AnaBeta Elite+Erase Pro+Alphamine+D-pol/Test Powder

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hitting the legs hard first day, love it
Absolutely! A good leg workout always sets the tone for the rest of the week.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir! Hope you don't think it's weird but I put a picture of my head on your body and set that for my goal. Not gonna stop 'til I'm LTL-sexay! Aw yeah!
Lmao! Not at all... :D

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to post up what my diet it's looking like. I'll basically be eating the same thing every day so these numbers won't change much. I will have one cheat day a week but it won't be to go all out. It's really just a day to look forward to through the week that I can eat without counting calories.

Today I ended up at 1936 calories, 198g protein, 133g carbs, 66g fat.

MEAL 1: 1/2C oats, 1/2C egg whites, 1Tbs natPB, 1C 2% milk, 1 scoop ON whey protein, cinnamon, stevia (all blended)

MEAL 2: 2 Chicken breast, 1C brown rice

MEAL 3: 1 can Albacore Tuna

MEAL 4: 2 Turkey burgers, 1/2C cottage cheese, 1C 2% milk

PLEASE critique this diet.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FOOD

Calories: 1805
Protein: 234
Carbs: 70
Fats: 63.5

Macro shake (see first meal above), 10oz chicken breast, 1 can albacore tuna, 2 turkey burgers, 1/2C 2% cottage cheese, 1C 2% milk

Today was my second day of assessing alphamine so tomorrow will be 2 scoops + 1 scoop. Haven't felt anything too thermogenic yet, which I wasn't expecting. Definitely feeling the appetite suppression (I have to remind myself to eat). I AM excited to get to try the full dose tomorrow. And depending on how I tolerate it (I'm pretty stim tolerable) I may keep using Muscle Marinade too.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see that you are doing before and after pictures AND measurements. Between the two there should be no mistaking what kind of changes you see over the course of the log. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
FOOD

Calories: 1805
Protein: 234
Carbs: 70
Fats: 63.5

Macro shake (see first meal above), 10oz chicken breast, 1 can albacore tuna, 2 turkey burgers, 1/2C 2% cottage cheese, 1C 2% milk

Today was my second day of assessing alphamine so tomorrow will be 2 scoops + 1 scoop. Haven't felt anything too thermogenic yet, which I wasn't expecting. Definitely feeling the appetite suppression (I have to remind myself to eat). I AM excited to get to try the full dose tomorrow. And depending on how I tolerate it (I'm pretty stim tolerable) I may keep using Muscle Marinade too.
You cal intake is very low for so early in your cut, especially given the training and low carbs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to post up what my diet it's looking like. I'll basically be eating the same thing every day so these numbers won't change much. I will have one cheat day a week but it won't be to go all out. It's really just a day to look forward to through the week that I can eat without counting calories.

Today I ended up at 1936 calories, 198g protein, 133g carbs, 66g fat.

MEAL 1: 1/2C oats, 1/2C egg whites, 1Tbs natPB, 1C 2% milk, 1 scoop ON whey protein, cinnamon, stevia (all blended)

MEAL 2: 2 Chicken breast, 1C brown rice

MEAL 3: 1 can Albacore Tuna

MEAL 4: 2 Turkey burgers, 1/2C cottage cheese, 1C 2% milk

PLEASE critique this diet.
IMO, this is far too low in calories and could easily lead to a quick plateau. The protein is about right for your size, but I'd add in more healthy fats and a lot more produce as you don't have any listed in this meal plan.

On a different topic, utilize more compound training in your assistance lifts on 5/3/1 (e.g. walking lunges instead of leg extensions and good mornings instead of leg curls). Not only will these burn more calories, but they are superior strength builders.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You cal intake is very low for so early in your cut, especially given the training and low carbs.
I've actually been cutting calories for a month before this. I went from bulking at around 2800 calories and lowered it 200 calories a week over 4 weeks. Based on calculations and using a 1.4 activity modifier it says my maintenance is 2500 calories. So to lose 1lb a week I have to be at a 500 cal deficit, which I'm pretty close to. I only dip under that more on my off days. Plus I'll at least hit maintenance once a week on cheat days. So this is my thinking but I want to make sure my thinking is correct so please keep the feedback coming. I'm by no means an expert at this so need all the help I can get!

DAG2013

Awards
In for great stack and 5/3/1, similar to my new stack! Get at it!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Subbed! I'm running about the same stack currently, and will be starting 5/3/1 in the next month or so

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, this is far too low in calories and could easily lead to a quick plateau. The protein is about right for your size, but I'd add in more healthy fats and a lot more produce as you don't have any listed in this meal plan.

