stackin Anabolic Pump with IGF-LR3?

dra05ke

Awards
Is it safe to stack Anabolic Pump and IGF-LR3 ..i was reading the forums and it said not to take any insulin mimicking products with AP ...but i was wondering if anyone else on here had done it or had opinions on the matter before i start it?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you used either product solo? Other guys have used them both....just depends on how you react. Some guys get hypo from IGF, others dont.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i use na-rala with igf..,....and im still alive

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've used them in conjunction before...with very good results.

...have you used AP on it's own? Do you know what it feels like to go hypo and how to fix it if you do begin to?

IMO, in thoery it has the ability to make your go hypo a bit quicker, but as long as you are keeping blood sugars at a good level and have a good fast acting sugar source around, just in case, you'll be more then fine and you'll love the result.

How are you planning on running the two?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just my thoughts, but IGF makes you so incredibly sensitive to Insulin, AP might be overkill, since they recommend not to stack with another insulinmimetic.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats hypo?
I should have said symptoms of hypoglycemia, such as:

Some of the symptoms of hypoglycemia are:

* fatigue
* insomnia
* mental confusion
* nervousness
* mood swings
* faintness
* headaches
* depression
* phobias
* heart palpitations

# a craving for sweets
# cold hands and feet
# forgetfulness
# dizziness
# blurred vision
# inner trembling
# outbursts of temper
# sudden hunger
# allergies
# crying spells

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just my thoughts, but IGF makes you so incredibly sensitive to Insulin, AP might be overkill, since they recommend not to stack with another insulinmimetic.
When I first used IGF I didnt seem to get any signs of insulin sensitivity, however I do notice it with AP. I am pry going to be using both in an upcoming pct.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I first used IGF I didnt seem to get any signs of insulin sensitivity, however I do notice it with AP. I am pry going to be using both in an upcoming post cycle therapy.
I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, but from my experience I had a tough time keeping blood glucose levels high enough to be withing normal range.

There's a reason why people stack IGF and Insulin together, and that's the fact that IGF makes your muscles hella sensitive to the 'slin.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If you do, takin in simple sugars and lot of carbs will be essential, especially around training/dosing.

...Give it a try, I bet you'll like it.