Andro 1/4/epi log

MG223

Awards
Had a good workout today. Hit 200lb 3x5 on bench which is a pr.

MG223

Awards
Good leg workout today. Strength still hasn't gone up much but just started week 3. Squats are still stuck at 3-4x3 for 285lb. Would be nice to get the same reps at 295-300 by the end of the cycle

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Are you going for a cut or bulk? Any update on weight?

Rynamite

Awards
Good leg workout today. Strength still hasn't gone up much but just started week 3. Squats are still stuck at 3-4x3 for 285lb. Would be nice to get the same reps at 295-300 by the end of the cycle
I just finished week 4. My strength has started to go crazy. You'll definitely notice a difference in the next 2 weeks.

DennisC1986

Awards
Cool, I'm 18 days in. Looking forward to this

Rynamite

Awards
Cool, I'm 18 days in. Looking forward to this
I'm definitely having a good experience so far. I'm gaining some size, put a few pounds on, but I'm visually leaner. I have experienced some lethargy regarding my workouts. I have to force myself. However, once I'm started I have tons of energy and strength and I've been having great workouts.

Knock on wood, but no major negative sides yet. I'm a little more irritable/grouchy with certain things, but I'm aware of it so I make sure to take a deep breath and not let it get out of hand. Libido is still good, morning wood several days a week, no acne or anything else weird.

I'm excited for the next 4 weeks, since that's when it should really be kicking in.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I get lethargic later in the day but I've been working out fasted first thing in the morning like 530 so I get ahead of it I guess. Had 1 pimple which is not bad but I haven't had one in years so it's probably from this. The mk could be keeping my skin clear also, idk.

MG223

Awards
Decent chest and arms hypertrophy workout today. Haven't noticed much strength increase yet though . I'm also bloated as hell. Thinking of upping the epi andro to 1000

MG223

Awards
Back and shoulders today went normal. How long does this **** take to start working? I'm giving it another week or else Il start my pct and sell off the rest of my stack. Kinda getting fed up with my anger being heightened and 4-5 extra lbs of water weight gain.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
See...youre not even a full three weeks in yet. This is why we preach 8 weeks minimum. Give it at least 5 weeks total before you give up. I didn't get anything other than some sides for the first month.

Hang in there man. It will be worth it.

DennisC1986

Awards
I hit 3 weeks tomorrow and I feel like I'm just starting to feel something, besides feeling pretty alpha but I've been on 1000mg epi from day one. Side note, is it giving you bad gas? Idk if it's from the andros or because I've been going harder with protein shakes since I started.

DennisC1986

Awards
Oh and I've had a few people grab my bicep and say I'm getting bigger but it's always harder for me to see it in myself, maybe you're making more progress than you know?

MG223

Awards
I hit 3 weeks tomorrow and I feel like I'm just starting to feel something, besides feeling pretty alpha but I've been on 1000mg epi from day one. Side note, is it giving you bad gas? Idk if it's from the andros or because I've been going harder with protein shakes since I started.
Yeah the gf is always complaining about my bad gas but here lately it's been a lot worse

Rynamite

Awards
See...youre not even a full three weeks in yet. This is why we preach 8 weeks minimum. Give it at least 5 weeks total before you give up. I didn't get anything other than some sides for the first month.

Hang in there man. It will be worth it.
I can attest to this. I'm halfway through my 5th week and I'm really starting to see some results. Leaner in the mirror, scale is up, shirt sleeves are tighter, weights feel lighter, getting comments from wife and friends/coworkers about my size. Hang in there, it seems like a switch flips at the 4-5 week mark. At least it did for me.

DennisC1986

Awards
I can attest to this. I'm halfway through my 5th week and I'm really starting to see some results. Leaner in the mirror, scale is up, shirt sleeves are tighter, weights feel lighter, getting comments from wife and friends/coworkers about my size. Hang in there, it seems like a switch flips at the 4-5 week mark. At least it did for me.
How's your libido? I'm at day 21 and I think it's starting to go down hill.

Rynamite

Awards
How's your libido? I'm at day 21 and I think it's starting to go down hill.
Eh. It's....different. It's still present, but prior to this I was an 18 year old libido stuck in a 33 year old body. Now I have a 33 year old libido. Ha.

Basically when it comes to that time of day, if it happens...everything works fine and it's great. If we're tired and just go to sleep, I don't pout to myself like a puppy like I used to.

Make sense?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Any issues with hair loss? I don't think I'm prone to mpb but it still scares me.
It would be slow anyway. Plenty of time to drop the dht before it would be noticeable. I wouldn't be scared of It, just make sure you notice if you have additional hair loss.

DennisC1986

Awards
Would it be like more hair coming out in my hands, or more like hairline receding? Not totally sure what to look for, I just feel like my scalp has felt weirdly tingly since I started

Chasingtails

Awards
I think I'm about to start the same run, so thanks for the log! Lots of good stuff to look forward to

astronomical

Awards
Back and shoulders today went normal. How long does this **** take to start working? I'm giving it another week or else Il start my pct and sell off the rest of my stack. Kinda getting fed up with my anger being heightened and 4-5 extra lbs of water weight gain.
About 3.5 weeks in on mine now and NOW the weights are starting to feel lighter and all my PR's went up a little bit. Hang in there brotha. Like everyone else says by week 4 or 5 i'm sure we'll see the real strength we've been hearing about.

