AndroHard V2 + Mdrol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about running Androhard V2 with Mdrol.
My reasoning:

Mdrol has high anabolic and lower androgenic properties so I would think they would stack well because androhard has more even ratio.

So a lot of the lethargic sides, and libido sides would be negated.

My main concern is that I read that androgenic hormones have a stronger estrogen rebound, that along with Mdrol already being gyno causing and prolactin... I donno if during PCT I will be superbly screwed. My PCT lined up is a SERM, DAA, T-res, I'm still on the wall with AIs. I've used OTC AI's like ATD and 6 brm (though I read that 6brm is not good because it itself can shut you down), but those never really did much cept make me feel sick. Erase I have taken stacked with DAA and just had dry joints. Strength was up though.

Another method would be to pulse it, I am running the UD2 currently while cutting and using androhard/lean straight and experiencing some decent recomping. But I doubt the AL is being used correctly. It could actually be counterproductive on the weekends when I need to be using most of the ingested food for glycogen.

Questions:

1. Is stacking the two products a good idea?

2. If so, what are the worries main worries in PCT be?

3. Would pulsing this combo be okay for a recomp/fat loss during the UD2?

4. if so, on the days off what would be the main concern?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not well versed enough in UD 2.0 to really comment on that aspect, but you can run stack them both. Obviously, lipids and hair loss (if you're prone to it) would be the main concerns, but I haven't heard that androgens will cause a higher rebound in E2. If you're concerned about that, then running a low-dose AI would be your best solution.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well I ran the 1st androhard and it was a waste. But if your having good luck with PP's stuff continue on. But to answer your ?s, stacking them wouldnt be an issue, androhard is a non meth so you dont need to worry. PCT should have clomid in there somewhere, as it is better for progestnic compounds. It restarts LH and FSH production, it stims the testies to produce more T. I dont know the half life or anything really about androhard so Im not sure if you could pulse it but m drol will work fine pulsing.

Im actually pulsing SD now doing a recomp. Its going pretty well. On the off days I take 2 caps ERASE, 3000mg of Vit C, DAA. If your getting issues with your joints I would take some cissus and more fish/flax oil.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not well versed enough in UD 2.0 to really comment on that aspect, but you can run stack them both. Obviously, lipids and hair loss (if you're prone to it) would be the main concerns, but I haven't heard that androgens will cause a higher rebound in E2. If you're concerned about that, then running a low-dose AI would be your best solution.
Hmm, yea it seems to be mixed on the androgens causing higher E2 bounce back. It is based on the theory that DHT is an estrogen derivative and thereby suppressing estrogen levels so when you come off the cycle your test levels are suppressed and estrogen levels are suppressed as well. I dont know why this is so because i figured DHT WAS a test based hormone, it makes sense on the level that DHT speeds up balding, prostate enlargement, etc. when they are both caused by high levels of estrogen as well.

How would you run Mdrol and AH? And what would the diet look like?

I hear Mdrol is carb hungry, but i'm more of a paleo type eater so my carbs will come from the potato variety. Higher fat meats, and lots of coconut milk. While the UD2 has me on like a high protein diet 4 days then 2 high carb days the quality of the sources are pretty much paleo.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I ran the 1st androhard and it was a waste. But if your having good luck with PP's stuff continue on. But to answer your ?s, stacking them wouldnt be an issue, androhard is a non meth so you dont need to worry. PCT should have clomid in there somewhere, as it is better for progestnic compounds. It restarts LH and FSH production, it stims the testies to produce more T. I dont know the half life or anything really about androhard so Im not sure if you could pulse it but m drol will work fine pulsing.

Im actually pulsing SD now doing a recomp. Its going pretty well. On the off days I take 2 caps ERASE, 3000mg of Vit C, DAA. If your getting issues with your joints I would take some cissus and more fish/flax oil.
I was actually planning on taking torem for PCT. Is it not a good PCT choice for a progestin based hormone?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, yea it seems to be mixed on the androgens causing higher E2 bounce back. It is based on the theory that DHT is an estrogen derivative and thereby suppressing estrogen levels so when you come off the cycle your test levels are suppressed and estrogen levels are suppressed as well. I dont know why this is so because i figured DHT WAS a test based hormone, it makes sense on the level that DHT speeds up balding, prostate enlargement, etc. when they are both caused by high levels of estrogen as well.

How would you run Mdrol and AH? And what would the diet look like?

I hear Mdrol is carb hungry, but i'm more of a paleo type eater so my carbs will come from the potato variety. Higher fat meats, and lots of coconut milk. While the UD2 has me on like a high protein diet 4 days then 2 high carb days the quality of the sources are pretty much paleo.
DHT itself has some effect on estrogen modulation, which is why you can sometimes use it to help keep estrogen at bay and promote the dry, grainy look.