On a different topic, utilize more compound training in your assistance lifts on 5/3/1 (e.g. walking lunges instead of leg extensions and good mornings instead of leg curls). Not only will these burn more calories, but they are superior strength builders.
Advice from a true Brolympian! Thank you for this sir! What you suggest makes a LOT of sense. And I'm definitely going to incorporate the exercises into my next bulking cycle. I think to finish this cut though, I'm going to stick with the exercises I'm doing just because I can better gauge my progress. As for my calories, I'd like to know your feedback on whether I'm thinking about my calorie intake correctly (as I explained above).

Thanks again for everyone's support and suggestions! They are greatly appreciated!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Advice from a true Brolympian! Thank you for this sir! What you suggest makes a LOT of sense. And I'm definitely going to incorporate the exercises into my next bulking cycle. I think to finish this cut though, I'm going to stick with the exercises I'm doing just because I can better gauge my progress. As for my calories, I'd like to know your feedback on whether I'm thinking about my calorie intake correctly (as I explained above).

Thanks again for everyone's support and suggestions! They are greatly appreciated!
Here's the thing about using isolation assistance lifts: they not only are inferior strength builders, but they also do not burn as many calories compared to their compound counterparts. It's a myth that using isolation lifts are better while on a cut and lifts for bulking/cutting cycles do not exist.

Consistently consuming less than 2000 calories per day is a very low amount of calories unless you literally have zero activity outside of the gym. If you plan to do this, then you'll want to have a massive refeed 1-2x/week where you consume closer to 4000 calories on these days. The feedback on the stack alone has shown that recomping on maintenance calories (or even slightly above) is a very realistic goal, so you could easily add 400-500 per day with little fear of it turning into fat. In fact, it'll likely lead to increased recovery, better training sessions, and increased LBM.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the thing about using isolation assistance lifts: they not only are inferior strength builders, but they also do not burn as many calories compared to their compound counterparts. It's a myth that using isolation lifts are better while on a cut and lifts for bulking/cutting cycles do not exist.

Consistently consuming less than 2000 calories per day is a very low amount of calories unless you literally have zero activity outside of the gym. If you plan to do this, then you'll want to have a massive refeed 1-2x/week where you consume closer to 4000 calories on these days. The feedback on the stack alone has shown that recomping on maintenance calories (or even slightly above) is a very realistic goal, so you could easily add 400-500 per day with little fear of it turning into fat. In fact, it'll likely lead to increased recovery, better training sessions, and increased LBM.
That should be easy to do. I'll just add another shake at mid-day which consists of 575 calories, 55.5g protein, 46.5g carbs, 17g fats. That would bring my total to 2530 calories, 258g protein, 181 carbs, 83.5 fats. Now should I still lower carbs on 2 of my off days (tuesday and saturday) with a refeed on sunday?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should be easy to do. I'll just add another shake at mid-day which consists of 575 calories, 55.5g protein, 46.5g carbs, 17g fats. That would bring my total to 2530 calories, 258g protein, 181 carbs, 83.5 fats. Now should I still lower carbs on 2 of my off days (tuesday and saturday) with a refeed on sunday?
I'd bring the fats and protein up rest days and save the increased carbs for training days. On your refeed days, though, keep the fats a bit lower and focus more on carbs.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd bring the fats and protein up rest days and save the increased carbs for training days. On your refeed days, though, keep the fats a bit lower and focus more on carbs.
So I should keep the same calorie intake on off days but with lower carbs and higher protein/fats? And I will use Sunday as my refeed day since it's family day and it's harder to eat so strict. But it's also an off day so will that be a problem that I'm increasing calories on that day? Should I be hitting 3k calories on my refeed day?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I should keep the same calorie intake on off days but with lower carbs and higher protein/fats? And I will use Sunday as my refeed day since it's family day and it's harder to eat so strict. But it's also an off day so will that be a problem that I'm increasing calories on that day? Should I be hitting 3k calories on my refeed day?
No, you need to increase total calories each day closer to 2500 per day; on your training days, balance the increase amongst the 3 macros. On off days, fill the need with primarily fats and protein. Your refeed should be closer to 4000 per day and this will help to fuel the rest of the week.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, you need to increase total calories each day closer to 2500 per day; on your training days, balance the increase amongst the 3 macros. On off days, fill the need with primarily fats and protein. Your refeed should be closer to 4000 per day and this will help to fuel the rest of the week.
Okay so I've structured my diet for today to hit 2272 calories, 288g protein, 158g carbs, 50.5g fats. Tomorrow I'll increase the calories 100kcal by adding more carbs, and again the following day. Saturday will be an off day so I'll focus on taking in 2500 calories with an increase in proteins and fats and decreasing carbs (how much should I decrease carbs?) Then sunday will be a refeed where I will eat up to 4k calories with a major increase in carbs (again how much).