MG223

Awards
About 3.5 weeks in on mine now and NOW the weights are starting to feel lighter and all my PR's went up a little bit. Hang in there brotha. Like everyone else says by week 4 or 5 i'm sure we'll see the real strength we've been hearing about.
Glad to hear your cycle is starting to work out. I think just due to how expensive this stuff was I was expecting more from it.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your cycle is starting to work out. I think just due to how expensive this stuff was I was expecting more from it.
Yes. It is expensive but it's legal, not methylated, has minimal sides and you do get results if everything is on point. I had my hopes held high but was disappointed for the first 5 weeks. Then it kicked in for the last 3. Gaining mass while dropping bf is a win win man.

I think everyone expects alot out of supplements. Both natty and hormonal. I have friends running Alphamax XT and think they are going to get PH type gains in 3 weeks...lol.

Get your feet wet with this one, then kick it up a notch. I'm all about progression.

MG223

Awards
Already through the first bottle of 1/4/epi andro. Up 6-7lbs already.

Finally hit 225 for 2 on bench today. Also hit 135 for 3 on ohp.

Chasingtails

Awards
Already through the first bottle of 1/4/epi andro. Up 6-7lbs already.

Finally hit 225 for 2 on bench today. Also hit 135 for 3 on ohp.
Sounds like you're making progress!!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Nice work progress is progress. I'm hoping when I do my run eventually I'll be able to hit the 4 plate bench goal and 450 squat goal

MG223

Awards
So usps screwed up and I'm out of epi andro until Monday. I have a full bottle of androvar here but I was gonna save that until the last few weeks of the cycle.
Will I feel like crap if I don't take the epi for a day and a half until the new bottle gets here or should I start the androvar?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
So usps screwed up and I'm out of epi andro until Monday. I have a full bottle of androvar here but I was gonna save that until the last few weeks of the cycle.
Will I feel like crap if I don't take the epi for a day and a half until the new bottle gets here or should I start the androvar?
I would personally take the androvar to keep it in my system, until the other bottles comes in.

Jcc7220

Awards
Not to take over your thread but I have a quick question and need some advice I'm coming up on my third week of androbolic 250 4 capsules a day plus 2 pre-workout and it's just not doing it for me. At first i felt great and thought it was going to show amazing results but I'm just not seeing it. I deff can get the extra reps in That I couldn't befor. I'm going to switch over to dmz but I have nearly 3 weeks worth of andro left. So my question is from my understanding it takes a while for andro to start working but I'm seeing the opposite effect should I wait it out?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Not to take over your thread but I have a quick question and need some advice I'm coming up on my third week of androbolic 250 4 capsules a day plus 2 pre-workout and it's just not doing it for me. At first i felt great and thought it was going to show amazing results but I'm just not seeing it. I deff can get the extra reps in That I couldn't befor. I'm going to switch over to dmz but I have nearly 3 weeks worth of andro left. So my question is from my understanding it takes a while for andro to start working but I'm seeing the opposite effect should I wait it out?
How are you seeing the opposite effect of it taking 4+ weeks to kick in when you're only on week two? You can't expect results that quickly, even from real anabolics. Slow your roll. Be patient. Keep running your cycle, and so long as the rest of your **** is dialed in, you will see results.

Have you run any cycles before? Don't go throwing all kinds of chemicals into your body, chasing quick and easy results that just don't exist in the reality of bodybuilding.

Jcc7220

Awards
What I meant by opposite results is it seems more like I'm building tolerance as the weeks go on rather then it needs to build up in my system, thank you that is the info I was looking for so it takes 4-weeks, what changes after the 4 weeks it starts to work or I'll start seeing results? Thanks again

MG223

Awards
Heavy legs today. Hit 315 for 2, and 320 for a single on squats. Heavy leg press has gone up also.

DennisC1986

Awards
You feel like it's finally working for you? I'm definitely looking bigger and more defined while not eating too excessively. And aggression is pretty high, just sitting here thinking about a dude that pissed me off and I want to go find him and fight him.

MG223

Awards
Off day from the gym but burned some calories mowing . Switching from Sup3r epi andro to androvar has made the lethargy jump up quite a bit. I've been draining ass the past couple days.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Off day from the gym but burned some calories mowing . Switching from Sup3r epi andro to androvar has made the lethargy jump up quite a bit. I've been draining ass the past couple days.
It made it worse or better? Also what are you dosing now? How's the aggression?

MG223

Awards
It made it worse or better? Also what are you dosing now? How's the aggression?
Lethargy is way worse with androvar but aggression isn't as bad as it was with the super epi. I'm dosing 330-1,330-4 and 800 androvar. I was on 750 with the super epi

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is way worse with androvar but aggression isn't as bad as it was with the super epi. I'm dosing 330-1,330-4 and 800 androvar. I was on 750 with the super epi
Any reason you're running all three? I always thought 1/4 or 1/epi was how to run andros. And for lethargy 1000mg is the sweet spot for epi

MG223

Awards
Day 25. Lethargy and bloat are kicking my ass but my strength is finally starting to increase. Chest and arms hypertrophy today. Had a crazy arm pump from the bicep work. And incline db press that I've been struggling to finish my workout with 65s I was able to fly through with 70s today. I'm gonna lower my carbs a bit and see if I can control my bloat a little.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 25. Lethargy and bloat are kicking my ass but my strength is finally starting to increase. Chest and arms hypertrophy today. Had a crazy arm pump from the bicep work. And incline db press that I've been struggling to finish my workout with 65s I was able to fly through with 70s today. I'm gonna lower my carbs a bit and see if I can control my bloat a little.
I'm feeling ya on the bloat. Day 17 here! Lethargy isn't so bad as it was a couple days ago. Epiandro helps for sure!

DennisC1986

Awards
Interesting, I'm not feeling bloated at all and I'm also on 12.5 MG mk every night. The lethargy gets pretty bad though, I gotta stop the caffeine around noon or I won't sleep at night.