormones are not worth it. especially at my age. and the weight gain is from the other PH. i ran mdrol at 17 and put on 8 pounds the first week
Damn

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mdrol will give you some mean gains... I went up almost 25lbs in the 5 weeks I ran it. Granted its not all muscle lol. So far only down 5lbs though from my cycle. ;)

AMv3 is nice for lack of sides and stuff.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mdrol will give you some mean gains... I went up almost 25lbs in the 5 weeks I ran it. Granted its not all muscle lol. So far only down 5lbs though from my cycle. ;)

AMv3 is nice for lack of sides and stuff

i will comment on this if i see any gains. right now, not so much.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established