Anavar concerns, I've done my research but i need opinions!

Noob123

Awards
Anavar Cycle Question

Sorry in advance for the long post, but I need some serious opinions as I’m trying to plan as carefully as possible here.

Background: I’m 23 years old, male, with very little experience in this field. About a year ago, I ran a cycle of Equistane (Epistane and Halodrol stack) by Pro-Cycle labs, and had pretty miraculous results. My bench went from about 185 for 8 to 225 for a solid 10 reps, squats went from 225 for 8 to 275 for 6, etc. I lost a fair amount of fat in the process as well, it completely changed the way I looked. No side effects either, no hairloss, no shrinkage, no gyno, no nothing.
The problem was that I didn’t really keep much of any gains after about 2-3 months. I took a post cycle with estrogen inhibitor and natty test boosters, probably didn’t keep up my training and diet as much as I should have, but still, it was very disheartening to lose all that progress.

So now, older, wiser, and more committed, I’m considering doing another “cycle”, but this time, doing it 100%. I’ve implemented a rigorous training program and my diet’s been about 80% clean, I’ve worked my way back up, naturally, to about 60% of where I was before.
Here’s my tentative diet:

Training Day Schedule

Meal 1
• 6 egg whites
• 2 whole wheat toast/OR/1 ¼ cups oatmeal
• Glass of orange juice
Meal 2
• 1 chicken breast
• 1 microwaved baked potato/sweet potato

Train

Meal 3
• 6-8 rice cakes (possibly less
• Protein shake (peanut butter, fruit, honey, 2 scoops)
• x

Meal 4 (45 minutes-1.5 hours later)
• Turkey breast
• Cooked whole-grain pasta (1-3 cups)
• 1 whole-grain roll (optional)

Meal 5 (“dinner”)
• lean ground beef
• 1 slice low-fat cheese
• 2 slices whole-grain bread
• 1 apple

Meal 6
• casein shake OR
o cottage cheese and almonds

Off-Days

Meal 1
• 8 egg whites
• 2 slices whole-grain toast
Meal 2
• turkey breast
• 1 baked/sweet potato
Meal 3
• 2 scoops protein shake (no fruit or pb)
Meal 4
• Turkey Breast
• 1 microwaveable cup of brown rice
Meal 5
• Ground beef (lean)
• 1 slice low-fat cheese
• 2 slices whole grain bread
Meal 6
• 8 ounce chicken breast
• medium salad with fat free dressing

I’m looking for a mild steroid to supplement my training program and diet, and dial me in. I want to shred up, and still gain a fair amount of lean body mass. I’m willing to do it properly with a 100% clean diet, not a drop of alcohol, etc.

My options:

Option 1: 10 week cycle of Anavar only, at 50 mg/ed for the first 5 weeks and maybe bumping up to 75 for the next 5 weeks. I have a very reliable source for the real stuff at a good price.
With the Anavar, the only things I’m worried about are:
• Liver toxicity-I would obviously take liver support, cranberry juice, tons of water, etc. I’m still worried about this at these dosages though.
• High cholesterol-I’ve had a bit of a history with high cholesterol, I’m not trying to completely **** up my body doing this. What supplements would be necessary to mitigate this?

Option 2: Another cycle of Equistane (now called Halostane). With this, I’m worried about:
• Liver toxicity (2 orals in 1 pill)
• Gyno/estrogen issues (even though I didn’t have any last time)
• Other side effects
• POST CYCLE: If I do a cycle, and can’t keep at least 80% of my gains, it’s not worth my time, money, or risk to my health. I’d need advice on how to post cycle properly (changes in diet, training suggestions, and of course, PCT therapy).

ALSO, can an experienced, knowledgeable member please advise as to what kind of results I’m likely to see with either cycle? I'm 182 lbs now, with about 16% bodyfat.

Thanks in advance guys!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anavar Cycle Question

Sorry in advance for the long post, but I need some serious opinions as I’m trying to plan as carefully as possible here.