I would definitely suggest an increase in both potatoes and fruits while using Mdrol. You may have to alter the macros a bit to stave off lethargy (maybe lowering the fat and protein calories and replace with carbs), but you can easily eat Paleo while on AAS.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite cycle I've run has been superdrol+Androhard v1, negated most of the negative sides of superdrol (like lethargy, lowered libido, gyno irritation).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHT itself has some effect on estrogen modulation, which is why you can sometimes use it to help keep estrogen at bay and promote the dry, grainy look.

I would definitely suggest an increase in both potatoes and fruits while using Mdrol. You may have to alter the macros a bit to stave off lethargy (maybe lowering the fat and protein calories and replace with carbs), but you can easily eat Paleo while on AAS.
Thanks! i will do this for sure.

Also, what PCT product? I am thinking TRS, DAA, and what SERM do you suggest? In regards to the above post about using Clomid and progestorone based hormones.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite cycle I've run has been superdrol+Androhard v1, negated most of the negative sides of superdrol (like lethargy, lowered libido, gyno irritation).
I will definitely be loggin this one. Donno if I'm going to run it straight or pulse it with UD2 but I'll be loggin it here. Seems this forum site gets a lot more traffic than the one my current log is on...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I'm have somthing similar , microdrol and dplex. , I'm going to run this for my chest, and take microdrol post workout . Dplex is Evan stronger than dht, its two dht molecule connectd by an oxime ,its a dht precursor. Plan is to clean bulk and taper up and down on the dplex

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm have somthing similar , microdrol and dplex. , I'm going to run this for my chest, and take microdrol post workout . Dplex is Evan stronger than dht, its two dht molecule connectd by an oxime ,its a dht precursor. Plan is to clean bulk and taper up and down on the dplex
Sounds interesting, what you plan on doing for PCT? And how long you going to be running this?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! i will do this for sure.

Also, what PCT product? I am thinking TRS, DAA, and what SERM do you suggest? In regards to the above post about using Clomid and progestorone based hormones.
I recommend Toremifene in conjunction with TRS and DAA.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the serm prevents estrogen from binding to receptors but what flushes out the extra estrogen during pct in the trs?

Thanks again.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the serm prevents estrogen from binding to receptors but what flushes out the extra estrogen during pct in the trs?

Thanks again.
Sustain Alpha has 7,8-benzoflavone for that. Also, resveratrol has been shown to normalize estrogen (not reduce it too much, but it does lower it if it's high).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain Alpha has 7,8-benzoflavone for that. Also, resveratrol has been shown to normalize estrogen (not reduce it too much, but it does lower it if it's high).
Thanks was wondering what that 7,8-benzoflavone did.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed trumps clomid or nolva
I have that on hand :D

I had a question. After doing a cycle of AL and AH, I am on day 25 or so and NOW everything is hitting. When you run a PH/DS is there like a delay time for androgen receptors or something? Like why don't we feel it right away? Also, Things with shorter half lifes seems to hit us harder/faster/be all around stronger. While Hdrol (long half life) takes FOREVER. Why is this?
If someone could link me to science or perhaps theory I'd be very pleased. As I have an extra bottle of Andro hard and was wondering if I should take this cycle to 8 weeks and pulse it with Mdrol. Or wait another 8 weeks, Use my TRS then, run AH + mdrol for 4 weeks? it's more I don't want to have to run so much research chem PCT over prolonging the cycle. As I don't feel shut down at all, and I don't really care about my hair...I get married in about 2 weeks and that's probably the last time i'm going to even need hair cause my fiance said I can't shave my head until after we take pics... even though it's already pretty apparent I have barely any left.. hah

Questions:

1. androgen receptors uptaking in PH/DS time frame/down regulation? (Any information really)

2. Prolonging the AH cycle (not bridging really as I will run AH throughout just drop out the AL) into a pulsed mdrol cycle for more of a favorable recomp in muscle gains.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have that on hand :D

I had a question. After doing a cycle of AL and AH, I am on day 25 or so and NOW everything is hitting. When you run a PH/DS is there like a delay time for androgen receptors or something? Like why don't we feel it right away? Also, Things with shorter half lifes seems to hit us harder/faster/be all around stronger. While Hdrol (long half life) takes FOREVER. Why is this?
If someone could link me to science or perhaps theory I'd be very pleased. As I have an extra bottle of Andro hard and was wondering if I should take this cycle to 8 weeks and pulse it with Mdrol. Or wait another 8 weeks, Use my TRS then, run AH + mdrol for 4 weeks? it's more I don't want to have to run so much research chem PCT over prolonging the cycle. As I don't feel shut down at all, and I don't really care about my hair...I get married in about 2 weeks and that's probably the last time i'm going to even need hair cause my fiance said I can't shave my head until after we take pics... even though it's already pretty apparent I have barely any left.. hah

