AndroMass V3 Log

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So at church tonight I was told I look bigger. For me, the scale doesn't show it but my body composition shows it

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even own a scale. Sounds like progress to me!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
So at church tonight I was told I look bigger. For me, the scale doesn't show it but my body composition shows it
That's what it is all about, man! While I do weigh myself daily (OCD habit, haha!), I certainly gauge my progress more on pics. I try to take them every 4 weeks to track my progress (or lack thereof).

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
i know it isnt my test levels cause i had them checked a few months ago. i think its just that we put so much stress on our bodies in the gym and it wrecks us during the week ya know
I thought the previous version of Mass caused some lethargy... I could be wrong. Perhaps the new one may also do that too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I thought the previous version of Mass caused some lethargy... I could be wrong. Perhaps the new one may also do that too.
The old 1 did :)

I think I may bail at 6 weeks. Gains are starting to taper off... But it's just something about leaving an unfinished bottle haha....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm sounds to me that you are reacting strongly to the 4-DHEA, which is a good thing. Get more sleep, eat more food and yes drink more water as it sounds like you are retaining some. If you have to hop on a mild AI like Erase or if you can get a bottle of AH.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm sounds to me that you are reacting strongly to the 4-DHEA, which is a good thing. Get more sleep, eat more food and yes drink more water as it sounds like you are retaining some. If you have to hop on a mild AI like Erase or if you can get a bottle of AH.
i have a bottle of Free Test i could use....i have Erase Pro but im saving that for PCT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should i low dose Free Test? like 2 caps pre workout or what? i kinda dont want to open that bottle unless i absolutely have to. do you think its necessary?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triceps and back still a bit sore but it's that day again so gonna go kill em in about an hour

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
week 1 update

weight: 187.5 (up 1.5 pounds)

composition is changing. people have told me i look bigger and they dont know im taking andromass

Strength - NA cant tell anything yet
Mood - I actually feel like im on an anti depressent or something. dont feel much feelings right now. its weird.
Libido - 5/10. actually has decreased since being on AM but this may be due to not enough sleep and stress

I am always thirsty and have had a super dry mouth lately. weird. anyways, im looking for pure size. dont care about strength, but when i see a significant change in strength, ill put it on here. just taking this for mass/size.

1/27

Chest, Back, Tri

Bench - Warm Up with 135 for 15x. 3 sets DC with 225 with stretch
Flys - 2 sets. first set 20 reps, second set 6 reps

BB Row - warm up with 135 for 15x. 3 sets DC with 225 very slowly on the negative.
Wide grip pull ups - 4 sets body weight not DC style. did to failure each one.

Reverse grip bench - 185 3 sets DC.

this amount of weight is normal for me. nothing has changed strength wise so far.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's it mass and size!
Killing the work outs...
Good people are noticing a change in the 1st week... Mine didn't pick up until 2/3 weeks, maybe closer to 4 haha. I'm still happy with AndroMass :)

Interested to see how much u gain brother.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/29

recovery seems to be getting a little better. not as sore, but still pretty sore. im going to have to lighten the weight on my BB bench because my shoulders are very sore which means my form may be off. next time i do BB im going to reevaluate that. hittin the gym after clinical tomorrow. ill be home around 3 then studying so ill hit the gym tomorrow night. Biceps and legs.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Keep killin it bro! I bet the recovery and tiredness is from your sore throat, I'm dead ass tired when I have sore throats.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep killin it bro! I bet the recovery and tiredness is from your sore throat, I'm dead ass tired when I have sore throats.
That may be it. I know it's nasal congestion cause I've had sinus headaches the past few days. Once my primordial order comes in, I'm jumping on Toco 8. My last week of andromass, I will start daa daily at night on non workout days cause I take lit up on training days. I'm actually excited for pct

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That may be it. I know it's nasal congestion cause I've had sinus headaches the past few days. Once my primordial order comes in, I'm jumping on Toco 8. My last week of andromass, I will start daa daily at night on non workout days cause I take lit up on training days. I'm actually excited for pct
Whats the reason behind it while on AndroMass?

So it can kick in?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To limit suppression. Matt porter suggested this. Easier transition to pct

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little late but subbed bro! I'm running AMV3 right now and loving it! Kickstarted with mdrol and even with mdrol out of picture for a few weeks now weight is still maintaining and strength is still increasing! Good luck with the run!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got about 6 hours sleep last night and was in clinical for 6 hours today and i feel great. sure im tired, but not like how i was last week. i have Recourse and Free Test on hand waiting to take one of those if i keep seeing that im tired. will update training and weight on the scale tonight.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
got about 6 hours sleep last night and was in clinical for 6 hours today and i feel great. sure im tired, but not like how i was last week. i have Recourse and Free Test on hand waiting to take one of those if i keep seeing that im tired. will update training and weight on the scale tonight.
That's how I am. Just got more rest and sleep and I feel great today! Think I'm going 8 weeks, I'm glad we r both feeling
Better.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything less than 8 and I start going backwards real fast.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Espresso man here! Have not had a soda in years.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 1/30

Todays training was a bit different (as i LOVE to change my routine constantly). The reason i didnt do all DC is because it was PACKED tonight and was limiting to what i could do. Energy level was better today but as soon as i came home, i took a 2 hour nap. i wasnt as tired as i had been, i just wanted to sleep lol energy throughout the day was normal. thats a good sign.