Background: I’m 23 years old, male, with very little experience in this field. About a year ago, I ran a cycle of Equistane (Epistane and Halodrol stack) by Pro-Cycle labs, and had pretty miraculous results. My bench went from about 185 for 8 to 225 for a solid 10 reps, squats went from 225 for 8 to 275 for 6, etc. I lost a fair amount of fat in the process as well, it completely changed the way I looked. No side effects either, no hairloss, no shrinkage, no gyno, no nothing.
The problem was that I didn’t really keep much of any gains after about 2-3 months. I took a post cycle with estrogen inhibitor and natty test boosters, probably didn’t keep up my training and diet as much as I should have, but still, it was very disheartening to lose all that progress.

So now, older, wiser, and more committed, I’m considering doing another “cycle”, but this time, doing it 100%. I’ve implemented a rigorous training program and my diet’s been about 80% clean, I’ve worked my way back up, naturally, to about 60% of where I was before.
Here’s my tentative diet:

Training Day Schedule

Meal 1
• 6 egg whites
• 2 whole wheat toast/OR/1 ¼ cups oatmeal
• Glass of orange juice
Meal 2
• 1 chicken breast
• 1 microwaved baked potato/sweet potato

Train

Meal 3
• 6-8 rice cakes (possibly less
• Protein shake (peanut butter, fruit, honey, 2 scoops)
• x

Meal 4 (45 minutes-1.5 hours later)
• Turkey breast
• Cooked whole-grain pasta (1-3 cups)
• 1 whole-grain roll (optional)

Meal 5 (“dinner”)
• lean ground beef
• 1 slice low-fat cheese
• 2 slices whole-grain bread
• 1 apple

Meal 6
• casein shake OR
o cottage cheese and almonds

Off-Days

Meal 1
• 8 egg whites
• 2 slices whole-grain toast
Meal 2
• turkey breast
• 1 baked/sweet potato
Meal 3
• 2 scoops protein shake (no fruit or pb)
Meal 4
• Turkey Breast
• 1 microwaveable cup of brown rice
Meal 5
• Ground beef (lean)
• 1 slice low-fat cheese
• 2 slices whole grain bread
Meal 6
• 8 ounce chicken breast
• medium salad with fat free dressing

I’m looking for a mild steroid to supplement my training program and diet, and dial me in. I want to shred up, and still gain a fair amount of lean body mass. I’m willing to do it properly with a 100% clean diet, not a drop of alcohol, etc.

My options:

Option 1: 10 week cycle of Anavar only, at 50 mg/ed for the first 5 weeks and maybe bumping up to 75 for the next 5 weeks. I have a very reliable source for the real stuff at a good price.
With the Anavar, the only things I’m worried about are:
• Liver toxicity-I would obviously take liver support, cranberry juice, tons of water, etc. I’m still worried about this at these dosages though.
• High cholesterol-I’ve had a bit of a history with high cholesterol, I’m not trying to completely **** up my body doing this. What supplements would be necessary to mitigate this?

Option 2: Another cycle of Equistane (now called Halostane). With this, I’m worried about:
• Liver toxicity (2 orals in 1 pill)
• Gyno/estrogen issues (even though I didn’t have any last time)
• Other side effects
• POST CYCLE: If I do a cycle, and can’t keep at least 80% of my gains, it’s not worth my time, money, or risk to my health. I’d need advice on how to post cycle properly (changes in diet, training suggestions, and of course, PCT therapy).

ALSO, can an experienced, knowledgeable member please advise as to what kind of results I’m likely to see with either cycle? I'm 182 lbs now, with about 16% bodyfat.

Thanks in advance guys!!
How long ya been training?You need a SERM pct for a 10 week cycle.I know it's var but your running 50 mg for 10 weeks.If you didn't have one for the epistane cycle then that explains why you lost everything.

PCT should look like this:SERM,DAA,Erase*anti cortisol ,anti estrogen and test booster in one*
As for meal's,please put that into calories/macros.I don't speak food.
The steroid it's self will put on atleast 2 to 3 lbs on a cutting diet,although you may lose more fat than gain muscle and the scale will go down.I say pick mass or cutt due to the extreme dedication a recomp has*gaining muscle and losing fat.*Plus you will end up gaining some fat in pct due to the nutrient partitioning effect of the steroid being taken away and the steroids messing with your thyroid.

I think it should be a cutt vs a mass cycle because your at 16%.Mass cycles are best run at 12% and lower due to your body handling food better and less estrogen via stored fat.

