Andro 1/4/epi log

DennisC1986

Awards
Soo my balls started to ache a little while ago, which I'm taking as a sign the clomid is legit and working. Maybe has something to do with the kingsblood or that I bumped the mk677 up to 25 mgs at night, idk. Either way I feel it's a good sign.

DennisC1986

Awards
How's your pct going man? I know you were struggling a bit. I'm on day 8 and I feel OK, libido not really back yet but if I need to fire off some knuckle children I can. Acne is still an issue which is weird.

Chasingtails

Awards
How's your pct going man? I know you were struggling a bit. I'm on day 8 and I feel OK, libido not really back yet but if I need to fire off some knuckle children I can. Acne is still an issue which is weird.
"Knuckle children" is a new one for me that I will definitely be reusing. Thanks for that

MG223

Awards
Mines going about the same as yours. I'm on day 12. A bit of acne still, lethargy is kicking my ass. Libido is slowly starting to come back around

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I just started my PCT today aswell. The last 2 and a half weeks lethergy as been really bad. Pretty bad insomina this week too

DennisC1986

Awards
So I might have to just learn to live with the acne til I get off pct since I'm pretty sure it's the clomid raising my test that's doing it, didn't have one pimple until I started clomid. My test levels were pretty low before the cycle so I'm hoping this will level them out.

MG223

Awards
Getting old sucks. Pissed off my right shoulder last weekend so haven't lifted much this past week. Saturday is my heavy bench day so we'll see how I feel tomorrow if I can lift or not.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Getting old sucks. Pissed off my right shoulder last weekend so haven't lifted much this past week. Saturday is my heavy bench day so we'll see how I feel tomorrow if I can lift or not.
It only gets worse man. I do a lot of shoulder prehab and stretching now adays.

DennisC1986

Awards
What kinda shoulder prefab stuff you do? I like face pulls and like 2 other things but I'd like to do more

MG223

Awards
Flat bench was a no go today. Ohp was a struggle. I started my cycle at 192lbs, 13 days ago when I was done I weighed in at 206lbs. This morning I'm down to 199. I hope this shoulder injury setback doesn't negate a lot of the progress I've made the past couple of months.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Flat bench was a no go today. Ohp was a struggle. I started my cycle at 192lbs, 13 days ago when I was done I weighed in at 206lbs. This morning I'm down to 199. I hope this shoulder injury setback doesn't negate a lot of the progress I've made the past couple of months.
I know the feeling, had the same thing happen on two different runs. One thing to keep in mind is you ran andro 4, its a wet gainer, so you are going to shed some water weight no mater what. With 1&epi or 19&epi you normally stay at the same weight, but you might only gain 10lbs total, not 14.

MG223

Awards
So I'm going to make an appt with my dr and try to figure out why my libido is so low. No sex or masturbation for me in I'm guessing 6-8 weeks. It's getting bad. I need to get some answers before my gf leaves me

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to make an appt with my dr and try to figure out why my libido is so low. No sex or masturbation for me in I'm guessing 6-8 weeks. It's getting bad. I need to get some answers before my gf leaves me
What day of PCT are you on? It took a while for me to get mine back. I panicked and got blood work and my test was at 1090... doc only checked it. Did you take an AI? I started taking L-dopa in case of a progesterone flare. If you're on Clomid i didn't have libido on it and I know many dont. Could just be in your system. Don't freak out

MG223

Awards
What day of PCT are you on? It took a while for me to get mine back. I panicked and got blood work and my test was at 1090... doc only checked it. Did you take an AI? I started taking L-dopa in case of a progesterone flare. If you're on Clomid i didn't have libido on it and I know many dont. Could just be in your system. Don't freak out
Day 16-18. I'm on nolva.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Day 16-18. I'm on nolva.
I lost my sex drive on nolva, saying that it may have been the epistane I was taking beforehand that did the damage. Returned a few days after stopping the nolva though.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Day 16-18. I'm on nolva.
You'll be fine dude just wait a week after PCT. If you're still having issues just get blood work. It's andros... You'll return to normal eventually even if you didn't .

injectdreams

Awards
how was it? was gonna start 1andro/epi 8 weeks soon

MG223

Awards
One week left of pct and I feel like ****. Lethargy is strong and my hormones are up and down. Should I wait until I'm off of nolva to get bloodwork done or try to do it asap?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
One week left of pct and I feel like ****. Lethargy is strong and my hormones are up and down. Should I wait until I'm off of nolva to get bloodwork done or try to do it asap?
I would say wait till you let the drugs do its thing cause you could still get some progress within a week.

Although make sure you have something ready as soon as you get bloods done.

MG223

Awards
I would say wait till you let the drugs do its thing cause you could still get some progress within a week.

Although make sure you have something ready as soon as you get bloods done.
I strained my shoulder 2 weeks ago so I've been taking it kinda easy. I'm still lifting but not at full strength

MG223

Awards
Alphamax xt, I've been on it since day 1 of pct. worth it to grab another bottle and go for another 4 weeks? Should I grab some maca also to help get my libido going again?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Alphamax xt, I've been on it since day 1 of pct. worth it to grab another bottle and go for another 4 weeks? Should I grab some maca also to help get my libido going again?
Yeah libido will skyrocket with maca I've also found horny goat weed and tribulus to work well all together.

You could probably find this at Walmart.

MG223

Awards
Yeah libido will skyrocket with maca I've also found horny goat weed and tribulus to work well all together.

You could probably find this at Walmart.
Friday is my last day of nolva. Hopefully things will start getting better.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just wanna throw my 2 cents in here. I used Alphamax XT and Clomid for PCT. My libido was also crap. I ran AM for another 4 weeks following PCT. My libido was still crap so it wasn't the Clomid causing it. I went on a search and found posts of people complaining of low libido from AM. I stopped the AM and my libido returned within a week. My PCT this time is going to be Clomid and Kings Blood for the first 4 and MTest for the following 4 weeks. I would recommend you getting some kings blood and try that to see if it's the AM causing your issues.

MG223

Awards
Just wanna throw my 2 cents in here. I used Alphamax XT and Clomid for PCT. My libido was also crap. I ran AM for another 4 weeks following PCT. My libido was still crap so it wasn't the Clomid causing it. I went on a search and found posts of people complaining of low libido from AM. I stopped the AM and my libido returned within a week. My PCT this time is going to be Clomid and Kings Blood for the first 4 and MTest for the following 4 weeks. I would recommend you getting some kings blood and try that to see if it's the AM causing your issues.
Just ordered a bottle of kings blood. Thanks for the heads up.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle of kings blood. Thanks for the heads up.
Cool. Hope it helps kickstart you. I will be beginning PCT at the end of July with Kings Blood and Clomid.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
The nettle root is supposedly horrible cause it has antiandrogenic properties like DIM I've been reading and lately that's what people have been saying. So that's probably the ingredient that's messing around with libido.

MG223

Awards
6 weeks off cycle. I was sick this past weekend, took a week off before that because of my shoulder etc etc. my strength has gone to utter ****. I was squatting 315 for 5x3 last week of my cycle and now I'm struggling with 275 at the same reps. I'm at a loss and I'm getting really frustrated .