Okay big guy...i think I've got it for the most part but I need your final critique. Does this sound right? Just need some specifics on what macro percentages should be roughly on w/o days, off days, and refeed days. I really want to get zeroed in on my diet because I know it's lacking. Again, thank you for all your help!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so I've structured my diet for today to hit 2272 calories, 288g protein, 158g carbs, 50.5g fats. Tomorrow I'll increase the calories 100kcal by adding more carbs, and again the following day. Saturday will be an off day so I'll focus on taking in 2500 calories with an increase in proteins and fats and decreasing carbs (how much should I decrease carbs?) Then sunday will be a refeed where I will eat up to 4k calories with a major increase in carbs (again how much). Okay big guy...i think I've got it for the most part but I need your final critique. Does this sound right? Just need some specifics on what macro percentages should be roughly on w/o days, off days, and refeed days. I really want to get zeroed in on my diet because I know it's lacking. Again, thank you for all your help!
50g of fats is way, way too low. Contrary to popular belief, fats will not make you fat.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50g of fats is way, way too low. Contrary to popular belief, fats will not make you fat.
True...it's all about the calories. So how do I know how much fats I should be taking in?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True...it's all about the calories. So how do I know how much fats I should be taking in?
.5 grams of fats per pound of body weight is a good way to find out what you should be getting in. When I cut, I up the amount of protein per pound of body weight (recommended is 1 gram per pound) to around 1.5 grams per pound. If I am doing low carb, I will up the fats to about .75-.8 grams per pound and drop the carbs.

Find out your TDEE, and go off of that to know exactly how many calories you should get in per day. Fill in your essential macros with protein and fats first, then use carbs to fill the rest of your kCalories.

But really everyone's body is different, and it's going to take some experimenting to really understand how your body reacts.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to stay in the .8-1.0g/lb range.
That seems like a LOT! That would be 50% of my calories taken in from fat. Not saying that you're not right, I just don't think I can eat that much lol. I don't really eat a lot of fatty foods just as a preference. I've heard of using avocados in shakes though so that would help. I guess I'll have to see what I can come up with.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That seems like a LOT! That would be 50% of my calories taken in from fat. Not saying that you're not right, I just don't think I can eat that much lol. I don't really eat a lot of fatty foods just as a preference. I've heard of using avocados in shakes though so that would help. I guess I'll have to see what I can come up with.
Cook your foods with olive oil or some other form of cooking oil (easy on the stomach also). You could also add olive oil to your protein shakes to get extra fats/calories in that way. My top two are olive oil and coconut oil.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.5 grams of fats per pound of body weight is a good way to find out what you should be getting in. When I cut, I up the amount of protein per pound of body weight (recommended is 1 gram per pound) to around 1.5 grams per pound. If I am doing low carb, I will up the fats to about .75-.8 grams per pound and drop the carbs.

Find out your TDEE, and go off of that to know exactly how many calories you should get in per day. Fill in your essential macros with protein and fats first, then use carbs to fill the rest of your kCalories.

But really everyone's body is different, and it's going to take some experimenting to really understand how your body reacts.
I've got my TDEE calculated but the macro percentages that are "suggested" has fat under 20%. Protein at 1.5/lb and the rest in carbs. I think I could get it to 50% though with a little tweaking. Thanks for the input!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got my TDEE calculated but the macro percentages that are "suggested" has fat under 20%. Protein at 1.5/lb and the rest in carbs. I think I could get it to 50% though with a little tweaking. Thanks for the input!
Ya, I only use the TDEE to calculate calories. Then I divide the macros myself how I want them to fill in the total kCalories per day.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my chest workout this morning went like this:

Bench Press
135x5
155x5
180x5

Incline DB fly
50x12 (RP +1 reps)
50x12 (RP +2 reps)
50x6+4 reps assisted

HS decline press
200x12 (RP +2 reps)
200x9 (RP +1 rep)
200x9 (RP +1 rep)

One arm low pulley cable cross over
55x12 (RP +5lbs)
55x12
55x12

Chest Dips
BWx10
BWx10
BWx7

Machine tricep extension
85x16 (RP +4 reps)
85x10
85x8

Cardio: Treadmill
10 min (inc 6 / spd 4) Walk
10 min (no inc / spd 6) Jog
8 min (inc 4 / spd 4) Walk
2 min (no inc / spd 8) Run

Observations:
Felt like I was recovering from exercise pretty quickly. Was able to dig deep to find that last bit of strength needed to get a couple more reps. Everything just felt more solid and connected. Movements were more specific and focused. Also when I was running, I felt like I could just keep going, plus I recovered so well that when I got to the end of my last stretch of walking, I decided to kick it into gear and really push myself. It felt great!