Noob123

Awards
I've been training for about 5 years, but seriously training hard for only about 2. Diet's been the worst possible you can imagine for nearly all of that time until recently, though.

I want to do a cut. I put off doing a real cut because I love training heavier and the thought of losing muscle and getting smaller just seems abhorrent to me. But I guess it's time to suck it up. Do you have any diet reccomendations for a good "preservation" cut cycle? Keep in mind i'm dedicating myself to this completely, even working in some 2-a-days in my plan. I'm a 2nd year law student but only have class 3 days a week, so i have 4 days a week to study and train like hell.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
If you have a legit source for anavar I would also get some test. 250-300mg a week of test plus the var will go a long way to even better gains.

As far as losing gains post cycle, even the best pct won't save you completely. You might maintain for a while, and with any luck maintain it long enough to get you through till your next cycle. The myth that a serm will magically make you keep the gains is just that. A myth.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been training for about 5 years, but seriously training hard for only about 2. Diet's been the worst possible you can imagine for nearly all of that time until recently, though.

I want to do a cut. I put off doing a real cut because I love training heavier and the thought of losing muscle and getting smaller just seems abhorrent to me. But I guess it's time to suck it up. Do you have any diet reccomendations for a good "preservation" cut cycle? Keep in mind i'm dedicating myself to this completely, even working in some 2-a-days in my plan. I'm a 2nd year law student but only have class 3 days a week, so i have 4 days a week to study and train like hell.
Just remember you are breaking the law by discussing a controlled substance like var via the internet :)

Your training shouldn't really change on cycle vs off.If you don't have one I suggest a 4 day split like mine.
Chest/triceps-Back/bicep-Legs/abs-Shoulders and deadlifts if you want to sperate them like I do.Don't do 2x a day,it's un needed in most cases.Plus you save time.Pick 2 to 4 different excersices per bodypart and your good to go.*aka 2 for chest and 2 for tri's on chest and tri day*
Don't train your biceps before your back because they give out quicker,same for triceps.Save them for after your pressing movments are out the way.Don't train abs untill legs are out of the whey.Did I just say whey?yeah.I did.

KEEP YOUR PROTEIN HIGH WHEN CUTTING AT ALL TIMES!You can tapper down carbs first then fats for less calories.

var at 50 mg should be fine for 10 weeks.You need to find a serm.Most people think they are illegal.SERM's are not illegal to possess nor or they illegal to use.They are illegal to be sold as anything else than a research chemical.They don't really care if you put them up your ass as soon as you get them let alone ingest them.So don't use that as an excuse not to get one.

Eat in a calorie deficit and you're gonna shed fat in no time.Var will allow you to preserve strenght ,maybe even get stronger.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a legit source for anavar I would also get some test. 250-300mg a week of test plus the var will go a long way to even better gains.

As far as losing gains post cycle, even the best pct won't save you completely. You might maintain for a while, and with any luck maintain it long enough to get you through till your next cycle. The myth that a serm will magically make you keep the gains is just that. A myth.
Nobody said a SERM will.But they will get your nuts started faster while fighting rebound estrogen.Deloading also makes your gains go bye bye*in my experence*
As far as the long term gains...that is still up for debate.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Nobody said a SERM will.But they will get your nuts started faster while fighting rebound estrogen.Deloading also makes your gains go bye bye*in my experence*
As far as the long term gains...that is still up for debate.
I actually like ai's for pct more than serms. Drys you out post cycle and get sky high test levels. I also throw in nolva as it seems to help with cholesterol levels. I stay away from clomid because it gives me zits more than nolva.

Its not up for debate... you will lose anything above what you could hold naturally. Palumbo theorized that your natural set point can be adjusted up the longer you stay at a certain size, but the lengths of time he was talking about was 20+ weeks or longer. Much longer than a typically cycle.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct. :)

Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like ai's for pct more than serms. Drys you out post cycle and get sky high test levels. I also throw in nolva as it seems to help with cholesterol levels. I stay away from clomid because it gives me zits more than nolva.