Questions:

1. androgen receptors uptaking in PH/DS time frame/down regulation? (Any information really)

2. Prolonging the AH cycle (not bridging really as I will run AH throughout just drop out the AL) into a pulsed mdrol cycle for more of a favorable recomp in muscle gains.
It's not 100% true, but, for the most part, orals with low sides also kick in faster. Conversely, high sides equals high sides (think the aforementioned Hdrol vs SD). You can use the AH in any scenario as it's pretty utilitarian. If you do choose to pulse the Mdrol for a recomp, I'd go for a low (10mg) dose just to increase glycogen synthesis, nitrogen retention, and keep anabolism high in a lowered caloric environment.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not 100% true, but, for the most part, orals with low sides also kick in faster. Conversely, high sides equals high sides (think the aforementioned Hdrol vs SD). You can use the AH in any scenario as it's pretty utilitarian. If you do choose to pulse the Mdrol for a recomp, I'd go for a low (10mg) dose just to increase glycogen synthesis, nitrogen retention, and keep anabolism high in a lowered caloric environment.
that is exactly what I plan on doing. Look for my log ;)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting, what you plan on doing for PCT? And how long you going to be running this?
pct will be , torem erase and xfactor . The plan is dplex for 7 weeks 100mg a day. Starting week 4 I might bump to 125mg or bump down deppending on sides taper down starting week 5 . Microdrol pre or post workout I need .more research to make up my mind .

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pct will be , torem erase and xfactor . The plan is dplex for 7 weeks 100mg a day. Starting week 4 I might bump to 125mg or bump down deppending on sides taper down starting week 5 . Microdrol pre or post workout I need .more research to make up my mind .
Is that Molecular Nutrition's Xfactor? If so nice addition to your pct.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some old bulk XF that I probably should thrown into my PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
d plex will really work well for a total body recomp. Most of what ive seen on it doesnt show too much strength gains but guys leaning out, veins, abs. 7wks maybe bit a tad too long on a meth but its a lighter one....

GL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dplex is a clone of the one, and it isn't two dht moleculs bonded with an oxymine, sounds like wherever you got that info from mixed up dplex and dzine and swapped the azine for the oxymine.

17a-methyl etioallocholan 17b-ol 3-hydroxyimine- see, where methyl dht would have "one" it has oxyimine.

i believe it's supposed to be a precursor for methyl dht edit: and it is, it's basically a methylated ph to m-dht
If you were to run those two together, i would say to keep sd around 10mg, and the dplex no more than 90mg, if you bumped the sd to 20, drop the dplex to 60mg.

and to answer the ops question, the two would stack well together, just run the androhard at recomended dosage for 4 weeks along with 20mg of sd for 4 weeks.
pick up some topical formestane from nutra for 23 bucks if you want some extra estrogen protection or aid in pct.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pick up some topical formestane from nutra for 23 bucks if you want some extra estrogen protection or aid in pct.
You would prefer Formestane over other AIs? Sustain Alpha, Aromasin, etc...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont consider sustain alpha topical or liquid oral an aromatase inhibitor. yea, i know all about the herbal ingredients it contains and what they could do.

but topical formestane was cheaper than aromasin, or any other ai currently on the market, and is easy to control estrogen with.

I like erase, but I like topical formestane better, but it's gone now, and i dont see anyone else aside from ntbm releasing it. it's good stuff as well.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used to love ALRI formestane depot. Anyone remember this? It was marketed as a PCT product with a rubber stopped. I used it how it looked it should have been used and it worked well between cycles....It may not have been the wisest choice since it has the percentage rate of converting into 4-hydroxy testsosterone, but that was the steroidal nature of it and I was aware.

But my intentions were to "bridge" not to recover optimally.

-Matt

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember those days of "pain-free oral solutions."

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dplex is a clone of the one, and it isn't two dht moleculs bonded with an oxymine, sounds like wherever you got that info from mixed up dplex and dzine and swapped the azine for the oxymine.

17a-methyl etioallocholan 17b-ol 3-hydroxyimine- see, where methyl dht would have "one" it has oxyimine.

i believe it's supposed to be a precursor for methyl dht edit: and it is, it's basically a methylated ph to m-dht
If you were to run those two together, i would say to keep sd around 10mg, and the dplex no more than 90mg, if you bumped the sd to 20, drop the dplex to 60mg.

and to answer the ops question, the two would stack well together, just run the androhard at recomended dosage for 4 weeks along with 20mg of sd for 4 weeks.
Dont use formestane during an Androhard/SD cycle, or PCT. It would be totally counter productive in both instances.