Going to throw a half scoop of Muscle Marinade in with my Alphamine tomorrow morning while dosing ABE and D-pol. Should be fun!

Food:
I ended up at 2337 kcals, 248g protein, 174.5g carbs, 68g fats. I've got some tweaking to do but should have it all dialed in by the end of the day.

As always...critiques welcome!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5am...groggy...dosed MM, Alphamine, ABE, D-POL...zing! Ready for a killer back workout!

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
If I could chip in Aabeta E great og erase also;

for training nothing works recomp like tabata

20 sec work 10 rest repeat for 8 rounds,

I use kettles, sandbags and bb to do them.

depending on what you have try the following

1. bb front squat, 50% or less of 1 mr

2. bb lunges,

3. crazy **** I do burpee to a clean and press with bb can extend to 30/10

4. kb swings

5. kb cleans ( work better for me than bb also sb ones are great;

6. very light deadlift

you will feel the lactic acid buildup and this stuff just burns of flab

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember that the last set on 5/3/1 is as many reps as possible and not limited to the target reps.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember that the last set on 5/3/1 is as many reps as possible and not limited to the target reps.
Good point! I haven't been pushing that because I don't have a spotter and typically the designated reps is all I'm comfortable doing myself. But I think I'm going to start doing this, I'll just grab one of the guys to spot me on the last set!

DAG2013

Awards
Good point! I haven't been pushing that because I don't have a spotter and typically the designated reps is all I'm comfortable doing myself. But I think I'm going to start doing this, I'll just grab one of the guys to spot me on the last set!
It's actually a very important part of 5/3/1. That is the set that should be all out, balls to the wall. Your starting weights may be too high if in week 1 you're only hitting 5 on your last set.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's actually a very important part of 5/3/1. That is the set that should be all out, balls to the wall. Your starting weights may be too high if in week 1 you're only hitting 5 on your last set.
Well I typically feel like I COULD do more but like I said, I don't want to push myself to failure without a spotter. But I want to do this right so I'll see just how much I can push that last set.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I typically feel like I COULD do more but like I said, I don't want to push myself to failure without a spotter. But I want to do this right so I'll see just how much I can push that last set.
You don't need to push to failure. Wendler himself recommends stopping 1-2 reps short of total failure.

DAG2013

Awards
You don't need to push to failure. Wendler himself recommends stopping 1-2 reps short of total failure.
Exactly. You should be able to set rep PR's at certain weights without failing. Especially in the beginning. I think 2 cycles ago I benched 225x15, I knew at 15 I had to stop myself because I was getting close to total failure. And yes, I went with the start lower mentality :p

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I had thought, which is why I went with this program because I wouldn't need a spotter. So if that's the case then I'm pretty much hitting that point on my last set.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my macros tweaked...I think it looks a lot better! Tell me what you think.

Totals
Calories:02592
Protein: 0283.6
Carbs: 0.0135.8
*Fiber015
Fats: 0.00102.50
*Saturated0.025.9
*Poly015.7
*Mono025.1

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WORKOUT - BACK

Deadlift
240x5
280x5
315x5

Chins
BWx9 (PR +1 rep)
BWx6 (PR +1 rep)
BWx4

HS one arm iso-row
115x12 (PR +5lbs)
115x12
115x12

Straight arm push down
170x12
170x12
140x15

Was completely exhausted at this point. Tried to do v-bar PDs but had to drop it 20lbs from PR just to move the weight.

V-bar PD
100x10
*And then I was DONE. Had nothing left.

Cardio - treadmill
20 min (inc 4 / spd 4) walk

OBSERVATIONS
I can tell I've really been pushing the limits of my CNS because I went into the gym pumped up and with lots of energy and then it just plummeted. When I was done though I still felt pretty good. I just need to give my body time to adjust to the PRs I'm pushing. I have a feeling I'm going to start jumping in weight.

FOOD - By end of day
Calories: 2367
Protein: 258
Carbs: 146.5
Fats: 78.8
*Still have some adjustments I need to make for tomorrow

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not CNS fatigue as that's not how it works; the more likely possibility is that is the result of undereating and it lowering your overall work capacity.