Its not up for debate... you will lose anything above what you could hold naturally. Palumbo theorized that your natural set point can be adjusted up the longer you stay at a certain size, but the lengths of time he was talking about was 20+ weeks or longer. Much longer than a typically cycle.
Right,one cycle put you up 15 lbs lets say.You loose 5 of it.10lbs of lean mass,maybe one or 2 of that goes away untill you can jump on cycle again.So that 9 or 7 lbs is there and carried on to your next cycle.Eventaully you will be able to maintain "extra ordinary" ammount of muscle.Just like jason english maintaining at 240 to 260 at 5foot something.He says the longest cycle he has been on is 12 weeks.Of steroids anyway.

tcun44

Awards
Just my .02- don't bother with a VAR only cycle. Did it twice- because like you I was looking for a mild cycle that excluded most sides. Don't waste your money. You'd be better off with a good PH cycle- or you can bite the bullet and get a test base and stack it with another AAS like Var (or even run test by itself) and then work on controlling the sides with ancillaries. I searched for the 'side free cycle' unicorn for years- it doesn't exist. Not what you want to hear- but I wouldn't waste the money on VAR (unless it's part of an AAS stack).

Noob123

Awards
Old bump, I know, but I wanted to see out some specific advice.

Bought the var, liquid suspension. Same source that a few of my friends have used, and they had absolutely phenomenal results. Big gains and dramatic fat loss. None of them used ANY post cycle, drank on cycle, ate like ****, etc. But 6+ months and none of the 3 kids who ran this cycle have lost any size, strength, or tone from what I can see. Nothing significant, that I can notice. I still think the way they ran it was a mistake, though, and I'd rather not **** with my body like that.

I had to delay the cycle due to some shoulder instability, I would probably be fine but I wanted to start the cycle at 100% of my natural best, really pushing myself, and my shoulder wasn't letting it happen.

So next semester, I'm gonna go at it hard. 50 mg/ed for 5 weeks, then 60-80 mg/ed for the next 3-5 weeks.

I NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO USE FOR POST CYCLE. Explain to me like i'm retarded Also, WHAT SHOULD I USE FOR CYCLE SUPPORT?

Options for post cycle are Clomid, Nolva, HCGen, and a number of OTC crap that people have recommended. I need someone to sort this out for me, my research is inconclusive, and I need someone with experience and real knowledge (not broscience) to lay it all out for me. I've got my theories but I'd like to hear from a more knowledgeable veteran as far as what I definitively should go with. I want to be as safe as possible.

Thanks in advance!

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Old bump, I know, but I wanted to see out some specific advice.

Bought the var, liquid suspension. Same source that a few of my friends have used, and they had absolutely phenomenal results. Big gains and dramatic fat loss. None of them used ANY post cycle, drank on cycle, ate like ****, etc. But 6+ months and none of the 3 kids who ran this cycle have lost any size, strength, or tone from what I can see. Nothing significant, that I can notice. I still think the way they ran it was a mistake, though, and I'd rather not **** with my body like that.

I had to delay the cycle due to some shoulder instability, I would probably be fine but I wanted to start the cycle at 100% of my natural best, really pushing myself, and my shoulder wasn't letting it happen.

So next semester, I'm gonna go at it hard. 50 mg/ed for 5 weeks, then 60-80 mg/ed for the next 3-5 weeks.

I NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO USE FOR POST CYCLE. Explain to me like i'm retarded Also, WHAT SHOULD I USE FOR CYCLE SUPPORT?

Options for post cycle are Clomid, Nolva, HCGen, and a number of OTC crap that people have recommended. I need someone to sort this out for me, my research is inconclusive, and I need someone with experience and real knowledge (not broscience) to lay it all out for me. I've got my theories but I'd like to hear from a more knowledgeable veteran as far as what I definitively should go with. I want to be as safe as possible.

Thanks in advance!
Clomid 50/50/50/50

You can always throw in nolva @ 20/20/10/10 too. (I'm not a fan of crazy dosages, haven't seen studies to make me think otherwise)

Cycle support isn't a requirement but anything such as CEL Cycle Assist should do fine, alot of cycle supports are usually different dosages of common active ingredients

Dosed @ 4caps per day/60 days

Noob123

Awards
Thanks for the reply, sounds good. 50/50/50/50 means 4 weeks at 50mg/ed? And I get the stuff from research chemicals?