Andro 1/4/epi log

MG223

Awards
Upped the epi andro to 900. Still a little bloated but not bad. Strength seems to be up. I'm having trouble sleeping though so I'm sure that's not helping things.

MG223

Awards
Heavy upper day. Didn't gain much of anything from last week. Didn't sleep for **** last night so I'm hoping that was the cause. Halfway thru the cycle so hopefully my strength goes up some more.

Chasingtails

Awards
Heavy upper day. Didn't gain much of anything from last week. Didn't sleep for **** last night so I'm hoping that was the cause. Halfway thru the cycle so hopefully my strength goes up some more.
From most everything I've read, this is where it should start to pay off for you. Keep getting after it.

MG223

Awards
Had a good leg day Sunday. Upped the epi andro to 1000 a day so with the androvar and Sup3r that I have left I will make it to 55 days for the cycle. Today is day 31, about to go hit chest and arms.

MG223

Awards
Strength seems to have hit a wall or fallen back a tad. Week 5 and I'm looking a little bigger but I'm honestly still not impressed with this stuff for how much I spent on it.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Strength seems to have hit a wall or fallen back a tad. Week 5 and I'm looking a little bigger but I'm honestly still not impressed with this stuff for how much I spent on it.
What's your body weight looking like? Have you observed any fat loss/muscle gain?

MG223

Awards
What's your body weight looking like? Have you observed any fat loss/muscle gain?
Up 10lbs from when I started. Noticeable muscle gain but a decent amount of body fat gain also. My strength on my presses have seem to hit a wall.

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm still getting stronger, and a lot of comments about getting big from people.

MG223

Awards
Day 45. Strength is up. Muscle size seems to be up also. A few sides are starting though, lack of energy, night sweats etc etc. I have 10 days left of epi andro then I'm going to start pct

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 45. Strength is up. Muscle size seems to be up also. A few sides are starting though, lack of energy, night sweats etc etc. I have 10 days left of epi andro then I'm going to start pct
How's the libido? Mines been destroyed however I've chucked in some maca and the desire seems to be coming back.

MG223

Awards
How's the libido? Mines been destroyed however I've chucked in some maca and the desire seems to be coming back.
Nowhere to be found. I haven't had sex with the gf or had the urge to masterbate in almost 2 weeks.

Rynamite

Awards
Nowhere to be found. I haven't had sex with the gf or had the urge to masterbate in almost 2 weeks.
That's a bummer. I'm on my 8th week and libido is still there. Starting PCT this weekend.

DennisC1986

Awards
Mine is barely there also. Any issues with acne? My skin has been super clear the whole time, which Im a little surprised about.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
my skins been dry but i think thats from the anti estro in the Ar1macare Pro. i've got K1ings Blood and Nolva for PCT and i'm going to get some more Maca too!

MG223

Awards
my skins been dry but i think thats from the anti estro in the Ar1macare Pro. i've got K1ings Blood and Nolva for PCT and i'm going to get some more Maca too!
What's maca?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
What's maca?
Maca root powder. You can buy it in caps or powder. Olympus Labs sell it in caps as part of their essientials range. Its great for energy and libido if you can find a good extract. I'm using the Olympus Labs one at 4 caps a day (3g) kicked in 3-4 days.

DennisC1986

Awards
I've got kingsblood and clomid, but I keep hearing about follidrone, is this worthwhile? I'm usually skeptical about supplements I don't know much about. Also, since I'm getting closer to pct, should I be splitting the clomid dosage or all at once? And is there a better time, am or pm?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I've got kingsblood and clomid, but I keep hearing about follidrone, is this worthwhile? I'm usually skeptical about supplements I don't know much about. Also, since I'm getting closer to pct, should I be splitting the clomid dosage or all at once? And is there a better time, am or pm?
Skip the follodrone IMO, hit or miss. I'm not sure about the clomid timing.

DennisC1986

Awards
Thanks,. What about these laxogenin or epicatichin products? Anything worthwhile?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I took the clomid all at once right before bed. I'm pretty sure the half life of Clomid is around 5 days, so dosing time doesn't matter much.

MG223

Awards
Back and shoulders tonight. Back work went ok. Shoulders are definitely up in size and strength. Seated db shoulder press I hit 8,8,7,6 with 75s. Anytime I've ever tried to use those I've barely been able to do 1-2. Also had a crazy pump doing side and rear delts. I have a week left of this cycle so we'll see what kind of progress I can make between now and then.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Clomid at night is recommended as it can give you sides during the day. I got headaches until I started taking it at night. Also Clomid and any natty booster is all you need unless you have any side effects right now

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
MG223 have you experienced any back pumps during your cycle? If so what remedies worked for you?

I'm getting wicked back pumps on squat and deadlift day and sipping taurine intra workout isn't cutting down on the pumps.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
MG223 have you experienced any back pumps during your cycle? If so what remedies worked for you?

I'm getting wicked back pumps on squat and deadlift day and sipping taurine intra workout isn't cutting down on the pumps.
I did and taurine didn't work for me either

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established

Are you taking a preworkout?