Back/Legs

Front Squats
- warmup of 135 x 15. 215 x 12 215x7 215x5 DC style followed my an immediate set of 135 very slow (negatives) for 10 reps

Hammy Curls - 3 sets DC higher reps

Calf Raises - 3 sets DC high reps

DB Preacher - warmed up with 30s for 15x. DC style with 45s 12, 10, 8

Reverse Grip BB Curl - did this on the cable set up but with a straight bar. did 3 sets DC followed by a drop set of regular curls

I did cardio for about 15 min (racquetball) and ab work. crunches, hanging leg raises and some yoga planks.

I weighed in and my weight hasnt changed.

I had a MASSIVE bicep pump today. nothing has ever compared to this one i had. i couldnt even drink my water cause when i would bend my elbow, it would hurt my bicep. crazy

Overall, im a little disappointed that my weight hasnt changed. i was hoping by now i would be up 3 or 4 pounds after seeing all the logs of 12 pounds in 4 weeks....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to mention that during my final week, I will not do dc. I will be doing a three day split to see if strength has improved. Hard to tell on dc until you go back to normal training.

I will also create a new log for PCT with the andromass final review in it. Will post the link in this thread. Thanks for following.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I forgot to mention that during my final week, I will not do dc. I will be doing a three day split to see if strength has improved. Hard to tell on dc until you go back to normal training.

I will also create a new log for PCT with the andromass final review in it. Will post the link in this thread. Thanks for following.
1 log aint good enough?
Just asking it's your party, I'm just hanging out in it :D

I noticed I'm not as tired anymore r u?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 log aint good enough?
Just asking it's your party, I'm just hanging out in it :D

I noticed I'm not as tired anymore r u?
Just wanna make it easy to find everything for others.

I am but not as bad. I just don't get enough sleep

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanna make it easy to find everything for others.

I am but not as bad. I just don't get enough sleep
I had really bad lethargy with V2 but since I've started V3 I have noticed none. Probably varies person to person, make sure you get that sleep man!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had really bad lethargy with V2 but since I've started V3 I have noticed none. Probably varies person to person, make sure you get that sleep man!
Yeah I know it's prob not andromass. I'm not getting enough sleep. Hard to cause when I come home from class or clinical om dead tired, sleep for an hour then I'm wired till 12 and get up at 6. Weekends I sleep in

Scuba Steveo

Awards
I haven't really been tired on the AM, but I have noticed that my body seems to want more sleep. And this is with a decent 7 & 1/2 - 8 hours every night. I'll wake up in the morning feeling like I need to sleep more, but once I get up and get going I'm fine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hitting chest back and tris today. Gonna be a killer workout. Stay tuned

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a MASSIVE bicep pump today. nothing has ever compared to this one i had. i couldnt even drink my water cause when i would bend my elbow, it would hurt my bicep. crazy

Overall, im a little disappointed that my weight hasnt changed. i was hoping by now i would be up 3 or 4 pounds after seeing all the logs of 12 pounds in 4 weeks....
Definitely seems to have kicked in as far as weight gain EAT, raise cals bud.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely seems to have kicked in as far as weight gain EAT, raise cals bud.
i guess this PH is different in means of gains. in the past PHs when i was younger and dumb, i didnt eat near the 4k cals im eating now and i put on 10 pounds easy.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll update tonight. I'm up on the scale a bit and I did a decent amount of volume. I'll explain my reasoning when I update my log tonight

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday 2/1 weight: 187 UP 2 POUNDS OVERALL

Back/Chest/Tri

BB Incline Bench - warm up of 135 x 15. DC 3 sets of 225 with a drop set of 135
Hammer Strength Straight Bench - 3 sets high rep (12 - 20 reps)

Sitting V Bar Row - warmup 15 reps. 3 sets DC with a drop set
Close Grip Pull Ups - 2 sets body weight. went to failure

Hammer Strength Dips - warm up 2 plates each side 15 reps. 3 sets DC with 3 plates each side followed by a drop set of 1 plate each side

as you can see, ive decided to add a bit more volume. I think this is best when on cycle. if i wasnt on cycle, i wouldnt do this. since i only workout 3 days a week, i really wanna kill my body when im in there

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How many r u n

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
how many caps am i taking or how long have i been taking v3?
How long u been on this.
Sorry sub to like 25 logs n I can't keep up with every detail

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well its on the first post on the first page lol

i started 1/19 so tomorrow will be the end of week 2

i have a feeling that ill start to put on weight and strength during week 3 and 4

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well its on the first post on the first page lol

i started 1/19 so tomorrow will be the end of week 2

i have a feeling that ill start to put on weight and strength during week 3 and 4
Better hope so haha!
Glad I brought v2 I'm 198 now!
I'm nearing the end of week 6! Debating still to cut it or hit 2 more weeks!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, nice. hopefully mine start to hit pretty soon.