Andromass log/questions

djblurr

Awards
Hi,

Have been reading up and asking a few questions about andromass here, so thought I'd log my progress and take the opportunity to ask a few questions.

I've just completed week 1 of andromass V3. I have increased my calories from around 2800 up to approx 3500. Will increase this if necessary as I get in a bit further. My diet is predominately protein and carbs, I'm also trying to get some essential fats from avocado, nuts, fish. I have cleaned my diet up for this and am drinking over 3L water a day.

Strength - Have noticed a slight increase in strength, but this could simply be from the excess calories I've been consuming.

Energy - I am very lethargic. It is actually quite bad, and I feel by end of workout I am exhausted. I feel so tired when I wake up, and all day I'm yawning and ready for bed. I'm getting about 8 hours of sleep which isn't too bad I think.

Libido - Not sure there has been any change here. Call me paranoid but I think my balls have gotten a tiny bit smaller. Could suppression be possible in only 1 week? Could there have been any size change? I'm not saying it's a huge change, may even be in my head, but feel as though they have? Should I be concerned?

Weight - Started around 95.5KG and havent really seen that number change other than some minor fluctuations. Just to clarify there hasn't been any re-composition here, I dont think anything has really changed - no fat loss.

Muscle pump - During my workouts I have a pretty strong pump, I did chest last night and it was almost cramping it was so pumped. I feel as though I look a bit bigger in the gym, which is odd when my weight hasn't changed.

Appetite - Have noticed I am getting hungrier.

Side effects:
- The lethargy, it's pretty bad. I'm using a preworkout prior to working out but I don't know if the caffeine and 1,3 dim is bad for my heart etc while on AM.
- I haven't monitored my blood pressure yet, and I'm not sure if you can actually "Feel" increased blood pressure, but if you can then I think it has increased. I feel a bit of shortness of breath, after completing a couple sets of deadlifts I am struggling to get my breath back and continue workout. I feel a bit tighter in the chest. Should I be concerned?
- Pissing a lot more. I have always drunk a lot of water and piss more often than others, but I have noticed I am now pissing even more. Again, should I be concerned?

Feel free to ask me any questions, thanks for your time.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) what is your dosage?
2) most androgens will negatively impact your cardiovascular endurance, but only while on.
3) is your urine very dark or smelly?

djblurr

Awards
1) what is your dosage?
2) most androgens will negatively impact your cardiovascular endurance, but only while on.

Just taking the 6 in the morning as recommended.

Urine is nice and clear, maybe a slightly different smell but not overpowering.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i'm a bit stymied to be honest, mass is not supposed to be one of the ones that causes lethargy, are your carbs high enough for being on a cycle?

djblurr

Awards
Mate my carb intake is quite high, if anything dominates my diet it is carbs.. :s

Ive read a few people say it caused lethargy, and the bro science said it meant its working, lol.

I could lower dosage but I've got two bottles and don't really want to go longer than 8 weeks...?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm I'll look into it some, and hope that the primordial reps chime in as well.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
AMv2 is notorious for lethargy actually. so its actually normal for this to happen, maybe not so early on? but eventually ......not sure if it translates to the AMv3? or if the 1Dhea was the culprit?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
i'm a bit stymied to be honest, mass is not supposed to be one of the ones that causes lethargy, are your carbs high enough for being on a cycle?
I've heard a lot about V2 causing pretty bad lethargy also. Weird

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
AMv2 is notorious for lethargy actually. so its actually normal for this to happen, maybe not so early on? but eventually ......not sure if it translates to the AMv3? or if the 1Dhea was the culprit?
Well F*ck me. I guess I should read the whole thread before posting haha

