anabolic pump + pslin +IGF-2+drive+rpm

cessna

cessna

Awards
hello.....i've heard a lot about this product and i been reading about them..i am on leviathan reloaded....but after that i want to run this stack
can anybody give me an advice. its nothing wrong to take all this? or could be a waste of money?
thanks

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Looks great... I ran this same stack in conjunction of a few other goodies minus the IGF-2 and had fantastic results!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be prepared for some wicked pump man! The pumps at times can be so intense that your muscle can do more reps, but they will be so pumped that they can't move! It's ausome!

cessna

cessna

Awards
should i expect in this stack not gaining fat and gaining lean muscle mass? i really want some pumps lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fat factor will depend of course upon your diet. Minimal, if not, non exsistant fat gain should be expected with a good diet and these supps. You will get the pumps, don't worry about that!

cessna

cessna

Awards
allright, i have a really clean diet....but im extreamly sensitive to carbs.
so right now im doing a ketogenic diet and i am taking leviathan

so i want to try these supplements because they help to absorb in a better way the carbs so take so i hope it works for me. its there any other supplement that can help absorb better drive and rpm?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a really expensive, overdone stack.

People rely way too much on supplements today.

cessna

cessna

Awards
believe im not...my diet its the firts thing for me.... but i have like 2 years taking only protein and bcaa and i reach a point where im not making gains... so why not a little help

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
believe im not...my diet its the firts thing for me.... but i have like 2 years taking only protein and bcaa and i reach a point where im not making gains... so why not a little help
yea bro... the RPM is Pre Wo, AP and Pslin are carbohydrate repartitioners and IGF-2 and Drive help build those guns... Ap and Pslin were higly effective for me when stacked...after I found exactly what specific foods worked best with my body... hahahha i'll second his you really ARE NOT overdoing it...:clap2:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pick up some Bioperine. I prefer the bulk powder form, $2.50 over at Beyond a Century. I would buy it form nutra, but they don't have it. But BAC has it extremely cheap. All you need is about 5-10 mg a day. So you can see that 2 grams will last you a LONG time!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent stack idea! Several variations of that stack have been implemented here on AM with much success. It would be hard to find any other stack of natural anabolics that can come close in terms of broad effectiveness. If you use Drive and RPM in one stack, Bioperine is hardly necessary. Naringin (in Drive and RPM) will do just fine. Besides, P-Slin and Anabolic Pump would also help with nutrient-uptake and absorption. Wish you success, bud! :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nargine increases the time that the ingredients stay in your body, but Bioperine increases how much gets absorbed. Together they would be great. AP and Pslin would increase how many carbs get absorbed into the muscle, not more of the supplements.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nargine increases the time that the ingredients stay in your body, but Bioperine increases how much gets absorbed. Together they would be great. AP and Pslin would increase how many carbs get absorbed into the muscle, not more of the supplements.
Not quite! We can talk about the details per PM, if you wish, so we do not clog the thread...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, ok, but I am right! I say add the Bioperine, its been doing wonders for all my supps!