Anabeta Elite+Erase pro vs Anabeta Elite + XF OG

Doz

Doz

Awards
So as the title says i would like help about which stack to choose (Anabeta Elite+Erase pro vs Anabeta Elite + X Factor Original)...my goal is recomp, eating slightly above maintenance also im propably gonna through some DAA in.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So as the title says i would like help about which stack to choose (Anabeta Elite+Erase pro vs Anabeta Elite + X Factor Original)...my goal is recomp, eating slightly above maintenance also im propably gonna through some DAA in.
Personally if recomp is the goal, I would go with ABE+EPRO. Although I lean out somewhat on aRa, for me it is mostly a bulking tool. However, if funds allow, I would stack all three

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
my vote goes for anabeta & x factor cause that stack will help me with strength which is important when im dieting. I feel depressed when my lifts decrease so I tend to "re-feed" when that happens lol

Doz

Doz

Awards
the thing is i can only afford the Ara with 100 soft gels not 200 :/ so maybe Anabeta elite + Erase pro would be the best?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally if recomp is the goal, I would go with ABE+EPRO. Although I lean out somewhat on aRa, for me it is mostly a bulking tool. However, if funds allow, I would stack all three
Depends on goals. If it's to lose fat, the first option is best.

If it is to stay lean and gain a little muscle + strength, second option

Doz

Doz

Awards
Depends on goals. If it's to lose fat, the first option is best.

If it is to stay lean and gain a little muscle + strength, second option
as i said i can only afford the 100softgels cycle , is it still the the best option for recomp?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as i said i can only afford the 100softgels cycle , is it still the the best option for recomp?
What product are you referring to when you say "100 soft gels"?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flip a coin? Haha

Erase Pro would add some additional fat loss benefits (cortisol and PPAR-agonism), while ArA would work (and has been used by many) with AnaBeta Elite quite well.

Even if you can only afford one 100ct, then you would probably still be alright. At 4 caps pre-workout that would serve you 4-6 weeks (depending on how many days you train per week). :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't go wrong either way.

One thing to think about though as you stated is the amount of ArA you can grab. Depends on how many times a week you train? Others and myself really start to see full effects if ArA around week 3.

Doz

Doz

Awards
i train 4 times a week with weights and 3-4 times MMA 100ct will be ok?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i train 4 times a week with weights and 3-4 times MMA 100ct will be ok?
You would get about 6 weeks worth training 4 times a week and dosing 4 caps.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those are both solid stacks. There has already been great suggestions, but don't see a wrong answer by going with either one.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As has already been said, you really can't go wrong with either stack.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor is the king of recomp, 3 weeks until the study results come out that support what many many recomping bodybuilders have mentioned over the 11 years we've had it on the market. So many benefits from one ingredient!

I also really liked the original erase a lot a few years back when I was dieting/recomping. Dropping water gives a much leaner look.