Anavar only cycles. Is adding test too much for a rookie?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Hello everyone, first post on this forum.

When it comes to Anavar only cycles and low doses (say 40-50 mgs) would you say that its better for a rookie to just do a Var only cycle instead of stacking with Test? Couldn't the test actually cause worse side effects than the Var by itself? Such as hair loss and acne? Especially if the person is a rookie? Ive read that 40-50 mgs wont have much negative effect on Testosterone either. Is this true?

Anyone here have success with Var only cycles as their first cycle?

We are speaking of men not women here.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hi mate, i am running the following cycle now

80mg var alpha pharma split in 40mg breakfast and 40mg pre wo at 6ish pm
50mg proviron split in 25mg dosed with var

i will then use nolvadex as pct and i will add supplementation

i wanted to add test too but as you, i am completely new with cycles, this is my first cycle ever, here some more info for you maybe it could be useful, also Contaygious did the same, 80mg a day, so maybe he can add some valuable feedback here.

till now, this is my 2nd week, i started at 60mg then up to 80mg, i can say big pumps, lot more vasc and hardening sensation, but, tbh it is too early to say yes its working or not, usually with var you get to see the first signs beginning of 3rd week, and this is valid if the car you are using is legit, i would suggest alpha pharma and pharmacom if you find a good source to buy from.

anything else i can help, please let me know ;)

one more thing.... usually test is good as var will shut you down, it does not covert to estrogen but it will shut your normal production of test, i am taking proviron too to help with this, as i said, i am not an expert but i am trying to learn.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Well I took Var for 3 days and decided to stop its use until I had something to use so it wouldn't shut my test down as much. What should I look for? I want to do this the right way. I dont' want to just jump into something and do it half assed. Waste of money especially since I haven't reached my natty potential yet anyway. So I will wait and be patient until its the right time.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Well I took Var for 3 days and decided to stop its use until I had something to use so it wouldn't shut my test down as much. What should I look for? I want to do this the right way. I dont' want to just jump into something and do it half assed. Waste of money especially since I haven't reached my natty potential yet anyway. So I will wait and be patient until its the right time.
mate, how old are you? do not use roids if you are young mate just a personal suggestion, also do a lot of research BEFORE :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok so you are not young lol, as me, i am 35 :) just sent you a pm ;)

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
I replied. Write me back. There are certain individuals who are telling me my entire bodies Test will shut down if I take 50 mg per day. WTF?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I replied. Write me back. There are certain individuals who are telling me my entire bodies Test will shut down if I take 50 mg per day. WTF?
that is true.... but it has be understood, there are so many variables..... generally till 80mg a day are "safe" 100mg won't make you any better --> here

do your research!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
"As it pertains to testosterone, as you understand the presence of anabolic androgenic steroids suppresses natural testosterone production; how great the suppression is varies from one steroid to the next but suppression will exist to one degree of another. In the case of Anavar we have one of the more suppression friendly hormones we could ever use and while it is friendly some suppression will occur. For this reason men who supplement with the Oxandrolone hormone are urged to take precaution and supplement with some form of exogenous testosterone; while Anavar side effects may be mild the symptoms of low testosterone are not."

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
When using anabolics you will be shutdown no matter which steroid you choose, adding test will make this a much better cycle and you might as well add it because you will be shut down regardless, the solution to being shut down is a proper pct with a SERM, the pct with a SERM will restart your natural production

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
nolvadex/chlomid/arimidex for example

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Using Test during the cycle along with the Var could lead to worse side effects though during the cycle correct? Especially for a rookie?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
no man, var and test is ok, its the basic as MuscleJ said :)

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
You have to research more on what steroids do. Look up youtube videos actually. Nowadays it is generally agreed that you need a "base" of Test first AND THEN you add something like Anavar. This is because your body is treating the testosterone-like substance (in your case, Var) like you already have testosterone so it shuts down your natural production. Now, nothing is like testosterone except for...testosterone so you will have bad side effects if your just run Anavar.

Your reversing it. You might be fine and have a great cycle (with PCT) but most likely your Anavar cycle will better with a low dose Test E or Test C base. Not the other way around.