Anabolic Pump/IGF-2/Carb Slam & Trisorbagen

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Sound good?

Feel free to give any other suggestions.

I'm about to place an order, but waiting on some input.

BlitzNDestroy

BlitzNDestroy

Awards
Sound good?

Feel free to give any other suggestions.

I'm about to place an order, but waiting on some input.

Looks pretty good...I would ditch the trisorbagen though. I'll assume your goal is mass/strength?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primaforce products are always good. IGF-2 is too expensive in my opinion but I have heard good reviews. I would also say to ditch the trisorbagen.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...IGF-2 is too expensive in my opinion....
That's an opinion. Fortunately, "expensive" is always relative and subjective. Please show me a comparable product in terms of consistently positive feedback, with at least the same number of ingredients at the same quality and effective doses as IGF-2, that is available at a much lower price. The whole thing is always a value-for-money calculus.

tgass

tgass

Awards
And why ditch the trisorbagen i don't get it... i believe it would be a good idea to use with the IGF-2 or just go with straight 10mg of Bioperine?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds like one heck of a good stack- if you want to throw a good creatine/insulin-mimicking/post-workout recovery product in as well- think about NeoVar Recomped.....

PS NeoVar Recomped has a good bit of Bioperine in it per serving ;)

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I actually decided to go with AP, Neovar Recomped and Carb Slam. I'll drop the Trisorbagen since the Bioperine in the Neovar will help force the creatine and nutrients into the muscles. I'm considering getting some D-Ribose as well, to work with the creatine.

sounds like one heck of a good stack- if you want to throw a good creatine/insulin-mimicking/post-workout recovery product in as well- think about NeoVar Recomped.....

PS NeoVar Recomped has a good bit of Bioperine in it per serving ;)