What wave is this for you on 5/3/1?

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not CNS fatigue as that's not how it works; the more likely possibility is that is the result of undereating and it lowering your overall work capacity.

What wave is this for you on 5/3/1?
That would definitely make sense...I'm on wave 2

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would definitely make sense...I'm on wave 2
Then you still should be getting 7-10 reps on the "5" week. Either you overestimated yourself or your forgot to take off 10% at the beginning once you calculated your numbers for each week. Did you buy the book?

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then you still should be getting 7-10 reps on the "5" week. Either you overestimated yourself or your forgot to take off 10% at the beginning once you calculated your numbers for each week. Did you buy the book?
I have a phone app specifically for calculating 5/3/1 weights. You input the most weight you've done for the amount of reps and it figures a 1RM then takes 90% of that and breaks down what my weight is for all 3 sets.

I hadn't bought the book, but I just found it on my kindle and got it lol. Guess I've got some reading to do.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a phone app specifically for calculating 5/3/1 weights. You input the most weight you've done for the amount of reps and it figures a 1RM then takes 90% of that and breaks down what my weight is for all 3 sets.

I hadn't bought the book, but I just found it on my kindle and got it lol. Guess I've got some reading to do.
Adjust everything according to the book. It takes a little more time to get everything set up, but gives you a much better feel of the program.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adjust everything according to the book. It takes a little more time to get everything set up, but gives you a much better feel of the program.
Will do! Thanks for the insight! Hey, by the way, does my diet look more on point? Not what I'm getting in today but rather the calculations I posted earlier? I'll start hitting those numbers tomorrow if it looks okay.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do! Thanks for the insight! Hey, by the way, does my diet look more on point? Not what I'm getting in today but rather the calculations I posted earlier? I'll start hitting those numbers tomorrow if it looks okay.
Throw in another 1-2C of vegetables for more fiber, but the macros look good.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WORKOUT - SHOULDERS

Standing overhead BB press
80x5
95x5
105x8
*Maybe could have got one more on last set. Should I figure my 1RM 5lbs lower for the rest of this phase or keep it as is?

Seated cable row to neck
40x15
40x17
50x12
*Was experimenting to see what hit my rear delts the best. I definitely had the best mental connection with this exercise than any other. Really got them to burn.

Lateral DB raise
20x12
20x12
15x12 (supinated grip)
*Again just experimenting to see how different exercises felt

HS Shrugs
180x15
230x15
270x15

Cardio - treadmill
20 min (inc 6 / spd 4)

OBSERVATIONS
I definitely think I'm in need of a refeed. I didn't have much in the gym today. And when I got to minute 18 incline walking on the treadmill, I had a very strong sensation like I could puke. I don't necessarily know what that's a symptom of. I used to think it was when I took Anabeta OG on an empty stomach PrWO when I was on that stack, but I've been doing just fine with ABE so now I'm wondering what's causing it. I never throw up so it's strange when I get such a strong sensation to. My heart rate was higher than normal when walking. It's usual mid 140s by the end of 10 min incline but today I was pushing 160 and definitely felt winded. There has been some extra stews at work and I've probably been averaging 5-6 hours of sleep. Plus we have a baby due in a couple weeks so there's a lot of stuff we're trying to get done (like finishing the basement). Anyway, kinda went through the motions today.

Any thoughts? Expertise? Could use some right about now.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That last set looks much better as you should be getting several reps over the minimum, but still pull back 1-2 reps. I'm not a huge fan of using the 5/3/1 principle and then going the BB'ing route with the assistance lifts, but it can still work for strength gains.

Regarding the other stuff, hit a solid refeed this weekend and try to get some sleep. Stress can negatively impact everything in life and could explain the early fatigue and nausea.

DAG2013

Awards
I was going to say exactly what Rodja said. Sleep, minimize stress, refeed. the stress part may be harder since you have a baby on the way.

also, when do you workout and what is timing of eating around that?

I agree on last set looking much better btw.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Rodja hence my initial comment about your calories being too low. I've had something similar a few months ago. Dropped my cals too quickly and the first couple of weeks I was fine but then energy plummeted and working out was a struggle and not enjoyable. What I've done is to compensate is after 4 weeks have a week or two eating at maintenance or just over and that helped to continue cutting. I'm not suggesting you do the same, but it does sound like you need a refeed. I would also listen to the body - see if the refeed improves things.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys, for all the help! I'll focus on my diet this weekend and try to get more sleep. Stress at work is lower now so doing better there. I think I'm doing too much accessory work too. Reading this book will help me fine tune things and get to where I need to be.