MG223

Awards

Yeah I get those. I haven't really been taking anything besides the andros, Ar1mcare, fish oil and a cheap Walmart multi.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Andros may raise BP so does PWO.

I've cut my stim intake by alot. Still take some pwo as I workout early in the morning but not full scoop or 1 and half (almost 2) any more.

To be perfectly honest, currently I take a Lipodrene tab (yellow) with a quarter (lol) of CU at 04:30 AM. Then around 09:00 I start slowly drinking a Nespresso Lungo (coffee variety and intensity depends) till 12:00 to keep me awake in the office and after lunch at 13:00 I pop another Lipodrene which keeps me kinda up till I finish work.

Mind you apart from almost double scooping CU I was drinking double Lungo espressos when off cycle.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with taking preworkout with andros? Actually very curious because I did my whole cycle
For the case of back pumps, anything that is a "pump" product will just make it worse. I had debilitating back pumps until I switched to a non pump product. When I was taking a pump product, there's no amount of taurine that would help. Now I don't even need it.

There's other reasons to not take a pre like for BP issues. Everyone should monitor their BP while on cycle and make that call. My BP was never an issue.

MG223

Awards
For the case of back pumps, anything that is a "pump" product will just make it worse. I had debilitating back pumps until I switched to a non pump product. When I was taking a pump product, there's no amount of taurine that would help. Now I don't even need it.

There's other reasons to not take a pre like for BP issues. Everyone should monitor their BP while on cycle and make that call. My BP was never an issue.
Mine hasn't been either but I still haven't had any pwo, slowed down on caffeine intake and haven't had a drop of alcohol while on cycle. Sucks but oh well

MG223

Awards
Had a good heavy upper session today. Hit 215 for 5 on bench, then 225 for 3. Overhead press has jumped up also.

MG223

Awards
Back and shoulders tonight. End of my cycle is tomorrow and it's off day from the gym. Still waiting for the alphamax xt to get here to go with nolva for pct. Il do a final cycle wrap up this weekend and post before /after pics

MG223

Awards
A few questions for you guys. For pct I have nolva and alphamax xt, what time of the day should I take these? I've stayed away from alcohol for my entire cycle, should I stay off of it during pct also? How much should I expect my strength to fall back down?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
A few questions for you guys. For pct I have nolva and alphamax xt, what time of the day should I take these? I've stayed away from alcohol for my entire cycle, should I stay off of it during pct also? How much should I expect my strength to fall back down?
I dosed alphamax at 7am and 7pm.

I did not use nolva but I dosed my Clomid at night before bed.

During pct I raise the weight and lower the volume on my workouts. Most of the time I gain some strength during pct.

MG223

Awards
Day 4 pct. libido is nowhere to be found. Is this alphamax crap supposed to help or what? And whoever told me that epiandro was supposed to help with libido was full of ****.

Chasingtails

Awards
Day 4 pct. libido is nowhere to be found. Is this alphamax crap supposed to help or what? And whoever told me that epiandro was supposed to help with libido was full of ****.
Was it nonexistent for your entire cycle?

Chasingtails

Awards
Man that's brutal. I hope mine doesn't go anywhere. I'm just over two weeks in and still waking up with the normal stiffy most mornings

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Im on day 37 on this same cycle and libido still strong! Running epiandro at 1000mg a day.

MG223

Awards
Strength is still going up though. Chest today I got 3x12 db press with 80s. Never done that before

MG223

Awards
So when does this nolva start helping? I feel like a emotional wreck right now

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm a few days into pct with clomid and kibgsblood and I feel pretty good. Drag ass a little in the morning but that's it. Also, it's hard for me to notice but I saw my dad last weekend and he said "**** you're getting big as a friggin house" so that was pretty cool. I only gained about 5 pounds but when people ask me, they assume I weigh 180-185 (I'm at 165 right now)

DennisC1986

Awards
Could acne be caused more by high estrogen, or low estrogen? I've noticed that right around the time I started pct my back and arms have broken out like crazy, which didn't happen for my entire cycle.

MG223

Awards
Day 8 pct. strength has seemed to stall. Still able to do what I was doing towards end of cycle but it's taking more energy and my CNS is hit harder after a workout now.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Day 8 pct. strength has seemed to stall. Still able to do what I was doing towards end of cycle but it's taking more energy and my CNS is hit harder after a workout now.
Would you do the cycle again? If yes what would you change or would you keep everything the same? I am only 20 and at the moment I won't be touching anything but I want to gather knowledge for the future.

MG223

Awards
Would you do the cycle again? If yes what would you change or would you keep everything the same? I am only 20 and at the moment I won't be touching anything but I want to gather knowledge for the future.
Yes I would. Besides the cycle being really expensive I didn't have many sides besides a little extra acne and a little bit of lethargy here and there. My bench went up from 215 for one 1 to 225 3x5, squat went from 305 for one to 315 for 3, and everything else jumped up.