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
1) what is your dosage?
Also, just wondering, what's with the smelly urine? I'm guessing something to do with the kidneys?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I filed it under "TMI/don't want to know" and just ignored it :D I suggest we all follow this protocol LOL.......
haha well I was just wondering if this was a side effect that I should be looking out for. I get all nervous when on cycle and think my liver/kidneys are going to explode haha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've been getting lower back pains on the epi.....not sure if its pumps, kidney pain, liver pain, torqued my back a bit....but its pretty consistent every day.....not all the time, but here and there I feel it. I don't drink enough water, its a methyl, it can pump your back, etc etc so I have no fuqin idea what it is in my case.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been getting lower back pains on the epi.....not sure if its pumps, kidney pain, liver pain, torqued my back a bit....but its pretty consistent every day.....not all the time, but here and there I feel it. I don't drink enough water, its a methyl, it can pump your back, etc etc so I have no fuqin idea what it is in my case.
I told ya so...

:nana:

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I said I don't know what it is.....so you told me nothing! if its only back pump? who cares......don't be scared of the big bad methyl's all your life, nut up man LMFAO
Out of curiosity,, have you ever done labs!??

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
no and I'm not going to either, so don't bother :D and tell manbeast I got my PCT so he doesn't ask that question LOL...
Let me refer you to the "help I have jaundice" thread :)
Always good to set your mind at ease, how well things go when you shoot in the dark :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I will say that if they had something where you send a sample to a lab through the mail I'd do it....but I hate having blood taken whatsoever, can't stand it....always hated it.....would have to be a small sample :D........

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Let me refer you to the "help I have jaundice" thread :)
Always good to set your mind at ease, how well things go when you shoot in the dark :)
I already know.....I've had worse scares than what happened in that thread trust me....by now I know my body and if there something serious wrong....random back pains that could be from anything don't worry me much.....if it was constant? or actually "hurt"?? I'd look into it. If every person who got back pumps/pain that posts here ran to the doctor every time it happened? we'd have some busy doctors offices, its part of the deal taking this stuff...and its usually just back pumps.....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I will say that if they had something where you send a sample to a lab through the mail I'd do it....but I hate having blood taken whatsoever, can't stand it....always hated it.....would have to be a small sample :D........
I did it today,, was quick and painless,, but I actually enjoy needles, seeing my blood etc etc etc.... :)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Guys, you've completely hijacked my thread..
Yeah no ****.

I'm on AHV3 and I experienced some lethargy the first few weeks. I started taking 3 first thing, then 3 about 2-3 hours later and it helped a lot. I also drinked black tea with the first dose and coffee later in the day so of course that helps too. Dermacrine might help in your case... Might wanna look into it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you guys call this little thing hijacked? LOL :D

Damn I answered the guys question on page one to the best of my ability, and I suggested dermacrine in two other threads on this forum last night (on other lethargy/AS product threads)....what do you want from me? blood? or to take away the guys lethargy with my magic wand? :D anyways its the caped lab crusaders fault....blame him!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I said I don't know what it is.....so you told me nothing! if its only back pump? who cares......don't be scared of the big bad methyl's all your life, nut up man LMFAO
P-mag was str8 garbage.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
you guys call this little thing hijacked? LOL :D

Damn I answered the guys question on page one to the best of my ability, and I suggested dermacrine in two other threads on this forum last night (on other lethargy/AS product threads)....what do you want from me? blood? or to take away the guys lethargy with my magic wand? :D anyways its the caped lab crusaders fault....blame him!

ahaha..but to the OP......Carbs will help a lot. And you could also pick up some Dermacrine or RS-Transaderm

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
BPS (a board sponsor) is selling dermacrine now.....go to supp company forum, then to BPS forum, and click on the link in the "dermacrine" thread and there is a link to buy the new batch.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
BPS (a board sponsor) is selling dermacrine now.....go to supp company forum, then to BPS forum, and click on the link in the "dermacrine" thread and there is a link to buy the new batch.
nice find! Now if only transaderm would come back.....

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I did it today,, was quick and painless,, but I actually enjoy needles, seeing my blood etc etc etc.... :)
I've been reading a lot of your posts across the threads and they keep getting more weird! Lol you are prob fun to party with loco.